Give It All Up For Me

By TheWalkingDead_Bethy

Blaine Anderson is the bad boy of Dalton Academy, leader of The Warblers. Kurt Hummel gets told to make himse... More

Give It All Up For Me
Slushie
Sexy
What? *Part One*
What? *Part Two*
Hair-gel Thief
Guess Who's Back
Scared Little Times *Part One*
Scared Little Times *Part Two*
We've Got Tonight
Love or Hate?
I Will Wait
Silly Love *Part One*
Silly Love *Part Two*
Oops
Before The Storm
Breaking The Pain *Part One*
Breaking The Pain *Part Two*
Untitled
Only Love
The Fault In Our Stars
Wanted *Part One*
Wanted *Part Two*
Fools *Part One*
Fools *Part Two*
Fools *Part Three*
Kiss Me...
If I Die Young *Part One*
If I Die Young *Part Two*
If I Die Young *Part Three*
No Surrender
Make You Feel My Love *Part One*
Make You Feel My Love *Part Two*
Trust Issues *Part One*
Trust Issues *Part Two*
Counting Stars *Part One*
Let Her Go *Part One*
Let Her Go *Part Two*
Adorn *Part One*
Adorn *Part Two*
Stand Up

Counting Stars *Part Two*

2.3K 102 0
By TheWalkingDead_Bethy

Kurt avoided Blaine's eyes as they made their way to his homeroom. He didn't see the hurt in Blaine's eyes. 

Blaine knew that he deserved this for what he had done; he never knew it would be this hard. There's just something about not being able to hold, to kiss the one you love most in the world that triumphs over all of the shit that had happened in his past.

'When-if Kurt does forgive me, he needs to learn the whole story...' Blaine thought. He took a shaky deep breath; he didn't know if he was ready for anyone to know the whole story. It was much easier to shut everyone out like he had done once before. But he knew he owed that much to Kurt. And if he wanted this relationship to work-to happen, Kurt needed to know why he did what he had done. 

"Blaine?" Kurt said for the third time.

"What?" Blaine asked, realizing he was staring off into space, again.

"Are you okay?" Kurt asked, genuinely concerned.

Blaine felt weird for a moment, he had to get used to this; used to someone actually caring about him. "Yeah, why?"

"It's just- never mind. Well bye," Kurt replied with an awkward wave.

Blaine nodded and gave a small wave back as he left to get to his homeroom. Maybe for once he would get there on time.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 113 42
The William McKinley High New Directions and The Dalton Academy Warblers, Two Glee Clubs, are forever rivals. However, when Kurt Hummel from The New...
16.5K 411 31
Bi!Blaine x Fem O/C | the warbler falls for the warbler - || "god, gabs. you really are clueless." ----- season 2 -> season 6 ----- started: 4/1/23...
3.4K 58 11
Blaine Anderson was the Dalton bad boy....not a daddy. But maybe he could be... Kurt doesn't quite know what to make of Blaine he acts like a jerk, b...
9.3K 199 26
Blaine Anderson, a nerdy insecure student, goes to the Dalton Academy. His best friends, Jeff and Nick, are supportive and nice, but he's still feeli...