You Still Mine (Urban Lesbian...

By PUSSYFAIIRY

It's been a year since Storm left Ciara and she didn't plan on going back for a while. But they see each othe... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23

Chapter 20

2.8K 104 3
By PUSSYFAIIRY

Ciara.

"We don't have all day, Storm." I rolled my eyes, applying lip gloss on.

Storm was still in bed. She saying she don't wanna go but I don't care, she's coming.

"I'm not going, Ciara. Go hang with yo friends." She mumbled, with her eyes still closed.

I made my way over to the bed and sat by her. I pecked her lips.

"Storm, if you don't want me to go just say so."

"Yeah right. Like yo ass will listen to me."

I laughed and nodded. "You might be right but still. I want you to come along."

Storm opened her eyes and just looked at me. I gave her a sly smile as she slowly sat up.

"What are we doing?" She got up out of bed and walked to the bathroom.

I turned around, letting my legs hang. "Well first we're getting breakfast then heading to the strip and ending our night off at the pool."

Storm came back out brushing her teeth. "We doing shit we should be doing by ourselves."

I sighed and played with my fingers. "Babe stop. I understand where you coming from but I haven't seen them since, ya know."

"Then where'd you go after the club?"

"I got a hotel room. I called Lola but she didn't answer then I called Kimora and neither did she."

Storm just looked at me. "Why Ciara?"

"Look, let's not talk about this alright?" I smiled.

She nodded. "We not done talking about it though."

I rolled my eyes, getting up. I grabbed my clothes and started changing.

"What the hell are you wearing?" She grabbed my wrist and twirled me around.

"It's freaking hot outside." I explained.

She shrugged. "I don't care. Too breast showing."

"I'm not changing, Storm." I crossed my arms over my chest and walked out the room.

Storm.

"Yeah, bet."

I hopped in the shower for thirty minutes and came out to hear laughter. I poked my head out and seen the girls here.

"What...are...you...wearing?" I turned around and seen Ciara with her eyes glued to my body.

"Hush. Ain't nothing wrong with mine." I sprayed perfume on.

"No, I don't need any hoes drooling over yo ass. Put a bra on."

I shrugged. "Now you know how I feel."

"Are y'all ready love birds?" Lola teased.

I grabbed my sunglasses and phone before following them out. I pulled out my phone as they talked.

"Can we?" Ciara asked me.

"Can we what?" I looked up from my phone.

"Take the car."

"What's wrong with theirs?" I asked scrunching my face up.

"Yours is bigger...we won't have to worry about driving separately." Kimora added.

"Fine but I'm driving." I walked up to car door after unlocking it and got in.

Once everybody was in, I pulled off. I hoped that this day would go by fast.

×××

"Day 1 in Las Vegas with my girls." Ciara pointed the camera towards Kimora and Lola. "And with my beautiful girlfriend."

I threw up the peace sign and continued walking. We was done shopping, now we was on our way to some food place.

"Having fun?" Ciara asked me once the girls were engaged in their conversation.

I shrugged. "It's aight."

Ciara sucked her teeth. "Storm, come on."

"Come on what?"

"The way you acting right now. Just have fun,"

I rolled my eyes. "You lucky I'm even here man."

"I am?"

"Yes you are. I told you ain't wanna come but I did."

Ciara nodded. "Then just go back home."

"I will. Better find a ride."

I was about to turn around until Ciara grabbed my arm and jumped on me. Kissing my face repeatedly.

"Baby please don't leave. I just don't want you mad at me. Can we just get this day over with then we can fuck?" Ciara smiled batting her eyelashes.

I chuckled. "You really are something else."

"But you love me." She pecked my lips and hopped down.

"Yeah I do."

We locked hands together as we kept walking. We made it to the restaurant 3 minutes later and picked our table since it said too.

"Mmm it smells amazing." Kimora groaned.

"Girl you just ate a hot dog like ten minutes ago." Lola said shaking her head.

I stared at Kimora tensely as she looked down at her menu. She gagged a little and kept doing it.

"Excuse me." Kimora said to Lola.

Lola got up. "Need me to come?"

"No I'm fine. I'll be right back." She smiled then quickly jogged away.

"I wonder what's wrong with her. She's been like this all weekend."

Lola had to be the dumbest girl I know right now. It's obvious she's pregnant. I noticed the second time I saw her.

"Maybe she ate something bad and got food poison." Ciara shrugged.

I looked over at her slowly with my face scrunched up but didn't say nothing. I was going to see if Kimora was going to tell them.

"Baack." Kimora smiled.

"You feeling okay honey?" Ciara asked.

She nodded. "Yes I'm fine. Just probably that hot dog or something else I ate."

