A Summer With You

By KimmiePines

Pines Twins, Mabel and Dipper, was sent to a strange town named Gravity Falls when they first met their Grunk... More

EXTRA, EXTRA! READ ALL ABOUT IT!
Prologue.
Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Crush...?
Chapter 3: I love Jellies!
Chapter 4: The Inconviniencing
Chapter 5: The Inconviniencing (2)
Chapter 6: Third Wheel
Chapter 7: The Break Up.
Chapter 8: The Break Up. (P2)
Chapter 9: Good or Bad?
Chapter 10: Into the Friendzone.
Chapter 11: Into the Friendzone. (P2)
Chapter 12: Couch.
Chapter 13: Oh No?
Chapter 14: I knew it!
Chapter 15: Heat of the moment.
Chapter 16: What A Surprise
Chapter 17: Explanation
Chapter 18: Is this Goodbye?
A/n: SPECIAL THANKSSS!!
Epilogue.
A/N: BONUS!
BonusChapter #1: Love God.
BONUS#2: Scrapbookortunity.
↓↓↓ONESHOTS HERE!↓↓↓
Love Practice.
Author's Stories.
RP: You Belong With Me.
I like someone else..
Sold Out
Left Behind.
Accidents Happen.
I thought... [Part 1]
I thought. . . (Part 2)
I thought. . . [Part 3]
I thought. . . [Final Part 4] :(
Disco Girl
SPECIAL Birthday Surprise!
Photograph
I already did.
Treat and Treat!
I'm here.
Mabel's Guide to Matchmaking!
Dipcifica Oneshot
Satisfied.
A Christmas Special!
New Year
Realize
Bad Day
hi can i have a moment with u? pls read this
discord server

Nobody but me.

3.9K 79 325
By KimmiePines

This will all be Dipper's POV, anyone who reads this. There's no Mabel, I'm sowwy...

♡♡♡

Age: 17

Texting

Unknown:

Hey, Cupcake, did you ate?

Did you sleep well, cupcake?

Cupcake, I miss you...

Just text me whenever you read this, I love you...

♡♡

It's just frustrating sometimes.

I hate it that she's still texting me even when we're not together anymore!

I deleted her number, unfriended her, but I still accept her request.

And she's texting me right now if I'm okay, or did I ate.

I DON'T CARE, Y/N!

We're over 3 months ago and you're still texting me.

It's just that... I stopped loving her. She's just not pretty anymore or slim and sexy. She's fat and has pimples all over her face. Whenever we're together, she always want me to buy her food and it caused her to gain weight. She's still the nerd, too and when she's studying, she's taking it over midnight to study well for tests, reason why she has pimples.

She's not attractive anymore. Meaning to say, I'm tired of her.

She loves me... but I don't love her anymore...

I already found someone else, and you're still okay with that. You still love me?

We've only been together for 2 years and you can't let me go.

Well, I've let you go 3 months ago. I already found someone else, but you don't believe me?

Y: Hi, Cupcake.
D: Y/N?! What now?
Y: I just want to tell you I love you today...
D: Well, I don't. I found someone else, anyway. She's better than you, prettier than you and more.
Y: That's not true. You still have me. You don't have someone else. You're joking.
D: I'm not. I DON'T LOVE YOU ANYMORE!

It's true, though. I have a new girlfriend. We're together for a month and we're getting popular.

I just... I moved on, and Y/N need to, too.

Until, one day...

I woke up in a sick morning. Someone called and I picked my phone to answer. It was my friend. He asked me if I died or anything. I chuckled and answered with a 'no'. I explained to him that I'm sick.

The whole morning, as I watched TV, someone suddenly knocked on the door. I didn't answered it for I can't walk properly and I'm lazy as hell. It didn't took long before the person opened the door for themself. When they opened, I then saw her.

It was Y/N. My ex.

She was standing there with a concerned look on her pathetic face. I glared at her. "What are you doing here?" I grumbled.

"Your girlfriend told me. Cupcake, I'm worried about you..."

