Childhood Friends [COMPLETED]

By BruhItsAlexa

Jennifer reconcile with her childhood friends who she deliberately starts to remember. The five guys that che... More

One By One
I Promise
Just A Few Bucks
Suspicious One Aren't You
Your Little Sister
Your Mom Is Awesome
Stupid Temper Problem
Why Run Into You?
Crazy For Her
See You In School
So Many Cuts And Bruises
Kaz's Little Boy
Swimming Trip
Truth and Dare
Camping Trip

A Dream I Can't Control

936 35 20
By BruhItsAlexa

•••

So a few days later has passed. Everything has been going fine, I think. "Dude I told you not to look at my test." Lucas glared at Logan who nervously smiled.

"I'm sorry, I just needed one of the answers." He explains patting Lucas on the back.

"Yeah and you shouldn't have threw the football." Kaz smacked the back of Bennet's head. Bennet slowly turn towards him and glared.

"I told you already, Jack threw it." He said as they both got up.

"Your lying!" Kaz shouted.

"Am not!" Bennet shouts back.

"I don't care who the hell threw the ball." I said in annoyance as they all stared at me. "We are in detention once again and I need some quiet." I relaxed back in my chair.

"What are you doing in here?" Kaz asked.

"Keeping an eye on you idiots for extra credit points." I explained. "Now let me sleep."

•••

I slowly woke up. I look around the room. They were all gone. "Thanks for waking me up." I rolled my eyes and walk through the halls.

I then walk outside. I then see the guys crowding around several girls. "Guys, why didn't you wake me up?" I asked them.

They all stared at me confusingly.

"Do we know you?" Kaz confusingly asked as he walks up to me.

"Watch out, I heard she's a freak." One of the girls said. I stared at her brow raised.

"Who the hell--"

"Babe," Kaz stopped me from talking as he referred 'babe' to the girl.

"Wait? Babe?" I asked.

"Yeah, she's my girl friend. Do you have a problem?"

"Maybe she's here for the twins." Jack said as he took out one side of his earphones. He stare at me and I stared back.

"Jack what the hell is going on?" I asked him.

"I don't know what your talking about. I'm trying to listen to my music so if you'd leave me alone, that would be great." He gave me a small smile and it dropped instantly as he start listening to his music again.

"What? Jack what--"

"Are you lost or something?" I turn around to see Lucas and some girl as she put her arm around his neck. He actually let a girl touch him? What the hell is going on?

"No, I'm not lost. And who is she?" I asked staring at the girl as she smirks back at me.

"The bitch is just jealous she can't have you." She whisper into his ear but I heard.

I quickly walked up to her but someone pulls me back. "Dude!" I look back to see Stephen. He then glared at the guys. "Keep your dumb cats away from Jen." He glared.

"But--"

He then quickly drags me away before I could say something. "Why would you approach them?" He angrily stared back at me. He had a cut on his lip and it bothered me for some reason.

"What happened to your lip?" I quickly asked ignoring his question.

"They were messing with you so I decided to..."

"Fight? Stephen tell me what's going on." I asked with a concerned expression. Why the hell is everyone not acting like themselves and when did the Anderson's get girlfriends?

"What do you mean?" He confusingly asked.

"Why the hell are the Anderson's acting like they don't know me and why are you being so nice?" I question.

"Hey, whats wrong?" I jumped to the side as I see Anthony. He chuckles then kisses me on the cheek. "You okay?"

My jaw dropped and my eyes were completely wide.

What the hell?

Is all I could say right now. "Please explain." I stare at both of them.

"Is she sick, dude?" Anthony asked Stephen as he shrugged. "Okay let's go home and we'll talk. Thanks bro."

They gave each other a quick hug and he left. Anthony then grab my hand. I just stared as our hands collided. It felt awkward, to be honest...

"Come on." He snickered then we began to walk.

I just followed him. "Anthony," I stopped him from walking. "Explain to me what the hell is going on." I quickly said in a panic.

"Okay, did you hit your head or something?" He confusingly asked as he rested his hand on my head.

"I'm so confused. Just pretend I woke up with amnesia." I said with a grin. This is a brilliant idea! Now he'll explain to me whats going on.

