me before you alternate endin...

By darceyxgoddard

• me before you - alternate ending • More

The Beginning
One
Two
Four
Five
Epilogue

Three

3.1K 45 3
By darceyxgoddard

Will POV
When I woke up the next morning for the first time since my accident I had a smile on my face and I knew the reason why.

As Nathan isn't going to be here to today, because we thought we wouldn't need him because we were going to Switzerland, I have to wait until Lou gets here.

Just as I'm thinking I hear a shy knock on the door and Clark walks in looking down at the floor and walks over to my bed and points as if to sit down and I nod.

"Will" she said. "When I got home yesterday I found out something. . . and um . . . I'm pregnant" she blurted out.
"Is it mine?" I asked scared it wasn't.
"Yes" she responded.
"How are you sure" I added.
"Because the test said that I was only a week and I haven't been with Patrick for over a week." she responded.
"I'm going to be a father?!" I asked looking up at her smiling.
"Yes" she smiled down at me.

Just as me and Lou were having a moment I heard the doors open revealing me parents.

I looked at Lou and she nodded telling me that I could tell them.

"How do you feel about being grandparents?" I asked smiling at my parents. My mother gasped in realisation and looked down at Clark's stomach.
"Are. . . Are you pregnant?" She said quietly.
"Yes" she said looking down at her flat stomach.

This is what I was now living for and I wouldn't exchange it for anything.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

80.1K 1.8K 23
𝑇𝑤𝑜 𝑠𝑜𝑢𝑙𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑠 𝑠𝑒𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑎𝑡𝑒𝑑 𝑎𝑡 𝑏𝑟𝑖𝑡ℎ 𝑠𝑜𝑜𝑛 𝑚𝑎𝑘𝑒 𝑖𝑡 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘 𝑡𝑜 𝑒𝑎𝑐ℎ 𝑜𝑡ℎ𝑒𝑟... 𝑅𝑜𝑟𝑦 𝑆𝑡𝑎𝑟𝑙𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑐𝑎...
30.3K 377 31
Sofia Cabera was born and raised a Pogue. She spends most her days running around on the sunny island that she calls home. Her life consisted of a ty...
77.7K 3.9K 70
Well, this is my first attempt of trying short stories. It is the collection of love stories.
28.1K 427 19
Its a Dramione story.. One shot! Enjoy❣️