Irresistible

By splendiferousness_

I held his shoulders gently, "Look at me love." He slowly looked up at me and he looked so gorgeous even when... More

Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20

Chapter 1

9.8K 232 244
By splendiferousness_

"Get yourself a boyfriend." She stated the last and only possible option I had.

"Mom you're being ridiculous!"

"I am not. You were the one who wanted to talk like adults, here." She slid a visiting card across the table, which got stuck right below my binder.

"Call him up." She lit her cigarette.

"How will he help me?" I examined the card that simply had a number.

"They have submissive's, you're buying one." She blew the smoke upwards not caring about the smoke detectors in the conference room; it was her office after all.

This is it! I stood up from my chair pushing it behind and I leaned on the glass table with both my hands on it, anyone could point out that she was crazy if they heard her.

"Mom, this is preposterous. First you told your clients that I'm engaged and living with someone, just so that you could show them that we are well settled." I lay emphasis on the 'you' each time. "Then, it leaks out in the media because one of your stupid drunk colleagues! and now," I practically barked, "I have to save the company and your reputation by buying a submissive to be my husband and put up a show." I was panting heavily, "I'll tell you what you're doing" my index finger pointing towards her before I stated my acquisitions, "you're playing with my life."

Unaffected by all my words she took another drag other cigarette, distinguished it by pressing it's head against the astray.

She rose up with all the grace she possessed and straightened her skirt, "Look son," She sighed, "There is no need to get married, he will be your fiancée for few months and then he can be out of the picture, besides he can live far away and happily after that." she walked towards me and placed her hand on my shoulder, "Look at it this way, you'll buy someone their freedom and we all will have what we want. The company will have their clients, I will have my reputation as you state...and you can promote LGBT for all you want, people will follow you and look up to you, you're Louis Tomlinson, the business administrator of this multi National Company, give yourself some credit."

I was! she knew the 'being gay' was a sensitive topic.

"At least consider, the deal has a hundred million dollar profit margin." She stated.

She started to walk out of the room and just when I heard the door open I said under my breath, "We get rid of it as soon as the deal is ours."

"Did you say something sweetie... I mean Mr. Tomlinson." she put up her professional behavior the minute the door opened, "We get rid of it as soon as the deal is ours." I spoke loud and clear this time.

She nodded in agreement and left the room with a big smile after all she had convinced her son to buy a fiancée, by or against his will.

THIRD P.O.V.

"Please stop, I'm sorry." He felt a whip hit him again making him fall on the floor in pain.

"What did I teach you about talking?" the bald muscular man held the curly haired submissive from his face, whose eyes were glassy the boy was biting back his sob, "Speak you filthy piece of shit!" every time someone who owned him for the night said such words it cut him, his mother had left him in this never ending hell hole which just grew worse every second.

It had been eighteen months since the boy was held as a submissive brutally hit and sexually assaulted almost all the days of stay here, the first few days he hoped that someone would come and save him, catch all the bad guys like it happened in every fairytale and let him be free. But the darkness of the cell where he was kept for all this time had tarnished the aura of his pure heart, his heart bruised and bled everyday just like his body.

As time passed by the jade eyes lost their shine and everything around him scared him, he still remembers the first time he was raped, they had been so brutal with him , they didn't stop till he begged and he hated it.

He hated himself; he believed all the hateful words they said to him. Harry was always bullied at school but it was way better then this place. They called him a submissive, a slave and gradually Harry began to accept it until it became inevitable to deny that no one was ever coming to save him, nobody was sad that he was gone. His family was happy and so were his friends.

"Not to..." a loud sound was produced when the whip hit his back making him scream in pain. He hugged himself trying to seek comfort and began to sob with his temple pressed on the floor. Right after, a shoe was placed on his face, pushing his head more into the floor and creating an unbearable pressure, which caused the boy to grab his masters ankle and struggle. He silently begged for the pressure to stop the fear of 'not to speak until you're spoken too'

"Finish your sentence." The evil monster spat out.

"Not to speak..." the pressure was agonizingly strong, his cheekbones felt crammed up making it difficult to speak, "until I'm spoken too." Before he realized he was finished with the sentence, the leg had disappeared his head was pounding and his brain didn't function much at the moment.

