PREVIEW ONLY: HTWF (Falling W...

By iheartbrownies

****THIS BOOK IS BEING PUBLISHED on JULY 18TH. As such, this book is only 3 pages as a preview. You can buy t... More

1) Leawyn
2) Xavier
IMPORTANT AUTHORS NOTE
VOTE PREORDER

How The Warrior Fell

474K 3.8K 379
By iheartbrownies

A/N: This book is going to be published on July 18th, 2016. It is because of this fact that the chapters have been taken down, and only two remain as a preview. 

You can buy HTWF on Amazon, Createspace, Kobo, Smashwords, Barnes&Nobles, and iTunes. The follow two chapters are unedited. The published version is different than the version that was previously listed. I highly encourage for you to buy the published version!

© Copyright Nicole René aka iheartbrownies

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 25.8K 44
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...
545K 15.7K 22
Beau HATES Oliver Fowler. But Oliver doesn't hate Beau.. quite the opposite actually. Oliver is the univeristies 'Golden Boy', adored and admired by...
335K 11.1K 36
My back was pressed against the wall, and our faces were merely inches away. He gently placed a finger below my chin and tilted my face upward. I tri...
1.6M 90.1K 86
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...