STYLE (DISCONTINUED, REWRITTE...

By laflirtygemini

( DISCONTINUED, REWRITTEN VERSION COMING SOON) In which young and naive Teddy begins a sexual odyssey with a... More

(AUTHOR'S NOTE) DISCONTINUING & REWRITING NEW VERSION
S T Y L E
characters // cast
1
2
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
Author's Note
22

3

20.7K 317 118
By laflirtygemini

The Disappearance & Dicks with Lunch
**

Sleeping through my boring sunday mornings felt like a dream come true, after sleeping with the thought of him. Dreaming that he was between my legs, my hair was in place the right place, music was playing like a movie, and that he was brushing my hair behind my ear, then saying something so smart, and our lips just inches away. You know like a porn movie minus all the romantizied small things and the sex. Thing is that was the total opposite from our encounter, I yelled at him, he hitted on me and then caused a scene in the lobby. But good things happen to the inexperienced. I found him online and he called me beautiful and here I was rambaling I wanted to text him.  So my ass logged back in the website getting more messages and I cringe from all these ugly guys.

"Grey." I breathe out. I decided to lurk on his profile. The guy was legit he had some pictures of him, girls writing on his message board wanting him to text back, the guy was wanted and he had a link, to the "GREY EMPIRE" I didn't bother but it seemed like this guy was famous. Why would he be on this site like this, the guy was eye catching, had attention, allure and he was like a freaking cheese burger that I would love to eat up. —Okay that was out of hand but this was just a place for lonely idiotic people who wanted a quick fuck and false hopes for actually money. With me being a total creep I saved his profile pic.

From: Radteddy
I'm guessing you might be asleep, but hey.
I accidentally woke up thinking I had school. Kill me.

I was such a liar, and I just had stolen his picture.

From: Grey
Well atleast you're not stuck in a meeting, like me angel.

Well I'm blushing,—god I didn't even know the guy's name, and this affect was happening.

From: Radteddy
Am I a bother to you, Dr.Grey?

From: Grey
Actually not at all, more like a pleasure to me. And the meeting has just finished.

From: Radteddy
So Doctor, why are you on this site full of cringe worthy people, having so many girls fawning over you? Yet you're here talking to me.

From: Grey
How about you give me your number and I'll tell you there.

From: Radteddy
I don't even know your name.

From: Grey
Sebastian, Sebastian Grey.

With exchanging numbers the rest of my sunday was spent, blushing and grinning stupidly to my phone. My mother tried coutless times asking me who I was talking to, and the only thing I could do was roll my eyes and lock myself in my room. Honestly who even knew what the hell I was getting myself into.

**

"Teddy it's late, get up!" My mon yelled from downstairs, I wanted to stay asleep underneath my duvets and reminisce the messages between, Sebastian and I. Yet the reality did sting like a bitch and I had to go to school, part of me didn't even knew if I felt attracted to Darren. Yet the other part knew exactly my friends were going to bug for a whole explanation. Maybe my new thing was liking older guys. I always did have small crushes on the guys from the novellas my mother and grandmother watch together.

With rushing down the stairs as fast as I could with my busted ankle, grabbing an apple I could already tell that my mom was stressing out since her morning playlist wasn't playing any more. I just felt rushed, and maybe texting a strange, hot older man wasn't a tottaly good idea.

"Teddy, eat some cereal! Im running late and I will be home late." I nodded

"Date?" I asked as I tried to get my homework all together from the kitchen counter.

"Yes and Rafeal is taking me to a very nice restaurant, this time."I laughed remembering her last date that ended all so awful. With a honk outside I dash to give my mom a hug.

"Well bye mom, and be careful. Text me if you need a ride." She blows me a kiss and I chuckle. With closing the door behind me I could tell I was in for a ride.

"Get in loser!" Manny hollards and I cringe.

I get in the back seat and Brianna is furiously typing away, maybe to one of her lover boys. "So I've heard you motherfucking got a Sugar Daddy!" Manny yelled and Melissa giggled and I blushed.

"Not too!" I say feeling like a little kid.

"So who the hell is Grey?"Bri asked

"It's a long story, and besides its like 7:54, we're gonna be so late." I try to push the subject away, I just feel that it would be oh so wrong to spill it all.

Besides it was my dirty little secret.

"Well I will make a freaking detour and head to the dinner by down town." everyone began to nodd and I rolled my eyes.

"Fine, but you're paying." I stick my tongue out to Manny and he rolls his eye.

Already sitting in the dinner and after ordering I gulp down some of my strawberry milkshake.

"Okay so here we fucking go." I manage to say "Remember how I went to emergency room, well lets just say I met Grey there." I blush and they nodd

"So hes like a freaking nurse? Then thats means he's a Splenda Daddy. You're not getting anything but go to his small apartment and fuck there." Manny bluntly said and I choked Bri and Mel laughed.

"Thats so true, besides what if hes not even hot!" Bri exclaimed

"Thing is he's actually a Doctor an Attendent to be exact and hes freaking hot!" I scrambled and they laughed I had a blank face. I was serious.

