infatuated ↠ isaac lahey

By isabellecourtneyy

"Isaac is Infatuated by you, you can clearly see it in his eyes." Zoey Martin, Lydia Martin's sister, was pu... More

01
02
03
04
05
06
6.2
07
08
8.2
09
10
11
12
12.2
PART 2
13.2
not an update, sorry
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
22
23
24
25.
pls read!!
it's up :)

21

6.6K 135 49
By isabellecourtneyy

the shugendo scroll

The next day, Zoey woke up with a pounding headache. She couldn't remember a thing. Well, parts of it she did. But the rest of it was just a blur.

Other than that, she went on with her day, did her normal routine. She was surprised she even had a normal day.

Until nighttime came around.

Zoey's phone rang on her bed as she sat there, doing homework.

She picked it up, seeing the caller I.D; Scott.

Her thumb pressed the green button, then bringing her phone up to her ear. "Hey, what's up?"

"Uh, what are you doing right now?" He asked.

"Um, homework. Why?"

"Stiles' dad is bringing him to Eichen House."

Zoey's mood instantly dropped and she stood up from her bed, "Right now? Like, right right now?"

"Yes, so get ready because I'm coming to pick you up."

With that said, Scott hung up and Zoey quickly gathered her things and put on hoodie and her thin-ish jacket over it and laced up her converse shoes.

Scott's motorcycle stopped in front the Martin residence, knowing that she probably heard him, he didn't have to go get her.

Zoey came out and ran straight to him, "Why is he checking him into that place?"

"I don't know, let's go find out."

Scott and Zoey stopped near Stilinski's car, both of them getting off. Zoey straightened her hair quickly and set the extra helmet down.

The two stepped in front of the Stilinski's, "Why didn't you tell us?" Scott asked right away.

"Because we wanted to avoid something like this." Stilinski replied before his son could.

"It's only seventy-two hours." Stiles stated.

"This is the same place where Barrow came from. The guy who had a tumor inside him filled with flies." Scott said. "And you don't know everything yet." Zoey finished, looking at Stilinski.

"I know enough. Nogitsune, Kitsunes, Oni, or whatever they're called." Stilinski protested.

"Wow, that was actually all surprisingly correct." Stiles said, nodding his head once at his father.

"Scott, Zoe, I saw an MRI that looked exactly like my wife's. And it terrifies me. I'm headed down to L.A. tomorrow to talk to a specialist." Stilinski explained.

"Then why are you putting him in here?" Zoey asked, glancing between the two.

"He's not. It was my decision."

"Stiles, we can't help you if you're in here." Scott said.

"And I can't hurt you, or Zoe. And you'd hurt me if I hurt her, so." Stiles shrugged.

Scott let out a sigh, glancing at Zoey, then continuing the conversation. "Deaton's got some ideas. Argent's calling people. We're gonna find something. And if we can't–"

"If you can't.. If you can't, then you have to do something for me, okay? The both of you," Stiles said and leaned in between Scott and Zoey. "Make sure I never get out."

Zoey's eyes widened, shaking her head. "Stiles–" she started but Scott's hand gripped hers.

Stilinski glanced at the two teens, then nodding at his son. "Come on."

"Stiles." Zoey said one more time.

It was no use. She can't do anything about it because she knows Stiles will win.

"Are you just gonna let him go? Just like that?"

"We'll figure something out,"

"Would if the Nogitsune gets to him and he–" A tear rolls down her cheek.

"Hey, hey. We always find a way, okay?" Scott said, turning to face her. "Okay? Come here."

Scott pulled her to him, embracing her into a hug.

They stood there for a good five minutes and then left.

Scott, Allison, and Zoey stood in the animal clinic with Deaton sitting at the desk.

"Did you have any trouble with Ikeda?" Chris Argent asked over the phone; on speaker.

"Only minor. The white wolf was exactly where you said it would be. But we have two problems now. First, the lichen is not a cure. It'll wear off in a matter of days." Deaton explained to Argent.

"But while it does work, the Oni won't go after Stiles, right?" Argent asked.

"I hope. Eichen House has an unusual history. It might not be all that safe for the Oni there as well." Deaton said.

"What's the second problem?"

"I checked with your contacts in Japan. The yakuza boss you saw killed by the Oni never found the scroll." Deaton explained.

"What scroll?" Scott asked as he was glanced at Zoey who stood in between him and Allison.

