Unique

By GabbySmith959

Skylar is a 17 year old werewolf. She lives in the Red moon pack and was beaten everyday by her pack, her bro... More

Unique
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
All the characters
Chaptet 4
Chapter 5/part 1
Chapter 6/prt. 2
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Hey.......
Ch.12 [part 1]
Ch.12(part 2)
Ch.13
Ch. 14
Ch.15
Ch. 16
Ch. 17
Ch. 18
Ch.19
Ch. 20
Ch.21
ch. 22
Ch. 23
GUESS WHAT?!?
Ch.24 Part 1
ch. 24 Part 2

Chapter 11

11.9K 388 57
By GabbySmith959

Skylars pov

Arg, my head. I opened my eyes a little and saw bars all around me. I used my weak arm to rub my eyes and finally saw clearer. I was in a cell. My head was literally throbbing in pain right now, it was like someone just grabbed a bat and swung it at my head. I looked around inhaling that disgusting Whiff of smell. I tried to stand up but my whole body was weak. I got on my 4s and crawled to the bar pulling myself up. This was actually very hard sense I didn't have my wolf or vampire. I got my balance and let go of the bar falling on the ground. This was going to be tougher then I thought.

David's pov

It was morning when my head was starting to hurt. I tried taking some Advil or Pain reliever to stop my head from throbbing but it wouldn't stop.

"Morning alpha" Jace said walking in to get a drink of milk. I turned around and faced him in amusement. I don't think Jessie told Jace yet about the being beta. Jessie walked in and smiled at me giving Jace a hug from behind. Well, if he doesn't know what's going on then I will have bring out some clues.

"Jessie, tell all the fighters to gather up and get ready for battle" he said. Jessie looked at me and then at Jace who turned to face Jessie. She nodded and scurried off away.

"Alpha?" I heard Jace say walking towards me with his milk.

"Yes" I said smiling.

"Why did you tell Jessie to tell everyone to get ready for battle, I'm mean I'm beta shouldn't i do it" he said making me eager to tell.

"Yeah but Jessie was ready to go and she would have been quicker, but don't worry I will tell you to do something next time" I said smiling and nodding. I walked right past Jace smirking. I went upstairs and smelled and unfamiliar scent. I sniffed the air and followed the scent to the bathroom. I walked into the bathroom and saw a boy, he had black hair and from the look of him he looked like he hadn't eaten in days. Even though he seemed helpless first of all he is a rogue and second, how the hell did he get on my land, in this house without anyone sensing him. I growled at his presence making him back away.

"P-please d-don't hurt me, I mean no harm to you" he said backing away and hitting the wall.

"What are you doing on my land Rogue?" I spat at him.

"I know where you can find your mate, Skylar" he said. My eyes widened and my heart raced.

"How-"

"Please we have no time" he said trying to walk in front of me but I stopped him. I grabbed his shirt and pulled him close to me.

"You never answered my question Rogue" I said. He may know where my mate is but I am not letting him off this easily.

"I hid my scent so I can see you please I'm just here to help and that's all" he said. I pulled him away.

"What's your name boy"

"My name is Drake"

Jessie's pov

Ugg, this was going to be very hard. I still hadn't told Jace and I have a feeling that after that little stunt David pulled, he was gonna question it.

'Just tell him, he will understand, a little ish' my wolf Jen said.

'Ish, that doesn't help Jen, he is going to hate me' I said back. I was walking towards the fighting grounds.

'Ill think of something' she said.

'You better' I said before cutting off. I stood in the middle and all the fighters looked at me.

"Gentlemen!" I shouted out. I looked around and saw no sight of Jace. Pheeeewww. They all stopped and looked at me gathering around.

"Please take this into consideration that your alpha has notified me to tell you to prepare for battle" I said. Before I turned around Jace's friends had to speak. Dammit.

"Wait, Jessie why is alpha telling you to come tell us, isn't Jace supposed to he is beta not you" he said. They all nodded and looked at me.

'Jen I need your help' I said.

'Let me take over'

'O-okay' I said letting Jen take over.

"Well congratulations cause I'm your new beta" my wolf said before walking off. Jen gave me back control and I mentally slapped myself in the forehead.

