His Little One

By DeviouslyInnocent324

MATURE!! "Do you know what a dominant and a submissive is little one?" He asked. His eyes were steady, his fi... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31

Chapter 3

75.3K 1.6K 691
By DeviouslyInnocent324

A.N: Comment, like and follow. Enjoy.
*

"Sorry ma'am we're not hiring at the movement." Spoke the restaurant manager.

Nodding Rosalinda walked out. She hasn't found any openings in the city, everything was taken. Sighing in annoyance walked to a nearby coffee shop and ordered a croissant and coffee. Taking a seat by the window, she munched on the bread she felt regret for not calling the man she met at the diner.

The card was still sitting on end table, but she was too scared to call and verify if the position was still available to her; he'd probably laugh at her and hang up the phone.

The television volume was raised capturing Rosalinda's attention. A female reporter spoke and a second later the same man from the diner appeared in a navy suit. There was a woman holding his arm as he spoke.

"Wyatt Co. Will be expanding sooner than expected. The discussion of resorts being built in certain parts of the world is true, starting with South America. No further questions." He says and walks off with the woman by his side.

The female report returned. "That was Leon Wyatt with the lovey runway model Marsha Benton."

So, she was a model. She should have known he was taken by none other than a model. People like that didn't mingle with people like her. So why did he pick her out of all people to work for him? He probably needed someone to fetch him coffee with the snap of a finger.

Sipping her coffee she looked down at her own body. She was skinny, but not that skinny. She made sure to keep herself fed well so no bones stood out. That runway model was probably skin and bones, there's no way anyone could look that skinny without skipping a few meals.

You're just hating.

So what if she was? But why was she hating, that was the real question. Was she jealous over the fact a model was clinging off a man she hardly knew arms? Why did she care so much about this guy? It's not like she'll ever see him again. He probably lives miles away from here in a huge mansion, with an obnoxious amount of rooms and space that was clearly unnecessary for one person.

Getting up from her seat she jerked open the coffee shop door and made a sharp turn not looking where she was going. Her hot coffee not only spilled all over her, but spilled all over the person she bumped into.

Shoot, her coffee was hotter than lava. Flicking her shirt back and front to air it out she heard people whispering and saw phones being taken out. Looking around they all ignored her, not that that was unusual.

"Babe, are you ok?" Spoke a woman with a high pitched voice. Rosalinda looked and saw a woman in white stand in front of a tall figure. The woman then turned and looked at Rosalinda and scowled. "Who do think you are? You spilled coffee all over my boyfriend's suit."

Rosalinda found it hard to form words. "I-I I'm so sorry I didn't mean to."

The woman flicked her hand up and silenced Rosalinda. "You probably did this on purpose, attention whore. If you're trying to steal him from me? Think again."

"No ma'am I would never do that-"

"Marsha enough. Get in the car I'll handle this." Spoke the man behind them. Rosalinda fished into her bag, found some crumpled up napkins and used it to soak up some of the coffee still soaking her shirt.

"You." A deep voice commanded.

Rosalinda ignored it and began walking away, she had enough for today. It was bad enough that she didn't find a job, but to top it all off she was called an attention whore by Marsha Benton.

Woah wait. Marsha? As in Marsha the runway model? The one she saw on TV a few minutes ago. Looking over at her shoulder she saw the same model get into a black car. So, if Marsha was here that would mean, the man with her was the same man from the diner.

Leon Wyatt.

Oh no, he'll just humiliate her worse than his girlfriend. She never called him for the job; he'll surely laugh at her. Walking faster she tried ignoring his calls, which only got louder with every step.

"Stop." He shouted. Panicking Rosalinda ran down the block using the crowd of people as camouflage. Turning the corner she saw a small book store and ran inside. The woman at the cash register looked at her in shock.

"Can I use your bathroom I spilled hot coffee all over my shirt." Rosalinda said breathlessly.

The woman nodded and pointed her in the right direction. Gunning for the women's bathroom she ran into a stall and shut the door, leaning her head against it as she placed a hand over her chest trying to calm down her breathing.

It was him. Why did it have to be him? Ugh her luck couldn't get any worse than this.

Sherry would know what do to if she were here. Rosalinda was tempted to call her, but her friend was probably busy working right now.

"Damn it." She swore under her breath. "It can't get any worse than this."

"Wanna bet. Come out now before I break down the door." Spoke the very person she thought she had escaped.

Rosalinda covered her eyes as if that would do anything to make her current situation any better.

"I mean it. You have five seconds to leave that stall before I break it down." She heard footsteps coming her way and stopping in front of her stall.