"Then, DON'T!" I snapped at her. "I'm fine! My life is perfect without you! I'm satisfied, Y/N!" I ranted, but it was followed by a harsh cough.

Dang it. I hate myself.

Y/N frowned more, "I don't believe you." She took a step forward and look at me in the eyes. Meanwhile, I was staring at her like I could kill her right now, but I didn't.

She placed her hand over my forehead and I felt it cold, means that I'm hot. (Oh, yez, Dip)

"Dipper, you're sick."

"You think?" I sassily answered, still glaring at Y/N. She had a concerned look but she wasn't angry. She put down her backpack and cleaned everything. "Aren't you going to school?!" I asked angrily, looking at every move she's making.

"No," she said, not taking her eyes off of the stuff before she turned to me. "I didn't went to school because I need to take care of you, cupcake." Y/N emphasized the word 'need'.

"Don't call me by nicknames. I have a real name, you know." I reminded her. "Are you that stupid after we broke up?"

"We didn't broke up, Dipper. We're still together. I still love you."

"And I don't. It's all over now, Y/N. There's no us, and there will never be us!" I sit up, glaring at her intensely. She's supposed to be shocked, hurt, but instead, she stared blankly before frowning and cleaning back up again.

"Still. I know we're still together."

Ugh! She's so impossible! No wonder I broke up with her.

Minutes after cleaning up, she approached me. I scooted back, but she didn't budged.

"Take your clothes off."

She instructed, I was disgusted. But when she understood the look on my face, she jumped. "No, not like that!" Y//N explained. She was just gonna give me a sponge bath. And since I'm sick, I'm too cold and my muscles hurt to move freely, so unfortunately, she had to do it.

She unbuttoned my night shirt downwards and she was frozen as her hands went down. After it was completely unbuttoned, she was also completely red. I took this advantage and smirked at her.

"Enjoying the view?"

Y/N snapped out of her trance and vigorously shook her head. She groaned, "No..." she quietly answered.

After the bath, I finally changed myself and was alone. Y/N was in the kitchen, cooking soup while I was surrounded by my own thoughts.

All Y/N did to me.

She didn't went to school just to take care of me all day. It was very unlike of her since she studies very hard and can't fail an exam.

She did all that for me. To keep me alive...

And I treated her like dirt. Useless, disrespected and unloved, dirt.

Cutting my train of thoughts was Y/N who stepped out of the kitchen of my apartment, carefully lifting the bowl of soup, blowing it at the same time. She kept her eyes on the bowl and I kept my eyes on her form. I noticed that her body is perfect. To my eyes, of course.

Wait.

Y/N sat down and placed the bowl over the table slowly and took out the spoon. I was still silent and sniffed. She scooped a little and blew some of the hotness of it, before lifting it up to my mouth.

I glanced at her face and did I mentioned that we're really close to each other? She didn't mind, though. She's still did what she need to do.

I reluctantly sipped the soup and it was delicious. The warm liquid went down to my throat, all the way to the stomach, made me feel better already. I glanced again at her face and now she was blushing. I mentally laughed at her reaction.

And now that I noticed, with the fine details and lines on her face, I finally found her...

Beautiful...

She changed completely, I didn't noticed that until now.

I also noticed my real girlfriend didn't called me or even texted me all day. She didn't cared for my health or whatever.

I saw her eyebags slowly forming and her hair was in a messy bun and it's also frizzy. Her nerd glasses was almost to falling off and she didn't bother to fix it since she's holding something with both of her hands.

I finished the soup and Y/N cleaned up. "Are you okay now, Dipper?"

I nodded.

"Good."

She sat on a chair in front of me and stared, concern. I decided to break the thick ice. "W-what?"

"Nothing. I just remembered something."

"What?"

"I missed... nevermind."

I didn't bothered to asked her further 'cause it might be more awkward. After a while, I laid down and sighed, closing my eyes.

But--- I heard a yawn.

I opened my eyes and saw Y/N yawning and rubbing her eyes to stay awake.