"Okay. Lemme know if you're feeling sick again."

A hour later we was back in our room and I was happy as ever. Ciara or Lola didn't get the hints that was thrown but I still wasn't going to tell them, it's not my business.

"I wonder if Kimora is alright." Ciara said taking off her clothes.

I shrugged. "Yeah same." I took off my jewelry and put them on the table.

I started undressing myself while Cici turned on the tv. Honestly I couldn't wait for them to leave, now it's just me and my baby.

I walked up behind Ciara and kissed her. I slowly pulled down her bra strap and sucked on her collarbone. Her head leaned back and she moaned softly.

"Baby don't be gentle with me tonight."

I chuckled and bit my lip. "You sure about that?"

She turned around and nodded. "Yes I am."

I stared at her for a while. I don't think Ciara can handle my rough sex, hell nobody could. But she asked for it so Ima give it to her.

"Strip now and get on all fours." I demanded.

Ciara giggled and took off the rest of her clothes as I walked to my suitcase and pulled out her. By the time I came back Ciara was already positioned. I climbed on the bed and rubbed her ass and squeezed it. It was indeed getting fatter.

"Ima ask you again. You sure you want my rough sex?"

"Ugh Storm just give it to me." Ciara whined.

I roughly rammed into her unexpectedly causing her scream. Gripping her waist hard, I made sure I was deep in her. I watched her back arch as she moaned loudly.

"Mmm fuck...is that all you got S-storm?" She moaned into the pillow.

"Baby you stuttering and shit. This is all you need." I went faster.

She laid her head down in the sheets and went in the same sync as me. Now by how fast I was going I didn't think she could. Maybe she can handle it.

"Lay down." I pulled out.

"Yes mami." She poked her ass out and laid down.

I pounded into her once again but this time she knew it was coming. I held the heardboard tightly and grabbed a handful of her hair pulling her head back.

Ciara's eyes closed with her face scrunched up in pleasure.

"Look at me."

She opened her eyes and looked me straight in my eyes. Her eyes told me everything and the way I was seeing them, she was like in love.

Ciara.

I felt like I fell more in love with Storm. She was pleasing me so right but in a rough way. I watched her lick her lip slowly and damn near lost it. My eyes rolled to the back of my head as I felt myself cumming.

"Stormmmmm." I dragged out.

She continued pounding in me and started sucking on my neck, my favorite spot. Just when I was about to cum, she pulled out. She flipped me over and just looked at my body. I started to feel uncomfortable because she was just looking at it so I covered it up.

"Nah baby it's just....damn." Storm mumbled biting her lip.

I smiled and moved my hands. Storm spread my legs as wide as they could go, pretty far considering I'm flexible. She held them down as she slid into me gently.

"Uh harder." I moaned.

"What?" She kept going slow.

"Harderrr." I begged. "Storm-"

I gasped as she went harder. I wanted so bad to wrap my legs around her waist but she wasn't having it. She watched my clit intensely as she pumped in me. I felt her go much deeper than usual causing my toes to curl.

Storm laughed. "Whatchu can't handle it?"

"Oh I c-can." I smirked lifting one of my legs up.

Storm's eyes was wide open. I bet she didn't know they could go that far. She continued going faster. Soon she put both of my legs up.

"I love you. I love you. I love you. I love you." I moaned as I looked Storm in the eye. I felt a tear go down my face.

"I love you more baby girl." She said bending to give me a sloppy kiss.

Suddenly a loud scream came as I came all over her. My moans didn't stop until my juices stopped flowing. Storm just kept going to. I was now tired.

"Storm baby I can't take no more." I tried pushing her off.

"But you asked for it now you got it. I'm not tired yet."

Well then I was going to make her tired. I flipped us over and rode her. This was her favorite position. She tried grabbing my boobs but I smacked her hand away.

"It's my turn now."

Heeeey guys! Miss me? I know I apologize for going MIA. But here's a update, I hope you all love it. Sorry if there's any bad grammar or anything I was rushing.

Make sure you check out all my other books. But there's another lesbian book that everyone seems to be loving. It's called First Position with Karrueche and Kehlani.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

310K 9.6K 27
Kenna has been waiting for her mate her whole life. She even saved up money for a getaway once she found him. When her twenty first birthday arrives...
18 4 11
This is about a group of friends who are supernatural. They have problems like a normal high schooler and college student but there a twist. While th...
20.9K 694 31
I have entered this book in the Watty Awards so please vote for it! Thanks Love you guys! :) When Carlie starts her senior year of high school, she e...
2.7K 117 30
**Sequel to Feral** MUST READ FERAL TO UNDERSTAND!! Now that Aiyana has ran away, how will she be able to help her mates? How will she defeat Ro...