"It was an accident." Rosalinda softly said. Tears threatened to spill from the corners of her eyes.

"Two seconds."

She still covers her eyes and prayed he was bluffing and he was going to leave her alone.

"Times up." Rosalinda waited for a crash, but she heard nothing. She did however, feel fingers peel back her hands away from her eyes. Clearly she forgot to lock the door of the stall.

The same icy blue eyes she remembered from that night looked into her plain brown ones. "Rosalinda."

Hearing him say her name sounded musical. She wanted to hear him say it over and over again. Why was she thinking that? She hardly knew him.

Snapping out of it she took her hands back and backed up into the stall. Her back touched the wall leaving her little to no room to run. Was he going to take advantage of her? If so why was he taking so long?

"You didn't call." He stated.

Rosalinda looked at him and then at his stained white shirt. "It didn't seem fair to take the job when the rest of the staff left unemployed."

"I made sure they didn't. You're the only one who didn't take my personal offer. Everyone was placed somewhere else."

It took a bit for her to marinate all this new information. So he wasn't coldhearted after all. Guilt wormed its way to her heart making it feel heavy. She shouldn't have assumed bad about him.

"I didn't know." She admitted.

"Clearly not. As for the coffee clearly things were taken out of disproportion, but not forgotten. For compensation for my suit you are now in debt to me. The address of the building is on my card, along with everything else, I expect you there eight sharp and it's not a request Rosalinda it's a demand." She looked up at him, which was bad on her part her heart almost stopped. Now looking at him this close, she had forgotten how handsome he was. The beard was slightly longer making him looked more rugged. His suit was still crisp, even with the coffee stain. The lighting in the bathroom made him look sinister, but it agreed with him.

Her body thrummed with excitement. Last night she came with him in mind. How was she going to work for someone when that someone she's pictured doing the most naughtiness things to her? Was he as good of a lover as she imagined? Was he as passionate? Would he be into the same sexual activities? She was still new when it came to sexuality. Behind closed doors yeah she thought about naughty things, but she doesn't even know what to call it.

Was it a fetish? Did it have a specific name or was it just a sexual fantasy? She enjoyed thinking about him ordering her around as he brought her to climatic heights of pleasure. The idea of him pinning down on a hard surface as he took what he wanted like a rutting animal turned her on, she was wet with excitement.

"Rosalinda. Am I making myself clear?" He asked snapping her out of her thoughts.

Rosalinda blushed. "Don't I have a say in this?" She bravely asked.

He smirked. "No you don't. I'll make sure no one hires you."

She gasped in shock. "You can't do that."

"I can and will. I have the money, influence and power to do whatever I want." He admitted her greatest fear. He was now back to being the coldhearted man she originally thought he was. "Am I now clear?"

With no choice she lowered her head and nodded. "Yes sir."

"Good. Tomorrow at eight, don't be late." He left without another word. Once the door closed she walked out of stall and let out a shaky breath.

"Holy cow." Rosalinda whispered.

Guess she found a job. Or should she say the job found her. Why did he go out of his way just to chase her? She didn't hold any significance to him. It was just coffee. But then again, that looked like a really expensive suit too. Maybe if she saved up enough money while she worked for him she can give it to him then find another job.

The thought sounded crazy, but being a debt to such a powerful man, like the one she was now working for overwhelmed her to no extent. Trying not to think much about it Rosalinda walked out the bathroom and out the store thanking the nice woman for letting her use the bathroom. She then found the bus stop that would take her home.

This day didn't turn out exactly as she planned, but hey she did have a job now. Sitting in the bus bench she sighed and held her head in her hands as her elbows rested in her knees. What would working with him be like? Would he take advantage of her and try to push her to her limits? Would working for him be beneficial to her? It sure would look nice on her resume.

He never did say what she would be doing. Probably pushing paper in a small cubicle or as she guessed before fetching coffee. The bus picked her up and dropped her off in no time. Reaching inside her apartment she found Sherry raiding her fridge.

"Sherry?"

Sherry jerked up and turned to look at her with a doughnut in her mouth. "Hi."

Rosalinda smiled and shook her head. Plopping in the couch she took off her shoes and massaged her feet. "What are you doing here?"

"I was in the neighborhood and I got hungry." She shrugged.

"So you thought to steal my food?"

"I was going to give you some back. Oh, you're out of milk by the way." Her friend kindly stated. "You also have a huge coffee stain on your shirt."

Rosalinda rolled her eyes. "I know. I did get a job today, I start tomorrow."

Sherry shoved the rest of the doughnut in her mouth and ran to the couch to hug Rosalinda. "Yay."

