Stand Alone

By Just_another_regret

Lucy Heartfillia always felt alone in the guild. Yes, Natsu brought her to the guild, but they grew apart and... More

Prologue
Lissanna's back
Good Bye Fairy Tail I'll Miss You part 1
Good Bye Fairy Tail I'll Miss You part 2
Meet the dragon Charlie
The Choice Is Life or Death, for them
Hey minna! Sequel?!
Sequel is out!!!

Come Now Athenia and Igneel!

7.7K 155 101
By Just_another_regret

Hey minna! If I ever get bored and have nothing to do I may make more than one chapter that day. The picture on the top is Athenia. I hope you have a good day. Bye minna!

Lucy pov.

We finally were in front of the firey island. Charlie flew me and her up to the island.

When we were on the island, there was a red dragon there to greet us "Hello Charlie,who is this?"

He asked turning in to a human that looks like Natsu but with a tuxedo red hair and a more mature face.

"This is Layla Heartfillia's daughter Lucy Heartfillia." He nodded and looked to me.

I looked away from him I thought that if I looked at him I would want to go back

" You know my son, Natsu, right?" I nodded and he sighed "What did he do to you to make you so nervous and scared?"

He asked concerned about my problem. I told him the whole story, he listened and waited till the end to speak and he seemed pretty mad

"When I see my son again he's in for a big smack down." I smiled,maybe I can just stay here.

"Princess Lucy we have to go to Athenia's island now." I nodded and started to get on her back.

"Bye Igneel!" I yelled he waved and went back to his chores or something.

We flew to this island that has red plants and black grass. I had to admit it looked kind of cool "Hello Athenia this is Lucy Layla's little girl."

Charlie stated, Athenia's eyes lit up like a firework at the mention of my mom's name

"Nice to meet you princess Lucy." I smiled "Please you don't have to call me princess, Lucy is fine."

She nodded "I had orders from your mom to watch over you when she died, she only let me because when you were little you really took a liking to me, I missed you."

I didn't know what to say so I just hugged her, it seemed like she needed one

"Follow me and we will get started on your training immediately."

Charlie said breaking me and Athenia apart, I nodded "Yeah, let's go!" I said exitment in my voice.

I climbed on Charlie's back and we rode to the castle, there I got my schedule it said:

1. Igneel-fire 1 year
2. Grandeeney-sky 1 year
3. Metalicana-iron 1 year
4. Wiesslogia-light 1 year
5. Skiadrum-shadow 1 year
6. Kouri-ice 1 year
7. Mizu-death 1 year
8. Daichi-earth 1 year
9. Kaito-water 1 year

I smiled 'in nine years I'll definitely be strong enough to fight that stupid Natsu Dragneel I will even be stronger than Master so not even he can stop me, you better watch your back Fairy Tail.' I thought and smirked

"Let's get started with the training." Charlie nodded

"Okay right this way." She said motioning me to follow her.

Nine years later

I got my pj's and took a shower. Tomorrow I'm going back to earthland. All I can think about is Natsu. I got out of the shower and thew on my pj's. I climbed in and fell asleep.

Lucy's dream

I woke up to feel two familiar arms around me "Natsu..." I whispered "hmm" He said starting to look at me

"Luce" I hugged him tightly and didn't let go "Natsu I missed you." I started to cry

"What do you mean? I haven't ever left your side and never will." I felt safe with him so I closed my eyes trying to fall asleep.

Right after I closed my eyes I felt wind and opened my eyes.

The world was red I was standing on a ledge. I looked down and saw my old friends dead and looked at my hands their blood stained them.

I closed my eyes and said "It's not real it can't be." I opened my eyes and was back in my room in the dragon realm.

I got up and went to Igneel's island he has been like a father to me "Igneel, hey Igneel." I whisper/yell. He comes and looks down at me "What?" He said

"I had that dream again." I said he let his hand down wanting me to take it. I did and he pulled me up.

I went to sleep on this mattress next to his bed "Good night, Lucy" I started to fall to sleep.

"Good night Igneel" after that I fell asleep.
(A/N: 1 year in the dragon realm= 1 month in earth land)

Natsu pov.

I've been looking for Luce for nine months now.

Everyone has given up, everyone except for me. We're are you Luce. The guild has been completely different.

Gray doesn't strip anymore.
Cona does drink,well not as much.
Elfman doesn't talk about being a man ever.
Mira smiles a fake smiles.
Happy isn't happy.

No one is the same. We need Luce back. I can always see her in people's faces. I can smell her sent still in the air. 'Luce please come home' I thought.

Today I'm going to try to write two chapters but no promises, ok. I hope you have a good day. Bye minna!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

936K 16K 41
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...