❤️ Not Looking For Love .

By GoldenSlim

All Dyamon's Life She Had To Struggle . Her Father Left Her Family . Her Mother Is A Abusive Drug Addict & Sh... More

Not Looking For Love - 2 .
Not Looking For Love - 2 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 3 .
Not Looking For Love - 4 .
Not Looking For Love - 5 .
Not Lookinf For Love - 5 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 6 .
Not Looking For Love - 6 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 7 .
Not Looking For Love - 8 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 .
Not Looking For Love - 9 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 10 .
Not Looking For Love - 10 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 11 .
Not Looking For Love - 11 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 12 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 .
Not Looking For Love - 13 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 14 .
Not Looking For Love - 15 .
Not Looking For Love - 16 .
Not Looking For Love - 17 .
Not Looking For Love - 18 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 .
Not Looking For Love - 19 Part II .
Not Looking For Love - 20 .
Not Looking For Love - 20 Part II
Letter From The Author

Not Looking For Love

507K 6.5K 462
By GoldenSlim

• Dyamon's POV

I woke up to the sound of my mother and one of her random guy visitors arguing. I let out a loud sigh and rolled over to look at the clock.

-| 3:15 |-

" 3:15 , are you fucking kidding me who argues at 3:15 in the morning ? " I say to myself.

I groaned and got out of bed to get a cup of water. Completely ignoring the screaming and yell coming from down the hall.

~

After getting my water I went to go check on my brother, Daniel. He was sound asleep in his bed. I sighed thinking about how he was the spitting image of our father. I wish my father was still around. He left a few years back once my mother started doing drugs. Yup my mother's a junky , but hey we could have turned out worse.

I crept silently down the hallway trying not to disturbing my mother and her guest.

" Bitch Get Out My House , " my mom yelled to the random guy .

" Fuck you stupid bitch ! " the guy yelled before storming out her room , pass me and out the door.

My mom came out a moment later and looked at me. Her eyes were blood shot red and I could smell the liquor on her . I knew she was drunk and high off any drug she got her hands on.

" What are you looking at dumb slut ? " she slurred at me.

I just shook my head at her .

" You heard me dumb whore , what the fuck you looking at ! " she screamed coming closer to me .

" A sorry excuse for a women , " I mumbled under my breath.

" Bitch ! "

And before I had a chance to speak I felt a hard hand go across my face. I hit the floor holding my face in pain.

" Now I take a lot shit from you little ass , but disrespect ain't gonna be something I take from someone I gave life to ! " she screamed before walking off .

I laid there in pain for awhile. Then my older sister Danyell came out her room with a smirk on her face. I rolled my eyes at her. Me and Danyell never got along she hates the fact our mother left her dad for me and Daniels.

" What's wrong little baby ? " Danyell said making a pout face.

" Leave me the hell alone Danyell , " I snapped at her.

She laughed her ugly wicked laugh.

" Ooh does the wittle baby want her daddy ? . . . Ooh wait he left . Maybe because he knew his slut of a daughter would never be anything in life . " she said before going downstairs into the kitchen.

I got up letting tears fill my eyes , but not letting a single one fall as I walked back to my room.

" D ? " Daniel called from his room door.

I quickly closed my eyes to get rid of the tears , appearing strong to Daniel .

" Yes Dan Dan ? " I said as I made my way to him.

" Are you okay ? " He asked as I bent down in front of him.

" I'm fine get some sleep . "

" I'm scared , " He whined . " Sleep with me ? "

" Fine . " I said rolling my eyes .

I climbed into bed with him and pull the cover over us. He snuggled up under me and quickly fell back to sleep. I ran my hands through his hair thinking about what it would be like if my dad was still around.

I missed my dad , why did he leave us ? What did we do to deserved the way we get treated ? I thought he loved us , he said he'd never leave his family.

I felt the tears coming back and this time I just let them fall.

~

I cried until I couldn't cry anymore.

I looked up at the clock on Daniel's wall.

-| 3:52 |-

I snuggled closer to Daniel holding him in my arms . I need to get some sleep , I start a new school in the morning .

I had to leave my old one because people keep asking about the bruises on me that my mother gave me . So now I'm transferring to Danyell's high school .

My eyes got heavy as I was lost in my thoughts . I was slowly drifting off to sleep , until Danyell walked into the room .

" Ooh & tomorrow don't tell anyone we are related , you're a complete horror show people can't know I'm related to you . " she said walking to her room .

I chuckled in disgust at her . " Wouldn't dream of it ! " I yelled to her as she walked off .

I then closed my eyes and let my dreams take over me .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6K 80 7
"It's your turn now faith." ---- Faith learn the mystery of life once a group of thugs comes in her life and show her different things that is wrong...
13.8K 378 30
Teenage girl Angel Wells has to move to Detroit to stay with her Auntie and her cousin Dorian the biggest drug dealer in the city. When she gets ther...
505K 14.7K 41
"We met in Miami, she was working at the mall at the time and I bumped into her at the gas station on the way home and just couldn't take my mind off...
39.6K 1.8K 36
Daniella never truly had anyone at her side, as her parents were absent, drug dealers who she felt cared more about their business than they did her...