They soon die off the laughter and realize that I was actually serious.

"You're not lying aren't you?" Mel asked and I nodded. I was the most innocent out of the bunch.

"I was such a creep that I saved his profile picture." I took out my phone and popped up his picture.

He carried sex appeal, dark blue electric eyes, a smoldering smirk. Sebastian Grey was he.

Their reaction brought their mouths wide open.

"No-"

"Freaking-"

"Way."

I then began telling them about how we texted and how we flirt way too much, and how desperately I want to break my leg so I can see him again.

With being so desperate and alone, we finally finish eating our breakfast and decided to go back to school.

**

Limping to my locker, I felt so different from all these people. I felt outrageous, dangerous and more alive. I was talking to an older man and he calls me angel. Oh how I wanted to yell it out to the world. I open my locker and realize that Darren was down the hallway. Did I blush and not make eye contact, actually no. I just smile to myself while I looked at him as he and his girlfriend Agnes passed down the hallway to head to the lunch tables. I was actually content. With my phone beeping I noticed that I have a message.

From: Sebastian🌹
Would you mind if I suprise you?

From: Teddy🍒
depends on the suprise 👀

From: Sebastian🌹
Suprise is, that I'm on your school parking lot.

With no words to describe, I felt so strange and shocked. This had to be one joke right? He wasn't here, and I for sure didn't tell him were I went to school. I was mind boggled and now the scary part hit me. What if this was actually some freak pedo who was going to kill me??

From: Teddy🍒
What the hell do freaking mean you're here?

From: Sebastian🌹
Angel, I'd be very careful how you use that tone. Besides I only came to say hi and play doctor with you.

From: Teddy🍒
To play Doctor?!!!! Sebastian!

From: Sebastian🌹
Well too late I already have visitors pass and where are you, I brought a wheel chair. I thought you'd need one, since your epic fall clearly stated you need help.

From: Teddy🍒
Guess what Doctor, I'm not telling you where im at and lets just say I'm on the move.

I sent the last message, I decided that if I go ahead to the lunch tables and go inside the girls restroom I would be fine, and I was just three buildings away from the main one. Limping pass the people getting food I decided skip lunch a psycho guy was coming after me!

Then I saw my only chance of survival, my friends.

"Hey Teddy." Mel chirps

"He's here!" I exclaimed and their eyes grew.

"What do you freaking me he's here?!" Bri spoke I take out my phone and show the messages.

"He tottaly wants to fuck you." Manny broke the silence.

"Not too! And what the hell do I do, the guy can be anywhere!"

"I say you go find him and then you guys play doctor." Mel smirks

"I'm totally agreeing with Mel. What if he has the biggest dick? Bigger than Calum Hood's! Dude I would cry if I were you!" Bri exclaims and fangirls. My heart beat was pacing, what the hell.

"I'm gonna go and hide in the bathroom, call me when theres a zombie apocalypse." I say.

"If I was a girl I'd fuck him." Manny laughed and it was true Sebastian was the god of fucking sex appeal. Girls could be throwing themselves at him.

I roll my eyes and decided to walk. Next thing I'm seeing that Stephine was walking right besides Sebastian. So what do I do, you ask.

Well I fucking run, like im in the fitness gram pacer test. But not to him, yet to my holy glory, the restroom.

"Ms. Torres?!" I here someone say. My body is frozen. "It's me Doctor Grey, I came by to see how your ankle has been."

"Shes running/ limping!" Manny yells and now the cafeteria was slowly starting to take notice. I began to push awkwardly through the crowd.

"Someone grab her." I here Mel say

How I wanted to disappear. With no notice I run and my face bumps into a chest.

"Gotcha Ya-" I hear the oh so familiar voice.

"Poptarts on a mother fucking Dick!" I exclaimed and he smirks down on to me.

"You can't dare escape me Angel."

I ENJOY THIS STORY A LITTLE TOO MUCH.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

226K 4.4K 19
| THIS BOOK WAS WRITTEN IN 2016 | Jessica Sanders finds herself in a whirl wind of a relationship as she finds herself falling in love with her Medic...
21.9K 819 28
~ π—–π—’π— π—£π—Ÿπ—˜π—§π—˜π—— 𝗦𝗧𝗒π—₯𝗬 ~ #1 π’Šπ’ π‘΄π’π’π’†π’š π‘―π’†π’Šπ’”π’• π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 24/12/2019 #1 𝒐𝒏 𝑨𝒍𝒗𝒂𝒓𝒐 𝑴𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒆 π’•π’‚π’ˆ 𝒐𝒏 28/05/2020 #2 π’ŠοΏ½...
5.4K 491 9
Wattpad has launched a new dating app-and it's gone viral! So, what happens when a socially-awkward seventeen-year-old, Snow Black, decides to give i...
16 0 8
Celine and Sebastian. An epic love story that will break your heart and put it back together all in one. ... Celine: "Meet me there", my fiancΓ© text...