PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Pr...

By Trufflerabbit13

She hasn't seen him for six years. He hasn't seen her for six years in actual person. Every year he sat... More

PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM (Prince of Tennis FanFic)
CHAPTER 1 edited
CHAPTER 2 edited
CHAPTER 3 edited
CHAPTER 4 edited
CHAPTER 5 edited
CHAPTER 6 edited
CHAPTER 8 edited
CHAPTER 9 edited
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHRISTMAS SPECIAL
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
Halloween Special

CHAPTER 7 edited

16.8K 319 49
By Trufflerabbit13

AYUMI: Ello readers! Ryoma say hi!

RYOMA: * lazily raises his hand and waved.

AYUMI: Thank you all for reading 'PRINCESS JOINING THE TEAM'! Anyways Trufflerabbit13 wanted me to tell you the d-

RYOMA: Trufflerabbit13 does not own the Prince of Tennis in any way

AYUMI: Ryyyyoooomaaaaaa! Whyyyyyy! I wanted to do the disclaimer!

RYOMA: you were taking to long, anyways enjoy *walks away

AYUMI: *sweat drops* A-Anyways enjoy!

RECAP

"Tezuka forgot to mention but if she wins against all of you and two regular players she's officially on the team with the regulars." Coach laughed as she patted me on the head, I gave her a side hug making her snicker, "Just like her mom,"

The courts was awkwardly silent as Ryoma yawned lazily while plugging his ears.

"WHAT!?" The loud scream of the males echoed making my head spin.

Bold: english

Regular: Japanese

THIRD PERSON P.O.V

"U-unbelievable!" Horio yelled as his fingers shook in amazement, "She's won all fifty four matches without even breaking a sweat!"

Everyone watched in amazement as the two freshman Kachiro and Katsuo collapsed onto the ground panting.

"Wow! She won even when there were two people against her!" Kikumaru yelled as he gripped the fence tightly.

Ryoma yawned loudly before looking at Horio, "Your the last one Horio, after you she's playing the regulars," with that Horio started to shake with fear.

"I-I forfeit!"

Everyone sweat dropped with that and shook their heads.

"Whimp," Ryoma muttered and tugged on his new white hat. He lazily stood up from his spot and walked to the court.

"Ah! Ryoma-sama!" Tomoka Osakada happily yelled as she looked at the tall boy. She slightly tugged on her friend, Ryuzaki Sakuno's shirt pointing at Ryoma.

Hearing her childhood friend's name Ayumi's head snapped to the direction.

"Ne~ Ryoma! Can you get me my bottle and bag?" She called as she walked over to the bench.

"Hn, stop being lazy Ayumi," he called out but he obediently grabbed the bag and bottle walking into court.

Ayumi grinned at him cheekily, "Ryoma you're the last person who should be talking to me about laziness! Thanks by the way," she took the bottle out of his hand taking a small sip.

"So you ready?" He asked sitting next to her.

"Yeah, all those games were a good warmup," Ayumi replied as she changed her racket.

Ryoma recognized the red and gold racket immediately and smirked.

"Your using that racket?" He questioned.

Ayumi looked up and grinned at him, "Duh, it's my favorite racket, which I got from my favorite person, I use it when it's a important game!" She elbowed him softly and stroked her racket.

"I won all my matches with this racket," she whispered making Ryoma smile at her.

"Well good thing I got it for you six years ago!" Ryoma cockily stated as he wrapped a arm around her shoulder.

Tomoka and Sakuno stared at the two teen in shock.

"Who's that girl! Why is Ryoma-sama hugging her!" Tomoka squealed in anger as she watched Ayumi return a hug back.

Kikumaru who was standing next to the girls cheekily smiled, "That's Ayumi-chan! Ryoma's childhood friend!" He sang, "And maybe future girlfriend," he quietly added so the girls wouldn't hear.

Sakuno sadly looked down avoiding eye contact with the two teen's in the court. Tomoka who noticed that frowned and grabbed her friends hand assuringly.

Inui and Oishi watched the two girls sympathetically.

"Hey Inui, which regular do you think Ayumi-chan is going to pick?" Momoshiro questioned as he griped his jacket tightly with excitement.

"Sadly Momoshiro you're not going to be picked, the percentage of you not getting picked is 100," Inui stated making Momoshiro whine.

"What! Why?"

