French Teacher

By Imtheone16

Okay, so there's five things that you need to know about me; 1. My name is Penny Ray and I'm 16 years old... More

French Teacher
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 16.1
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36

Chapter 8

2.6K 84 34
By Imtheone16

I'm the one who's at fault here, aren't I?

I mean, saying all those horrible things behind his back, was totally out called for, wasn't it? It was an immature thing to do. Especially when I didn't even know what he was going through.

But still..

You're a 23 year old man! You should've just understood me. You should have just let it slide since you couldn't really blame me for saying it. I was angry. You basically broke our promise, am I wrong? So of course I would have gotten mad. It's already expected. 

I don't believe this...

All my questions are slowly being answered...

But there are still so many more, that I want to know.

I'm still sort off confussed about you, Mr.Beaumont. Who, exactly are you?

It's French class, and I'm still having a hard time listening to the teacher because of this 'Mr.Beaumont' situation.

Damn, nothing annoys me more than being distracted with my studies. 

I need to get  Mr.Beaumont out of my mind, even if it's just for a moment, God damn it. I need to listen! This is French class! My mortal enemy! The only subject that keeps pulling me back from being at Building A! 

And, the only subject that I need to have a tutor on...

Damn...Mr.Beaumont...this is all your fault...

"Okay class, please bring out your notebooks." Our French teacher instructed.

As I tried to grab my notebook from my bag, I accidentally instead took out the notebook that Mr.Beaumont gave me.

This notebook..

Geez, it was most likely that he didn't sleep just to write all of these notes. 

And, writing this must have been very bothersome since you were too busy with your 'mom' problem.

But even though you were busy, and that your mind was all about your mom, you still had a tiny dash of space for me just to remember or make it up to me with this notebook.

I bet he just wanted to rest at that time, being too emotionally exhausted by his worries, about his mom, but instead, he decided to make me this..

This is so unfair...

The notes are so well written...

Am I the selfish one here?

I...I don't belive this...

For once in my life, I actually...blame myself for all of this..

...

