Him. || Book 1.

By inyournightmares__

Lust. Drama. Love. Luh. More

001. || his smile.
002. || derek.
003. || study.
004. || call me daddy.
005. || property.
006. || smut.
007. || grades.
008. || party fail.
009. || desperation.
010. || falling for you.
011. || down chick.

012. || trick or treat.

403 5 4
By inyournightmares__

Derek and I hung out last night.

Wine & dine style

I got him to stay at my beach house with me so he didn't have to drive all the way home in the dark by himself.

He was up before me

What is that smell? Mm pancakes..

I smiled and got out of bed and slipped my robe on around my bra and panties

You can guess what happened last night. Don't judge me.

I walked into the kitchen he was making breakfast. I watched him damn he looked good with no shirt. My boo.

Last night we had pillow talk which merged us into a relationship. Yes, Derek and i are dating. We're keeping it a secret from Tori.

I walked up behind him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

He turned his head and smiled when we locked eyes, "morning gorgeous, how'd you sleep?" He asked as he continues to cook.

The aroma in the room was amazing I was so hungry.

"Really well, yourself?" I asked as I pressed tiny kisses to his shoulder blade.

"I slept well, thanks for letting me stay last night."

"No problema." I smiled.

He fixed our plates. My plate had strawberries covering the pancakes and he gave me a glass of orange juice.

We ate.

Tori walked into the kitchen and scoffed at Derek.

"You know you two kept me up last night." She said as she went into the fridge and grabbed an apple.

Oops.

"Sorry I'll try and keep her quiet next time." Derek joked.

My face flushed in color, "really?"

He laughed.

I heard Tori's phone go off and she answered it, "what Skate?... No... I don't want to hear it.."

They're still fighting.

"Ray, some record label found my music." Derek said reading over his emails.

"Really?" I asked as I moved to a seat closer to him and read the email.

"They want to sign you? That's great!" I said smiling big.

He smiled.

--

Derek left that afternoon. We had the best shower sex ever I had to quiet myself because Tori was in the house.

He set up a meeting with he record label in LA and needed to be back by 3 it was around 12 when he left.

"You know Skate has been rapping for a while now too. I wonder if the label is the same label Derek is getting signed to." Tori asked as she munched on veggie straws.

I shrugged as I twirled my hair between my fingers.

"Ray, you're in a daze. What happened with y'all last night?"

"We went out to dinner. He got us a bottle of wine. We came back here. Sex. Pillow talk. Yeah.." I said in awe

"Raven Desirée Alexander, I know damn well you two aren't together?"

Ooo she called me out by my whole name I can't lie now.

I nodded.

She gasped, "Ray! You're falling for his games!"

I groaned, "Tori! He's changing so much for me. H-he wrote me a song! He brought me flowers, twice!"

She sighed, heavily.

"Raven I don't want you to get hurt. I know you really like this guy, but I don't want you to get fucked over by his little tricks."

"Tori, chill. I got this."

--

Tori and I hung out on the beach. I talked to Derek on the phone after his meeting. He got signed. He told me that Kevin was now his manager. Kevin and Derek had been close for a long time and Derek wanted to express himself out in the world. While Derek wanted to be an actor, Kevin convinced Derek that he could spit rhymes and what better way to do it than music.

I laid out in the sand and so did Tori, "how are you and Skate? Y'all still together or?.."

Tori sighed, "I don't know what's going on with us. I want to forgive him but he fucked that nasty bitch."

"Derek was fucking her too.." I reminded her.

"Yeah but you keep falling for his games and I'm not having that with Skate."

"Has he done anything else to hurt you?"

She shook her head

"Okay, so forgive him for this. Because y'all weren't together. Yes I know you guys were talking but hear me out. Y'all weren't together. Give him another chance, Tori."

She thought for a moment and then got her phone texting skate.

--

What a mess..

Skate and Derek are both in the beach house.

