Clauddy! (Claude x Male! Oc/R...

由 RosenNeko

*Claude's P.O.V* His stupid cat p*ssed me off. Not only do I have to deal with him, I also have to deal with... 更多

Chapter 1: Kid, Cat, and Boy...
Chapter 2: My Precious Kitty, Adorable Child, and... Interesting Male
Chapter 3: Fluffyness... Only Word
Chapter 4: Alois...
Chapter 6: The Life
Chapter 7: Humble Castle
Chapter 8: Still Here

Chapter 5: Bitter

1.1K 45 7
由 RosenNeko

*Claude's P.O.V*

I awoke a little later to a fresh home cooked meal. Now, normally, anyone would be ecstatic to have such a nice meal, but, I wasn't.

I huffed as Alois fawned over Hiito's cooking. It made my eyebrow twitch and a stern frown appear.

"It's just soooooo good, Oka-san!" cheered Alois. He soon moved onto his next compliment faster than he's changed moods.

Hiito just said, "Thanks" over and over as he blushed. It didn't look like Hiito was used to being complimented, which seemed to add to my bitter mood.

"Guess my cooking isn't good enough," I eventually said without even trying to.

The compliments stopped pouring out of Alois' mouth and the blush disappeared from Hiito's face. Now, all eyes were on me, and I can say that I felt uncomfortable.

"Are you... jealous?" questioned Hiito as he rose an eyebrow.

I completely ignored Hiito's question and continued to eat. Either Hiito was way too nice or he was considerate of the fact that he was in someone else's home, but he didn't push the question any further. Even so, Alois did.

He looked at Hiito with big sparkling eyes, egging him on. When he realized Hiito wouldn't continue on, his excited shades of blue hues turned to me. With the look I received, I knew that I better prepare a proper response.

"So, are you jealous, Clauddy?" hummed Alois as his eyes practically bore into my soul.

I gulped a little before letting out a small cough. There was no way I could avoid him for much longer. I was definitely not escaping him. He would pester me about it until it was well past his bedtime.

"I-"

"Alois," interrupted Hiito. "You're food is getting cold. Soon, it'll be ice."

"Ah!" said Alois as he jumped a little. "Thank you again, Hiito-nii!"

Hiito nodded his head. He then glanced at me for a second before letting out a small smile.

How can something like that (^) be so cute? Work of the devils, I tell you.

I sighed as I continued to eat.

*@^@*

I watched as Hiito put Alois to sleep. He honestly looked like a parent doing such things. He would probably make it to the top of the list if he had any kids. Had any kids? Well, does the cat count as one? I know some pet owners feel that their... "babies" are, well, babies. It's not something I would consider, though. A pet is just that, a pet.

If Hiito heard him say that, he'd be punched in the face, or maybe even killed. Just know that Claude Faustus believed with all of his... heart that if he was to say the sentence out loud, he'd end up severely injured.

Hiito and I exited Alois' room without any words being said. We even stood in the hall of the room without words for a good minute. It was uncomfortable for me, but it seemed to be heaven on earth for Hiito.

"You can bring the cat in next time," I broke the silence.

"Sure?" questioned Hiito as he rose an eyebrow.

"Just keep him out of my room," I said as I pushed up my glasses.

Hiito let out a small smile and nodded his head. "Guess there's going to be a next time then..."

I coughed at the realization. "Guess so. Now, you should get home to the... Pip."

"You're right, you're right," said Hiito. He then left to his home.

*@^@*

I lay in bed, thankful for my weird work days, and flipped through my book. It was a horror story that occurred during colonial times. To say it was strange, was commentary of the least kind of words. It was far beyond strange.

"You always look so disgusted when reading that book," hummed Alois as he grinned. "What is it about? Crows?"

I nearly threw up at the thought of the vile bird-- with its scavenging ways and its desperate beady eyes.

"Fortunately, it's not about those ravenous beings," I stated as I sighed. "It's just an unbelievable story."