"Okay..." He confusingly said but then started explaining. "So like I'm your boyfriend. Stephen, that guy back there was your best friend ever since middle school. And those guys, the Anderson's are bullies of yours. That's what you've been telling me." He said.

"Bullies?" I thought about it for a moment. Is this some type of dimension?! "Ahh, I'm still confused."

"Now your making me scared..." He said as he uses his two fingers to lift up my chin. "Whats wrong?" He asked with a small smile.

I suspiciously stare at him. This Anthony was way different from the other one. I think I like the other one better...

"Well, your supposed to be the bully, Stephen is my ex and the Anderson's are my best friends." I explained.

"What?" He asked.

"I just woke up and everything totally different." I said throwing my hands in the air and they went back down. "I'm as confused as you are." I said.

"Let's just get you home." He said nodding his head as if I was stupid or something.

•••

We were at a different house... "Who house is this?" I asked.

"Your parents." He smiled dragging me to the front door.

"My parents?!" I shouted confusingly. He then knocked on the door and the door opens. There stood both my parents.

"Hey, sweetheart." My mom gave me a hug and kissed me on the head. I confusingly stared for a moment. I think I just blacked out...

"Jenny." I see Anthony hand waved in front of me. I quickly got up.

"You okay hun?" My dad asked me as he held my hand. I stare at them wide eyes. They were nice? I look around the place. No beer cans or trash. It was clean!

"She's a little tired." Anthony said. "I'll bring her to her room." He smiled then lifted me up, helping me go up the stairs.

"What a sweetheart." My mom said referring it to Anthony. Sweetheart my ass.

He placed me in my room. I looked at the picture frames. It was my family!

"Then we kissed." I look down to see CARTER? In my room?! "It was so cool and awesome..." He was reading something.

"Carter?" He looks up at me.

"Your diary stinks! Nothing good ever happens!" He threw the book towards me and stomped out.

"What?" I was in shock.

"That's your little brother Carter. You guys don't really have the best relation ship." Anthony chuckles as he sat besides me on the bed.

Little brother? My actual brother?! What the hell?!

"Uhm..." I nervously move away from him.

"Okay, Jen now I'm starting to think you actually have amnesia." He chuckles scooting closer towards me.

"Just-- not any closer." I stopped him. This is one crazy dream... "So, I'm your girlfriend and the Anderson's are my bullies?" I asked. "And my parents are... My parents?" I mumble the last part.

"Yep. Well, I'm gonna go. Call me if you need anything." He said with a smile smile then walked out.

I gave out a sigh. This dream seems so real. I got up and walked downstairs to see my 'dad' reading the news paper and my 'mom' drinking some tea.

"Hey sweetheart. Anthony told us you might have a fever." My mom walks up to me. She grabs my hand and I feel the warmth. Like I belonged here... What am I talking about this is a dream!

'Wake--'

I could hear this voice in my head. I can barely hear it. "I'll be right back." I then ran out of the house.

I quickly bumped into someone and fell. "Watch where you're going freak." I look up to see that girl.

"I'm really tired if you." I glared at her balling my fist.

"Who do you think you are?" Kaz pushes me onto the ground. I stopped glaring and nervously stared at the guys. Logan stared at me with a hint of pity.

"Your Kaz, Jack, Logan, Lucas, and Bennet." I said. They all stared at me confusingly.

"How the hell--"

"You guys are my best friends. I hate this dream!" I started to panic. "I want to wake up!" I shouted angrily.

•••

"Jenny calm down..." I quickly open my eyes. I see Kaz rocking me as if I was a baby.

"W-What happened?" I quickly escaped from his hands and it was only me and him. I was in my room?

"We brought you home. Lucas carried you on his back. I heard you yelling so I came in here." He explains as he got up and walk closer to me.

I stare at him, shockingly. I then ran and hugged him tightly. That was one horrible dream that I want to forget. Part of it felt so real for some reason... He just stood there confused. I then felt him relaxed and hugged me back.

"Are you okay?" He asks me. I let go and look up at him.

"I had this crazy dream that you guys didn't remember me and you guys were my bullies." I felt tears go down my cheek. It wasn't a crying matter but to me it was. They were my best friends and in that dream they were my enemies. They were almost like everyone else that I had met.

"Don't worry. It was only a dream." He hugged me once more. "We will never be your enemies or even hurt you."

I let out a relieving sigh.

