The Broken Girl

Da emm_alee

Skyler Jackson a girl who was abused growing up with her father. Her mom died at birth and her older brother... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2(Skyler)
Chapter 3(Tyler)
Chapter 4(Jackson)
Chapter 5 (Braydon)
Chapter 6(Jahyla & the gang)
Chapter 7(Kailey)
Chapter 8(Esteban)
Chapter 9(Jake)
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12(Sky's bike)
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19(Austin)
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26(Shawn)
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Not an update
Chapter 29(Lizzie)
Chapter 31(Zach)
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
New Book
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Epilogue
Sequel??

Chapter 30

3K 82 2
Da emm_alee

Recap in Skyler's POV

"Hey guys, come meet somebody."I said when the boys were 5 feet away from us trying to scare us.

"Dang, how did you do that?"Esteban asked walking up to us.

"You guys aren't quiet, besides I heard you laughing."I said smartly."Anyways this is Lizzie. She's the new girl in our group."

"New girl?"Lizzie asked looking between me and Jahyla .We both nodded our heads really fast like we weren't going to regret our decision. Which we weren't.

"If you want you can stay, we won't force you."Jahyla said, making Lizzie nod her head. She turned around and looked at the guys.

"Alright let's go to the cafeteria, I'm starving."Jahyla said making me look at her.

"You always are."I said, making Lizzie giggle. Me and Jahyla then started talking about how we are always hungry and blah blah while Lizzie just listened. We sat at our regular table when we got our food and we looked at Lizzie to see her with only a water bottle.

"You're not gonna eat?"Jackson asked and Lizzie shook her head no.

"I'm not really hungry right now."She said softly. Then we heard her stomach growl and she just got scared.

"Liz you are hungry just tell us why your not eating?"Esteban asked her with a knowing look making me glare at him which he didn't see.

"Can we go somewh-"She was cut off by the cafeteria doors getting slammed open. We looked to see it was the principal with... Michael.

**NEW CHAPTER**

What was he doing here? Is he gonna kidnap me? Is he here to pick up Austin? Does he know about Lizzie? Too many questions were in my head right now. I looked at the guys to see them pissed. Jahyla and... Lizzie were scared. What surprised me the most was that Lizzie was scared. I was soon brought out of my trance was the principle's voice.

"Skyler, Austin, and.. Lizzie come with me."The principal said and walked out the cafeteria with me, Lizzie and Austin following me. We went into his office and sat down while Michael stood next to the principal smirking. I looked over at Lizzie to see her shaking with fear, I looked over at Michael to see him glaring at Lizzie. I was about to ask Lizzie why she was scared but the principal cut me off.

"Ok this is the new teacher, you 3 will be in his class." He said. I never knew his name, oh well.

"Only us 3?"Lizzie asked quietly.

"No, I am gathering 3-5 people. I am calling the people by periods."He said answering her question. Lizzie relaxed faster than ever making Michael give her the deadliest glare.

"Who is the next group you are calling?"I asked him, making him look at me confused."Just wanna help."

He nodded his head,"Can you get me Jahyla, Tyler, and Maria."I nodded my head and walked out with Lizzie in front of me to make sure nothing happens to her.

"Lizzie go back to the cafeteria and sit at the table like nothing happened. Ok?"I told her and she nodded her head."And don't tell them what's happening."

I walked back into the principals room and heard them talking. I walked in and cleared my throat.

"When will these classes be starting?"

"Tomorrow. Your homeroom teachers will give out your new schedules."He said and I nodded my head and walked back to the cafeteria. I sat down and looked at the group.

"Jahyla and Tyler you have to go to the principal's office."I said to them."Who's Maria?"I asked them. They pointed to Kailey's table and I instantly regretted asking everything. I walked over to the table and the whole cafeteria got quiet.

"Maria u have to go the principals office."I said to her. She got up and and was about to walk away but Kailey stopped her making me roll my eyes. 

"Why would you listen to that bitch?"She asked Maria.

"Why would I lie?"I asked her. She got up letting Maria go away. She got in my face and I took a step back making her smirk.

