Save Me | Sting X Reader

By beepboopbts

[COMPLETED] Bullied at school, harassed at home. This was regular for (Name). Depressed and unloved. (Name) w... More

This Is Me
Truth or Dare
Our Secret
Security Cameras
Thank You
That Day
You Gotta Be Happy
More Friends
Strong Yet Weak
Talented
Who?
You Need To Stop!
I Don't Need You But I Do
Field Trip And Bad News
Day 1 - Work
Day 2 - Suspicion
Day 3 - Scary
Day 4 - Under Pressure
Day 5 - Going Back
Finding Out
Pain and Feelings
"I Freaking Knew It, You Owe Me 5 Now"
Almost Okay
You're Here

We're Off

2K 55 164
By beepboopbts

YO!
So like, I dun have much to say except that SHITS GONNA GO DOWWN.
I think :3
Bleehh
ANYWAYS! On with the chapter~

----------------------------------------

(Name)'s POV~

(Name): Toothpaste.. brush... socks.. check. Alright, I'm ready for this! My first trip!

I cheered happily and dragged my small (Fav Colour) suitcase out to the front door. Everyone would be skipping classes due to the trip. In fact, almost everyone in Class Sabertooth payed to go.

I inserted my key into the lock and looked back at Jackal, waving.

(Name): I'll call you when we reach.

Jackal stared at me with an extremely uninterested look.

Jackal: Yeah, great. See ya in 5 days, princess.

I flinched at the word 'princess' but still smiled as I walked out the door. I carried my rucksack and dragged my suitcase out onto the streets. There was a small hop in my steps as I looked in awe at the clear early morning skies.

Upon arriving at school, I left my suitcase outside Class Sabertooth and entered the class to greet Mr. Jiemma.

(Name): Good morning!

Jiemma: Ah! Good morning. You've gotten everything?

(Name): Yes!

Jiemma: Great, now take a seat while we wait for the others.

(Name): Yes, Mr. Jiemma.

I put my rucksack down on the ground beside me and lazily dumped myself onto my seat, fixing my scarf while I was at it. I put one leg over the other as I took the registration form from Mr. Jiemma.

As I watched the students flood in, I ticked off their names. I rested my head in my palm where my fingers beat against the side of my cheek.

It had been around 2 weeks since Sting and Grace had started dating. Watching them being all lovey-dovey with eachother really destroyed me. And if Yukino, Minerva and Rogue are right... I like Sting? It's hard to believe.. I don't even know what love feels like...

I smiled and greeted my friends as they walked in. They all seemed extremely happy and in a joyful mood. So this time, I decided to be happy for their sake.

I got up from my seat and pulled Yukino and Minerva into a group hug. As I released, I smiled brightly and held their hands.

(Name): Good morning, guys!

They looked at me with confusion. I raised an eyebrow before pouting.

(Name): Oi, oi, we gotta be happy today! It's a 5 day trip, I tell ya!

I turned to Rogue and greeted him before fist bumping him. They all seemed to notice me trying hard to be happy. Being great friends, they played along too.

Rogue: Yeah, we're really excited.

Yukino: I can't wait to see how it looks~

Minerva: Guys, we're going and wrecking the place, okay? And we're gonna drown everyone at the beach!

I laughed and dragged them back to the classroom, making sure they dropped off their suitcases outside the room.

As I made my way to my seat, I checked off the remaining names before handing the page back to Mr. Jiemma.

Jiemma: Alright, so today's the trip and it seems the whole class is going! well we have a small class anyways... So 1 room shall be shared by 3 people. Well unfortunately, we don't have an equal number of boys and girls in this class. So for the first time, we're going to have to mix 1 girl with a pair of boys. Now hold on to your seats, I'll be announcing the groups now.

I sat back and crossed my leg over the other one, crossing my arms as well. I wonder who's going to get a room with the boys. And which boys? I listened carefully, waiting for my name as I closed my eyes, tapping my fingers against my arm.

Jiemma: Orga, Rufus, Dobengal, you all share one room. Yukino, Minerva, Grace, you all share one room.

Huh? I didn't hear my name... and I didnt hear Sting or Rogue's name either...

Jiemma: I trust (Name) from the bottom of my heart so I know nothing bad will happen. So the last group is.. Sting, Rogue and (Name).

EEEHHH?! I HAVE TO SHARE MY ROOM?!

Mr. Jiemma looked towards me, as if asking for my approval. I couldn't turn him down, it would make me seem bad. I smiled and nodded, stuttering a little bit.

(Name): Y-Yeah, I'm fine with that...

Mr. Jiemma then looked towards Sting and Rogue where they both gave a thumbs up.

Jiemma: Its settled. We'll be leaving now, everyone must stay with their groups at all times. No matter what.

I shrugged and fixed my badge before making my way over to Sting and Rogue. I ushered them towards the front so that I could walk alongside Mr. Jiemma at the same time.

Jiemma: Now (Name), enjoy this, okay? This is your first trip anyways.

(Name): I will, thank you!

Mr. Jiemma walked ahead of us as I stood in the middle of Sting and Rogue. As we exited the classroom, we collected our suitcases on the way out.

Sting: This is your first trip?

(Name): Uhh, yeah, Im pretty excited.. I can't wait.

I smiled and scratched the back of my neck. Out of nowhere, Grace, who's group was behind us, yelled out to Sting.

Grace: Hey, Sting! We can spend more time together now! Isn't that great?

