*Vkook Smuts*

By Skittle1499

Vkook smuts. I know people are in love Jungkook and V and think they are the best couple ever. ;) Same No ha... More

On Our Date
Surprised Birthday Party for Jungkook
First time having sex
Members reaction if Vkook was real
If the members saw V and Jungkook kissing
VKook Video
VKook Sharing A Bed
Question For VKook Lovers
New ShipName
So Close To Kisss
Jungkook Trying To Please V In School <3
Bath Time

Watching Movie With Babe

65.3K 810 335
By Skittle1499

"So, what are we watching tonight?" Jungkook asked V who was crouched on the floor going through the movies.

"Come down here and help me." V whined and Jungkook got down on all fours and crawled to V. Jungkook watched as V flipped through a bunch. "Jungkook look."

Jungkook picked up dvds then stopped.

"How about Grudge?" Jungkook asked V and V agreed.

"Sure." V popped it in and Jungkook shoved his face with popcorn.

"How does the popcorn taste?" V asked and Jungkook leaned forward and V pecked him on the lips.

"Too salty." V says and Jungkook ruffles up his hair.

V thought it would be a perfect time to mess with Jungkook. So, he got a carrot out of the fridge and waved it up high.

"Kookie bunny, do you want a carrot?" V asked Jungkook and Jungkook rolled his eyes.

V stuck it in his mouth, half hanging out and Jungkook went in between Vs legs and leaned forward enough to take a chunk out of the carrot.

"Get your own carrot." V says slapping Jungkook lightly on the arm.

"You shouldn't tease me than." Jungkooks says glaring at V. V kissed Jungkook on the lips and pulled away. 

"Movie is going to start." V says and Jungkook kissed him back. 

Sorry if it was short. Please Vote and tell me in the comments if you liked it.    

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

166K 8.1K 53
Four siblings, two elder brothers and two younger sisters living with their rich parents!! Get ready to enter the life of these siblings and their fa...
135K 6.2K 26
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
145K 4.4K 48
matilda styles, will you be my valentine? (please reject me so i can move on) ⋆ ˚。⋆୨💌୧⋆ ˚。⋆ IN WHICH christopher sturniolo falls for nepo baby or...
640K 14.3K 42
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.