'Are you f*cking kidding me right now Jen, he will run his mouth and soon Jace will find out and kill me!' I screamed at my wolf.

'Pure pressure idiot, besides he's going to find out anyways might as well break it to him' she said, I cut off connection and walked to the pack house. Jen was right, I needed to tell Jace before anyone else does, he deserves the truth.

David's pov

Something wasn't right I don't know what it was but I could sense a bad aurora around Drake, something was going to happen but what?

"Come" I said leading him outside. We walked outside and I saw Jessie looking at me worried.

"Hello Jessie" I said. She smiled at me and looked at Drake giving him a glare.

"I gotta get going" she said walking away, I wonder what was wrong with her. We walked to all our fighters all ready to go and I smiled. Im finally going to get my mate back.

"Gentlemen are you ready to fight our enemy!" I yelled, they all roared and yeah.

"Are you ready to save your Luna and alpha female!" I yelled. This time they roared louder.

"Then lets go" we all shifted and ran in the woods. Drake shifted into a brown wolf and stayed next to me.

Drakes pov

Stupid fool actually thinks he is going to save his mate well he is wrong cause once I bring this Skylar to master then her kind will officially die out. David stopped in an open field and sniffed. I sniffed the air smelling a vanilla scent. We all ran until we stopped 100 ft. From a packs territory. By the smell of it I can tell Skylar was in Moon Creek territory. Alpha Damien, I heard he was a killer, he killed anyone that crossed his territory. But master was much more dangerous then him.

'Everyone surround the perimeter, on my count we will ambush' David said through mind-link. I sniffed the air and found Skylars scent.

'3,2,1 Attack!' He yelled threw mind-link. I ran as fast as I could towards her scent. I heard fighting and looked back seeing David attacking wolves. This was a perfect distraction.

Skylars pov

I was getting more weak. How could Damien do this to me, turn my wolf and vampire off. I couldn't even sniff anything because of this stupid stuff that asshole put in me. This was way too much pain, I honestly felt like collapsing down but I had to stay up. I tried to lift myself up again but this time my arms gave up. I heard shuffling from outside of my cell.

"Wh-Who's th-there" I said trying to lift my head to look up. This poison that Damien injected me with was making me fall asleep. The cell door crashed open.

"Skylar" I heard a males voice.

"W-who are y-you?" I said looking the other way.

"My name is Drake I can take you to your mate" he said. Where is David? I felt him pick me up and pain shot in my arm.

"Don't worry princess your safe........ for now" he said. While carrying me, he slid his hand in his pocket and pulled out a cellphone and dialed and numer.

"I have her.....yes......right now ASAP......make sure they don't see.......now!" He ended the call and slid the phone in his pocket. I heard a loud roar followed by a loud bang.

"You f*ckin little lying a**hole!" I heard David's voice. I felt Drake start running. I closed my eyes for a little bit and reopened them to see that we were outside. I saw a black car pull up and 2 men came out from the back seat.

"I want you to kill him.....slowly" Drake said. No he can't kill my mate. I tried to at least wiggle but I was too weak.

"N-no" I tried to make out. He smiled and put me in the car.

"Don't worry princess" he said kissing my forehead. I saw David from the window. He shifted into his black wolf and the 2 men shifted and started attacking him. Tears began to form, I saw small droplets on the car window begin to fall down. I felt the door shut.

"Drive" he said. I watched as tress passed by.

"Yes....I have her.......she is right next to me.......we will be there shortly.....don't worry we took care of him.......I'm aware of that......okay......I will see you then......goodbye" I heard Drake sigh.

This was all my fault, why is everything I do all my fault, I wish I could just die right now.

David pov

No, no, no goddamit, I will not let him take her again. That is it, I am not going to stand her all nice guy and watch my mate being taken away by different men that want her because of her power. NO MORE. I shifted into my black wolf and ripped off the first guys head. The other guy tried attacking me from behind so I dodged him and pounced on him bitting his neck until I heard a crack. I sniffed the air and smelled Skylars scent. I ran as fast as I could through the woods and looked to the side of me spotting the car. I know this was the stupidest choice I could think of but there was no other way. I ran closer to the car and jumped into the passengers window.

