The Professional Prostitute

By PinkGucciPumps

Jasmin Clark has lived a hard life. Since the age of 13, she's been forced into the world of prostitution by... More

The Professional Prostitute
Chapter Two
Chapter 3
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty One
Chapter Twenty Two
Chapter Twenty Three
Chapter Twenty Four
Chapter Twenty Five
Chapter Twenty Six
My Wattpad Rant lol
Chapter Twenty Eight
Chapter Twenty Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty One
Chapter Thirty Two
Chapter Thirty Three
Chapter Thirty Four
Chapter Thirty Five
Chapter Thirty Six
Chapter Thirty Seven
Chapter Thirty Eight
Chapter Thirty Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty One
Chapter Forty Two
Chapter Forty Three (part 1)
Chapter Forty Three (part 2)
Chapter Forty Four
Chapter Forty Five
Chapter Forty Six
Chapter Forty Seven
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 1)
Chapter Forty Eight (Part 2)
IMPORTANT
Chapter Forty Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty One
Chapter Fifty Two

Chapter Twenty Seven

12.3K 125 29
By PinkGucciPumps

Chapter Twenty Seven

I awoke the next morning to mumbling. I opened my eyes and found all the guys surrounding Sean and I, looking down at us.

"She's up." Adam said, grinning.

"You guys are so weird. Move." I said pushing him back and sitting up. Sean rolled over and laid on his stomach.

"You two were cuddling. I'm the only one you're supposed to cuddle with." Butch said smiling.

"Shut up." I said getting up.

"I hope you're not busy later. I have a surprise I want to share with everyone." Butch said as we all looked at him confused.

"Oh no. Don't tell me you're pregnant too." Sean said waking up.

"Haha funny. No seriously guys. 9 o'clock I want everyone to meet me at that little Italian restaurant we love so much. Bring your mom, Nadine, Will and Sammie. J want everyone there, got it? This is huge so if you miss it, you die." he said rubbing my belly and walking out of the room.

"Did he just threaten me and my baby?" I asked laughing.

"No silly. What time is it?" Seam asked stretching.

"Time to get up!" Adam yelled slapping Sean with a pillow. They both ran out the room, leaving me by my lonesome. I made my way into my room and picked up my phone.....23 missed calls, 23 voicemails and 17 text messages all from the same person...Will and 1 from Nadine. I threw my phone back onto the bed and went downstairs.

"Can someone make me breakfast?" I whined as the guys pretended like they didn't hear me. "Hello?" I yelled throwing an apple in their direction. They continued to ignore me and focused on the TV. "You guys are seriously watching Saturday morning cartoons? You know you can't ignore me. Ooh there are gonna be so many sty's in this house." I growled taking out a box of pancake batter, some eggs and bacon. I went back upstairs and got my iPhone, blasting my music and singing out loud while I cooked.

It's a wonder the guys didn't turn around while I sung, but once the aroma of food hit them, they were like wild animals.

"Ooh that smells good. Can I have some?" Chase asked walking into the kitchen.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' and putting syrup over my pancakes.

"I love you." Sean said walking me over to the dining room table.

"Yup, but it's not enough for me to give you some breakfast." I said as he smiled.

"Sis." Noah whined as I laughed.

"You guys are seriously stalking my plate. Back away before I call the breakfast police." I said as they just stared at me.

"I've always been nice to you Jasmine. Can you share with me?" Adam asked sliding in the chair next to me.

"You know something funny? I asked you guys to make me breakfast and nobody did. But now you all want to eat off my plate? Seriously?" I asked angrily as they all looked down. I laughed at their reaction. I loved these guys. "It's enough for everyone in the kitchen. Just bring me some orange juice please." I said as they practically ran towards the kitchen. The sound of silverware slapping against the plates were the only noise you heard in the house 5 minutes later.

I took a quick shower and decided on going over to my mom's place.

When I got there, it felt like I stood there knocking forever.

"Hey Jas. Sorry I took so long. Your mom is still sleeping." Nadine said opening the door and letting me in.

"It's cool. What's up?" I asked plopping down on the couch.

"Nothing really. Just been working. You're getting really big." she said standing over me.

"I know. I feel like that big ass green pig from the Angry Birds games." I said as she cracked a smile. "Can you sig down? You're making me nervous." I said as she slipped onto the chair across from me.

"So, any plans today?"

"Not really. Oh, before I forget, Butch has some hugs news to announce and he wants everyone there or else they're dead."

