nba/ncaa imagines

By teamdloading

Imagines about a select few NBA rookies, sophomores & NCAA players Please read request form for more informat... More

requests (closed)
jamal murray ↠ go wildcats
ben simmons ↠ movie time
isaiah briscoe ↠ studying?
jahlil okafor ↠ first time
d'angelo russell ↠ makeup s*x
brandon ingram ↠ coach's niece
d'angelo russell ↠ winning her over
brandon ingram ↠ missing you
please read!!
devin booker ↠ no time, like family time

dejounte murray ↠ long days = long nights

1.3K 58 17
By teamdloading

for: priscillachikk
explicit

"What is the fifth element of the periodic table?" The young man asked his girlfriend, as she lay beside him in her bed. She had an important Chemistry test coming up and she had asked for his help.

The young woman rubbed her temples, hoping it would help her come up with the correct answer. It was a tactic she used often, but it didn't have that much of a success rate.

"Umm, Nitrogen?"

Her boyfriend Dejounte stared at her with an are you serious look plastered on his face, knowing she was going to need quite a bit of help.

"Really Pris? We've gone over this a hundred times, it's Boron."

"Well sorry, I hate science, you know this." Priscilla sighed in defeat, she was going to do terrible on her test.

"Don't stress yourself out ma, we'll go over it later. Let's do something else to get your mind off of everything."

Priscilla's face lit up at what Jounte had said, and she had the perfect idea.

"We're gonna go get my nails done!" She said happily, but to the dismay of her boyfriend.

"Ugh, do we have to?" There was nothing that Dejounte disliked more than going with his girl to get her nails done. He hated waiting, and the idea of her practically having claws coming out of her fingers made him cringe.

"It was your idea!" She called from the bathroom, where she was about to get ready.

"You're so lucky I love you." He mumbled under his breath, before following Priscilla to the bathroom

***

"H-Town cooling shawty, yeah that's where I stay! Heard you was a lame, so I'm posted with your bae! And my ex keep calling, tryna see if I'm okay..." Dejounte laughed as he watched his girlfriend scream the lyrics to Uber Everywhere.

Whenever she was listening along to her favourite song, she was a complete mess. She would have her hands in the air, she would poke her head out the window, and would just go crazy.

"Do we had a problem?" She asked glaring at him from the passenger seat.

Dejounte tried desperately to hold in his laughs, but she made it all too difficult.

"You're so weird, why am I with you?" He said after containing himself.

"Because you love me and my weirdness, that's why."

Priscilla smiled at him before continuing to scream the lyrics of her favourite song, whether Jounte liked it or not.

They finally pulled up to the nail salon, and made their way out of the car. As they walked up to the entrance of the shop, Dejounte could only imagine how long they would be there.

They entered the store and Priscilla went up to the receptionist.

"I'd like to get my nails done." She simply said, and the Asian lady flipped the pages of her schedule book.

"We're booked for about half an hour, you can wait or come back later."

"We'll wait, thank you." Priscilla knew Dejounte would be annoyed with having to wait, but she knew he would have to deal with it.

She walked to the waiting room and saw Dejounte flipping threw the pages of SLAM magazine, which happened to have his best friend gracing the cover of.

"We have to wait about half an hour." She said to him.

"Really?" He said with annoyance in his voice.

"You'll live."

***

After their trip to the salon, they stopped by Panda Express, bought food, and headed home.

"Thank you so much for everything today, I really appreciate it." The young woman thanked him as she set her bag down on the kitchen table.

"Anything for you my love." They shared a quick kiss before they dug into their food.

After they ate, they laid up with each other in their bed, contemplating whether to study again.

"We have to study babe, aren't you trying to pass?"

"Yeah, but I'm tired, I wanna do something else." Priscilla had an idea she knew Jounte would like.

"And that idea might be?"

"Give me a booty rub?" Priscilla asked.

He knew how much she enjoyed those, so how could he say no.

All Priscilla was wearing was one of his t-shirts, which happened to be a dress on her, and her underwear. This would give the young man easy access to her behind.

"Lay on your back baby girl." She did as she was told, and the fun began.

Dejounte slowly caressed her backside, grabbing her ass in the process.

"Mmmm." Priscilla moaned clearly enjoying what he was doing.

The sound of Priscilla moaning drove Dejounte crazy, and he could feel himself getting hard. Only God knows the things I want to do to you right now.

He flipped her over, so she was now laying on her back, and began to passionately kiss her.