"Is it like Disney?" asked Alois as he tilted his head to the side.

"Worse," I said as I sighed.

"But... I like Disney," said Alois as he seemed upset.

"Doesn't mean it's not believable," I said.

"Hiito likes it too," said Alois as he looked away. "His favorite is the cat movie. He also likes Aladdin."

He knows just how to get me to buckle, doesn't he?

"Okay," finally caid. "Disney things are pretty cool."

Alois grinned at that. How could he not? He had won against me. I wasn't the type to give in easily.

I set my book down. It wasn't because of the exhausting conversation with Alois, but the fact that the book was so stereotypical, that it completely ignored its time frame. Like, how can you ignore such important details, such as the war, the rights, and other things. It was absolutely idiotic in every way shape and form, but I couldn't manage to put it down.

"Can we have breakfast now?" asked Alois.

"Sure," I said as I got out of bed.

*@^@*

I lay on the couch with Alois for a bit. He apparently wanted me to watch this Goosebumps show with him. It was actually quite amusing, all except for that stupid puppet episode. It was actually kind of scary-- To Alois of course. I could never be scared of such a... hideous piece of garbage.

"Claude, do you want me to call Oka-san to calm you down?" asked Alois.

"I am perfectly fine," I said as I glared at Alois.

"But, the puppet man in the suit nearly gave you a heart attack!" exclaimed Alois.

"It did not!" I exclaimed. I then sighed. "Let's go take out the trash."

To say that I was surprised to see Hiito, would be a complete lie. It was strange, yes, but I began to notice that whenever I was taking out the trash, so was Hiito. Who was stalking who, I do not know. On a different note, one thing that did surprise me was how Hiito was talking to someone. Not just anyone, but someone. Someone who seemed significant in his life.

How did I know the pair were close, well, the guy he was talking to was making him smile. I had never seen Hiito smile, unless he was with me or Alois. That was enough evidence to me.

"Hello, Hiito," I said.

Hiito then turned to me with a smile. "Ah, this is Claude and Alois! They were the pair I was telling you about."

The red headed man looked at me. He had silver eyes and freckles, pretty unique features. He was definitely a foreigner though. You could tell by the British accent incorporated with his Japanese speech, also from the way he looked.

"I'm Brody Mann," said the redhead. "It's very nice to meet you."

"Claude Faustus," I responded as I shook the redhead's outstretched hand.

The Brody person then looked at Alois. Alois looked back at him with his usual smile.

"Thank you for helping my Oka-san take out the trash!" cheered Alois.

I wonder if I was the only one who noticed the boy's infasous on "my". Apparently not, because Hiito was blushing and looking with wide eyes at Alois.

"A-Alois," said Hiito as he covered his face.

That's a cute thing to do.

The Brody person chuckled and said, "Welcome."

Hiito then sighed and said, "I'll talk to you later Brody."

"Sure thing," said the Brody person.

The redhead then left the premises as I glared at his back.

"I see wrinkles in your future," said Hiito as he stared at my face.

"Who was that guy anyway?" asked Alois as his bipolar part showed. His face had made a complete 180° turn from the cheerful banana it once was.

Hiito shook his head. "Brody's my ex. Seems that he recently moved in here and he was just being the usual nice guy by visiting neighbors. That guy never changes. He's always so nice, that it gets boring after awhile. Seriously."

Ex?

EX?!?!?!

"Are you for real?" I asked as I stared at Hiito in shock.

"Yes," said Hiito... and wait for it... wait for it... with a small smile that only a person who was often around Hiito could notice.

I was often around Hiito.

I was not pleased.

I was bitter. It was another bitter moment in my life.

继续阅读

You'll Also Like

638K 39.1K 103
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.2M 115K 64
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
114K 5.7K 54
(y/n) (l/n) a girl who was born in the modern world who somewhat ends up in the taisho era of demon slayer. Her sassiness and eccentric attitude capt...
461K 16.6K 95
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...