"You would never believe who hired me." Rosalinda was still in shock of today's events.

"Who?" She eagerly asked.

"Leon Wyatt." Rosalinda blushed as she got up to change into something more comfortable and less sticky.

"What?"

"Yeah I literally ran into him and spilled my coffee all over his suit. And, I ran away thinking he'd just leave me alone, but he actually chased me down. He cornered me in a book store bathroom then told me to work for him. He gave me no other choice, he said he would make sure no one would hire me if I didn't go and work for him." Rosalinda said taking off her shirt and putting on a flimsy tank top and shorts.

Sherry sat on her bed with her mouth hanging open. "You lucky bitch."

"I don't know what to feel. He's pretty intimidating up close and personal." Rosalinda got a taste of that today.

"Who cares, he's so hot. I'd take a bite of that cheesecake any day." Sherry faulted.

Rosalinda shook her head. "Go home you horn dog. I swear I'm going to have to get you spayed one day."

Sherry laughed as she got up and went to collect her belongings. "Sex is an art and I take pride in being very good at it Mother Theresa."

Opening the door she allowed Sherry to leave. Finally alone she went to her closet to find something appropriate to wear. She owned a lot of dresses but hardly any skirts like the ones women typically wear at an office. So what if she wears a dress to work tomorrow? It's not like there's a strict dress code. A little color won't hurt anyone.

*

The following morning Rosalinda was up at five getting ready for her first day of work. Choosing to wear a maroon skater dress, flats she ruffled her hair,left the house to wait for the bus. Rosalinda touched her cheek, it was still discolored, but as long as no one stared directed at it she should be fine.

She hoped.

Today felt different. She wasn't heading to the diner, wearing her usual uniform and tennis shoes. Who knows maybe she'll like working in an office she was bound to work in one anyways.

As soon as the bus arrived she made sure to add his name and contact in her phone just in case. She also had help from Sherry, who so kindly gave her directions to the corporate building. It was deep in the city, Rosalinda knew her way around considering it was near her school, but the location was a bit foreign, though she was open to discovering new places.

The commute was definitely going to be longer now. Not that she mind the bus ride gave her time to think.

Once she reached her destination, Rosalinda hopped off the bus, pulled out her written directions and began walking. Rosalinda felt butterflies in her stomach. This job was something definitely out of her comfort zone. It was going to be a new experience for her. The city even though it was seven in the morning was bustling with people running to work and other places. It was brighter and louder then what she was normally used to.

Finally reaching the building she entered. There was a male receptionist there with a head piece. Going over to him Rosalinda pulled out her ID.

The receptionist looked at her up and down and pulled down his head piece. "If I buy one box of thin mints will you go away?" He glared.

Confused Rosalinda looked over her shoulder to see if he was talking to the right person. There wasn't anyone in the lobby.

"Yeah you, little girl I'm talking to you." He said snapping his fingers.

Rosalinda blushed. "Oh no, I'm here on my first day to work for Mr. Wyatt. I'm due to see him at eight."

"Damn and they keep getting younger." He not so discreetly. "Name."

"Rosalinda Canto." She said back as she handed him over her ID. He looked at it seeing if it were a fake.

"This is clearly a joke right? Well sorry to tell you honey you're not on the system. Come back when you figure out a better lie and clothes that make you look older at least. You look like a fucking Girl Scout or about to attend Sunday school." He handed over her ID and waved her off.

This was not how she thought she'd start her first day at work. She didn't think she looked like a Girl Scout. The dress she wore was very sensible and conservative. Some of the women she saw walking outside had pencil skirts that were so tight it can be considered as a second skin.

Sighing she had no choice but to call instead. She didn't want to have to do this, but she was left with no choice. Pulling out her phone Rosalinda found his name and pushed the green button. One the second ring he answered.

"What." He coldly said.

"Hi sir it's Rosalinda, I'm having trouble passing the front desk I don't think anyone notified the receptionist that I was coming in." She softly said.

He mumbled in annoyance. "Fucking petty."

Rosalinda blushed at his words. "Sorry sir?"

"Just ignore what's his name and get the fuck upstairs, top floor." He said and hung up.

Rosalinda blushed even more and walked to the elevator doors and ignored the hollering receptionist. Once she reached the top floor she was faced with hallway that led to yet another front desk. The woman was older looking with short fiery hair. Her glasses she had on were a cat eye frame hanging from the bridge of her nose.

Shyly walking to her Rosalind held on tight to the strap of her bag. "I'm-"

"Rosalinda I know, he's waiting. Go inside and don't forget to breath." She said without looking up.

"Thank you" Rosalinda said politely.