We walk downstairs to see the twins playing video games on the new t.v. Carter and Bennet were eating and Jack was reading a book while Bennet was on his phone.

"Well, good morn-- oh wait it's night." Bennet chuckled. Him and Carter just got done eating. They put the dishes away and walked towards me as I took a seat on the couch besides Jack.

"Hey." I smiled at all of them. The twins shut the game off and faced me. Everyone was now staring at me.

"Why you acting like you don't know us?" Carter asked making me chuckle.

"Come here." I pulled him into a hug and the guys looked confuse at Kaz. He smiled and mouthed 'just go with it'.

"Jenny, can we make some cookies?" He asked with a grin. I chuckled.

"Yes."

Everyone grinned. They all went into the kitchen. While we were making the cookies me made a little mess in here. Flour was everywhere. So were egg shells.

But we had fun. Bennet had threw some flour on Kaz and then everyone started throwing in.

I don't know what I would do without them.

•••

The next day~

I went to school. I was in class, getting sleepy. Maybe I should take a nap...

•••

I then slowly woke up... I look around. Where the hell am I? This must be another dream?

The music was super loud. I quickly run outside of the unknown house. I quickly held my head as it starts to hurt.

"I'm breaking up with you." I turn my head to see Stephen and some girl. Here he goes again dumping girls. I can't stand him!

He then caught me staring. "You asshole!" She raise her hand about to slap him when he stops her with a glare.

"Walk away." He warned her. She stomps away angrily.

I rolled my eyes as he walks towards me. "I dumped her for you, Jenny." He said. And I already hate this dream...

"Shut up, Stephen. Your breath smells like booze." I disgustingly glare at him.

"For some reason your the only girl I didn't want to dump..." He said... "We had tons of fights... I don't know why I like you..."

These dreams seems so real!

•••

A few days later~

For some reason that dream I had with Stephen seemed so real... I gave out a sigh and walked out of my room and downstairs.

"Jenny, you don't have school today right?" I look down to see Carter with a grin plastered on his face.

"No, why?" I asked.

"Let's go to the park." Me smiled.

"Okay, why not. Let me get ready." I shrugged.

I took a shower and dressed into a black long sleeve shirt with light blue shorts. I took my white vans and left out.

•••

We were at the park. "Look! It's Kaz and the others." Carter smiled running up to them.

"Don't run so fast, you'll fall!" I shouted as he continues to run anyways. This little boy never listens.

"Hey!" Kaz smiled looking down at Carter. They were playing soccer, of course.

"Why are you so loud? I'm trying to sleep." I jumped up and look behind me to see Stephen laying on a bench. I blankly stare at him.

"Stephen-- what the hell?" I shockingly asked as he got up with a chuckle. His morning hair was super cute though.

"Hey Jenny." Kaz and the guys surrounded me. I stare at Lucas as he glared at Stephen then glanced the other way.

"JENNY?!" I look up to see Anthony and the other two running towards us. "What are you up too?" Mark threw his arm over my neck as the other guys stared at us. Stephen got up, placing his hands in his pocket. "Woah--!" He then stumbled, moving his arm as he saw the guys. "So many guys..." He started counting them.

"You hang out with so many guys." Stephen walk towards me. He smirked. "I wonder how many of them can fight." He let out a small glare.

Anthony stared at Stephen with a small glare also.

"This is an intense feeling going around." Bennet said stopping the awkward silence. "What the hell is going on?" He asked.

"Okay..." I said then started walking away. I didn't want to be in their problem. They could do this themselves. Although, I think I've caused all of this...

"Where are you going?" Darrel asked as he quickly ran towards me.

"Getting something to eat." I simply replied as I yawned. It was still morning and their 'glares' were starting to get annoying. Plus, I was hungry.

"Wait for me!" Kaz ran towards us the the rest of the guys.

We sat all around a big table in the cafe. "You have a lot of friends, Jenny." Adrianna smiled at them.

"Yeah I guess." I shrugged. "I've got nothing else to do, can I work today?" I asked her as she looks down at me.

"Yeah sure." She smiled. I quickly got up and started cleaning tables.

About ten minutes later the guys were now drinking and eating snacks. I'm surprised nothing spilled--

"My bad." Stephen said, with no type of expression that made Lucas think he was sorry.