Tori and I had to keep them away from each other. So, I took Derek down to the beach where we found a bond fire and a bunch of hippie kids invited us to smoke and have a couple drinks.

We stayed by the fire for about an hour before I got cold and Derek walked with me home.

We walked slowly on the shore line letting the cold sea water tackle our feet.

Linked fingers. Laughter. Lust.

We held hands as we walked.

"I'm glad you gave me this chance, mami." He said with a smile that locked on his face.

"I'm glad too." I said shyly.

I watched the water as we walked in silence.

Tug. Halt. Warmth. Kiss.

We stood there as our lips dangerously attached to each other's.

I linked my arms around his shoulders and his hands rested on my bum.

Make out.

I was so close to Derek that I felt the raging bulge in his pants.

"You got me hard as shit, ma." He whispered in my ear and planted kisses on my neck.

I quietly moaned by his sensual voice. Wet.

Door closes. Bed. Tossed clothes.

Derek took no time to fill the gap between my legs. His lips tackled my neck tugging the skin dangerously. Moans filled the room.

He flipped me over onto my stomach he adjusted himself and perked my ass into the air. He moistened his fingers and rubbed my pearl in perfect circles.

I moaned

Control.

He made that infamous makeshift pony tail in my hair tugging it as he filled my core. Not giving either one of us time to adjust to that familiar feeling.

"Shit." He groaned as he pounded my core hard.

I moaned filled with ecstasy, "oh god.." I exhaled in a moan.

Flip. Filled. Fucked.

His eyes hawked mine. They were dark. Beads of sweat tickled his forehead.

My breathing was hitching with every thrust. The gap between my legs closed in, he was deep.

Legs to shoulders. Fingers. Close.

He fiddled around on my clit with his thumb as he pounded me. His other hand was gently choking me. Slap, slap, slap.

Sting, pleasure.

"Oh my god, I'm gonna cum." I exhaled in a moan.

"That's right baby, cum for daddy." Derek breathed heavily as he spoke.

My juices layered his length and his fluid entered in my core. We came together.

I moaned and he groaned as he slowed down releasing my legs from him and he collapsed beside me.

--

Bangs. Moans. Silence.

Skate and Tori had sex as well. Derek slept through it all but I couldn't.

It was dark in the room and I needed to use the restroom. I grabbed what I thought was my phone. I headed out to the bathroom and did my thing.

I pressed the power button. The lock screen didn't come up it was texts

Rebecca ✖️
I can't believe you would...
Rebecca ✖️
She'll find out how much of.....

I wanted to know what the rest of the messages said in his phone but I didn't want to be that girl.

He must of told her.
I win.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

105K 2.7K 11
- ๐Š๐ˆ๐ƒ ๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘’๐‘‘๐‘š๐‘ข๐‘›๐‘‘ ๐‘๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘›๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘’ ๐‘ ๐‘ก๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘ฆ ๐‘“๐‘–๐‘Ÿ๐‘ ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘œ๐‘œ๐‘˜ ๐‘œ๐‘› ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’ ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘”๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘‘๐‘Ž๐‘ฃ๐‘–๐‘  ๐‘ ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘–๐‘’๐‘  ๐ฌ๐ก๐ž ๐œ๐จ๐ฎ๐ฅ๐ ๐ก๐š๐ฏ๐ž...
97K 1.8K 45
A love story between Derek hale & Jade Alexander, but there seems to be someone always ruining there love
6.9K 115 29
The title says it all. Will it work? Will it fall out? Read to find out.
399K 10.7K 14
"๐—œ ๐—ด๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐—ฏ๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐—ฑ ๐—น๐—ผ๐—ฐ๐˜€ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฟ๐˜‚๐˜€๐˜ ๐—ถ๐—ป๐˜๐—ผ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐˜„๐—ต๐—ถ๐˜€๐—ฝ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐—ป๐—ฎ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ฑ...