I should definety apologize...

~~~

Dismissal Time

"Yo, Penny. Let's go home together." Kim went up to me.

"Oh." I noticed her. "Umm..I can't." I said.

"Huh? Why not?"

"I actually need to go somewhere." 

"Where?"

"It doesn't really matter." I decided to give her a smile. That didn't help though, she looked worried. "Just go home without me, okay? I'll make it up to you next week. I'll call you when I get home. See yah."

As I grabbed my bag, I didn't wait for Kim's reply. I just went on my way through the door and hurried my way to the halls.

I'm going to Mrs.Tremblay...

*Knock*Knock*Knock

I knocked on Mrs.Tremblay's door. 

"Come in." I heard her say. 

"Hey, Mrs.Tremblay." I greeted as I slightly opened the door.

"Oh, Ms.Ray." Mrs.Tremblay seemed surprised to see me. "Come in."

"Thanks." I nod my head once I quietly closed the door behind me.

"My. It's quite a surprise to see you. I...I didn't think you'd show up today. Why?" Mrs.Tremblay brought out her hand, gesturing me to the most comfortable chair in the world.

I shook my head.

"No. There's no need. This won't take too long." I said.

"Okay." Mrs.Tremblay settled herself. I took a breath, then--

"Mrs.Tremblay," I held my breath."if it's not too much of a bother...Can Mr.Beaumont be my tutor again?" 

At first you could see how surpised she was. But after a while, you would be more surprised with the smile she just pulled off.

The smile that she just made, was very heartwarming. It was mixed with relief, delight, and proud.

"My. That's no trouble at all." she said, matter of factly. "In fact, I'm very glad. Thank you."

It didn't take too long before I smiled in return. 

For a moment, I felt enlightened. Like, I just did a good deed. I did a favor. An unreturnable favor. It felt like a burden was lifted or something. And I was glad.

"Well, I think Mr.Beaumont hasn't left yet. If you want, you could approuch him and say the good news." Mrs.Tremblay suggested, making me feel embarrassed all of the sudden.

"Um, hummm. I don't really want to.Is it necessary?" I embarrassly blushed.

Ms.Tremblay grinned at my reaction.

"It's not." She jokefully shrugged. " But it would give me such delight if you were to do so, Ms.Ray."

God, there was really something in Mrs.Tremblay's smile. It's a smile that makes you feel all hopeless inside. The type that would make you give in, in any kind of situation. It was unfair. It made me feel weak, and it gave me the verge to just give in. Her smile was just that sweet and cute. 

"F-Fine." I hopelessly agreed.

"Marvolous!" she cheered, raising her hands. "If you head out now, then I think you'll find him sooner, darling. So hurry now, hurry." 

God, why do I feel like she's playing with me?

As I went out, I was surprised to see Kim, standing outside the principal's door. It looks like she waited for me.

"Kim." I somehow prepared myself.

"Hey?" she asked concernly. "What were you doing in there?"

"Ummm.." I searched for words. "I sorta...asked for Mr.Beaumont back." 

There was a long pause between us. It was obvious that Kim was shocked about the news.

"You did?" She somehow managed to say, with slightly wide eyes.

"Looks like it." I rubbed my neck, feeling very awkward that I, the one who had been bad talking about Mr.Beaumont, wanted him back.

"Oh God." A smile was starting to stretch out. "This is awesome!" 

I was stunned. "Really?" I asked.

"Of course! I mean;what does this mean?!"

Okaay, I hate where this is going..

"It means I just want him back as my tutor." I said to stop her from landing into weird conclusions. After I did, I decided to walk past her, ending the conversation there.

"No Pey!" Kim clearly objected. "This totally means something, doesn't it?"

"What?" I stopped a step, and tried to look at Kim. "What could this possibly mean, Kim?"

"This means you regretted to let him go! Which means you missed him! Which means you care about him! And which means you love---"

"Shut it." I cut her off.

"What!? It's the only logical explanation for this!"

"There's ALOT more logical explanation for this. And 'love' is not in the picture."

"Well how can we be sure about that?"

"Because I said so." I simply told her. "And I don't love the man. I just, felt rather guilty for everything, that's all" 

Kim was obviously not convinced, and her eyes were teasing me to go on. I sighed again.

"Okay, fine." I gaved in. "I admit. It was all my fault, okay? I drove him away harshly. I said all those mean things before actually getting to know his side of the story. I'm guilty for all of this. Okay? Now you know the big secret."