Inui moved his glasses up the bridge of his nose, "Because you already had a game with her, she'll pick someone who she hasn't played before." He opened his notebook, "Which is 100% surely Fuji and Tezuka."

"Well, sorry Inui-senpai, your actually wrong," a voice stated making everyone turn.

Ayumi was happily grinning at them, "Though you got one person right, yes I want to have a game with Fuji-senpai but the other player isn't going to be Buchou," she quickly looked at the stoic looking captain, "Though I would like to one day."

"But Ayumi-chan, then who?" Kawamura questioned as he rubbed his neck nervously, secretly he was hoping she wouldn't pick him.

"Inui-senpai, I want to have a game with you," Ayumi smirked.

The mentioned third year's glasses went crooked in surprise.

"Me?" He muttered as he pointed at himself.

"Yeah, I wanted to play a fellow data tennis player for a while anyways," Ayumi shrugged, Inui fiercely started to take notes while muttering data tennis player.

Oishi suddenly spoke up, "You're a data tennis player?"

A arm wrapped around Ayumi's waist and pulled her against a bored looking teen.

"Ayumi might not look it but she's a data tennis player like Inui-senpai, she just doesn't need all the notes to know things," Ryoma stated as he rested his chin on her head.

Ayumi pouted lightly and looked up, "Ryoma stop that!" She whined, "Anyways I'm actually don't really count as a data tennis player but what I do is fairly similar, I could easily tell where someone would hit but I don't really need to calculate."

"But then that's not data tennis!" Inui stated as he closed his book.

"Inui-senpai you will understand when you have a match with her, it feels like data tennis, it's just not," Ryoma added as he let go.

Ayumi turned around and gave Ryoma a hug, "I want to go get something to eat after the two matches, if I win your paying!"

Ryoma looked at her for a second agreeing, "We'll go get burgers,"

Ayumi squealed in happiness and went on her tiptoes to give the dark green haired teen a kiss on his cheeks, "You promised!"

Sakuno and Tomoka's mouth dropped to the ground as Ryoma gave Ayumi a genuine smile.

'Lucky bastard' all the males thought as they watched the two separate, Ryoma's face had small blush on while a clueless smiled was plastered on Ayumi's.

AYUMI P.O.V

"So is it ok with you two?" I eyed the two regulars. The tensai had his closed eyed smile on his face while the data tennis player was fiercely writing down into his notebook.

"If you're ok with me, it'll be a pleasure Gray-San," Fuji-senpai politely said making me laugh.

"Fuji-senpai no need for honorifics! I am younger than you, and living in America most of my life I got used to people just calling me by my first name," I smile, "You can just call me Ayumi or Yumi!"

The teens eyes widen with surprise but he quickly went back to his usual closed eyed smile.

"Though I would rather like to have Inui-senpai as my opponent first," I added lightly looking at the quiet teen with glasses.

"Understandable, Fuji is stronger than me in tennis, it would be wiser to go against me first," Inui-senpai nodded.

The familiar tingle spread around my body making my fingers twitch with excitement. The images of the US open flashed through my head making me smile.

<<FLASHBACK<<

"And here comes the Tornado Spin! Miss Gray's favorite and most trusted move!" The announcer yelled as the tennis ball started to spin in unbelievable speed.

The crowds were quiet, waiting for the tennis ball to disappear and appear somewhere in the court.

The hissing of the ball disappeared suddenly and then the sound of the ball pouncing few times echoed through the silent stadium.

The scream of crowds were wild as the ball was behind the tennis player split in half.

"Ayumi Gray did it again! Her sixth time winning the US Open, what an amazing game!"

The two players went up to the net to shake hands.

"Well Ayumi, I lost again," the blonde with striking blue eyes laughed as they shook hands.

"Kevin, I think that was one of the most heated games I had so far with you!"

The blonde laughed and shook his head, "You can say that again, it was far more intense than the game with Ryoma, and I thought nothing could beat that."

The girl froze hearing that name, "Ryoma huh?" She muttered.

The blonde looked at her confusingly, "Oh, I forgot to mention but last time I went to visit Japan he was pretty pissed at you."

The girl cocked her head to the side making her hair that was in a high ponytail swing, "Why?"

The teen grinned as he ran his hand through his hair, "He complained how you never keep contact with him and he hasn't seen you in six years,"

The girl nodded slowly, "Maybe it's around time I go back," she muttered to herself.

