The Test

By EminemStanClan

They dragged me out to the police car. I feel weak. I had dried blood all over me and I could barely move my... More

Me
Chapter 1 : Alone
Chapter 2 : Who I Am
Chapter 3 : Perversion Of Nature
Chapter 4 : Medication
Chapter 5 : Therapy
Chapter 6 : Brain Damage
Chapter 7 : Never 2 Far
Logan
Chapter 8 : Stay Wide Awake
Chapter 9: Cold Wind Blows
Chapter 10: Welcome 2 Hell
Chapter 11: Mockingbird
Chapter 12: Just Lose It
Chapter 13: Same Song and Dance
Chapter 14: Murder Murder
Chapter 15: Like Toy Soldiers (THE END)

Epilogue : Phenomenal

9 0 0
By EminemStanClan

I sat behind the glass with my handcuffs around my wrists. I looked an absolute mess.

I stared at the disgusting man in front of me.

"You'll never escape jail, I'm glad that you can finally rot in here. Stay away from my family Celest, no one loves you." He chuckled.

I shook my head. "My brother loves me." The repulsive man snickered. "He hates you. You left him to suffer because you came and entered our wonderful family. He hates you."

He was testing me...and it was working. "No" I said as I started to grind my teeth together.

He nodded. "Accept it or don't. He hates you."

I felt this sudden adrenaline. I leaped forward and I screamed "HE IS MY BROTHER, HE LOVES ME! I WILL COME BACK AND PROTECT HIM!"

I wanted to punch the glass but the handcuffs held me down. I ended up scrapping my wrists.

"AYE AYE CALM DOWN DERAYO BEFORE YOU GET AN EXTRA 4 MONTHS!" I growled as they dragged me from my seat and and pulled me by the handcuffs away.

I looked up seeing that Logan was smirking at me. "I'LL BE BACK! JUST YOU WATCH! I'M CRAZY NOW, I'M CRAZY! YOU CAN'T STOP ME! I'LL BE BAAAACK!" I giggled as I dragged out the last note.

"I'll make sure to slit your throat".

I whispered while I was getting thrown back into the cell.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

White Top Hats By Ashley

Mystery / Thriller

55 11 11
It started when the rain fell. As it hit the windows rhythmically, I fought my sleep. Fighting off the demons in my dreams. I hadn't realized how rea...
801 39 36
!!Trigger warning: suicide, Implied/Referenced Self Harm!! Warnings before sections. . This book is currently discontinued, if I find motivation to f...
79.6K 3.6K 58
"Let me leave" I growl trying again but he does it again, I quickly step the other side successfully getting round him. But just as I reach the door...
689K 25.5K 32
My father is the Alpha of our pack. The Midnight run pack. He is the most respected man that I have ever known. All that matters to me is me pleasing...