"Me included?" she asked looking at me a little confused.

"Duh you included. You are apart of this family right?" I asked as she smiled. Nadine was good in my book. After our little fight, she'd been the perfect friend. Yes, I did consider her a friend of mine now. She still acted a little nervous around me. Probably because of the whole Will thing but I let it go. I was able to move past that. She had came by almost everyday to check on me after we left the hospital that day and she really influenced me to have a change of heart toward her.

"Yeah I guess." she smiled to herself.

"You're so weird." I said throwing a couch pillow at her. "You wanna go shopping? I need to buy some maternity clothes."

"Yes! I need to go badly. I was gonna ask you yesterday but you didn't answer your cell."

"Sorry, I was pissed with you know who."

"Wait, hold that thought. Let me get dressed and you can tell me on the ride." she said rushing off into the back. "Jasmine's here." I heard her say right when my mom emerged from her room.

"Hi mommy."

"Hey honey. You're here early."

"It's 12 in the afternoon."

"What's up? Everything okay?" she asked walking toward me and hugging me.

"Yeah. I just came to get Nadine. We're gonna do a little shopping."

"I knew you two could get along." she said as I smiled.

"Before I forget, Butch has some big news he wants to announce tonight so I'm gonna pick you up at 8:30." I said as she nodded and Nadine ran back out.

"Okay I'm ready." she said hugging my mom. "See you later Cassandra."

"Later mom." I said walking towards the door and leaving.

The mall was busy as usual. This was not the place for a pregnant person at all. I felt grumpy as soon as we walked in.

"Ooh let's go to the department store first. They should have some good things for you to get." Nadine said pulling me towards the store. It was actually a good idea because they had a lot of cute maternity stuff. I got a few things for me to wear tonight and some casual clothes. We spent almost 3 hours in there before we made our way to H&M.

"Watch where you're going!" I yelled as a guy bumped me pretty hard.

"Get your fat ass outta the way then!" he yelled back turning around. "Oh, I'm sorry, Jasmine right? I didn't mean it. Nice to see you again." Chris said smiling down at me.

"You are still an asshole I see."

"I wouldn't change for the world. You're having a baby? Congratulations."

"Thanks jerk off." I said as Nadine elbowed me, signaling to introduce her. "Oh how rude of me, Chris this is my friend Nadine. Nadine this is an old friend of mine's womanizer of a brother Chris." I said as he stuck out a hand for her to shake.

"Sorry Jasmine's so rude. I'm not a womanizer either. She's just upset because she didn't get a chance with me."

"He's right. He's not a womanizer. He's a dick." I said rolling my eyes as she laughed. "I'll be over here waiting for you." I said to her before walking off.

"You should call Tara. She's been talking about you non-stop." he called out as I flipped him the finger. I had completely forgotten about her, which is weird because Butch wanted everyone to be at the restaurant where I'd first met her tonight. I made a mental note to call her later on before Nadine came back over.

"Oh my God Jas, he's so gorgeous. How come you've never talked about him before?" she asked gushing inside.

"Eww why would I?"

"He said you two were close friends and that you and his sister were also very close but not anymore. What happened?" she asked stopping me.

"Nothing. What else did he say?"

"That he wanted to take me out tonight." she said smiling to herself.

"But you can't go. Butch's dinner is tonight."

"I know. He's gonna meet me there for dinner. Is that cool?" she asked looking me in the eyes. She liked him. A lot. I could tell.

"I guess. I'll tell Butch later. But don't get too involved with him Nadine. He really is a womanizer."

"No offense, but I'll take my chances." she winked at me before turning into H&M.

The rest of our shopping trip went well. We got outta the mall around 6 and headed back to our homes. Once I got in, I called Sammie to tell her about the dinner, which she was already informed about thanks to Chase. I told her what happened with Will the night before, before we ended our call to get ready. I climbed in the shower again and got dressed in a pair of black skinny maternity jeans that actually had a great fit and made my booty pop out, a royal blue sheer chiffon maternity shirt, a black fashion leather jacket that I left open and a pair of blue suede pumps. I curled my hair and applied some blue and smoke colored eye shadow to my eyes. A simple pink gloss graced my lips and my perfume from Carolina Herrera tied everything together. I grabbed my keys and went next door to Sean's room.

"You ready?" I asked as he nodded and turned off his light.

"Yeah. You look nice." he said hugging me.