I looked back at Grace, who seemed like she was putting up a good front. Was she jealous?

Sting: Uhh, yeah. That's cool...

Grace hugged Sting's arm from behind as she snuggled up close to him. It pained me but I tried to ignore it, looking forward. Yet I couldn't stop this burning, broken feeling inside of me. I sneaked a look for some reason but I was shocked as the only emotion I could identify in Grace's eyes were evil. Everything around us slowed down, as we made eye contact. Her eyes and emotions were purely corrupt, it was hard to look at. She smirked at me, before leaning up towards Sting and connecting their lips. She held the back of his head, deepening the forced kiss.

Time seemed to flow normally again as shock took over my body. I froze as I fell backwards, but I was quickly caught by Rogue. Yukino and Minerva rushed up to my side.

"(Name)!"

I looked up as Rogue straightened me up and let go of me.

(Name): Tch..

I looked at Grace who let go of Sting, before sending a glare her way. Unintentionally, I was letting off Bloodlust, alarming the people around me.

Minerva: (Name)...

I snapped out of my thoughts before thanking my friends for getting me under control. I started walking again, still with Sting and Rogue by my sides. As the buses were in sight, I asked Sting and Rogue to stand by, making the rest of the class come to a halt as well.

Jiemma: Okay! We'll divide you into 2 groups, each goes into 1 bus. (Name)?

I nodded before walking up to the front. The groups were assigned a number, which made everything easier for me. I had made sure to assign the groups properly according to their behavior, so they would be easier to handle.

(Name): Group 1,3,4 and 6, go into that bus. And group 2,5,7 and 8 get into this bus. Make sure to keep lunch and water with you. You are welcome to have a small snack on the way.

Jiemma: Yes, now go on!

All the students started scurrying off to their buses, leaving my group and Mr. Jiemma.

Jiemma: Okay, (Name)'s group, you can head over now as well.

I bowed slightly. The butterflies in my stomach were going crazy. I seemed really excited for this.

(Name): Come on guys!

I grabbed both of their hands and dragged them over to our bus. We were group 1 and Yukino's group was group 5. In other words, they were in the other bus. I let Sting and Rogue sit next to eachother as I took the single seat next to them.

(This is how the bus is laid out, by the way)

I held onto my shirt as I looked out the window. Quickly taking out my phone and earphones, I put on some music before staring outside again. By now, all our luggage would've been loaded and we should be ready to go.

Oh my gosh, THE BUS MOVED! KYA! MY FIRST TRIP!!

Sting's POV~

As the bus started moving, I looked at (Name). She was acting completely different. She had a shine in her eyes as she stared out of the window by her side with awe. She seemed like a curious puppy. Extremely cute and adorable.

I'm not allowed to think like that...I have a girlfriend now... I should stay loyal to her.

But I still couldn't help but notice her every now and then. Her puppy-like actions would make me smile and make me feel warm inside.

YOU HAVE A GIRLFRIEND, DAMMIT

~TIMESKIP~

Still Sting's POV~

Me and Rogue were chatting the whole way through. We were told the bus ride would take 1 and a half hours. It was long but not at the same time. We were about half way there. Rogue and I were still chatting and (Name) was beside us, probably planning out the schedule.

She had not rested the entire time. Exactly how is it like being in her place?

Rogue: So, how's your relationship with Grace?

I raised an eyebrow at Rogue.

Sting: Uhh, fine? It's going good.

Rogue sighed and looked out the window.

Rogue: You may not know this.. but while you started something new, you destroyed something else..

I stared at him in confusion while scratching my cheek.

Sting: What?

Rogue: Nevermind.. I think you'll get to know later..

I shrugged it off and bought up another topic. Meanwhile, (Name) got up and using the chairs, made her way to the front where Mr. Jiemma was sitting. She handed over the pages and bowed slightly before making her way back.

(Name)'s POV~

Left hand.... right hand.. left hand... right hand... Im gonna fall, I swear I'm gonna fall... Help, someone carry me. I bet I look like a penguin right now, oh my gosh.

I desperately held onto the chairs as I made my way back. As I reached my seat, I dumped myself on it sighed in relief. Before mumbling incoherent words.

(Name): I really thought I was gonna die....

I giggled to myself and plugged in my earphones again, putting on some music while I was at it. My eyelids started feeling heavy even though it was day.

A small nap wouldn't hurt...

----------------------------------------

YOO!
Sorry for not updating sooner!
I could've added more but I at least need to put SOMETHING out!
ALSO! Rose-Loves, before you kill me XD
Ill put in your suggestion later, you won't know when though.
It can be next chapter... it can be the next, next chapter.. it can be 10 chapters later!
I won't tell you when because it'll spoil the fun and as the author, I shall write the story my way :3
Gihi :3
ANYWAYS!
Thanks for reading dis chapterrr~
I'll update whenever I can!
Byzzz!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.6K 109 41
"You frustrate me when we argue, sometimes I find you annoying, and you also don't know when to shut up at times," Sting began to list, and Sorella w...
20K 603 30
I want to make a fan-fiction about... Fairy Tail (don't own it, but love it) Because why not. A fight for Lucy, let us see who she ends up with. Let...
56.9K 3K 40
Sting is new to the high school Fairy Tail. After his old school, Sabertooth, was taken down for mistreatment of the students. Sting, being the char...
14.8K 521 13
🥀💔❌ Based on my true story. Everything in this book really happened. I decided to tell it using fairy tail characters because for a lot of them the...