Dylan O'Brien Imagines

By whispystars

{completed} Dylan O'Brien Imagines! If you have any requests message me or comment!! 'Let your imagination ru... More

DYLAN OBRIEN IMAGINES
Christmas without Dylan.. or so I thought(Dylan)
Christmas with Stiles
Surprise! (Dylan)
New years with the pack! (Stiles)
New years at Google (Stuart)
New Years with the Gladers (Thomas)
Imagine Stiles..
Hospital (Dylan)
It's Cold Outside (Stiles)
Cousin Sheldon (Stuart)
Drunk (Stiles and Stuart)
Bye
THE GREAT RETURN
Imagine being..
Imagine being..
♡彡Happy Mother's Day♡彡
Imagine Being..
Im home (Dylan)
Hi I'm Dylan
Requests?
Hate (Dylan)
Break up (Dylan)
Immune (Thomas)
Kidnapped (Stiles)
I love you (Void!Stiles)
Lie (Stiles)
Comic Con (Dylan)
Truth (Stiles)
Hurt (Part 2)
Not So Creative Title.
SEASON 6 TRAILER REACTION
HAPPY BIRTHDAY DYLAN!!!
Clumsy (Stiles)
-Request Form-
Confess (Stiles)
Don't Hide, You're Beautiful (Stiles)
Christmas Baby (Dylan)
Unreturned Love (Dylan)
Cheater (Stiles)
Jealous (Stiles)
Birthday Proposal (Dylan)
Requests closed
Happy New Year!!
Teen Wolf's New Episode
It will always be her (Stiles)
Now It's Me (Stiles)
Forbidden Love (Stiles)
NEWS
New story?!
The End

Hurt (Dylan)

6.1K 111 87
By whispystars

Requested by courtneyhearn

Y/N's POV

My best friend since I was 4 years old, asked me if I can go with him to a family thing and I agreed.

I was in front of the mirror getting ready when Dylan came home.

"Hey baby.. Where are you going?" He asked me.

I turned around and faced him, "I'm going to a family thing with Brian. I'll be home at 10."

He had a suspicious look on his face before he nodded,"Okay.. Don't have too much fun without me", he said.

I shook my head, "I won't.."

I was wearing a white dress with a brownish belt around my waist, a dark cropped jean jacket, black flats, dark red lip gloss, a black choker necklace, and a black bag.

I left the house and Brian was waiting for me outside in his car.

He smiled when I got in. He backed out of the driveway and went down the road.

His family was like my second family and I loved them and they loved me.

We ate and after that I helped the ladies clean the dishes. Then we played games and watched a movie.

When the party was over, Brian was with me outside and drove me back to the house Dylan and I shared.

I must have lost track of time because it was 12 am now. I told Dylan I would be home at 10.

I said goodbye to Brian and went inside. It was dark in the house and it was quiet.

"Dylan?" I yelled out, hoping he would hear me. I got no response, so I went upstairs into the bedroom.

Once I opened the door, I saw Dylan and he was facing the wall, not moving.

"You're late.." He said, darkly.

"I know and I'm sorry.. I lost track of time.." I said.

He turned around.

"You must have lost track of time because of some reason. Are you cheating on me?!"

I was taken back and stayed silent for a moment because of how shocked I was.

"WHAT?! NO! Why would I cheat on you, Dylan?!"

He glared at me and we argued until he slapped me.

My mouth dropped open and my hand immediately went to my cheek.

Dylan had a regretful look on his face and tried to apologize.

I shook my head, "You don't need to apologize..", I grabbed my bag and some of my things and turned around towards the door.

"Goodbye Dylan." I said, hate laced in my voice.

As I left, I heard sobs from the room.

----

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

349K 4K 56
Imagine...being with the amazing actor and all his fictional characters. The stories await... Dylan O'Brien, Stiles Stilinski, Void Stiles, Stuart Tw...
298K 5.2K 37
❝but we are just friends❞ ❝friends my ass❞ completed! loverh4ze © 2018 real life / social media dylan o'brien x fem!oc
1.1M 17.5K 43
just another Dylan fan a collections of imagines about Dylan cover by @stydiaokay #183 in fan fiction (0...
187K 2.9K 36
{REQUESTS ARE CLOSED} This is an Imagines book of the oh so wonderful Dylan O'Brien! I can do Dylan, Thomas, Stuart, Stiles and Mitch Rapp! Enjoy! ;)