She didn't do anything rather than to narrow her eyes at me.

"And...guilt is the only reason why you want him back? Nothing else? Accepting him back is only for the pleasure of relieving one's guilt?"

For some particular reason, that just shut me up.

Why is everything almost shutting me up recently, huh? What's wrong with me?

"Yeah.." I answered, but a little unsure to myself.

But honestly, that's not all.

Sympathy, is also a reason. 

His mother has cancer. And for some reason, I feel pity for the both of them. I want to help. I want to be a use of something that will help someone save one's life. Even if it's only a little help, I would like to give it.

Am I seriously going to let the only possible way to help someone live slide just for a little anger that I felt for a person? Of course not.

Someone's life is in danger. I want to help, even though I don't know the person, I would still want to help. If there's a chance for me to help someone, then I'll do it. No matter how small, or how ridiculous a thing is, if it needs help, then it needs help. 

No questions asked. 

I can tell Kim about this, but I'd rather not.

Having a sick mother, is too much of an info. It's too personal. It's not an easy subject to bring up. 

So, I better stay quiet about this.

I have no right to bring this topic up. Only Mr.Beaumont can.

As we walked very quietly, I could feel a small grin from Kim. I feel weird now.

"So," I could feel Kim's teasingly tone. "you really don't like the man?"

"Heck no." I quickly answered.

"Okay." Kim simply said, but there's also something in her tone that I can't pinpoint the word to define it. Well, whatever it is, it felt annoying. "So, you're heading to Mr.Beaumont now? Like, right now right now?" 

I restrained myself to roll my eyes."Yes sir."

"Oh." she rolled her eyes, but kept a smile on her face. "Then..."

"Then what?" Now I feel irritated. 

"Then," she smirked at me. "Then you better hurry." 

"Why?" I practically slapped her with that one word.

"Cause not too long ago, I saw him going to the french room with a female student. I think a new student of him, perhaps?"

I know I shouldn't care, why should I?

But if I had to define my current feelings towards this, then it wasn't near to the feeling of 'not caring'.

In fact, I felt the complete opposite.

Wait, what?

"Huh?" I coughed out. "Wha?"

"I mean, you're not the only student that he can tutor, right?" she still had that teasing tone in her voice.

"S-Seriously?"

Seriously?

To my defence, during that time of uncertainty, my body accidentally acted up on it's own and ran for some weird reasons.

...

I feel anxious. 

And I don't even know why.

Sure, he can tutor other students. It's reality, he can do whatever he wants. In fact, it would be better. Having more tutor sessions means more money for him, means more to offer to his mother. Heck, I don't own the guy. So why should I complain if he were to have a new tutor student, just when he ran out on me? I'm not the only person whose weak at french.

...

But still...

Jesus, what am I feeling? Why am I running this hard? Why am I such in a hurry? 

It doesn't make sense...

I see the frech room, and as soon as I spot it, my speed increased. 

Once I touched it's doorknob, I quickly slammed the door opened. Hoping to not see what I didn't want to see.

As soon as I opened the door, I felt my legs go weak and genuinely felt relieved to the sight I was seeing.

Cause instead of seeing him with another, unknown student...he's instead, sitting on the window, staring at the view. His hair was  gently being brushed by the wind, and the two upper botton on his shirt were unbottoned.  He seems so much in peace, right before I bragged in. He was just sitting peacing there, smoking his cigarette.

His smoking..I should have known..

I don't know why, but seeing him like that...made me feel relieved.

As we exchanged stares, looking like it was the first time that we have ever met, my heart suddenly began to beat, really fast.

I was breathing really heavily. Feeling the sweats that were pouring down my face, made me feel embarrassed to look at him like this. Looking directly, without any specific expression at all. But somehow, I didn't look away. I just continued to look at him. I was just feeling so relieved that I couldn't believe on what I was seeing. I was happy to see him like this, and I don't want to ruin this. I don't want to look away from this. No matter how bad I looked.

