My Twin's Teammate [COMPLETED]

By _simplyreading

17 year old Haley and Parker Jones are twins. Brother and sister. Haley plays softball and Parker plays baseb... More

Intoduction
Cast
/ Chapter 1 /
/ Chapter 2 /
/ Chapter 3 /
/ Chapter 4 /
/ Chapter 5 /
/ Chapter 6 /
/ Chapter 7 /
/ Chapter 8 /
/ Chapter 9 /
/ Chapter 10 /
/ Chapter 11 /
/ Chapter 12 /
/ Chapter 13 /
/ Chapter 14 /
/ Chapter 15 /
/ Chapter 16 /
/ Chapter 17 /
/ Chapter 18 /
Cleanup!
/ Epilogue /
/ Bonus Chapter/
One Shot Winner
NEW BOOK ANNOUNCEMENT

/ Chapter 19 /

7.2K 157 28
By _simplyreading

I'm sad to say, but this is the last chapter!! I'll give you more detail at the end!! Anywho, enjoy!!

My Twin's Teammate

Chapter 19

I kissed Ryan Miller. And he kissed me back.

I smiled against his lips as I crawl on top of him and he cups my face with his hands.

I eventually pull away so it doesn't go too far. We are both panting and my heart is pounding so fast, I'm afraid he could here it.

"What was that for?" Ryan asks.

"I was really worried about you?" It came out more as a question than a statement.

He smirked and said, "Well I'm happy you did that."

I smirked back, "Me too." I place my lips on his once more. "Now let me go get Parker before things get too out of hand."

~*~

"Omg! Your hair looks so pretty!" Lyla said, after the hair dresser finished.

"Yours is even prettier!" I protested.

"Oh stop it."

My hair was in a beautiful messy bun with a braid going through it.

Lyla's hair was curled up into a pretty, wavy bun.

"I'm actually kind of nervous." I said, looking down at my hands in my lap.

"What? Why?" Lyla questioned.

"Well, it's technically my first date with Ryan. Isn't everyone nervous on there first date?"

"Well of course honey. But Ryan's a good guy. Once you guys arrive at prom, you'll nerves will go away. Trust me. Anyways, you've known each other for a while now. You should be fine." She grabbed my hands and I looked up at her.

I smiled, "Okay."

We left the hair place and went to our nail appointment. We both got French manicures!

After the nail place, we went home.

"I really hope my dress still fits." Lyla said as we walked into my room, carrying out the boxes that we got wrapped for our dresses.

"Omg same! I swear I got fatter." I responded, getting nervous.

We unwrapped our boxes and took out our dresses.

I put mine on, and it fit almost perfectly. It was a little more tighter around the bust, but I'm still in love with it!

"How does yours fit? Mines a little tight in the bust, but that's it." I said.

"Mines kind of tight where the belt is, but I do still love it!" She responded. "Looks like I got fat. I told you!"

I rolled my eyes. "Yeah right."

"To be honest, I'm nervous too..." She drawled out slowly. I gave her a 'hypocrite' look. "Well it's my first date with Zach, and everyone is nervous on their first date."

"Don't be nervous, you'll be fine. Trust me." I said, trying to give her the same confidence she gave me.

We smiled at each other as we heard the doorbell ring. Then our smiles wiped off of our face.

"We'll be fine." We said in unison.

We walk down stairs together and we see Parker interrogating someone. Standing in the threshold, is Ryan Miller.

"You be good to her, okay? She is my only sibling and I will not see her come home upset, or mad. Got that?"

Ryan's eyes were wide and he looked very nervous. He nodded a yes.

"Good," Parker looked over at me, "You have to be home at 11, got that?"

I rolled my eyes, "Parker, you're not even going to be home at 11."

"Well, that's probably true." He hugged me and said, "I'm just trying to be like dad. I know he would've done this too."

"I know. Thank you. I love you. See you at prom." I pulled away and looked at him.