>>END OF FLASHBACK>>

"Hello? Ayumi-San?" I blinked and looked up and saw Inui-senpai looking at me, "Rough or smooth?"

"Hm, smooth," I answer, he span his racket.

"Smooth," we both said as the racket fell. Inui-senpai gave me a tennis ball and light smirk.

"I hoping to get good data on you Ayumi-San," he creepily said making me weakly smile at him.

"Uh good luck with that Inui-senpai, let's have a good game," I smile and walk up to the net easily jumping over it.

As soon as I saw him give me a nod, I started to bounce the ball with my left and grip the tennis racket in my right.

Data tennis players are pretty hard to counter, the easiest way to win against them is to use their technique against them.

The only problem, will I be able to trick him?

Yeah, I could!

I lightly flicked my eyes at Ryoma and gripped my tennis racket like him.

I saw Inui-senpai take a step back and leaned back as well. He knows Ryoma well, he'll know how Ryoma would serve his favorite serve.

Grinning mentally I threw the ball into the air served as Ryoma does.

"Really Ayumi-San? Twist serve? How long do you think I know Echizen for?"

I stare at him unemotionally as Inui-senpai tilted his racket waiting for the tennis ball to bounce up.

As soon as the ball hit his court I grinned, "Reverse twist serve," I muttered.

As the ball hit the ground it skidded towards the net moving away from a surprised looking Inui-senpai. It slowly stopped not bouncing once.

I sweetly smile at him and looked at the official of the game, " 'xuse me?"

"15-L-Love,"

"Who do you think taught Ryoma the twist serve Inui-senpai?" I ask as I twirl my racket around my wrist. The data player suddenly brought his note book from no where and started to write in it.

I sweat dropped lightly but laughed, "Also write this in your notebook Inui-senpai, I've only met three people who were able to hit back that serve of mine."

A snort caught my attention out of court.

"What Ryoma?" I question and cock my head to the side with confusion.

The tall green/blacked hair teen pulled on his hat covering more of his face, "The only reason Ryoga-nii is able to hit it back is because he's the one who helped you make the serve."

I smiled as I watched my childhood friend sulk, "Ryoma, you know more than anyone else that your one of those few talented chosen people who has the chance to return my serve."

I didn't get a reply but knowing him he understood.

"Ayumi-chan, we're completely lost right here!" A energetic voice said. I saw Eiji-senpai waving his arms at me.

"Sorry senpai, completely forgot we were in middle of a match," I sheepishly laugh and rub my neck uncomfortably.

"It'll be a great help if you gave us an explanation about the serve Ayumi-San," Inui-senpai moved his glasses making it shine from the sun lights reflection.

Pondering for a second I nodded, "Well, since there's only one way to return the serve and none of you except Ryoma have the ability to do that I don't mind explaining." I sit down on the ground, "This might take a while so it'll probably better if you sit down." I watched my opponent and shrugged when he showed no sign of sitting down.

"So what are you going to explain Ayumi?" Momo-senpai called.

"I'll tell you how my twist serve is different from Ryoma and how there's only three people who could return it. First of all, like Ryoma said his older brother Ryoga was the one who helped me modify the twist serve," I look around for expression, "I do believe you met him before, but anyways when we were younger Ryoga and I wanted to have a powerful serve that would be difficult to return, hence of my reverse twist serve."

"Hey wait! I remember when we met Ryoga-San his twist serve was fairly similar to yours, it moved away from the opponent and to the net," Momo-senpai exclaimed making me nod.

"Correct, but my reverse twist serve is a much modified version of that, unlike Ryoga I hold my racket like a regular twist serve and serve like a twist serve but I add a mixture of spins with my wrist so I could control which way the ball would move when it hits the ground, and since my form is the same you can't tell if it's going to be a regular twist serve or my reverse twist serve," I smartly say.

"Then who are the three people who are able to return the serve so far?" Kaido-senpai questioned. I smiled at the second year friendly but he turned away once again making me frown.

"That'll be Nanjiro-Ojisan, Ryoga, and my parents, so it's technically four but I just say three because it sounds better," I see everyone sweat drop and couldn't help but laugh.

"Wait when you said Nanjiro-Ojisan did you mean-" Taka-senpai questioned.

"Yeah, he's the legendary samurai or what ever, Ryoma's dad. The perverted monk, call him whatever you know him for."

I noticed how Buchou and Fuji-senpai were quietly watching as they sat on benches, what caught my eyes were that Fuji-senpai once again had his eyes open.

