Fandom Imagines.

ourbtsbois द्वारा

If it's intense feels you want, then this right here is exactly what you're looking for. This is a series of... अधिक

#1: Extraordinary Happenings-Sherlock.
#2: Impossible Doctor- Eleventh Doctor
#3: Guardian Angel-Castiel
#4: Girls Can Fight-Edmund
#5: Enough For Me- Jack Frost
#6: I got you- Jack Frost.
#7: Sentiment-Sherlock
#8: Boy Down the Street- Dean Winchester.
#9: One Last Act of Bravery-Draco
#10: Gracious Prince -Arthur Pendragon.
#11: One Kiss- Sherlock.
#12: Happy New Years, Boys- Winchesters.
#13: Dance With Me- Sherlock
#14: You Matter.
#15: Eleventh Doctor- Belonging.
#16: Somewhere New- Jack Frost
#18: Fred Weasley- Patchment Air Planes.
#19: Night Moves-Dean Winchester
#21: Before the Fall -Jim Moriarty
#20: It's okay, kid-Dean Winchester
#22: A Strange Meeting-Merlin
#24: Jack Frost- Guardian of Care

#17: Thrill of being an Agent-Max Hare

867 3 2
ourbtsbois द्वारा

A/N: This character is from a 2013 version of A Lady Vanishes. It's basically the same character just put in a au instead. ~ Kiya221B 

IMAGINE THIS. 

Your feet nearly slipped outwards on the smooth and immaculate carpet. As you rounded the corner, the stale air shocked your throat and lungs as you inhaled deeper, faster. With each footfall a jarring pain shot ankle to knee. Perhaps jumping from the staircase bannister after sliding down wasn't such a smart idea. Your heart was all you could hear in your ears and it beat frantically, all or nothing. Despite what they thought, you knew the mansion better than they did, those security guys were just pretty boys in uniform.  They were the ones weighed down with guns and batons, not you. This thought made you smirk even in the ridiculous situation you were in.  They panted like dogs near behind you and were getting closer, but you knew you were faster. 

"Agent one." Came an urgent voice in your ear piece, "Are you near the party room? Have you lost them?" 

Your fingers pushed on your ear piece to hear your colleague a little better. Grinning with exhilaration, you glanced behind to see the security guards slowing down, exhausted. "Just about. They're falling behind. Let me find somewhere to get out of this very incriminating costume and I'll join you. Does anyone at the party suspect anything?" 

You could see his smirk in your head,"No, not a peep. Good work. Are the jewels safe?" 

"Yes. I have them now. By the way, how many times have I told you just to call me by my first name, Max?" You managed to pant out glancing down at the black bag in your hand which contained the very thing he was talking about. Turning another corner you hide behind a large grandfather clock, the shadows concealing you with the help of your black clothes. The group of security guards ran past you frowning with confusion when you weren't anywhere to be seen. 

"We're in a professional environment. I will do no such thing." Came the reply. 

"C'mon. I think I heard something down here!" The crowd began running again and you caught sight of the rest of the security guards disappearing down the corridor. "Oh, some of these guys are pretty cute." You muttered watching a few tousle-haired men disappear behind another corner with their group. 

"Behave." Max mumbled in your earpiece. If you didn't know better you'd think he was jealous. Flushing red a little, you smiled,"Now, now. Call me by my name and I will." You stepped out from behind the clock and turned your head left and right. "Okay, there's nobody about. I'm checking out. I'll meet you on the dance floor." 

You swore you could see his smile as he said,"Hope you enjoy the get-up I got you. Be careful, agent one." 

Rolling your eyes, you sighed,"Brilliant. Well, good luck. See you soon, agent two." You pressed a button on your ear piece that turned it off and walked towards a door opposite you that just so happened to be the restroom. Slinging the bag onto the counter, you opened it. The jewels were still safe inside, but underneath was a piece of clothing and a pair of heels that you hadn't noticed earlier when you were stuffing the jewelry in the bag. You stepped back pulling out the dress along with the heels with wide eyes. "Damn it, he knows I hate red." 

It was red alright, so red you could've been a women dripping in it. The image inside your head made you wince. It reminded you too much of blood, something that you were so used to that it seemed wrong to wear it out for a leisure activity. 

Knowing nobody would come in anytime soon, you got dressed on the spot. After taking off your black clothing, the creamy sheets of the silk dress slipped onto your shoulders. It was a simple gown made of soft, satiny fabric, long and loose. A semicircular, high collar made of silk-like materials  headed the ankle-length dress. Turning in front of the large mirror, you had to admit it looked nice in the way it hung off your body. As for the shoes, you weren't sure if you would be able to walk in them properly. Not that they were high, but with all the field work you did you didn't have time for heels and so never wore them often. You hoped this would be a one off and cursed Max for making you wear these little devils. They were black, simple like the dress, but had lace over the front with a small bow. 

Once you'd put them on, you found that you could keep your balance pretty well. Looking into the mirror, you sighed. "Ugh, I look awful." Even though you had put on make-up to prepare for the party, it had smudged a little through the mask you'd worn and the run you'd been on it made you look like you'd dipped your head in a bucket of water. Licking your finger and rubbing at places to clean it up, you frowned in annoyance. You took the hairband out of your hair and ran your finger through it, shaking up the hair so that it framed your face right. You fanned your face a little more to get rid of the sweat before giving up with a defeated shrug. "Right." You muttered,"Time to party." 

Before you left, you made sure to hide your field-work clothes in a vent above one of the toilet cubicles, then slung the bag over your shoulder. Hopefully it wouldn't look too strange with your attire. 