"Hey." He finally spoke, with the cigarette in his mouth.

"Y-Yo."

"What brings you here?" he asked.

"U-Um.."

Um, how should I put this?

"It's already dismissal time. Why are you still here? Shouldn't you be heading home?"

I am so gonna kill Kim once I see her. She clearly lied. That little twerp. She made fun of me, didn't she?

Well, maybe it isn't all her fault. I'm the one who looked like a complete fool, letting her fool me like that. I'm the one who suddenly felt anxious. I'm the one who fell for her trap. The jokes were on me, and I easily allowed it to be.

And why did I?

"S-Same with you." I started to walk towards him. "W-Why are you still here? And why are you smoking in such a place? This is a school, you know. And you're also a teacher. You could get in trouble for that. You could get fired."

Mr.Beaumont rolled his eyes, looking annoyed. "As if you care."

With that immature respond, my right brow just twitched.

Then again, I would be saying the same thing if I was in his place.

"A-Anyways." I coughed. "How are you?"

Without giving it a second thought, he answered; "Good."

"Are you doing okay?"

"Like I said, good."

Damn this man..

"Harsh? I'm only trying to start a conversation."

"Heh." He smiled. "Harsh? You know what's really harsh? Being called such mean things by a 16 year old behind the back."

Ergh...

"Y-You can't really blame me, you moron. I waited 2 and a half hour for you."

The look he pulled off, just after hearing me, caught me off guard.

It was blank, but it was saying something deep behind it. It was mixed with realism of life, and trying to understand it.

It was breath taking, and it took me a while to remember that this is person, and not a painting to stare at.

"Um, guess you're right." he shrugged. "Sorry."

No, you're not the one who is suppose to say sorry..

I gulped.

"Y-You're not the one whose suppose to be saying that." I said, looking away from him.

When I gathered all my courage, and few of my temporary pride, I said; "I-I'm sorry." 

When I decided to glance at him, I saw him looking at the corner of his eye.

When I locked my eye with his, I got his message. He wanted me to continue.

"I'm really, really sorry." I sound pleading.

That seemed to caught his attention, cause not soon after, he turned his head towards me.

Go on...

"I didn't mean to say all those mean things. I was just mad." I continued. "Though they were true..."

I trailed off, as I sensed Mr. Beaumont's brow raising.

What? I was in the moment. I couldn't lie. I'm an honest person.

"I still didn't mean to say it that repulsively. I feel really guilty, and genuinely bad about it. They were immature, and you didn't deserve it. I'm really sorry."

Doing good...Doing good....

"A-And I'm here today," I pulled myself to get down with it. "because...is to--"

God, I'm gonna sound like a total wimp for this..

"ask you back as my tutor."

Then, that's a home run.

"Please, please work with me again as my tutor." 

The silence cut through me, and it both humilitated me, and pained me.

The silent killed me, and all I want to do now is hide and never see the light of day again.

I stayed frozen, and waited for Mr. Beaumont's reply.

The stares he gave were like knifes, they were too mesmerizing to look at and if we were to play 'The Starring' game, then he'd definitely win.

I gulped one, twice, when finally--

"Wow." he grinned. "That's totally unexpected."

"Huh?"

"I never thought I would see you like this, Penny. I thought you were a prideful person."

I shamefully nodded my head in respond.

"I must admit, I am. But.." I shrugged to find words, and stop myself from blushing, at the same time. "WHATEVER! Can you just please give me an answer!? Will you be my tutor back, or not!?"

I knew it. The preassure's too much for me.

He laughed.

But unlike any other laughed he pulled off infront of me, this one was rather refreshing to look at. It wasn't in a teasing way, or any other annoying ways a laugh could get, it was just a laugh.

A sign of happiness and delight.

Or even, a long awaited laugh.

"Okay, I'll give you my answer." He smiled at me, getting over his burst.

"Good." I sighed relievously.

"But before that, tell me this."

"What?"

"Why do you want me back?" he grinned, deviously. "Have you...started to feel something for me?"

For a moment, I did forget that Mr.Beaumont was an arrogant jerk. But with that one statement, reality basically slapped me right at the face, that Mr.Beaumont still hasn't changed.

"No! Hell no!" I protested, gripping on my jacket's sleeves. "I would never!"