I didn't do anything except to pat the seat next to my comforter. She got the message and immediately laid down next to me. Before I thought of it, Y/N already wrapped her arms around my torso and her right leg was over my waist.

This was the position she's always in when we're sometimes sleeping together.

I positioned my right arm as a pillow over her head and my left around her shoulders. She relaxed a bit. I sighed and observed her sleeping form.

Where did I went wrong?

I'll just sleep this off.

I woke up in a different position now.

I adjusted my eyesight and I felt something missing.

Oh, right. Her.

I look to my surroundings and everything's still the same. It's morning.

Except for the sticky- note on my forehead. Y/N always do that whenever she's leaving me sleeping or super busy, to compliment my birthmark.

I lifted my bangs and pulled the note off. I read the message out loud.

"Heya, Cupcake!

          You're not cold anymore, that's good! I hope I made you feel better after yesterday. Btw, I need to speed study now for the exams later! Love yah, Dipper!

-Y/N ❤"     

Before I knew it, I smiled gently, carressing her name with a heart on it.

Wait, is this true?

After everything she'd done for me.

I think... I think I've fallen in love with her, again...

I admit, I love Y/N L/N again. And I don't regret saying it over and over again.

I was excited to go to school today as I ran from my apartment. I was wearing my exciting smile, eager to see Y/N again.

As I entered the school premises, I heard... crying.

There were crowds, probably surrounding the girl.

My recent girlfriend was crying her eyes out. "What, what happened?" I stuttered.

She looked at me, before lounging me in a hug. She took a step back before hiccuping over and over again. "Girl/name, what happened?" I confronted, sternly, grabbing by her arms and shaking her lightly.

She hiccuped before she answered, "IT SHOULD'VE BEEN ME!!" She wailed.

What is she talking about?

I spoke my mind, "What are you talking about?"

"It should've been m-me, but your ex got hit! T-there was a car and i-it's heading towards me, b-but she pushed me a-away, so she got h-hit!"

Then, I felt everything stopped.

Motion stopped.

My breathing stopped.

My heartbeat stopped.

Everything... just-- stopped.

The sound of the ambulance rang through my mind and I followed it. I ran and ran, tears were also running... down my cheeks and face and I was catching my breath every step.

I finally reached the vehicle and I saw her body being carried in the stretcher. I frantically held her hand tightly and it's getting cold every second. I gathered some air to talk to Y/N.

"Hey-hey, cupcake? Can you h-hear me? P-please, just say something..." I pleaded and closed my eyes tightly, same as holding her fragile hand now.

"...Dipper." she breathed.

"H-hah?" I asked.

"I'm glad you're fine, now..." she weakly smiled, squeezing my hand.

"No, I'm fine. I'm sorry, Y/N. F-for everything. I've been a j-jerk to you these months. I'm sorry, I'm sorry..." I kept repeating.

"Heh. Forget about it."

She joked. She's still strong even if she's on the verge of death, why I love her more.

"I love you..." I said.

Y/N smiled widely, before closing her eyes.

"...I love you, too..."

She loosened her grip on my hand. I continue to cry and closed my eyes once more.

"Cupcake..."

I was alone.

She's not there anymore...

I'm with no one now.

Nobody...

But me.

✖✔✖

Oh, my lord.

This took how long? 3 hours straight.

How many words? 1893 (excluding this note)

Did you cried? Hmm? No? Okay.

Byeeeeeee.

Signin',
KimmiePines~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

45.1K 861 40
Triplets (Y/n), Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to spend the summer with their great-uncle, Grunkle Stan, in the mysterious town of Gravity Falls, Or...
202K 6.6K 76
"Humans are dangerous and cruel. They'll hurt you Pine-Tree. I'm the only one you can trust." - Bill Mabel and Dipper Pines. The two mystery twins ar...
188K 6.7K 23
Set after the events of "Not What He Seems." "Grunkle Stan, I trust you." The words struck hard in Dipper's heart and he knows that something has cha...
462K 11.8K 36
Disclaimer: I don't own any of the characters or the episodes used within this wattpad book. Ah summer break, I was spending yet another summer at m...