"I love you too." He kissed me on the forehead. "Now you go, I have to pick up my date."

Lyla and I walked outside, "Where's Zach?" I asked.

"Right there." She pointed over to the sidewalk and I saw a guy walking up to us.

He had black hair that was spiked and he was wearing a black tie and tux with light brown eyes that are staring right at Lyla. He had a goofy grin on his face.

"Hey Zach." Lyla said.

"Hey Lyla." Zach responded.

"Hey Ryan." I said to Ryan, smiling at him.

"Hey Haley." Ryan said back.

We all started to laugh. "Okay, you guys have to leave, because I have to pick up my date!" Parker yelled at us.

We all pile into the limo, and we go to Brittany's house. Parker gets out of the car, and about 10 minutes later, Brittany and Parker enter the limo.

We arrive at the high school and we all walk in, my hand intertwined with Ryan's.

We put our stuff at a table, dance a little, eat, drink, and then a slow dance comes on.

Ryan and I walk out onto the dance floor. I snake my arms around his neck, and he links his hands behind my back.

"Are you having a good time?" He asked me.

"Of course. I wouldn't want anything more." I said.

"How shocked were you when I asked you to prom?"

"Very. I thought you were going to ask some hot chick or something. Not me. I didn't even know you liked me." I smirked at him.

"Well I do. What about you? Do you like me back? I mean, you said yes."

"Yes, I do like you back."

Before I could process what was happening, Ryan's lips were in mine.

Our lips moved in sink, and my fingers thread through his hair. I bite down on his lip, and I hear him groan. I smile against his lips. I feel his tongue against my lips, but before I give him entrance, someone interrupts us.

"Ew, get a room you two." I hear a voice say. We quickly pull away, panting equally, our mouths probably swollen. I see Lyla and Zach giggling. Ryan and I growl at them and they go slow dance somewhere else.

Eventually faster music starts playing, so Ryan pulls me away. He takes me outside of the school.

"I have to ask you something, probably something I should've asked a while ago." He said, looking nervous.

"Okay, what is it?" I said.

"Well, I've liked you for a while now. That's why I broke up with Nicole, hoping that will get you're attention. It didn't seem like it did, so I held off a little. The I asked you to prom and you said yes. I thought this would be the perfect place to ask you to be my girlfriend. So, Haley Jones, will you be my girlfriend?"

My heart stopped, "Yes! Of course I will!" I wrapped my arms around him and kissed him on the lips.

We pull away and I look him in the eyes. "I'm very glad." I said.

"About what?" He asked, confused.

"I'm very glad that you are My Twin's Teammate."

The End!

*************************************

As I said at the beginning of this chapter, this is the last chapter!! I'm so sad but happy!! I'm sad because I had a lot of fun writing this book and I'm going to miss writing!! I'm happy because I went through a LOT of stress trying to update on Fridays and I went through a bunch of Writers Blocks!! I'll be sure that the next time I publish a book, I'll be more prepared with more ideas and a better layout!! It was a great ride!!

Don't be a shy reader, tell me what you think!

VOTE•COMMENT•SHARE

Thank you and love you all❤️

PS. DON'T REMOVE THIS BOOK FROM YOUR LIBRARY YET!!THERE IS STILL MORE TO COME!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

64.8K 506 60
Mallory Wells, may seem like your avarage softball player, but not everything is what it seems. Loud and confident on the field, Mallory is a strong...
62K 1.3K 49
Marlee Gardner is just like every other 16 year old girl. Well if every 16 year old has type one diabetes. Her childhood was bumpy but she wouldn't...
120K 2.1K 37
We always wanted what we couldn't have. "Tell me you didn't feel anything," he pleaded. It was as if he was begging not to feel anything. How could...
93.3K 1.8K 56
Alice, a 17 year old girl, is the youngest daughter in the Millers family; along side her twin brother Nolan. Growing up Aly's mom Fiona had a beauti...