Mystical (Mystical #1) (Revis...

By ArielleWeekly

Gentle ripples passed over her, a watery caress that contrasted with her growing unease. Blinking slowly, Eli... More

Fairy Hickies Are Deadly
Prologue ☆
Chapter One ☆
Chapter Two ☆
Chapter Three ☆
Chapter Four ☆
Chapter Five ☆
Chapter Six ☆
Chapter Seven ☆
Chapter Eight ☆
Chapter Nine ☆
Chapter Ten ☆
Chapter Eleven ☆
Chapter Twelve ☆
Chapter Thirteen ☆
Chapter Fourteen ☆
Chapter Fifteen ☆
Chapter Sixteen ☆
Chapter Seventeen ☆
Chapter Eighteen ☆
Chapter Nineteen ☆
Chapter Twenty ☆

Fan Fiction: Late Night Musings&Dreams

803 22 1
By ArielleWeekly

I announced earlier this month that I will be having a FAN-FICTION contest for Mystical. I will choose 3 winners to receive a paperback of Mystical and the sequel, Mythical. I already received a ton of entries and will be posting them up one by one shortly! This is the first one!

Remember I am choosing the winner by votes on their work.

Late Night Musings and Dreams

E. K. Jinxx

Donovan's POV

I went to Eliza's room and saw her sitting on her bed. Her knees were flush with her chest and her chin rested against them. "Rose? Are you okay?" I asked, breaking the silence. She looked up at me and then back down, never opening her mouth to answer.

Walking over, I sat down on the bed next to her. I tried to keep my distance, but honestly all I wanted to do was be as close as possible to her. The only reason I acted like a jerk most of the time was so I wouldn't make it obvious that I liked her, a lot.

There was something about her that fascinated me to no end. Maybe it was the unruly mess of ruby hair, the freckles that came and went, the skills she possessed that I didn't as a witch. Whatever it was, I couldn't keep my mind off of her.

"Don..." she started and trailed off.

I gently nudged her shoulder, encouraging her to continue. She looked over at me, her eyes glassy with unshed tears. "I-I can't, I can't stop thinking about her, Don. I-I killed her..." I hugged her to my chest tightly, not letting her finish or remember.

Eliza constantly felt haunted by the night she killed her mother, Grace Rose. She had become corrupted and during the fight between mother and daughter, Eliza stabbed her in the stomach and watched the life leave her eyes.

No matter what anyone told her about corrupted witches not being able to revert back or how she let her mother pass on peacefully, she always replayed the memories in her head. She had constant nightmares about them and sometimes wouldn't sleep in order to avoid them. I know, because I usually heard her crying in her sleep.

I always went to her room to check up on her, and when I saw her crying I held her until she fell into a regular pattern of sleep. I would never admit that I did this to her though. Do you know how embarrassing that would be, especially I have a reputation to uphold as a jerk?

I should write a book titled The Struggles of Donovan the Lovesick Witch. I felt Eliza tremble as she sobbed into my chest. I just held her and stroked her red hair. I loved her hair when it was wild and unruly. It reminded me of her attitude.

She had a lot to learn as a witch, but she would always have to do it her way. When she pulled away and looked up at me, I wiped away the tears from her forest green eyes.

Her eyes never ceased to fascinate me either. They always looked to be different shades of green under different lighting. I stared at her and ran my thumb across her cheek. "Eliza, it's not your fault. You had to do it. You can't blame yourself forever." Her gaze fell again, but I brought it back so that she was looking at me again.

I cupped her face with one hand and ran my thumb across her lips while my other hand slipped down and wrapped around her waist. I felt her breath against my hand before she spoke. "Donovan, what are you-"I cut her off by pressing my lips to hers.

I pulled her closer to me and kissed her softly. She was hurting enough and I didn't want to hurt her more. I had meant to shave my scruffy stubble, but never got around to it.

I hoped it didn't bother her. The hand on her cheek trailed off and tangled in her hair. Even in its messy state, it was still soft. She also smelled of the earth, even though she wasn't an elf.

Sometimes I wondered if she was. My Rose had such a way with nature that completely shocked me-wait, did I just call her "my Rose"? Had I ever called her that before? Oh wait, I had. I pulled away and stared at her.

"What was that for?" she asked.

I wanted to tell her that I loved and kissing her was the greatest feeling ever, but instead I said, "So you would shut up and stop crying." She tried to slap me, but I grabbed her wrist in anticipation of her attack. She continued to struggle, but I held her back. "Easy, Rose. We don't need you getting hurt before training again."

Instead of admitting defeat like I thought she would, Eliza head-butted me and pinned me to the mattress in order to subdue me from attack. She held her broomstick, which had now turned into a purple dagger, against my throat.

"You just don't get it, do you? When you kill, you feel nothing. I can't do that, especially not after I killed my own mother, Donovan." As serious as her words were, she hesitated in her actions and that's what gave me the advantage against her.

I smirked and flipped us over, so our positions were reversed. I also stole her broomstick.

"Get off me, dumbass!" she yelled in aggravation.

I shook my head with a smirk still gracing my face and let my eyes wander across her body. It wasn't until now that I realized what she was wearing. A green dress with a plunging neckline that exposed a little of her pale breasts tied at the waist with a golden belt.

Her markings covered her body in vines of green and silver. "Where did you get this dress?" I asked, trying to keep the huskiness out of my voice.

"Miss Canary gave it to me to wear at dinner, but then the thoughts bothered me so I left early. I didn't bother to change," she replied.

I nodded. "You look good," I said slowly, choosing my words carefully.