"You got syrup all over me." Lucas angrily glared in annoyance.

"Not my fault you were in the way." Stephen got back to drinking his smoothie as Bennet grabbed some napkins.

"Here." Bennet said. "Be careful next time." He smiled. Yeah, Bennet gets along with anyone.

"You were in his way, though." Anthony said sitting at the other table, rather close to theres. Why were they all sitting near each other anyways?

"JENNY!" Carter called me as I face them. They all stiffen up and trued acting like nothing happened. "Can I have some ice cream?" He curiously asked. I nodded my head.

"Adrianna can I talk to you?" Jack asked as they both walked elsewhere. I winder why he wanted to talk to her.

I got Carter's ice cream and placed the bowl in front of him. "Thanks!" He grinned. I smiled down at him.

"Jenny, I think you've been working to hard." Kaz said with a suspicious stare. "Why don't we go somewhere like an amusement park?" He asked with excitement in his eyes.

"Hm..." I thought about it for a second. "That's a waste of time." I shrugged and got back to working.

I hear Kaz sucked his teeth. I chuckled than got back to work. Amusement park, huh? The thing with rides and stuff?

•••

A few hours past and Anthony and his friends left. Logan and Lucas said they had things to do. Bennet took Carter home.

I was still working when I turn around. I see Jack taking orders. "Jack? You work here?" I asked.

"Yeah." He said.

I stare back at Adrianna and she shrugged with a smile. "He asked for this job."

"What happened to delivering pizzas?" I asked.

"Jack beat up his boss for giving him less than what he was supposed to get." Kaz snickered as Stephen stared at Jack as he started studying him. Of course. Every time he hears someone fighting he is interested. He then caught me staring. I quickly look the other way after seeing him smirk.

"I'll be going to the store for more ingredients. Jennifer you're in charge." She gave me a serious look then left out.

A few minutes later Stephen was finished drinking his third smoothie. He got up with a smirk then left with his hands in his pocket.

'CLASH!'

My eyes widen as a window shattered and Stephen flew inside once again. "So he's the one that picked a fight?" They looked like gangsters or something.

"This looks like fun." Stephen got up with a type of evil grin as he wipe off the blood that dripped from his mouth.

All the customers had ran off. I gave out a sigh. "Now who is gonna pay for that window?!" I shouted in anger, clenching my fists. Yeah this was an idiot move but so what! I know I have some friends who would have my back.

"Shut up you brat!" The guy shouted as he glared. He then smiled at Stephen. He swung but Stephen quickly jumped back.

"Your punches are weak!" And as he says that it made the scary guy even angrier. I face-palmed. What an idiot.

"Take this somewhere else!" I shouted in annoyance. "Get the hell out!" I glared in anger.

"I've had enough of your mouth, bitch!" One of the other guys come walking up to me with a pervy smirk.

"Did you just called me a 'BITCH'?" I shouted angrily kicking him in the face as he falls to the ground. "Oof--" some other guys then jump on top of me.

"Jenny, you idiot!" Stephen shouted moving all the other guys. I look up to see Jack and Kaz getting ready to fight the big guy. "Back off! He's mine." Stephen then shove Jack and Kaz and ran to punch him but he ducks and picks Stephen up then throws him.

Stephen broke his fall with a table. "Are you okay?" Kaz asked as he picks me up. "Sit over here." He placed me on a table. Kaz then punches one guy in the face and pushes him, making the guys behind him fall. "You good, Jack?"

"Yeah." They both were back to back with their fists up. I wanna help! "Jack! Use this!" I use some of my strength to pick up a chair and threw it towards Jack as he caught it.

"Thanks!" He was smiling. He use that chair to smack about three guys. How many were there?! I quickly took out my phone. I don't think they can handle these many guys. I dialed Lucas number.

"Lucas get the rest of the guys and come quickly to the cafe!" I shouted.

"Wait, what is--" he was about to talk when Kaz shouted at one of the bad guys and I couldn't hear.

"Who do you think you're calling?" A guy smacks my phone out of my hand. I glared at him.

I quickly kicked him in the private and picked up my phone. "You have a death wish?!" I then jumped-kicked him as he flew away.

"Damn, Jenny I never knew you were this strong." Stephen smirked.