"A Shugendo Scroll. The Shugendo were the ascetic mystics of Japan." Deaton replied to Scott's question.

"The scroll had information on how to exorcise a Nogitsune." Argent also replied.

"So we need to find that scroll?" Zoey asked, looking at Deaton.

"Exactly. And I did get a name of the man who last purchased it. Kincaid." Deaton said directly to the phone.

"He was with Katashi. He's the guy who met with Isaac to buy the gun." Allison said.

"Sounds like Katashi wanted the scroll for himself." Deaton said.

"But Stilinski already told me nothing like it was found among his things. And a paranoid like Katashi would keep it close. Probably on him at all times."

"What does a Shugendo Scroll look like?" Allison asked Deaton as he got up from his chair and opened a draw, taking out a scroll.

"Something like this." Deaton said and handing it to her.

"Do they come in different sizes?" Allison asked as her eyes scanned the scroll.

"Any size." Deaton nodded, glancing at the other two teens.

"Then I think I know where it might be."

Zoey, Scott, Ethan and Aiden were on the elevator, making their way up to Allison and Chris' apartment.

Zoey cleared her throat as she let out a little sigh, shutting her eyes for a moment before she felt Scott grab her hand. He knew what she was worrying about; Stiles.

Him holding her hand was telling her that everything's going to be okay. And he was basically the only person she trusts when he says that.

Ethan broke the silence, "So are you two like a thing, or?"

"No," They both said at the same time and let go of each other's hands, glancing back at the twins.

"Sure seems like it." Aiden said.

"Yeah, what about Isaac?" Ethan continued.

"Enough, I'm not answering either of your guys' questions," Zoey calmly said.

"I'd listen to her if I were you, she could easily take both of you down." Scott mumbled to them.

Zoey kept her attention on the floors changing, a smile crept up on her lips, looking at Scott from the corner of her eye as the doors slid open and they all walked out.

Scott's hand reached up in a fist and knocked on the door lightly.

Zoey heard two heartbeats, knowing ones Allison's and ones her sisters.

The door opened, revealing Allison and she let them in quickly and lead them to Lydia.

"My father said all of the Katashi evidence is being moved to a federal lockup by armored car tonight." Allison said as they walked.

"Meaning within the next few hours." Zoey stated.

Allison stood next to Lydia, facing the other four teens.

They all realized what they meant.

"We're going to rob an armored car?"

Lydia's eyes widened slightly, "Well, we're going to try."

"This is a really bad plan." Scott said, looking down at the so-called plan.

"It's not that bad." Lydia stated.

"It's not that good."

"None of us knows the route they're going to take. If Allison can get one of her dad's GPS trackers on the armored car, then we can follow it." Lydia explained as Zoey stood next to her.

"So when it gets here.." Allison started but was interrupted.

"We attack them?"

"No. Your bikes will be in the middle of the road, looking like you guys got into an accident. And when the driver gets out to help.." Lydia tried explained but got interrupted, again.

"We attack him."

"No!" Allison and Lydia said at the same time.

"You'll distract him, dumbass." Zoey said, rubbing her temple.

"And then Scott will break open the back door." Lydia added and tuned her body back to face Scott.

"I hope." Scott said.

"And you'll get Katashi's finger." Lydia said to her sister, Zoey nodded in response.

"It's not his actual finger, is it?" One of the twins asked.

Scott quickly looked at Lydia, eyebrows raised slightly.

"You are so out of our league."

"Why aren't we just going to Stilinski for help?"

"Because if he gets caught, then it's the Sheriff tampering with federal evidence." Scott replied.

"Guys, this is going to work. We can do this. We're losing Stiles. My dad's in jail for murder. We need to do this."

Scott, Zoey, Allison and Kira were kneeled down and waiting for the moment for Kira to go.

Allison was looking through her bow, then she glanced at Kira. "You're up."

Kira nodded in response and got up, running towards the car. She put the tracker on it and smiled in advance before she heard a door open.

Kira quickly hid behind the tire, hearing Parrish's voice. "Okay, let's get out of here."

Parrish pulled out his gun, which made Zoey even more worried.

"We have to do something, we can't just–" Zoey started but was interrupted by some guy opening the doors of the car and knocking Parrish out cold.

"Who the hell is that?" Scott asked.

The two teenagers looked at Allison for an answer.

"Kincaid."

The three teens stood up and made their way to Kincaid; who just held up the finger that they were looking for.

