power trip ⇒ jack gilinsky [s...

By logicgilinsky

he loves her, she thinks she loves him but he kind of messed up: big time. - sequel to exchange More

intro
blurb?
one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen [part one]
fourteen [part two]
fifteen
seventeen
eighteen
nineteen
twenty
twenty-one
SORRY

sixteen

2.6K 84 7
By logicgilinsky

*sorry for grammar&spelling*

two weeks later

jack's point of view:

"i mean she's talking to me now," i explained to nate. he nodded but kept his attention on his phone.

"and mia," i started.

"mia ashley?" nate interrupted turning all his attention to me.

to be honest i didn't even know her last name.

"mia as in mia who was best friends with freya," i shrugged.

"oh her."

"yes her," i rolled my eyes at the thought of her name.

"she's hot man," he muttered.

"she's also going to be my baby momma," i laughed, making nate laugh too.

"damn gilinsky is going to be an actual daddy before the year ends!" nate

"what do you mean? im already a daddy."

freya's point of view:

letter read:

freya wilson, i have utterly and truly fûcked up. there is no explanation that can justify my actions. i shouldn't have even gone anywhere near jack let alone allow him into my pants.

clearly, i now have to suffer the consequences of my actions. i don't expect for you to forgive me but it's worth a try. i am so so so so sorry freya, i regret it so much. if you choose to forgive me i really want you to come to my ultrasound and possibly persuade jack to come with you maybe?

right now im on the way to my mother's house, for a couple of days, to tell her about my baby hopefully i still have a head when i return.

im sorry and i will never stop apologising.

love you'xo

i held the letter in my hand and couldn't help but cry. yeah i know it's pathetic of me but i cant help but feel bad that my bestfriend was going through all this alone. but then again was she really my bestfriend?

i couldn't just forgive jack and then not speak to mia, i mean that's unfair. huffing, i got my phone out and called jack.

"hey babe!" jack cheered.

"hey, i was wondering if you wanted to come to the ultrasound?"

"seriously freya?" jack scolded.

"very."

i heard him groan and huff, sounding annoyed.

"come on please jack," i begged.

"only if you let me come over tonight."

"okay whatever, only to watch tv right?"

"only to watch tv," he confirmed but i almost could hear the smirk that covered his mouth.

***
filler chapter bc ive had writers block for the last month, sorryy!!
not entirely sure the next time ill update until then adíos
-chloe'xoxo
9th of august,2016

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

212K 4.5K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...
310K 9.3K 101
Daphne Bridgerton might have been the 1813 debutant diamond, but she wasn't the only miss to stand out that season. Behind her was a close second, he...
1.1M 20.1K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
275K 17.4K 21
"you might not be my lover, but you still belong to me" "crazy, you don't even love me but you want to claim me as yours? have you lost your mind jeo...