"Your just having fun, aren't you?" I asked holding back an eye roll. "Friggin idiot."

"Yes I am." He then punches the big guy in the stomach making him laugh.

"That tickled." He continue to laugh then punched Stephen as Stephen flew over the counter.

"You okay?!" I shouted. He quickly got up. Blood was falling down to his chin from his forehead.

"But of course." He smiled. He quickly jumped over the counter and kicked the guy back outside. I see Lucas stare at the guy who just flew out.

"Lucas!" I shouted.

"Finally!" Kaz said punching one more guy. "I'm tired." He sat besides me.

"What happened?!" The three of them walk inside. "Didn't we fight a couple of guys here too."

"They just came in here and picked a fight with us." Jack said upper cutting a guy as his fist collided with the guys chin.

"Why are there more people?" One of the bad guys glared at Bennet.

"You picked a fight with my brothers?!" Bennet quickly punched him.

And then the rest of the guys started fighting and ganging up on us. "This is like a fighting cafe." Logan made a comment with a snicker as he continues to jump on a guy.

•••

They all tiredly breath heavily. At the end Lucas and Stephen beat that big guy. They called us monsters and started running for it. Well Lucas did looked like a monster when he glared and Stephen was still smiling after all that blood he lost.

"Who the hell were they anyways?" I asked Stephen with a confused and angry expression. He breathed heavily as he smiles at me. "Stop smiling!"

"They were some guys who were messing with some nerd, I went up to them and started a fight." He shrugged.

"You delinquent." I crossed my arms. "You better pay for all this mess." I pint towards him.

"Whatever." He then got up. He stare down at Lucas who started coughing. "I didn't ask for your help, you know."

Lucas stared up at him. Stephen stretch out his arm to help him up with a small smile and a brow raised.

"Whatever." He smacked his hand away.

"He's telling you to be his friend, idiot." I mumble loud enough for him to hear.

Lucas stared at me then back at Stephen. "As if." Lucas crossed his arm staring the other way.

"And that's him accepting your friend request." Bennet laughed.

"Oh really? What a dumb way to accept." Stephen chuckled. He was smiling. A real smile this time...

"Who said I was accepting?!" Lucas angrily asked.

"Just accept it." Kaz threw him arm over Lucas neck with a grin.

"So immature." I got up and walked out.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!" Adrianna ran towards us.

"Uhm... I uh..." I wanted to explain but the words wouldn't come out...

"JENNY!" She shouted in anger as she started chasing after me.

"Run Jen run!" Kaz cheered me on like an idiot.

•••

Flashback~

Stephen P.O.V~ (a few days ago when Jenny was sleeping at school)

I was in class when I see Jenny sleeping. The bell had already rang and she is still sleeping. I sat besides her. The class was already empty.

"Yeah, I did dump Emilia for you..." I said looking down at her as she slept peacefully. "For some reason your the only girl I didn't want to dump." I started moving her hair away from her face. "We had tons of fights. I don't know why I like you..."

Kaz P.O.V~

I was walking towards the classroom that Jenny had last. What was taking her so long? "I don't know why I like you..." My eyes widen as I see Stephen staring down at Jenny.

What the hell is he doing?

Flashback Over~

Kaz P.O.V continue~

I chuckled as Jenny kept running. I then turn my head to see Stephen walking away with his hand in his pocket. I suspiciously stared. Why did he tell her that while she was sleeping? She doesn't even know. I gave out a sigh.

What would happen if I tell Jenny what he did?

A/N- Hey guys! This chapter might be confusing. So I'm going to tell you here. As she was sleeping her dream was similar to Stephens confession. She still doesn't know. She think it's just a dream. Comment if you had trouble thinking about this chapter. Please vote! Thanks!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

396K 7.8K 23
When the anxious, new girl to the school runs into the popular boy and his friends she couldn't be more mortified. He couldn't be more godsmacked. ...
380K 8.7K 42
Ava moved from a small town in Minnesota to a busy town in California. Soon after her move, she meets the towns "Bad Boy." Will she be able to resist...
15 0 1
A troubled teenage boy is struggling with his personal life and growing up. Until a girl comes a long and tries to change that.
29.7K 1K 47
SMG4 Figured nothing bad would happen if he went to a newly opened casino with his long time friend Mario, but when the latter causes havoc and destr...