Priscilla moaned into the kiss as Dejounte reached down to rub on her clit through her underwear. He then inserted a finger into her, and she continue to let out moans and whimpers.

"Fuck Jounte, just like that."

The young man removed her t-shirt, and began planting kisses on her breasts, and along her stomach, all the way down to her inner thighs, removing her panties along the way.

He licked and kissed all around her area, but skipped the part of her that needed his attention most.

"Babe," She whimpered through heavy breaths. "Stop teasing."

Dejounte was the biggest tease ever, and she hated when he didn't get right to it. He thrived off of making her go crazy, it made him feel like he had some sort of power over her.

Priscilla arched her back and rolled her eyes into the back of her head as he unexpectedly inserted his tongue into her, while rubbing her clit at the same time.

The feeling in her stomach indicated that she was close to her high, and by the way her clit was throbbing, Dejounte knew she was close too.

He continued to mercilessly eat her until she came, and he slurped up her juices without any hesitation.

She breathed heavily as she came down from her high, before Dejointe planted kissed back up her body.

"We aren't done yet." He whispered seductively in her ear.

The things this boy does to me, she thought to herself.

Dejounte got rid of his shorts and boxers, and Priscilla gulped at his size. It didn't matter how many times they got intimate, his size always surprised her.

He lined himself up with her, and slipped just the tip into her, teasing her once again.

"Just put it in Jounte," She begged as she squirmed in anticipation.

"Who's Jounte? That's not my name." He said as he rubbed his tip between her folds, which happened to be a great feeling for him.

"Daddy! Just put it in!" She exclaimed, as she couldn't take the teasing anymore.

"Ask and you shall receive."

He slipped his entire length into her, and her warmth and tightness caused him to throw his head back and moan.

"Fuck ma, you're so tight." He said as he gave her her slow, but full thrusts.

He held himself up with his arms on either side of Priscilla, leaving less than an inch of space between their sweaty bodies.

"Faster daddy." She moaned into his ear, and Dejounte increased his pace.
He absolutely loved when she called him daddy.

He felt himself about to release, so he had to slow down the pace in order to control himself.

The only thing that was audible in their room was the bed rocking, their moans, and their skin rubbing against one another.

Dejounte flipped her over, so she was now in the cowgirl position.

Priscilla had her legs on either side of him as she straddled his lap. It was her turn to tease. She supported her weight with her knees, somewhat kneeling, and held his length in her hand.

"Sit down on it." Dejounte begged, but Priscilla wanted to have her fun.

"No."

Dejounte grabbed her waist and attempted to push her down onto him, but she didn't budge. "Please, just do it babe."

Priscilla found it cute how Dejounte begged, she had never got him in this state of vulnerability before and she was enjoying it. Although he deserved it, she gave in and finally began to ride him.

"Fuuuuuccckkkk." He groaned as he guided her with his hands on her waist. His reaction was only more motivation for Priscilla.

She increased the pace, and felt her high coming on again. "Fuck daddy, I'm close." She moaned out.

Dejounte could feel himself throbbing inside of her, and he was about to release as well.

"Look at me when you cum." Priscilla found his face while releasing incredible hot, and he felt the same about her as well.

Dejounte's eyes closed and his mouth made an O shape as he released into her. His breathing was heavy, and there was sweat all over his forehead.

Priscilla screamed as she reached her high a couple minutes later, before climbing off of him.

They lay beside one another as they tried to control their breathing, and after a few minutes Priscilla announced she was going to take a shower.And of course, Dejounte followed behind her.

They were definitely in for a long night, and it wouldn't be spent studying, if you know what I mean.

LA FIN!

I actually enjoyed writing this imagine, except for the fact that I wrote it on a Sunday, forgive me lord for my unholy thoughts about Dejounte while writing this 😅😅😅

I'll probably start writing imagines in third person and I'll probably start making them longer, I hope you all don't mind!

Anyways, hope you guys enjoyed 😇

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

14.3K 589 12
Sasuke yang sudah kembali ke jalan yang benar dan kembali dari penebusannya pun memutuskan tinggal di Konoha, desa tercinta untuk sementara waktu seb...
15.4K 3.4K 27
ජීවිතයෙ දෙවෙනි අවස්ථාව... ඒක වෙන්න පුලුවන් සමහරවිට හොදම අවස්ථාව.🖤 Bodyguard boyfriend Side story.❤
28.7K 543 18
We write one shots about the sidemen. Requests are open to all. Enjoy:)