The Disappearance #Wattts2017

By that1nerd111

People have been disappearing on Lothal, so Captain Sato sends the Ghost Crew to investigate this strange eve... More

TAGGED!
Welcoming the Darkness
Partners
HAPPY 4TH OF JULY
I gotcha
Apprentice
Scars Tell Stories
Traitor to the Rebellion
SEQUEL!
2000!!!!
3000K
4000
Six thousand!!!
Fourth book
8000!!!
New stories coming
HAPPY NEWYEARS

The Mission

2.4K 59 8
By that1nerd111

Hera pov
We were called into the main ship by Commander Sato. He said he had some very bad news to tell us....
"As you all know, people have been disappearing on Lothal and even some rebel pilots too. So I'm having the Ghost Crew investigate the mysterious disappearances. No further questions asked." He said. Okay great back to Lothal it can't be that bad. Can it?

Ezra pov
We were heading back to Lothal??? But I thought that Lothal was basically on lock down. So, I guess I'm going back home then.....
Ahsoka said that if we're going back to Lothal, then we need to keep our heads down and try not to call any attention to ourselves. That won't really help me cause I'm like a magnet for trouble, like that one time with the stolen tie fighter...
We finally arrive but before we can get off the ship, I felt a jolt of pain on the back of my head... then it all goes black .

Hope you like the first chapter... I know it's short but don't worry it will get longer I promise. And by the way gathering forces is up to 900 reads let's try to get that book into the thousands as well. -Ashton

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.1K 437 13
When Chu Qianxun was reborn and returned to the beginning of the apocalypse, she vowed to live a better life, live longer, and stay away from those d...
79.8K 1.5K 190
Author:Peach blossoms for wine 13 Category: Danmei Zombies are rampant, and Ye Qingrang relies on a broken jade sachet and wood powers to move fo...
16.4K 331 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
226M 6.9M 92
When billionaire bad boy Eros meets shy, nerdy Jade, he doesn't recognize her from his past. Will they be able to look past their secrets and fall in...