❤️ Not Looking For Love .

By GoldenSlim

All Dyamon's Life She Had To Struggle . Her Father Left Her Family . Her Mother Is A Abusive Drug Addict & Sh... More

Not Looking For Love
Not Looking For Love - 2 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 3 .
Not Looking For Love - 4 .
Not Looking For Love - 5 .
Not Lookinf For Love - 5 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 6 .
Not Looking For Love - 6 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 7 .
Not Looking For Love - 8 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 10 .
Not Looking For Love - 10 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 11 .
Not Looking For Love - 11 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 12 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 14 .
Not Looking For Love - 15 .
Not Looking For Love - 16 .
Not Looking For Love - 17 .
Not Looking For Love - 18 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 20 .
Not Looking For Love - 20 Part II
Letter From The Author

Not Looking For Love - 2 .

202K 5.7K 794
By GoldenSlim

I was in a deep sleep until someone pulled Daniel's curtains open causing the sun to shine in. I hid my face behind my hand. Directing my head to the window.

" Get up it's time for school . " Danyell said rolling her eyes and leaving the room .

I gently slip out of bed trying not to wake up Daniel .

I walked down the hall to my room and closed the door behind me .

I hopped in the shower starting my morning routine . I got out about 30 minutes later & brushed my teeth and washed my face . Before going into my room & putting lotion on .

I made my way to the closet to pick out my outfit for today . " What to wear , what to wear ? " I questioned myself . I gasped as I thought of the perfect outfit .

I finally had my whole outfit laid out on the bed . I'm going to wear my black high waisted jeans , with my cheetah print loafers , a white loose high - low tank top and a maroon colored cardigan . I smiled down at the outfit knowing I was going to turn heads today . But I had to do my hair first .

I threw my hair in a neat high donut bun and put my clothes on . I then grabbed my chestnut brown satchel bag and started throwing things I would need for today in it .

" Phone , Check .
Lotion , Check .
Wallet , Check .
Charger , Check .
Lip Gloss , Check .
Makeup Carry On Bag , Check . "

I didn't wear a lot of make up really just mascara , eyeliner and lip stick sometimes .

I grabbed my bag and backpack before making my way downstairs . Danyell was leaving but I didn't care I'd rather walk than ride with her . I went in the kitchen and grabbed an apple . On the way out the door my mom stopped me .

" Have a good day at school & don't bother your sister ! " She yelled from the top of the steps .

I rolled my eyes and closed the door . After locking it I headed to school . The walk wasn't to far . The school was nowhere from our house .

~

I made it to the school in no time .

My palms got sweaty as I read the sign .

Roosevelt High School

I grabbed my phone out my bag .

-| 7:05 |-

Classes was about to start in ten minutes . I made my way up the steps with eyes following me the whole way .

I entered the building and made my way to the office .

" How many I help you ? " a lady said with a big smile .

" Yes I'm here for my schedule . "

" Ooh Miss Sutten ? "

" Yeaa that's me Dyamon Sutten ! " I said with a smile .

She smiled back and gave me my schedule , locker number and lock .

" Ooh no thanks I have my own lock " I said waving my lock in her face .

She smiled and took the school lock back .

" Okay , we'll hurry class starts in 8 minutes ! " She said waving her hand for me to leave .

I walked out the office to look for my locker .

~

After awhile I gave up because I couldn't find it anywhere . I stood there with a defeated look on my face .

" D ! " I heard someone yell .

I turned around and there was Danyell's no good of a boyfriend , Anthony & his idiot clique walking my way .

I rolled my eyes at him and was about to walk off , but he grabbed my arm and pulled me closer to him .

" Let go you asshole " I demanded .

Him & his friends laughed . " Now is that anyway to talk to you future brother in law " he teased .

I sighed . " What Anthony Damn ! "

" I know you lost let me help you ? "

" No leave me alone I'm a big girl ! "

" Yea I thought that too but you've been looking for your locker for 2 minutes now so ? "

I rolled my eyes . " Fine ! " I said handing him the paper with my locker number .

" Ayee Aj ain't this by yo locker ? " He asked one of the dudes showing him the paper .

" Yeaa that's right next to my locker " he said eyeing me and licking his lips .

" Show her around ? "

" Yeaa that's cool . " The dude said motioning for me to follow him .

I looked at the dude & then at Anthony . He nodded his head confirming it was okay to go .

As I turned back to the dude he was already walking away . I ran behind him trying to catch up .

" Thank Ant . " I called back to Anthony as he walked off with the rest of his clique .

He nodded and walked on .
As I caught up with . . . Umm whoever the dude was .

He chuckled noticing I was out of breath . " You good lil ma ? " He asked .

I rolled my eyes . I hated when dudes called girls ma or shawty and things like that .

" My names Dyamon , with a Y not an I & no D at the end . " I told him making sure he got it right .

He laughed . " Well Dyamon with a Y not an I and no D on the end , is today your first day ? "

I sighed . " Is it that obvious ? " I asked nervously .

He chuckled . " Nah , it's just I never seen you before today . "

" Oh Okay . " I said relieved .

" But here's your locker . " He said stopping and directing his attention to my locker .

" Oh thanks . "

" We'll we got 2 minutes until first bell what's your first class ? "

I handed him the paper as I opened the locker and putting my backpack inside.

" Cool well your first cla - "

He was cut of by some Hispanic chick who came and stood next to him .

" Hey Aj , who's this ? " She asked in a heavy accent .

" The new girl Dyamon with a Y not an I and no D on the end . "

She laughed and turned towards me .

" Hi I'm Megan , this idiots step sister. "

We shook hands and I smiled at her .

" What's your first class ? " She asked smiling .

I handed her my schedule as we began to walk to god knows where .

" Well your first 3 classes are with me and your last one is sadly with him . " She said pointing to her brother .

We all laughed as we walked to the classroom . We stopped at a blue door and Aj continued walking .

" Here we are . " she said with a warm smile .

I looked around and saw Danyell standing with a group of girls mugging me and Meghan . I ignored it and entered the class as the bell rang .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2K 80 19
You don't get to keep fucking hurting me. I deal with all you bullshit and you expect me to keep a fucking baby because you in jail. Get real Camdyn.
5K 543 57
Nothing in her life ever made sense. Why her father hated her, why he tortured her mother, why she was forced to kill her only sibling, and after run...
391 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
505K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...