Pushing two large wooden door she couldn't help but gasp. This can't possibly be an office it was huge. Quadruple the size of her tiny apartment. It even has its own walk in closet.

"Are you done gazing?" Spoke the same baritone voice from yesterday.

Rosalinda jerked her head in his direction. "Sorry." She apologized.

"Sit, listen and get it done right the first time." He pointed to a chair in front of his desk.

He didn't bother to look at her. He was gazing at papers that were scattered all over his desk as if it were a jigsaw puzzle. "You're now my assistant. Do what I tell you, how and when I tell you it's that simple. Don't mess up and your job is secured. Get me files; keep me up to date with meetings, events and whatever is relevant. Get me coffee and whatever else I tell you to get me, no questioned asked." Still not looking at her he points to the far end corner of the room with a small room with glass walls. "That's your desk, don't bug me unless necessary. Got it."

Rosalinda nodded. "Yes sir."

He didn't say anything else and kept on reading. Rising off the chair she walked to her desk and saw there was a note taped to it. It was a list of that do to. First on the list was to get certain files and making sure they were alphabetized.

Placing her bag in the floor she walked out the second door. It led back to the main desk. The receptionist looked at her and raised a brow.

"File room?" Rosalinda simply asked.

The woman pointed down the hall and that's the direction in which Rosalinda started walking. The file room was not a room at all, more like a warehouse of files. They went by numbers which explains the random numbers on the note. She managed to locate them but they were up high.

There was a nearby ladder so she pushed it over and climbed. The files were a set of five boxes. Taking the first one she tried holding with one hand, but it slipped from her grasp spilling all over the floor below her. Groaning she went down and crawled on her knees to collect them all.

"Boy is it me or it's my lucky day?" Spoke a voice she didn't recognize.

Looking up she saw a man there with slacks and a rolled up white shirt with a couple loose buttons. He had a playful smirk plastered on his face as he looked down at her.

"I'm sorry if I disturbed you, I just need to get some files from up there." Rosalinda pointed.

He winked at her making her blush. "Don't worry doll face I'll get them." Rosalinda shook her head at the compliment. "Who are they for? Sure's hell I haven't seen you before. Are you an intern?" He asked as he climbed up the ladder.

Gathering up the last bit of paper she neatly placed them back in the box. "No, I just started working today. They're for Mr. Wyatt."

The man easily brought down three boxes with one arm. "Are these all or are there more?"

"One more it's 504D."

He went back to get the last box, and gently placed them on top of each other on a cart. "So you're the new assistant. You guys don't last long. Let's see how long you'll last. I give you a month at most till he snaps at you."

Rosalinda was offended by his words, but choose to ignore them. "Thank you for the help ,I can take it from here." She kept her gaze down and pushed the cart out into the hall and into her office.

Sorting through all the files she managed to alphabetize them, pluck out what seemed important and walked them to her new boss. He looked up and pointed to the ground next to him. Rosalinda compiled and bent over to place them on the floor.

She heard him shuffling, but ignored it since she had more things to finish on her list. Next, was making photo copies of documents that wasn't hard, she was able to get him some coffee, while she was at it from the looks of it he needed it, he's been hunched over his desk in the same position for hours on end. Placing the drink of his desk along with a warm chocolate chip muffin she walked to her office.

She saw him looking at the muffin on his desk. Eyeing it he pushed it away and went back to his hunched position. Guess he doesn't like chocolate, but he did drink the coffee she made. So there was a small victory, making Rosalinda a little more comfortable.

Next on her list were making phone calls to numerous people about meeting updates and set ups. It was a tricky task and time consuming, but she soon got the rhythm of it. Rosalinda looked up and saw that it was night, but also saw the muffin she placed on her boss' desk was gone with only crumbs remaining.

Guess he was just being a jerk and couldn't resist a good muffin. She could sometimes read what people like just by seeing them. It was a skill she honed when she was working at the diner; some people were easier to read than others, while her boss was impossible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.6M 226K 34
"What a disappointment it's going to be for all of them to learn you are married." He looked up at me. "Rebecca-I didn't tell them-" "Stop." I smiled...
53.6K 1.6K 45
"Sit down, Miss. Perez" She gulped at his Dominant Aura but managed a faint smile. There was no replying smile in his Silver Eyes that met hers. "You...
383 25 19
"What do you think you are doing?" Asked suzane with scared little eyes. Caden was smirking with mischief hidden in it. "What do you think, baby girl...
2.3M 124K 78
He slowly backs up until his back is against the wall like my own, "You're..my neighbor?" He points to my door and I nod my head quickly. He hums sof...