Red : The Billionaires Assass...

By mariafeelsred

"Survival of the fittest, This world belonged to those who fight for it". She doesn't care who and why. She o... More

Prologue- Love and Lost
CHAPTER 1 - THE MISSION

Chapter 2- BRANDON

8 0 0
By mariafeelsred

"How was your trip Sarah?..." Tanong nya sa kapatid just to start a conversation. He's driving for an hour at Walang pakialam ang kapatid nyang kanina pang nakahawak sa cellphone. He should be in his office now, drinking his hot coffee while attending business matters. He just can't say no to his mother.

"Huh....?" Her sister reply without looking at him still excitedly typing in her phone.

''I said how's your trip?..." I repeat annoyingly.

"Oh.... It was great kuya. Baler is really a beautiful place to visit. We have fun....'' Now She's looking at him.

" Nice...'' He said.

"Yeah... I'm sure you'll gonna love it!.. Try to leave your office kuya. You know breath some fresh air... My god! You've been working 24 hours a day..." Maarting saad ni Sarah.

He smile...now that's his sister.

"You're exaggerated... If I'm working 24 hours then how can I be here?..." Still smiling.

She rolled her eyes. "Yeah...yeah..."
And checked her phone. "OMG.... How come Shella have this...Gosh...he's so cute..." Kinikilig na saad ni Sarah.

"Who's that?...You're boyfriend?...Don't tell me-"

"Oh... No...no kuya. But I wish he's mine..." Sabi pa nitong kumikislap ang mga mata.

"Who? That guy?.." Tanong nya, itinuro ang larawang naaninag sa cellphone.

"Yeah... Look... He's super cute kahit Nakasimangot..." At Walang pakundangang hinalikan ang screen. "Mwuahh... That's for you my Luhan".

Napangiwi ako 'Mga kabataan nga naman.'

''Let me see'' . Kunway interesado niyang sabi.

"Look that's a stolen shot of my friend Leah..."

He looked at the picture.

"He's the guy from the airport?!" May pagdududang tiningnan ko sya.

Ang lalaking umalalay sa nabanga nyang matanda kanina. Sa sobrang pagmamadali ay hindi nya napansing nasagi nya na pala ang kawawang matanda at ang pilosopong lalaking to ang nakasalo.

"You've seen him?!" Nanlalaki ang matang tanong nito.

"Yup...I think he's gay. Look at that red hair." But he can't deny that the guys good-looking though he's so thin kind of a women's body. He might be beautiful if....

'Wooo.... Where's that idea came from... Nababakla na ba sya?... Hell no!!!..'

"Of course not! That's in kuya. Style...style...ya now?..." Defending her crush.

"And your brother's here not in style?" He asked and winked his sister.

"What?... The high and almighty Brandon Fuentebella with hundreds of women willing to do everything for him sounded insecure?.. Come on big brother your the most handsome man I've ever meet and this one's the cutest. It's just you belong in different categories... Yah know?.."

"And what categories is that huh?" His enjoying the conversation. Come on, Sometimes you can talk about nonsense. Now his sister keeps talking and talking. Later on she just suddenly quite taking a nap.

"Sa wakas napagod din, must be very tired" he reclined the chair and looked at the drive way.

"Damn this traffic!" Meron pa siyang isa o dalawang oras bago makarating sa bahay. Ang maipit sa traffic ang isa sa pinakaayaw nya.

'Why don't you get a driver son?' His mothers suggested.

What? Him with a driver? Just thinking about it made him sick. Ano nalang ang sasabihin ng mga kaibigan nya. Na kinakalawang na sya?! Hell no!..

He's 30 years old, he owns an agency that provides security, protection and a private investigator. It deploys a simple guard to a well trained securities for VIPs and if his clients requested for the best of the best he have it. Much money means an agent of high caliber of course he's not into money, he import an international agents in exchange, like SEAL and the like or some of his comrades.

He frowned and exhaled deeply.

He's an ex CIA operative one of the best they say. He graduated from an international school with a degree in business and plans to take over his father position. However, his fathers assassination lead him to change his mind and find answer to the questions and doubt even it means sacrifice.

Napahigpit ang kapit nya sa manibela.

His father, Luis Fuentebella was murdered, brutally killed. Nine years ago, one of his business trips on Japan lead him to his death. He was found dead on his hotel room not by a gun but with something with a sharp blade. He was beheaded and to make it much worse all of the fingers were missing.

He can't imagine his mothers grief. Halos mabaliw ang kanyang Ina ng mga panahong iyon. They spend millions to solve the case and after a month authorities in Japan said they found the murderer.

Immediately he and his mother flew to the said country to attend to the case and see eye to eye the accused. He might be young back then but he knew something was not right. The suspect was under the effect of drugs and so thin. The police said that he's one of hotels employee and they also found out a lot of different kind of knives and katana in his house that maybe one of that was the murderers weapon. But the doubtful feeling still knocking him.