Back to Skylars pov

I felt so much pain within me. My real parents would have probably been disappointed in me because of who I'm putting at danger including David. There was a loud crash in the passenger window and the driver swerved. I saw a black wolf trying to get in, the driver swerved more and the car started spinning on the road.

"Shit!" Drake yelled. I felt him reach over me and open the door. Before he could push me I heard him shout out, I looked to see the wolf had bitten his leg. The car was going to crash into a rock. The wolf let go of Drakes leg and tried coming into the back seat.

"Sir I can't hold her any longer!" The driver yelled opening his door and jumping out. The wolf jumped over towards the drivers seat. I looked at the window and saw we were going to crash. The wolf was ready to jump outside.

"Skylar!" Drake yelled. The car finally hit the rock and the impact caused my side door to rip off making me fall out. The wolf jumped out and as I flew in the air I felt 2 arms wrap around me before we impacted on the concrete.

3rd person pov

Skylar opened her eyes slowly. She felt someone under her with their arms wrapped around her. Sparks exploded everywhere in her. Tears began falling from her eyes when she looked to see David with bloody cuts all over him.

"David wake up" she shook him but he wouldn't move. The poison must have worn off cause she felt motivated again.

"David!" She yelled. She felt his bare skin cold. Tears fell on his chest.

"David please wake for me, come on" she cried. She got up and shook him again. She heard and sniffed some of the pack members that came to her and shifted into their human forms running out to her and David. Skylar stood up and watched as they lifted David taking him away. A car pulled up and escorted Skylar to the pack doctor where she sat on the chair holding David's hand while crying.

"I'm so sorry David, it's all my fault you are in this mess" she said lightly bending over and kissing him on the lips.

Skylars pov

I can't believe it, this is a nightmare and it's destroying me. I walked out of the room and walked upstairs and heard cries from one of the rooms. I opened the door and saw Jessie lying on a bed crying her eyes out. I laid down next to her.

"Hey" I said.

"Hey" she said giving me a weak smile.

"This whole week has been a huge blow huh" I said we both chuckled.

"Yeah it has" she said.

"And it's all my fault now" I said. She looked at me teary.

"No it's not, we all have our own problems Sky non of it is your fault" she said. I nodded and closed my eyes letting all those memories of those good moments pass by.

Drakes pov

"You failed me!" He yelled at me with such hatred.

"Master if I had known the men were dead I would have killed him myself I apologize" I said.

"Excuses, excuses, EXCUSES!!!! When are you ever going to get this in your head, she is a threat to all of us and you let her slip out of your fingers!" He yelled. He was right, I did know the men were going to die but I didn't think David would kill them that fast. Master walked up to me slowly, his nails extending out.

"Master please" I said pleading.

"Why should I spare you boy" he said.

"Because-" shit I had nothing to respond. He laughed and spat in front of me.

"Stupid boy, you know the rules" he said before back handing me.

"I know who her loved ones are" I said quickly closing my eyes. He stopped and grinned.

"That's all I wanted to hear now leave me be" he said I stood up and bowed to him before scurrying off.

Master pov

I will have that girl if it takes killing everyone and thing she has ever loved and I will start with that little mate of hers. I hope she is prepared cause soon that battle will ravish her entire pack and she will be mine then. Till then.

################{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}###############{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}##################{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{

YOLO hope you enjoyed this chapppiiiiii.

COMMENT ON MY MESSAGE BOARD OR INBOX IF YOU WANT A SHOUTOUT!!!!!

Comment any ideas and vote

Sooooooo

Enjoy

Gabbzzzzzzzzz

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7K 721 10
12 year old Skylar has only known pain. After the sudden death of his "Aunt" he is found by his long lost family and moved into a world he doesn't kn...
34.9K 2.4K 56
Allison doesn't exactly fit in with the normal world. Her parents and friends are werewolfs, and her dad is the alpha of the Red Moon pack. But neit...
308K 6.9K 28
Perri Liatree's life was perfect. She was the alpha of a large pack's daughter, and she had just turned of age to find her mate. Her family were host...
2.2K 212 44
Seventeen year old Skylar Midnight always thought she'd been an ordinary girl; she knows exactly what to expect when it comes to a person with causal...