"Why are you smirking dumbass?"I asked her.

"Why did you take a step back?"She asked me.

"Because I don't want a clown face with bright shitty make up in front me. Literally you are blinding me right now."I said causing the whole cafeteria to laugh. Jahyla, Tyler, and Maria walked back in and sat down watching. 3 got up and walked out. I looked back at Kailey and my head flew left and my cheek burned. I touched my cheek and it was bleeding.

"What the fuck you bitch!"I screamed at her.

"Oops my hand slipped."She said. I punched her and she fell on the floor.

"Oops my hand slipped."I said making her grab my feet and trip me so i fell on my back with my head hitting the floor. Black dots clouded my vision making me close my eyes and hold my pounding head. I opened my eyes to see the dots gone and Kailey holding her jaw. At the door was the principal and a smirking Michael. Kailey grabbed my hair and picked me up.

"Wow that one month break made you weak didn't it."She said slapping me where she cut my cheek.

"No it only made me stronger."I replied moving my hair from my face. I punched and her threw her over a table. I grabbed her hair and punched her. I pushed her on the floor. I looked Michael in the eye and saw nothing but cold empty gray eyes.

"Skyler let go of her."Jackson said to me, but I didn't listen to him. The 3 boys got around me and Tyler looked me in the eyes. His eyes are calm and have a hint of fear in them letting me know my gray eyes are dark, cold, and menacing. My look when I have the feeling for killing somebody.

"Let her go Skyler."Tyler tried. He got in front of my face and looked me in the eyes.

"Let her go."He in a whisper very slowly. I let go of her hair and I saw Jackson and Esteban help her up but she just slapped them and walked away with Maria and the other bitch. He grabbed my clenched fists and opened them up and intertwined his fingers with mine.

"Calm down babygirl."Tyler said to me and I nodded my head. I let him drag me to wherever it was and I realized they dragged me into a classroom. 

"He's keeping an eye on her and we can't do shit."Tyler growled when we were all in.

"Actually, he's keeping an eye on both of us."I heard Lizzie say. We all looked at her and I walked to her.

"You can tell us.We won't tell anybody."I whispered to her so nobody could hear. She nodded her head with tears glistening in her eyes. I backed away from Lizzie and she reached for the bottom of her sweatshirt.

"Ok this isn't a strip show."Jackson said.

"I'm just taking my jacket off u dumbass."Lizzie hissed at him. She took it off and all over her arms were scars. Esteban walked over to her and picked up her arms. She hissed and when he touched her arm.

"Some of them are new."He said to himself but loud enough for us to hear. Lizzie was now sobbing and she backed away from us and fell against the wall, then slid down it.

"Guys get out."I said to the boys. Jackson and Tyler ran out the room, Tyler holding his balls making sure I don't do anything to him since last time I kicked him.

"Esteban get out."I said to him slowly. He looked at me then at Lizzie then at me and then at Lizzie again and shook his head no. I smiled at him and mouthed to him 'u like her?' and he nodded his head yes. By now Lizzie had stopped crying and slowed down to hiccups. I sat beside her and Jahyla sat on the other side of her. Esteban sat in front of her and looked her dead in the eyes.  I then got up and dragged Jahyla with me.

"What was that for?"She asked when we were outside and walking to the guys.

"He so owes me for this."I said to them. Their faces lit up and Jahyla squealed.

"He likes her?"They asked at the same time making me laugh and nod my head.

**Lizzie's POV**

I backed up into the wall and slid down onto the floor crying. By the time Skyler and Jahyla sat beside me and Esteban in front of me I had stopped crying and had the hiccups. Esteban looked me dead in the eye and I looked back at him, in his eyes I saw worry and... love. I was knocked out of my trance by the door getting slammed shut and to see the girls left me here with Esteban. Alone.

I'm gonna kill them, I thought in my head. 

"Why did you do it?"He asked me.

"It helped me with my problems."I said back.

"Why are you afraid of Michael?"

"My dad's apart of his gang, and they abuse me and rape me. Just like they did to Skyler."