However his mother immediately accept the fact and felt peaceful that at last his father's death obtain justice. The case was closed and they went back home.

For the mean time after the burial his mother take over his father's place she's his father former Secretary anyway. While he's taking up his Masters degree in UP. Her sister's in grade school which is so young, keep asking why his father's on the box and that breaks his heart.

After 3 months they received a bothering news, his father's murderer hang himself.

That really disturb him. Without his mothers knowledge he flew back to Japan with his foreign friend a junior FBI to conduct a secret investigation.

They have learned that the man Soku Yamamoto have a family two children and a wife. Most people in his village said that Mr. Yamamoto was a good and responsible man. He also collects different kind of knives and katana. Then all of a sudden two days after his father's death he disappeared for a month and comeback suffering from drug addiction and lost his mind. He always saying that he was abducted by a gangster group a with a moon tattoo and forced him to take different kinds of drugs.

Ang nakapagtataka ay pinakawalan sya matapos ang isang buwan. Now that's something.

Their attention focused on that gangster group. They asked everywhere but no one can tell what's the name of that group. People seems afraid and never speak even a single word every time they asked about the moon tattoo.

They dig deeper still no answer. His friend used his connections and found out that the group was no small. Hindi birong grupo ang nasa likod ng lahat. A huge and organized crime syndicate as big as Yakuza.

They have plan to do a more further but silent investigation that time. Subalit matapos ang tatlong araw ay naaksidente and kaibigan nya habang magkahiwalay silang nag-iimbestiga.
An accident that took his friends life.
His friend was a racer and an agent for gods sake! How the hell that he died in that crashed?! He knew, that organization has something to do with it. Disbelief and grief he decided to went back home.

Subalit bago siya umuwi ay isinumpa Niya sa na aalis sya hindi dahil suko na sya kundi upang maghanda sa isang mabigat na laban.

Pagbalik nya sa Pilipinas ay kinausap nya ng masisinan ang kanyang Ina.

'No!...You can't do that Brandon!' His mother strongly objected.

'I love you ma. But I'll do it wether you like it or not. Come on ma. I know it's hard for you but I have to do this' I said pleading.

'We can ask for help. Your father have some trusted friend.'

'No!.. They maybe one of them. I need to do it on my own... For now.'

'You can enter any school but SEAL? They will kill you there!...' She was teary eyed.

'They will not and I'm strong ma.' I hugged and comfort her.

' But your my only son, i can't lose you too...' Now she's crying.

'Yeah I know I know...' It breaks his heart to see his mother like that but he have to do it.

'Mangako ka anak kung hindi mo na kaya. Come back please? Ang Diyos na ang bahalang magparusa sa taong may kagagawan ng lahat ng ito. Kung pati ikaw ay mawawala hindi namin kaya anak... Hindi ko kaya...' His mother teary eyed plead.

He looked into his mothers eyes. 'Pangako ma... Pangako...'

He undergo the special training for SEAL. He knows it was difficult but never expect it was too difficult. The training was rigorous a really, really difficult one. It requires muscles, brain and a motivated heart. Though he almost give up but the picture of his murdered father and friend push him through.

After two years he accomplished different kinds of mission, sent in different countries and later on he was known with the name "The Claw". The 'Underground' gave him that name which he found amusing. He killed his opponent using a claw like long knife. He believed in ' Do not prolong the agony' thing.

The CIA notice him and offered him a job which he instantly accepted. He became a spy and an assasin but only kills a government threat. Little by little he gather information about the group named ' Tsukinomi' means ' eye of the moon'. A gangster group behind his father's death. He's certain of it.

If there's any assignment in Japan he immediately offers himself.

After two years of silent digging he had learned so much about the group.

Natuklasan nyang karamihan sa myembro ng grupo ay mga mayayamang negosyante sa ibat-ibang bansa ng Asya. Isang makapangyarihang organisasyong mahirap tibagin.

Until one time he don't know if by luck but his last mission has connection to the said group. He was sent to Japan for further investigation.

He received an information that the group have a gathering of all big bosses. He try to infiltrate and that was his big mistake. It was a trap that cause almost his life.

" Kuya where are we?" His sister wake up.

"Where near sweetie,where near."

.......

So Brandon is a badass too!? Cool...

It's just half introduction of him and you'll gonna know a lot of him pramis!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.2M 702K 28
This work of fiction may include potentially disturbing readings, scenes and discussions around topics such as self-harm, physical violence, emotiona...
2.8M 103K 75
Sypnosis Andilyne Dave was just a typical senior highschool student. Lumaking mag isa at namuhay ng tahimik. Not until his father surprised him one d...
4M 112K 85
ARRANGE MARRIAGE TO THE MAFIA BOSS (Unedited) I'm ordinary girl with a simple life but it all change when i realized that I'm Married to the Mafia B...
25M 627K 51
A girl that has a lot of names.The lady with different faces and a gangster known for ages.She's calm,fearless and ABNORMAL?! What will happen if t...