You entered the room with the polite and welcoming smile of a waiter. "Champagne, ma'dam?" Returning his smile, you took a flute of alcohol off the tray. Woah, 'ma'dam', I'm liking this place already, you thought while plastering on a neutral expression to not give away anything. The whole room smelt like wine and mixed smoke, but sweet in a way. The place was like a luxury lounge, chandeliers hung like intricately patterned crystal balls and people were either sat at the bar smoking, in groups off the side with flutes of champagne or on the dance floor. Like you, they were dressed in formal and lavish clothing; most of the ladies had veiled pieces over their faces or hats that you thought were too much, while the men were dressed in smart tuxedos. 

You wondered briefly if Max would be in one. Being reminded of him, your eyes scanned the area before you found him. It didn't take long. He was off the side of the dance floor talking to a group of guys. He was wearing a waistcoat that had been unbuttoned with his blazer hanging on a chair beside him and the sleeves of his shirt rolled up to his elbows. Max had loosened his tie so it hung from his neck as he laughed and chattered to the men with a cigarette in his hand. 

Catching sight of your appearance in the bar's mirrored cabinet area that held the alcohol, you were slightly reassured. You straightened, pushed up your chin slightly and walked up to him. He didn't notice you until you spoke,"I didn't know you smoked." You tilted you head, your lips twitching as he accidentally inhaled too much. He spluttered and quickly put out the cigarette on an ash tray that was placed on a table beside you. 

Max turned to you with a smile,"I don't." His eyes widened slightly when he finally noticed your attire. You turned your head to hide your red cheeks. Max smirked,"You look nice. You never told me you looked good in a dress." 

"You think so? Well, I've never had to wear one before." You scrunched up your nose. 

He looked you up and down in a way that made you blush,"Yes. Quite the sight." You seemed momentarily fixated on the way his curly hair hung over his eyes before you shook you head and laughed to shake off the warmth that pooled inside your stomach,"I'm glad you think so." 

Max smiled running a hand through his hair before excusing himself from the group of men. He took your hand and took you to the corner of the room. "So, are they safe?" You glanced around you before discreetly opening the bag to give him a look. "The Queen will thank us for the retrieval of her jewels." 

"Excellent." He grinned,"C'mon. I want a dance." Tom glanced over to the dance floor. It was like a chessboard, all black and white but people danced in pairs on it. They spun together in time with the music, twirling around the floor as the music flowed. 

"What about the bag?"

"Put it underneath the table here, I've organised one of our men to pick it up for us." You did as he said, making sure that it was hidden underneath the table cloth. You swore the material was immaculate it could've been the same material used for your dress. When you stood to face him, you took one look at the dance floor and panicked. You hadn't really danced before, what if you stood on his foot. What if you accidentally pushed someone over? "Uh, you know what, I don't think-" 

Max simply laughed,"C'mon, Y/N." 

"But-" Before you knew it he had dragged you over to the centre of the dance floor. He placed his hand on the small of your back while clasping your hand in his other and bringing it to his lips. You put your free hand on his shoulder trying to push down the fluster you got when you felt his lips curve against your knuckles. "You said my name." You tilted your head,"You never do that." 

Max shrugged,"This is an unprofessional environment and we're having some fun. Besides its a very lovely name." He didn't say anymore before he twirled you around on the floor making you giggle shyly. Despite how bad you thought you were at dancing, the night went well. You both laughed, spinning together on the dance floor and every time he held your eyes you couldn't help but blush. Eventually, you both had to leave to avoid being discovered by the security guards. 

"I really thought you looked beautiful tonight." You were both walking to Max's car outside the mansion, his blazer over your shoulders. You stopped, glad nobody was about, and smiled up to him. "Thank you." Max furrowed his brows frowning down to the ground as he ran his hand through his curly, brown hair. "No, its not just that. When I saw you stood there, I realized something." He turned to look at you with a determined look on his face. 

You frowned,"What? What did you realize?" 

It looked like he was taking a moment to steel himself before he looked you square in the eyes and said,"I like you, Y/N." You loved it when he said your name. "I mean- I mean that I have feelings for you and I want to explore whats between us. Y/N..." 

You had been too distracted with what he'd just said, so you gazed up to him and swallowed,"What?" 

"I really want to kiss you." He was starting to lean close, his hands skimming the skin on your arms underneath his blazer. Max pulled you close eliciting a gasp from you. "Can...I kiss you?" 

A small nod from you was all he needed. Max crushed his lips to you. It was soft at the same time and you couldn't get enough of it. His hands grasped at the dress on you back to bring you even more closer. His lips on yours were hot, wet and soft all at the same time. You hummed contently into the kiss, tangling your fingers into his curly hair. You could feel his fingertips dig slightly into your skin and his hot pants on your neck once you'd broken apart. 

He looked up to you with a lazy smile and you laughed breathlessly,"Wow." 

Max's lips twitched into a smirk."You're welcome." 

"Hey, Max?" You asked shyly. 

"Yeah?"

"I really like you too." 

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

21K 207 117
Just some imagines from the Supernatural show. They're all mine, I came up with them and the short parts with them. Some are depressing, some may be...
421K 8.9K 65
A bunch of Supernatural imagines, all with them X the reader. You can always request stuff, just personal message me! Hope you enjoy! I don't own Su...
102K 2.1K 58
A collection of x readers and one shots from my top four fandoms. (Supernatural, Merlin, Doctor Who and Sherlock, for those who couldn't guess.) I am...
325K 8.2K 24
Supernatural Imagines including: Dean Winchester Sam Winchester Castiel Michael Young John Winchester Kevin Tran and etc Requests are open hope you g...