"We need that finger." Scott said, standing in the middle of Zoey and Allison.

Allison got her bow and arrow ready, holding it up in position.

Zoey's jaw was clenched and her arms crossed over her chest.

Kincaid smiled in amusement, "Why should I give it to you?"

"There's a briefcase in there with a hundred and fifty thousand in it." Allison said with no fear.

"The scroll inside this prosthetic finger is worth three million." Kincaid said and dropped the finger in his pocket.

"Give me the finger." Scott said, trying to sound threatening. His eyes shut for a moment, "You know what I mean."

Kira then jumps from the top of the car and onto Kincaid's back. He had no hesitation in throwing her off him, her body flinging towards the cement wall.

"I guess negotiations are over." Kincaid said as his eyes glowed a brilliant, steel blue and fangs bared, as well as his claws.

He let out a loud growl, making it even more dramatic.

Zoey quickly transformed and she heard Allison let a arrow go, making her duck before it hit Kincaid in the arm; not effecting him at all.

He took it out of his arm, then pushing Zoey away from him and into the cement wall.

Scott's eyes widened, watching her fall, then letting out a few growls and then before he could go at him, Kira tried again.

Kincaid grabbed Kira by the neck, choking her and lifting her up so her feet weren't touching the ground. Kira let out a few gasps, her head facing up so she's looking up.

Kira was thrown next to Zoey, almost hitting her.

Kincaid then hit Allison across the face and she fell into the same cement wall.

Both Scott and Zoey growled, standing up and trying to fight against him.

"The finger," Scott mumbled to her and she nodded.

She remembered where he had put it, so her hand tried reaching for it multiple times; but she only got a slap, a hit to the stomach, or her hand was stopped and she got pushed into the wall once again.

It was only up to Scott and the twins now, because she was done until she had the chance to actually grab it.

Zoey transformed back into human and was breathing heavily as she held onto her stomach, but she made her way to Allison.

"Are you okay?" She managed out, coughing afterwards. Allison nodded in response, "I am, but are you?"

"I'll heal."

Zoey looked back at the fight and saw Scott was being beat by Kincaid.

"You have the eyes of an Alpha, but where's the strength?" Kincaid asked as Scott laid on the ground in pain.

"Up here." The twins said and jumped down from where they were, prepared, transformed and ready.

The fight quickly started as Zoey saw her sister run to Allison and held onto her.

Zoey looked back at her, "Stay here. All three of you." She ordered and looked over at Kira.

The twins easily beat him Kincaid up, then they pushed him over to where Zoey stood.

Kincaid laid at her feet, face all bloody and breathing heavily.

"You should have just given it to us or you wouldn't have been like this." Zoey said sarcastically, shrugging at him and pulling him up with all her strength by his shirt.

She easily grabbed the finger from his pocket and looked back at her sister, smiling in advance.

Scott came up next to her and she handed it to him.

He tilted the finger and out came the little scroll that was hidden in it.

Scott then dropped the silverfinger that no longer meant anything to them.

The teens all stood up, standing in a semi-circle around Kincaid.

They actually did it. Didn't go as planned, but they did it and got the scroll.

Scott and Zoey stood in the animal clinic with Deaton as he tried to read the scroll.

"There isn't much here, unfortunately." Deaton said.

"Does it say anything, at least?" Zoey asked as she looked at Deaton.

"My Japanese isn't great. But it appears to say that one method of expelling a Nogitsune is to change the body of the host." Deaton explained.

"Change the body?" Scott asked in confusion.

"Which begs the question, how do we change Stiles' body?" Deaton asked.

Zoey the realized, looking away from where she was staring at and looking up at Deaton, "By turning him into a werewolf."

ok so it wasn't as long but half of this episode was based on stiles in eichen house so

also might triple update because I am not tired at all so yeah!!

:)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 6.6K 30
You never forget your first High School crush. Claire wished for nothing more than to forget everything about him and what happened between them. If...
244 27 12
Olivia: "Are you sure about this?" Stiles: "Liv, I have to. It's my dad." He looks down at me. Olivia: "I know. I'm just worried about you." Stiles...
22.9K 625 48
I made a deal with my cousin, Scott, before I went home for the summer. His girlfriend Allison broke up with him and left for Paris, and my... friend...
120K 3.3K 39
| Book One | The Alpha pack come into the town of Beacon Hills and more than one Hale comes back with it. With their packs fighting can Isaac and Y...