Our President Is My Maid

By Lilicey

Elsa is the new school president and she decides to make the school to be on top of it's game and makes some... More

chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter6
chapter7.
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter15
chapter 16.
chapter 17
chapter 18
A/n
chapter 19
A/N
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
Boring Author's note
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 26
Chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34.
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
New book.
chapter 40.
author's note.
Deleted chapters
Author's note.
chapter 42.
chapter 43
Chapter 44
chapter 45
Chapter 46
chapter 47
Final Author's note.
New book

chapter 41.

2K 140 29
By Lilicey

Elsa.

I was finally back to school but there was still no sign of Jack. I missed his presence. There was no one to annoy me and start stupid arguments with. Everyone must have heard what happened because they kept on asking me questions . I was in  chemistry class when...

"Elsa Arendelle please report to the principal's office. "

All eyes were on me as I slowly walked out of the class. I went to the principal's office and saw a man talking to him. He looked familiar for some reason.

"Here she is." The principal said.

The man turned around and then I realized who it was. It was Jack's dad. What was he doing here? Did I do something wrong?  Was I being accused of anything?

"Elsa? "He asked.

I nodded. He smiled at me.

"You're the maid my son hired."

"I was supposed to be a babysitter but I ended up being his maid."

"Can we talk outside? There's someone that really wants to see you." He said. I nodded and followed him outside. Standing beside a blue car was Emma. I thought she was in London.

"Elsa!!" She shouted and ran to give me a hug. I hugged her back.

"It's nice to see you again Emma." I said

"My dad wanted to meet you. "

"Me?"

"Yeah. He said that he wanted to talk to you. "

I looked at Jack's father. He was smiling at me.

"Ummm.....is there something wrong Mr overland?  "

"Call me Manny and no my dear there's nothing wrong  It's just that I wanted to meet the girl that has been keeping my son  happy  It's been a while since I last saw him that way. Even in pain, he looks really happy. "

"Jack was hurt?" I asked.

"You didn't know."

I shook my head.

"That's Jack for you. He hates bothering people with his problems. Apparently he got shot by accident. He refused to tell us when and where. All that he said was he was trying to prevent a maniac from hurting his snowflake. It was you. Wasn't it?" Emma asked

"I didn't know that Jack got hurt. I mean he wasn't at the hospital so I thought maybe he was trying to ditch school.

"He didn't want you to know. He doesn't want you to see him in his weak state. "Emma said.

"Well we have to go. Our flight leaves around five. I'm so glad that I got to meet you Elsa. I hope that we meet again soon." Manny said

"Yeah and when that time comes I'll be calling you sister in-law. "Emma said.

I smiled at her and gave her one last hug.

"Bye Elsa." Emma shouted as she waved from the car. I waved back at her and went back to class.

After school, Merida, Punzie and Anna kept on asking me questions.

"Did something happen? "Anna asked.

"No."

"Then why were you called to the principals office?" Punzie asked.

"Someone wanted to see me."

"Who?"

Should I tell them? Knowing Anna and punzie they were going to make a big deal out of it.

"Jack's father. "I said .

"What!!" Anna and punzue shouted.

"Why would Jack's father come all the way here to see you?" Merida asked.

"That's pretty obvious. To make Elsa his daughter in-law. "Anna said.

"He didn't come here for that Anna. He just came to tell me that Jack was sick."

"Why would he tell you that?" Punzie asked.

"Because I'm his friend."

"You are? I thought you guys were more like enemies than friends. "Merida said.

"I have to go somewhere. Anna tell mum that I'm going to be late. I'll see you guys later."

"Where are you going to?" Anna asked.

"There's something I have to do . "I said and went towards the other direction.

I knocked at the door of Jack's house and it was answered by a maid.

"Umm...excuse me but I'm here to see Jack. I'm a friend from school and I have to give him his assignments. "I said.

She was about let me in but was stopped by Frederick.

"Hello Fredrick. "

"Oh Miss Elsa. I was told that you would be arriving here soon. Please come in."

"How did you know?"

"Miss Emma told me." He said.

"How did she know?"

"You know how miss Emma is. She can easily predict someone. "

"I guess she can. Where's Jack?

"He's in his room. I'm about to serve him his food."

I looked at the tray in his hands.

