attachment ; haikyuu!!

By fnroom

Completed - Haikyuu!! oneshot collection. More

0 || intro
1 || tsukishima kei
2 || yamamoto taketora
3 || aone takanobu
5 || tanaka ryuunosuke
6 || tendou satori
7 || kageyama tobio
8 || hanamaki takahiro
9 || kuroo tetsurou
10 || bokuto koutarou
11 || terushima yuuji
12 || kozume kenma
13 || futakuchi kenji
14 || matsukawa issei
15 || yachi hitoka
16 || kindaichi yuutarou
17 || iwaizumi hajime
18 || sugawara koushi
19 || ushijima wakatoshi
20 || oikawa tooru
21 || shimizu kiyoko
21 || ennoshita chikara
23 || azumane asahi
24 || akaashi keiji
25 || sawamura daichi
26 || hinata shouyou
27 || yamaguchi tadashi
28 || haiba lev
29 || kyoutani kentarou
30 || yaku morisuke
31 || kunimi akira
thank you

4 || nishinoya yuu

27.8K 1K 245
By fnroom

You watched Nishinoya eat his popsicle with a smile on your face. You chuckled as he cutely licked his fingers.

He turned to you and pointed towards your hands. "Uh, your popsicle is melting."

"E-Eh? Oh right." You forgot that he had bought you one. You quickly licked the melted sweet from your fingers and started on the popsicle.

Nishinoya grabbed your free hand with a grin. "It's getting dark, we should start heading home."

You got up from your seat and followed Nishinoya. The two of you walked side by side down the quiet streets. You were halfway done with the popsicle when you decided that you wanted to save your stomach for dinner.

"Yuu, do you want the rest of it?"

His eyes glittered. "An indirect kiss...!" He gladly took the popsicle and finished it within seconds.

An idea came to your mind. A smirk spread across your face. "You have something on your lips~"

"I-" Before he could finish, you leaned in and gave him a peck on the lips.

"Sweet." You giggled and continued on your way.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

58.3K 1.3K 76
This is our story; the story of our love life. The story of how we came to be; either we fall apart or fall in love, which is the story that is us? ●...
3.7K 92 7
logan clay and kyra cooney-cross were best friends for as long as they could remember. wherever kyra was, logan was. wherever logan was, kyra was. wh...
150K 16.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
80.4K 1.9K 12
Cover is a commission from a different artist!! A compilation of one-shots or short stories based off my MHA OC Fanfic, "I Provide Protection". The e...