It was over, he thought until there was on sharp whip on his leg making him roll on his back as he held his leg from where it was hurt.

"Now. Be obedient to my client." Harry's naked body started to shiver in fear, he just wanted this day to get over, he wasn't strong enough to sleep with someone again.

Harry was one of the most quite and timid submissive and he was chosen for having sex very few times, they didn't like the way he behaved, but the boy couldn't hold back his tears how much ever he tried.

He remembers each time is similar to the previous one. Howling and screaming all night for someone to help but no one would come. They often laughed on him about the way he screams and how he was so weak. Bleeding and the pain the displeasure and beatings. He could never be strong enough for it. He knows that he will have to spend the next few days lying down on his bed being unable to move at all.

He knew the consequences would be so he just let the guards pick him up roughly by his arm and pushing him towards a room he had never been in before, his heart was beating loud somewhere he want sure if this room held anything better then the others.

Based on his previous observations a new room meant a new method for torture.

They handed him a pair of clothes and Harry puts it on quietly, just when he is about to enter the room a gaurs yelled, "Head facing down!" And pushed his head down making sure it hung low in front of my new master. And they pushed me into the room with bright lights before calling me dirty names.

Louis P.O.V.

"You wanted someone who is shy, young and who listens to you and I got you just the right one."

"What's with the cheap price?"

"Let's say he doesn't bring me much profits, he's fragile."

My eyebrows furrowed at his statements with he way he looked tall muscular and hefty well anyone would be scared shitless . And they don't look like they have a small sex appetite. Just when I open my mouth to say something there was a creaking of the rusty door and a boy who looked like he was in his teens, wearing ragged clothes walked in. The lights were dim and I couldn't see his face properly his hand were behind his back and his head was hung low, when he came closer his hair were chocolaty hazel and their curls were wild.

"Come here my little slut, sit on your masters lap." Hank commanded, the boy followed his instructions and he looked quieter then his body language expressed.

Hank gripped the boys hazel curls and yanked his head behind, causing the boy who looked so petit on his lap, to close his eyes at the pain shooting through his skull, "Where are your manners?"

"Thank you sir." His voice was so beautiful even if it didn't come out freely.

That was completely unnecessary Hank! I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I couldn't because the beast would probably tear my head off of my body.

Fucker! Asshole! After abusing him twice I definitely felt better.

"Cut this shit! take the cheque and let me take him home."

He shrugged what was there to deny. I signed the check and very soon the payments were done.

Not a minute more Hank wasted he was out of the place as soon as he got the money he pushed the boy of his lap and walked out of the room

"He is all your's Mr. Tomlinson."

When everyone left I couldn't help myself but to go and pick the boy up, I held his shoulders gently, "Look at me love."

He slowly looked up at me and he looked so gorgeous even when his nose was fully pink and his green eyes were brimming with tears, "Please don't hurt me." He whispered so gently,as his lips quivered.

He looked so fragile, as though he would break if I touched him.

"I won't Honey. What's your name?" I wiped the patch of dirt on his face with my handkerchief.

"H-Harry." He said and a tear slipped down his cheek.

"That a beautiful name Harry. But you don't have to cry about it." I added the last statement with a small chuckle, to lighten the mood.

Only to watch him purse his lips, why did I feel so bad that such a beautiful boy looked like he had forgotten how to smile?

_*_*

Let me know your thoughts!

Lots of love
Splendiferousness_

Larry is real!

Just felt like saying it :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 203 9
"I don't even know his name-" Louis works at a Cafe and he also has to manage his uni at the same time. One day a gorgeous looking boy with curly ha...
777 24 31
Thankyou for being there for me every day when I wake up, thankyou for being the light in the darkness and my guide during the day, thankyou for bein...
174K 5.2K 21
At the hearing of the words, Harry's green eyes flared with anger and tackled the petite figure of Louis on the ground. " Say that again. " he growle...
627K 21.3K 25
❝Don't ever try to get near me! I don't wanna see you.❞ Harry had slurred in his face looking him in the eye. ❝I-I don't understand,❞ Louis managed t...