"Really?" He shrugged a laugh. " Then why? Why would you want, a critten like me?"

That question didn't even registered correctly in my head. All I heard was his 'why?'.

Thinking about it, my throat became dry again.

"C-cause.."

Should I tell him? And even if I would, what will I say? Honestly, I don't really know the exact answer. 

Is it because I pity him? Or is it because I'm curious about him?

I regretted taking too long to respond. Cause not soon after, I think Mr. Beaumont got what I've been thinking.

"You know, don't you?" he suddenly said, and it caught me off guard.

"Huh?"

"You know." he looked directly into my eyes. "About my mother? having cancer?"

He's looking at me with a smirk.

And to my surprise, he doesn't even look shameful, that I, know about his situation. It doesn't look like he was concern at all. And also, he didn't seemed to be treatened by it. It didn't scare him, knowing that a student like me, would know such a thing.

It didn't look like it bothered him at all, which confused me.

I don't get him..

"Y-Yes." I finally said.

It took awhile before he answered. But in reply, he said: "If you're feeling sympathy for me, don't." he said with a cold tone. "It makes me sick, being pitied."

And with that, it hit me.

He does care..about it.

"I don't want such people to pity me." he continued. "I don't need them. My mother will survive, there's no need for pity."

I knew he would say that...

"I can't lie that I'm not pitying you." I admitted bravely, and honestly. "Your mother is sick. And while she's there, you're here. There's no reason for me not pity you."

This time, Mr. Beaumont narrowed his eyes quickly at me, confused and slightly disgusted. "Why would you even pity me? You hate me, don't you? You despise me."

"Cause you need help!" I replied loudly. "And for some twisted reasons, I want to help you!"

"I don't need your help!"

That didn't help. Rather, it just made me irritated seeing how stubborn he's becoming.

"Fine!" I stumped my foot. "Then rather than thinking that  I'm helping you, instead, think of it as  I'm helping your mom!"

Obviously, with that look he pulled off, I just threw him off.

And despite my serious look; deep down, I actually feel proud.

"Let me help her, Mr.Beaumont." I said calmly. "I may not know her, nor what she's like, but please let me help her."

I don't...want her to die.

She can't die horribly like that. She'd miss so much. I can't let this tragic thing to happen...

Mr.Beaumont...

He, he looked so happy when he planned to give that locket to his mom. He was so glowing at that time.

I'm sure, she's a lovely lady. I'm sure she's very pretty, having to give birth to a handsome man like this. I bet, the way she smiles, is also like Mr.Beaumont's. So beautiful, and very out of the ordinary. Out of this world, if I'd overreact to the fact.

Mr.Beaumont, must love his mother so much. She must be such a great, kind, woman. Being so loved by Mr.Beaumont, there's no doubt, she's a down to earth person...

who doesn't deserve to die.

It would, be such a tragic to allow such a thing to happen. If she would die, then what will happen to Mr.Beaumont? 

I don't want her to die...and leave Mr.Beaumont...

I may not understand him, or anything that made him the man today, but I bet, his mother knows. I bet she's the most absolute person who truly understands him. So, why would I want the person, who only understands this foul person, gone? 

I can't let this happen to her, nor to Mr.Beaumont.

"You know," Mr.Beaumont spoke. "You don't need to feel guilty that I might  have been wounded by your words."

"Wha?" 

"Believe me, it didn't harm me as much as you think. It didn't harm me in a way that made me decide to ran out on you."

Then, I eyes grew wide.

"T-Then why?"

"Cause," He took a breath. "rather than getting pissed at you, for saying those things, I rather pitied you instead."

Say what?

That, doesn't make sense..

"I don't understand.." I said.

Before he answered, he chuckled "You know, I can't promise that I won't do it again."

"Huh?"

"Sudden depression, sudden disappearance. All of this. I can't guarantee that it won't happen again. It's rather...a common thing for me. So I pitied you, at that time. Realizing that I would be such a bothersome tutor if I would suddenly vanish like that, being too distracted to inform anyone about my absence. I would only be a bothersome tutor. So I decided to, quit, and ask for a better tutor for you."

