Loki X Reader: A different Lo...

By Bluestar2102

Your raised by Tony Stark but you find out your birth family is actually dagoniods from the tenth realm. Your... More

The meeting mistake *Editied*
New friend, maybe *Edited*
SuperWhoLock
Unknown heart
War is about to began
Return from the war
Game day
Proposal Loki's veiw
Marriage
New home
Surprise
Babysitting Tony's view
Fall
New ways in the 10th Realm
Free time with Loki
Mission
Rewritting/ editing
Change

Getting caught

9.5K 312 173
By Bluestar2102

Sorry I haven't updated in a long time but I'm back and need a plan for when I'm going to write. I'll get my sis to help me remember instead of being a goof. Sorry its so short too.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

You wake up seeing Loki in your room reading, you became used to it though. "Hello sleeping beauty." He said looking at you.  You blush and hit him with a pillow laughing.

"What are we doing today Loki?" You picked up your pillow and put it back.

"I don't know love, maybe just stay in here most of the day." He winks at you.

"You know I'm probably gonna jinx us but we're lucky. One day Tony will find out about us and he won't be very happy."  You lay back down in bed putting on your favorite tv show/ movie on.

"Well until then we'll just keep tricking him my lovely trickster." He gets up and sits by you on the bed which this time he left his book on his chair. He makes you look at him carefully and looks you in the eyes. He leans in kissing you carefully like you would break or leave which he knows both of those aren't true. You are the strongest in your home realm and you love him for him frost giant and all. 

"Ok ok i get it loki." you laugh. There's suddenly a knock on your door and you shut up and hide loki. "um who's there?"

"(Y/n) it's me your dad, hey is anyone in there i thought I heard loki." 

"No dad no one is in here with me, now what do you want." 

"Jarvis who is in (Y/n)'s room right now?"

"Ms. (Y/n) and loki sir." Jarvis replied, you totally forgot about Jarvis.

"(Y/n) why is loki in there?!" you dad said angered. 

"You wanna know why because we're dating! That's right me and loki are dating!" you keep your door locked and make sure he doesn't break it down. 

"No!"

"Yes!" After that you and Tony just kept yelling back and forth yes and no. Tony did get some weird looks from his team mates but not as weird when you first met them. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

26.2K 898 34
(Loki X Reader) [COMPLETED] y/n, princess of Etiof, arrives on Asgard as a child after escaping from her kingdom, helped by one of her mother's ladie...
63.3K 2.1K 14
You happen to have powers no one else has. Every child dreams of being that powerful and there is this association that urges you to use it for the c...
23.2K 620 17
You're young, pure and have a great heart. Your family is poor, but it doesn't stop you from caring about others. You have always had one dream: g...
1.2K 112 31
You are a young avenger when Loki is brought over to Earth and the Avengers to amend himself. But your similar natures and magic gifts bring you clos...