Chapter Three: Booking up Trouble

To my favorite author: April952 and my two friends: (who I ship greatly) DoMisja! (DomesticaLover and MisjaBerries) 😜 love you guys.

This day can't get any worse. The scent today has trouble all over it. And the fact that I know this doesn't make anything better.

"Ritsu!" Someone shouted, earning my attention. I looked to see it was Usami-sensei.

"S-sorry." I said as I felt doom achieve me.

He glared at me and then continued off to the lesson.

Usami Akihiko, our Senior Literature Teacher. I would be jocking if I said he was nice, which he isn't. I know that one thing can get him pissed off, so we do nothing. I even asked why he became a teacher, he never really answered the question.

He started putting the lesson on the board, the words coming out of his mouth wasn't really catching my ear.

So I drifted off to see the normal view outside. If you think I'm close to the window, no. Tried, never succeeded. So I'm at the front row, near the door. The view of the class window was distant. But I still get some of the trees into view.

"-and this report is due next month, December 16th." He instructed.

The bell rung, making the still bodies move up and grab their things. I sighed and started getting my things together.

HOLD UP, DID HE SAY REPORT?!

"Takahashi-kun," he called.

I stiffened.'shit'

I turned around and faced him, the aura of displeased surrounding the room.

I walked up to his desk, seeing that he was a bit worried. Which is hard to believe.

"You need to focus on class more." He said with an icy glare. How I know it's icy? He froze me just by one look at me! Scary!

"Y-yes sir," I stuttered as I clenched my strap from my bag.

"I know about your history, but that doesn't mean I will treat you lightly because of that. Shape up and focus on your studies." He said, a growl escaping his mouth.

"Y-yes sir," I squeaked.

Yes. Squeaked. Thats how weak I am.

"Listen, the report is about your favorite author. Not the information about his/her past, but the likes of their work. And you seem to space out more than usual." He said as his violet eyes met mine, scaring the death of me with that death glare.

"S-sorry. A-alot of things are happening." I said. Feeling the color fading from my face.

"I hate to break it to you, but you need to return to your normal self soon. Also, here is a new book for you and Takahiro." He said handing me a new book that he made.

"Oh! I waited for this new one!" I smiled as I got the book in my hands.

"I know how much you like books. And so does Takahiro. Send my regards to him for me." He smiled.

There is a secret here. Usami liked Takahiro. But that isn't the secret. The fact that Usami is a Vampire Hunter is one. Normally I despise them, but I can't with him. He scares me, and part of the reason is because of his other job. However, the fact that he doesn't know about me is what makes it more scary. He just thinks I'm a normal human that's living with werewolves. And trust me, if he finds out that I'm not the human he expects me to be is pretty scary. The only ones that know about me is Kisa, Misaki, Takahiro, Chiaki, and Nowaki.