The things that he said were expected. They made sense in so many ways and I understand them wholeheartedly. Their logic, and logic is the thing that I can easily understand. His statements were reasonable, so reasonable yet so ironic at the same time.

"Okay." His words somehow made me laugh sarcastically. "First of all, I already, since the beginning, find you bothersome. You have no idea, how much you irritate me in each passing time that I spend some shitty time with you. And second, it's not about being guilty, or any other things in the past. All that matters now; is that I want you back, as my tutor. I don't really care if you'd me bipolar on me sometimes. I want to help."

He made an ironic look.

"I don't need your help. Being a tutor is a small thing, compared to my other job."

Wait..what?

"Other job? what do you mean by 'other job'?" I asked curiously.

"I have two jobs, kiddo."

It took some time. But in the end, I found myself indeed interested.

"What's the other one?"

"I'm in a band."

My jaw dropped.

"In a what!?"

With that surprised reaction, Mr. Beaumont gave me a cocky brow shot.

"This is only a part time job, Penny." He answered cockingly. "Being a french teacher is sort of like a bonus for me. So being a tutor, it's like a mini, mini bonus."

I decided to ignore that common arrogant tone in his voice. In the moment, his cocky ways does not concern me, but what he said is.

"You're in a band!?"

"Yep. Lead vocalist and guitarist. My band mates came by just awhile ago. They said that we'll have another concert tonight. It's really hictic. Being a full time concert maniac, and being a part time teacher."

"How much money do you earn in one concert?" My jaw is still dropped.

"Atleast...14,000 bucks? Each member."

GOOD GOD! 14,000!? IN EACH FREAKING CONCERT?! THAT IS MADLY INSANE! 

Okay, now I'm really ashamed on what I said about him. About having this job cause he knows nothing but french, which is his langauge. Turns out, this is only his part time, and do you know how much money the teachers here at Belleflower earn? Atleast 500 bucks a month.

Yeah, compare that to 14,000 bucks.

"W-What do you do with the money you earn on your concerts?" I asked.

"I immedietly send it to France of course. For my mother."

"What do you do with the money you earn here?"

"Well, 50% still goes for my mom, and medicines. And for the other 50%, goes for me. For food, house expensense, and everything."

Good grief...

such a, complicated life..

"See?" he said. "I don't need your help. I'm fine."

You idiot...you sweet...stupid idiot. 

I can't believe how much you love your mom, Mr.Beaumont. It's obvious that you're not thinking of any other thing rather than her. 

You're such a...hard worker. It must be difficult to work on two jobs.

You're so..independent.

I admire your passion...and hard work. Really I do.

"I don't care!" I blurted. It shocked him. "I still want you to be my tutor, Mr.Beaumont! I still want to help! Please let me help, even if it's only a small ammount for you, please accept me back as your student. Just...just view this as a tip! A tip, in return of your hard work. I just...want to help you. I want you to be my tutor again, Mr.Beaumont."

From the looks of his face, he seems to be taken back.

Hey, I don't blame him. I'm pretty taken back as well. Honestly, I never imagined myself saying these stuff ever.

I can admit, I'm a prideful, independent, and slightly selfish person. So talking like this infront of a person I slightly dislike, it's a kind of a shocker if you ask me.

"And just please promise me," I added. "promise me that you'll actually teach me this time."

Silence was all there after I finished my declaration. The thought of him decideding on things freaked me out. It made me more anxious in each passing minute and I thought I was going to collapse right there.

But Mr.Beaumont's sudden chuckle saved me.

"Alright." He rubbed the back of his head. "Wanna know something?" He smiled at me. 

It made my heart pound, but I kept my cool.

"What?"

"Wanna know why I've been like a lazy butt when I'm with you?"

Oh, now that you mention it. "YES! Please!"

He laughed. And I'm just assuming he got surprised by my quick respond. 

"Huh." He sighed with a smile."I don't know...I just...feel relaxed with I'm with you."

I stopped, my whole world suddenly stopped. And all I could see is him, and all I could feel is my heart pounding.

"You're so easily teased, your face is so funny and so silly that I just can't take things seriously around you. Being at this french room, with you alone, it makes me feel...it makes me want to just take a nap."