"So it's there some kind of secret behind how they were able to return the ball?" Oishi-senpai asked.

Nodding I cup my cheeks with my hands, "They all have one similarity," I stop for a second wanting to add a bit of suspense to it, childish, I know, but fun, "They all are ambidextrous,"

"Ambi what?" Momo and Eiji-senpai yelled in confusion.

"Ambidextrous, ni to ryu, the ability to use two hands," I explain, as soon as I do I see everyone look at a bored looking Ryoma.

"So Ryoma should be able to return it but can't?"

I nod, "He still hasn't master it," at the corner of my eyes I see him lightly glare at me, "It's partly my fault since I hadn't had a game with him in years."

"But what does it matter if your ambidextrous? How do you return your serve?"Eiji-senpai sly questioned.

I slowly eyed the tennis racket in my hand and my corner of my lips twitch, "That, I can't tell, I already told you all a lot, now you need to be able to find the secret yourself."

Picking myself off the ground I pat myself taking off the dust, "Yosh! Let's do this!" I cheer, "Are you ready Senpai?"

"Wait a second," he muttered scrambling something into his notebook , I laughed a bit forcefully and gripped my racket with my right hand. Bored I started to juggle the tennis ball with the racket making sure not to drop it. Bouncing it twice I let it drop to my feet and kicked it back up so it'll go back onto my racket.

"Hey ochibi, she's good as you in juggling tennis balls," Eiji-senpai commented.

"Thanks senpai," I thanked and smiled his way but countless flashes blinded me making me groan, "Gah! Are they paparazzi?" I questioned with annoyance.

'Shit, and I thought they wouldn't follow me here!' I mentally cuss.

"Shiba! What are you doing! You're blinding the poor girl!" A male voice yelled catching my attention. Paparazzi's care for their victims?

"Inoue Senpai! Who is that girl!" A female voice yelled back, I hope they know I could hear all of their conversation.

I blink, my eyes still seeing the after effects of the bright lights, rubbing them I am able to take in the two new figures standing at the fence.

I see a fairly young women in her late twenties trying to talk to Ryoma while the man next to her was gaping at me.

"Why is she here!" He exclaimed as he stared at me. I gave him a light wave, he's obviously not a paparazzi, "The princess of tennis, Ayumi Gray!" I feel the blood rush into my face making me blush in embarrassment.

"Princess of tennis?" Oishi, Momo, and Eiji-senpai yelled in confusion. Kaido and Taka-senpai were quietly watching from a distance while Fuji and Tezuka Buchou were observing, a look of interest on their face.

"Ah, Inoue, you came on the right day!" Ryuzaki coach laughed as she slapped the man's back.

The man still looked wide eyed at me a bit dazed, "Ryuzaki-San, why is Ayumi Gray here?"

I walked over to him, "Is it surprising that a student goes to her school sir?" I questioned.

"S-Student?" He stuttered, "You're a student in Seigaku high school?!"

"Uh huh, since yesterday!"

The guy suddenly pulled out a note book and stuck it into my hand, "Can I get an autograph?"

Hesitantly nodding I took the pen out of his hand and quickly signed his paper, "I'm one of your fans, you've always amazed me how you able to win the US Open since the age of nine," he gushed.

"Thank you uh-"

"I'm Inoue, I work for the monthly pro tennis, is it ok to publish your pictures and get an interview?" He asked excitedly.

I nod, "Yeah, I don't really mind but I don't really do interviews, and since I'm middle of a game I need to go," I quickly escape the man and go back to the court.

"It seems like you have fans Ayumi-San," Inui-senpai said as he wrote in his notebook.

I shrug and and sigh, "It's much better than America though, I couldn't even go out without getting surrrounded, always had to hide my face or something, hence the reason I had the wig and glasses.

Inui-senpai moved his glasses up his note and closed his notebook.

"Are you ready?" I question.

He gave me a nod and I looked at the official.

"Resuming the game, 15-love,"

I bounce the ball and raised it in the air, "Twist serve or reverse twist serve?" I laugh as my racket connected to the ball.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

262K 8.8K 52
There's no way you're hitting on me right now. ━ Lando Norris x Fem!OC © KissLeclerc , April 2024 Started: April 8, 2024 Completed: May 10, 2...
645K 32.3K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
2.1M 110K 62
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
1.7M 13.9K 57
Any ideas you have or want to see message me xx