Chapter 23

Ciara.

I wake up and look over at Storm, who's sleeping peacefully. I decided to order breakfast to get our day started. I had no idea what Storm had in plans for us but I was excited.

I knew what I was doing hanging out with Luke. It would lead Storm into suspicion and she would fuck me straight. I would never go any further than talking to him or any dude of that matter.

I step in the shower and wash my body from the sweat and filth. I had my music playing as I did so. Fifteen minutes later, I'm putting lotion on my body. Storm was still sleep. By the time I'm done getting dressed, room service is at the door. I walk out the bedroom and towards the front door. I pull it open and smile at Luke.

"Good morning Luke. Thank you."

He smiles back and pushes the cart inside. "No problem Ciara. I hope your day goes well."

"Same to you."

He nods and leaves. I start setting the table before Storm wakes up. As I stand back and look at the table, I feel kisses on my neck.

"Good morning." I smile.

She chuckles into my neck. "Good morning my love. You did all this?"

"Well I didn't cook it but yea I did set the table."

"Looks beautiful baby."

Storm and I take our seats, say grace and begin eating. We talk a few times but enjoy the silence amongst us.

"Hey, while you're getting dressed. I'm gonna check on Lola and Kimora." I tell her kissing her cheek.

"Alright boo."

She smacks my ass and I turn around winking at her. I make sure I grab my key before leaving the room. I walk down the end of the hall where they stayed. As I was about to knock on the door, it was slightly opened.

"Hello? Girls?" I say pushing the door back.

The room looked as if nobody was staying in here. I walk in and start looking around. The place was empty. Why didn't they tell me they were leaving? I pull out my phone and dial Lola's number. She answers immediately.

"What the hell Lola? I didn't mean to make—"

"Ciara, leave the room now—"

I knit my eyebrows together in confusion. "What? Lola I can't hear you."

The call ends and I try dialing her number again but it goes straight to voicemail. I turn around and jump at the sight of Luke.

"Fuck you scared me. Luke did my friends check out early?" I ask him, he shrugs.

"Something like that."

"What do you mean?" My heart starts to race as he closes the door. "Luke what are you doing?"

"Someone came to pay you and your little girlfriend a visit. You need your rest for this trip." He smiles.

Before I could scream, it's muffled by a cloth. I inhale the towel deeply and feel my eyes getting heavy.

"Be careful, we don't need her dead."

I fall into a deep slumber.

i wanna keep this short and simple because i'm getting close to the end of this book.

i'm gonna update more frequently so that i can end this book. it's been almost a year since i've updated and it's bcuz i've became bored with this book but i will finish it.