...

"So in short, you're basically telling me that you're like that cause you can't take me seriously, is that it?"

Mr.Beaumont bursted into laughter.

Binggo...I got him.

Note: do not be fooled with the nice words.

It might have sounded like a compliment, but in other words, he simply stated that he just wants to sleep when he's with me. He doesn't take things seriously with me cause he feels like having our tutor time, as a break time. He feels too relaxed with me, and there for it made him lazy to do his responsibilities. 

"Or basically, being with you is like a break time for me." He smiled, looking like he was caught.

This guy...

"All my troubles just...suddenly fades away when I'm with you. It makes me forget them, even if it's just for a moment."

"Stop with the drama." I suddenly said, closing my eyes tiredly."You can't make this situation turn around. You can't make, 'my break time is when I'm with you' sound any good in any friggin way. It's impossible so just shut up." 

He again laughed.

"There's nothing to compliment you, is there?" He raised his brow, as he threw away his cigarette out the window.

"You bet there isn't."

"Then I guess we'll have to find out."

That one statement made me froze.

Wait, is that a hint?

"Wait, does this mean you'll be my tutor again?" I raised my hand at him.

"Sure." he said with a smile. "But in one condition."

"Whaaaaat." with an obvious, doubtful tone in my voice.

"If I were to be your tutor again, you must be my errand girl in return."

"HELL!"

One word descried so many of my feelings at once.

"What's with that?! Are you insane or something!? NO!" I screamed at him.

"Oh well, suit yourself. If that's what you want."

T-This guy!

"I'll give you 10 seconds, if you don't accept my offer, then I'll reject yours in return. 1, 2,---"

I DON'T BELIEVE THIS! 

I mean, here I am, offering my help, and in return, he wants me to be his errand girl!? This is too unfair! Not only am I going to give him money for teaching me, but also be like a slave!? This is totally messed up! It's like killing two birds in one stone! Not fair!

"7, 8, 9--"

"OKAY FINE!" I answered, unconsiously. "I'll be your errand girl.."

Jesus, I feel defeated.

Mr.Beaumont cheered for victory. He looks like a child.

"But you better teach me this time, damn it! God, you're playing unfair." I said, obviously sounding annoyed.

"Okay, okay. I'll do my best." He smiled, and it kinda made the situation smoother. It made, the atmosphere lighter. More gentle and calm. 

"But I can't promise that I won't tease you again." he said.

"What the hell! Why?" I sighed in frustration. This isn't going well for me. I'm going nowhere.

"Cause what's better than making a tomboy like you blush?"  He laughed brightly as I felt my cheeks going numb, and red. It stunned me so much that it made my left eyebrow twitch.

What the heck...

"Isn't it nice? It's like, I'm luring you to your feminine side. I'm converting you as a true girl or something." He continued to smile and laugh at the same time, telling me this like it was a joke.

I couldn't help it. I blushed. Though it insulted me, I feel weirded out. Seeing him smile like that, telling me these kinds of things like he's just so confident about himself, it pisses me off so much that I just don't know what to do. It's irritating.

"Whatever." I rolled my eyes to somewhere else, not wanting him to know about my blushing face. "I'm going home now. We'll be having lessons again on monday, right?" 

"Sure." he answered as I was already walking towards the door.

"Oh, and Penny." he called, before I grabbed the doorknob.

"Yeah?"

"For now on, I want you to call me Kalvin, alright?"

....

Author's note!

So I hope you liked this chappy!

This is the start of Penny's true journey! Hope you'd continue to support and read, BYE! :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

737K 14.4K 44
Everyone loves random hookups right? What happens when that 'random hookup' ends up being your new teacher? ALL RIGHTS RESERVED TO FROSTYNARRY 2015
178K 4.4K 34
Louis turns to Mr.Styles for help when his life starts to take a turn for the worse but what will they do when they find themselves falling for each...
2.4M 44.8K 39
He's new. He's a history teacher. He's young. He's very good looking. He is Harry Styles. When Kim Martins starts her new school year as a junior s...
15.2K 1.3K 17
An asexual teacher falls in love with a teacher who has Erectile Dysfunction. * * * Zayn Malik is a 29 year old high school teacher who has found h...