"umm..Fredrick can I give it to him? " I asked. He smiled and handed me the tray.

"But first I'll need to change. "

"Why? "He asked.

"Because this is something I need to do."

He nodded and lead me to the dressing room.

Jack.

I heard someone knocking at my door. It must be Fredrick with lunch or dinner. I wasn't really in the mood for food. I just wanted to get out of this bed but I wasn't allowed to.

"Come in."I said and the door opened to reveal a maid with my food.

"Just put it over there. I'll eat it later."I said and went back to my reading.

"Master Jack if it's okay by you. I would like to feed you." She said.

I gave her a look. None of my maids had ever offered to do that for me. She was bowing her head so I couldn't see her face.

"No thank you. I can feed myself. "

"But your arm...."

"I said that I'm fine I don't need your help. so would you please leave my room." I snapped at her. She didn't say anything but turned around and started to leave. I sighed and continued reading. Then I heard the door being locked. I looked up and saw that she had locked the door.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I shouted.  She still had her head bowed which was starting to freak me out. She came closer and sat on my bed. I shifted to the edge of the bed far away from her. Her black hair was covering her face so I couldn't see it but I felt her eyes staring at something.

"I'm sorry." She said. I was surprised. Why was she apologizing?

"Why are you apologizing ?" I asked. She took of the wig and my eyes went wide in shock.

"Elsa. What are you doing here? Why are you dressed like that?"

She didn't answer me but kept staring at my arm. I saw a tear drop from her eyes.

"I didn't know that you got hurt. I'm so sorry. This is all my fault. "She cried.

"Don't cry Elsa. I'm fine. It was just a scratch. You didn't have to come here." I wiped away a tear that was running down her face.

She smiled weakly. "Can I feed you now Jack?"

"You forgot to put Master. "

She punched my arm playfully but it was in my wounded arm so I winced from the pain. Elsa noticed it and started apologizing.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to. "She said.

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

She brought my soup closer and started to feed me. Her hands were shaking as she held the spoon close to my mouth. I collected it from her and placed it in my mouth.

"See, I can do it by myself." I said and tried to take another spoon but it dropped on my shirt.

"Let me help you." She said and started to unbutton my shirt for me. I kept staring at her as she removed it one button at a time. She must have noticed it because she looked up and started to blush. We stared at each other for a while until she looked away and turned to leave but I held her arm.

"I have to go." She said but I didn't let her go. I pulled her to my chest and hugged her. She tensed for a while but later she started to relax and then I said the  words that I had been dreading to say

"I love you snowflake. "I said and waited for her reply. But she didn't say a word.  I guess she didn't feel the same way. I felt my heart breaking

I was about to say something but then she looked at me and her eyes were filled with tears. Why was she crying? Did I hurt her?

"Elsa. I'm sorry I didn't mean to... " but she cut me off by placing her lips on mine. I was too shocked to response at first but then I kissed her back.

After a while,  we pulled away and just stared at each other in silence. I broke the silence.

"Does this mean that we're official? "I asked .

"What do you think frosty? "

"Frosty? "

"You call me snowflake so I get to call you frosty."

I chuckled and then I was about to say something when I saw her looking at the clock.

"I have to go." She said.

"Do you have to?" I pouted.

"Yes but I'll come by tomorrow. "

"Okay. I'll be expecting you."

I gave her a quick kiss on the cheek and her face turned red. She looked so cute when she blushes. My cute snowflake.

Hurray Jack finally confessed,  sorry if this part is a little bit off. It was kind of rushed so please bear with me. Thanks guys.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.6K 146 37
(Book 1 of the Lost Series!) Hiccup the Inventor. Jack Frost the Guardian. Rapunzel the Dreamer. Merida the Fighter... Hiccup, the boy who tamed ever...
36.6K 561 50
Elsa is an innocent girl she's super nice and quite beautiful, sometimes she can be stubborn and she doesn't believe in love...she's in collage and h...
7.5K 261 21
Elsa Aren believed that true love only exists in fairytales and not in the real life world but she then meets Jack Overland Frost,Jack is handsome,fu...
57.9K 1.7K 49
Elsa is your normal smart college girl. Her boyfriend, Hiccup, and her have a strong relationship. Her bestfreind, Merida, is the same thing. It was...