The corners of her mouth lifted just slightly. "Thanks, Don." There was an awkward silence between us until Eliza cleared her throat. "Uhm, Don? Can you get off me now? You're kind of heavy."

I blinked in confusion. "What?" She rolled her eyes and tried pushing me off.

"Get off me, Donovan. I can't breathe."

I smirked again and looked down at her. "I don't know. I kind of like this position."

She growled but didn't struggle. I guess she realized that it was pointless.

"Don, do you like me?" she asked suddenly. I opened my mouth to say something, but I couldn't think of an answer that wouldn't blow my cover. "I think you do," she continued with a smile.

I scoffed. "Shut up, Rose. You don't know what you're talking about."

But as is usual of Eliza Rose, she didn't shut up. "It would explain why you kissed me in the woods and now, why you always hug and comfort me even when I don't ask for it, why you're always so concerned about me being safe."

I rolled my eyes. "That doesn't prove anything, Rose."

She smirked before finishing her completely accurate statement. "You also check out my body a lot, you're extremely flirtatious, and I know for a fact that you're head over heels for me."

I gulped and stared at her, a blush appearing across my cheeks that I couldn't hide.

"Don, do you love me?" Eliza asked.

I blushed more and got off of her and the bed. I turned away and faced the dresser. I had no idea what to say to her that wouldn't sound insincere or awkward or just plain stupid. I heard her get up and approach me, but I didn't turn around. She stepped in front of me and lifted my face so my eyes met hers.

Then she kissed me and I kissed her back. She unbuttoned my shirt and I let it fall to the ground. Her lips scattered kisses all across my chest, my torso, my abdomen.

She stopped kissing me just above the waistband of my pants. My erection at this point was obvious and I hadn't realized I was panting.

Instead of saying another word, she stepped away and let the dress fall off her shoulders, exposing her milky skin. "E-Eliza, w-what are you doing?" I stuttered.

She placed a finger against her lips and untied the belt around her waist. The dress became completely loose and fell off her body, pooling around her feet. In front of me, Eliza Rose stood there naked except for her panties.

I covered my eyes to preserve mine and her decency, but I felt her fingers pry my hands away from my eyes. "Look at me, Donovan. Isn't this what you wanted? Touch me, Donovan. Kiss me. I'm all yours, your Rose."

Man, did she know how to hit it where it hurt!

The more I looked at her, the more I felt my resolve slip away and be replaced by basic human instinct. I lifted and pinned Eliza against the wall and kissed her fiercely. I kissed her lips, her jaw, her neck, her earlobe, her collarbone, her chest.

Still carrying her, I walked over to the bed and lay her down as I hovered over her, never breaking the kiss. My hands ran across her body admiring and feeling all her curves, her soft and smooth skin, her markings.

"Oh God, Eliza. You are so beautiful," I whispered as I continued to kiss her.

I kissed down her chest, her torso, her abdomen.

I took off her panties and lifted her leg, kissing her inner thigh. "Donovan," she moaned softly.

I groaned from how sexy she sounded. I released her leg and got up off the bed, taking off my pants and boxers. She bit her bottom lip and gave me a sultry gaze before motioning me back with her index finger.

I immediately returned to the bed and hovered over her once more before leaning over to kiss her lips and rocking my hips against hers, slowly entering her. Her whimpers and moans were muffled by my lips. "Donovan..." she mumbled breathlessly.

"Eliza," I whispered against her lips.

"Donovan...Donovan..."

~

"Donovan...wake up..." I heard a voice calling out. But I didn't want to wake up. I wanted to keep dreaming about making love to Eliza Rose.

Suddenly, I felt a pillow smack me over the head and I bolted upright.

"What happened? What's wrong? Where am I?" I blurted out.

I looked around the room and realized I was in my room in Ellevil. Eliza was also in my room and she had been the one to throw the pillow at me. "What do you want, Rose?" I groaned in annoyance as my face fell to the pillow.

I could sense that she rolled her eyes at me, but I didn't care.

"I came here to see if you were awake. Emily came by for training."

Right, that pyscho elf who would always try to get us killed in the forest with her stupid games. I really didn't want to see her face today, but I knew I'd have to at some point.

"What were you dreaming out, Don? You seemed really happy, which is a huge first."

"Shut up, Rose," I mumbled into the pillow knowing she would still hear me regardless.

"Tell me. I want to know what made you so happy for the first time ever," she insisted.

Before I could get up and answer her in any way, Emily walked into the room. "Get up, lazybones. We have training."

I groaned and sat up. "I get it! Now can both of you leave my room?!" I shouted.

They stared at me with puzzled expressions before walking out and closing the door.

God, I can't believe I just had a wet dream about Eliza Rose. I can't tell her under any circumstances, I thought as I got up to go the bathroom to get ready and fix my "situation".

When I walked out, the girls were waiting for me.

A/N: If you liked this short story, please vote and give me the chance to win!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

278K 6.7K 19
"Well, what do we have 'ere?" A hoarse voice stated above me, making my eyes glaze upward in the direction of the culprit, only to freeze at the icy...
257 4 75
Think you know mermaids? Think again. (Think underwater Twilight) **** "Our waters are changing. We've known it for a while now. We can sense it. We...
72 6 10
After the sinking of the Titanic, Mary (Sophia) de la Reue swore that she'd never love again. However, when she receives a second chance at life as a...
862 37 36
Syrena Rhines 17th birthday is coming up and she couldn't be anymore excited. There's just one problem.... When Syrena was 10 something happened, an...