"Thank you. And you do too." I said taking a good look at him. Sean was so hot. He had on a pair of dark washed jeans, which he let sag just a teeny tiny bit, a red, yellow, blue and black plaid shirt and a pair of tan timberland boots that construction workers wore. He also had on Curve Crush cologne which made me melt inside. I loved a good smelling guy.

"Anybody else riding with us?" he asked as we made our way down the stairs.

"Yeah my mom and Nadine. Sammie's gonna drive her car there." I said as Butch came down behind us. He looked nervous and sick. "You okay?"

"Yeah. Just a little anxious." he said wiping his hands on his jeans. I never seen him act this way, so I was curious as to what the big news was.

"Well we're gonna go pick up my mom now. We'll meet you guys at the restaurant." I said as he nodded. "Come on Sean." I said as we left the house.

We picked up my mom and Nadine and headed to the restaurant. It was good to see everyone getting along. My mom was even happy when Sean called her mom. It was weird. Like everyone in the car was so intrigued by him. I found it funny.

The restaurant was packed. I was shocked to see it like this. They even had a mini line forming outside, which reminded me of a club. We made our way inside and were escorted over to a little section that was completely secluded from the rest of the people who were dining here. Butch was here already seated at the table with an older man, who looked like he was in his 80's. We were introduced to him, finding out that was Adam and Butch's grandfather, Charles. He was a sweet man. He talked to us a lot about how woman back in his day were just as beautiful as we were and how he wished his grandson would settle down before his time to say goodbye came. He told us stories of his deceased wife and stories of his kids. From what I understood, Butch's mom was a dancer who fell I'll with cervical cancer during her 3rd pregnancy. She and the baby didn't make it. And then his father committed suicide a year later. It was a really sad story, but I was put back into a happy mood once everyone began to arrive.

"Did you invite him?" Sean asked rubbing my hand.

"Who?" I asked turning to see who he was talking about. It was Will in the flesh. "Excuse me for a moment." I said getting up and walking toward the entrance.

"Jasmine."

"Why are you here?"

"I was invited."

"By who?" I asked as he walked past me and over to Butch. I stomped my way back over to the table and sat back down next to Sean. I held his hand and placed it on the table for everyone to see.

"This is a surprise. Hello Sean." Will said taking a seat across from us. "I would've never guessed you two. Especially so soon after me."

"Yeah well you know things happen." Sean said kissing the back of my hand.

"Oh believe me, I know. So Jasmine, were you planning on telling me?"

"Why should I? You never mentioned having sex with my friend or hooking back up with your ex wife." I said as everyone at the table turned to look at us.

"It must've slipped my mind."

"Indeed it did." I said as Butch stood up.

"Everyone, excuse me. I'd like to introduce you all to Jocelyn. Jocelyn, this is everyone." he introduced as a pretty petite slim girl with a model's body, beautiful honey brown eyes and long silky brown hair kissed him and stood before us. "The reason I brought you all here tonight is because I have something I want to say." he said pulling up a chair for Jocelyn to sit in.

"Thank you." she said sitting down.

"Okay, well for the past couple of years you've been more than like my best friend. You followed me from Colorado to California and throughout everything that has happened in my life, you were always there to console me. We've known each other since we were little and none of the females I've been with compare to you. None of these people before us know who I truly am deep down inside, even Jasmine and I consider her my sister, but you and I couldn't imagine living the rest of my life without you. It didn't take me long to figure out that after you told me about the job offer in Miami that I made my decision. I can't let you go." Butch said looking at Jocelyn who was in tears already. I felt some welling up in my eyes. He got down on one knee. Oh god, is he going to do what I think he is? "I guess what I'm trying to say is that I love you and I would be honored if you would be my wife." he said pulling out a ring. She broke down into sobs and I full on cried.

A/N: So is this worth it or what? Enjoy. If it seems a little rushed at the end excuse me. I just made some delicious stewed beef with white rice and red beans and I'm starving. It smells so good! Vote/comment/fan!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.5K 243 27
Has anyone ever been so hurt in the past that they figured it's best for them to give up on love. And has someone ever thought they would never find...
2.8M 35.2K 66
Jasmine an 18 year old beauty moves to London for a new start. All her life, guys have tried to use her, so much that believing in love is hard for h...
391 68 16
Jess has had a hard life. Her dad died at a young age and her mom blamed her for his death. Her mom remarried a creep who abuses her. Her step dad g...
23.6K 791 34
A big mistake was walking down a alley at night. What do you do when your Raped by someone that you see everyday A person you used to love with all y...