"Do you know Skyler's father?"

"No, they just made me watch videos of them torturing girls saying that's what they are gonna do to me. Every girl has to watch it, but Skyler was one of the one's that had the most videos she  didn't watch other girls get tortured. She's free, I'm not."

"How can I get you free?"

"Kill my dad or Michael."

"Can I take you away from them?"

"Yea but they will send men out searching for me, not police. Why do you want me free?"I asked him confused.

"I don't know but I have a feeling deep inside of me I do know."He said looking at my arms.

"How do I know you won't play me like the others did?"I asked him with tears brimming my eyes.

"My little sister was like you. She got raped and abused by my dad. SHe ended up killing herself."He said to me his voice wavering a bit. He ran his fingers over my cuts making me flinch a couple times. I then heard the bell ring signaling the end of lunch. 

"I gotta go to my class. Bye."I said getting up and getting my sweatshirt on and my backpack. I ran out the classroom and to my next class. Luckily I didn't have any more classes with them so I won't have to confront them just yet.

**Last class, Lizzie's POV** 

I was walking home as usual. Skyler found me at my locker asking if I was ok and if i wanted a ride home, which obviously I said no to. As I got home I put my hood on cause I live in the dangerous part of town, beer bottles all over the places,cigars here and there. I took out my keys and opened my door quietly. I looked inside and saw my dad passed out on the couch with bottles of beer and Vodka around him. I went to my room and changed to go clean up the mess my dad did. It was very rare he was ever sober so when he was drunk he would always say wear a tshirt and shorts so I could see your scars and cuts. It makes me proud of what I did.

I got a plastic bag and picked up all the bottles and pieces of rubble that were scattered all over the place. When I was done I went to my room and did my homework. When I was almost done with my assignment my father decided to wake up.

"LIZZIE GET THE FUCK OUT OF YOUR ROOM AND GET YOUR ASS TO THE BASEMENT!!"My dad screamed at me. I got up and went to the basement where my torture would soon begin. I went in the basement to see Michael and his gang there. Michael put a disc in the dvd player and made me sit on his lap. On the screen was Skyler chained to a pole.

"I though she was free."I said to more myself than anybody but Michael heard me and he slapped me making me loose my balance on his lap and fall to the floor.

"Dumb bitch. She isn't free, she's in danger."Michael said."And so are you."

"What do you mean?"I asked him.

"You are friends with Skyler, you were safe but now in danger. You remember her father, yea I killed him. He never wanted to hurt her but she was a beauty and i had to have her."Michael said."I drugged him whenever he drank around me making it look he passed out drunk. So go get to the bar, you have customers."I got up off the floor and made my way to the small bar we have in here. I served everybody there drinks and everybody ended up passed out drunk. I walked upstairs but got stopped by Michael. He slapped me making me wince in pain while my head flew left. 

"You dumbass bitch. I bet Esteban won't love you after what I'm about to do to you."Michael said making my eyes widen in fear. I turned around and try to run to my room but he grabbed my hair making me scream in pain but nobody heard me. He then punched me making me fall  and kicked me in my ribs.

"Next time you'll think twice before running away from me."He said and pulled me to my room by my hair where he kept tortured me and then left. I ran to the bathroom and found my special piece of glass and cut my arm differently this time. On my arm I wrote 'HELP'. I cleaned it up and bandaged my arm up.I went back to my room crying myself to sleep hoping Esteban will still like me after what just happened.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

394K 11.7K 28
Cover by @daniella-lavonne ~~~~ "You're a nerd you should know the answer" he said inches away from my face "And what if I don't?" I answered cr...
611K 2.3K 63
lesbian oneshots !! includes smut and fluff, chapters near the beginning are AWFUL. enjoy!
40.7K 655 16
in this story the descendants of the villains or especially Mal, Evie, Jay, Carlos, Uma, Harry and Gil reveal about their pasts. this story has taken...
277K 11.2K 46
Isabelle Storm is the outcast at her prestigious private school. Mocked and bullied she hopes to pass her senior year in the shadows of her peers. Bu...