Let's Be Heroes || Boku No He...

By adawieyh

(Please be aware that this fanfiction is *OLD*, *CRINGEY* and was written by a *HORNY* 13 year old. You have... More

☆ Yuuna
Season 1 ヒーローの条件 ☆ What it Takes to be a Hero
Season 1 うなれ筋肉 ☆ Roaring Muscles
Season 1 新入生 ☆ The New Student
Season 1 今 僕に 出来る こと を ☆ What I Can Do for Now
Season 1 猛れクソナード ✩ Rage, You Damn Nerd
Season 1 デク vs かっちゃん ☆ Deku vs. Kacchan
ユナの生涯の後ろに ☆ Behind Yuuna's Life
こ-こんにちは、...ユナです! ☆ H-Hello, ...it's Yuuna!
Season 1 スタートライン、爆豪の ☆ Bakugou's Start Line
Season 1 いいぞガンバレ飯田くん! ☆ Yeah, Just Do Your Best, Iida!
Season 1 未知との遭遇 ☆ Encounter with the Unknown ☆ Part 1
Season 1 未知との遭遇 ☆ Encounter with the Unknown ☆ Part 2
Dear Yuuna: 覚えていますか... ☆ Do you remember...
Season 1 私のヒーロー ☆ My Hero
Season 1 各々の胸 に ☆ Upon Each of Their Hearts
New Hunter X Hunter Fanfiction
Happy Birthday to you, Yuuna!
Let's Be Heroes! A My Hero Academia Tap Story
100K READS?!
A New BNHA Fanfiction?

Season 1 私たちは英雄です ☆ We are Heroes

8.8K 266 252
By adawieyh

✵       ✹ *    .   ·      . ⊹               ✺     · * . .    ✦        ✫     *   ✧ *.   ·       ✹ .   .

Chapter 5

✧・゚: *✧・゚:* We are Heroes *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

"He got over 700 meters?!" Blurted out a student loudly in shock.

"Finally, a hero-like record!" Ochako hurrayed in happiness, with her arms up high in the air.

Yuuna looked at the joyful female student beside her with a small smile formed onto her face. She twirled a lock of her hair with her finger, "You're so happy for him, Ochako-san..." She smiled up to the said girl, her bright smile making the girl's heart skipped a beat.

Ochako hold in her breath, unable to breath for a short while. She breathed out and she gripped the cloth of her shirt, she felt her heart beating and she looked down, "I really am..." She replied as a dim tint of pink appeared decorated her cheeks.

She then slipped in her hand into Yuuna's hand. Feeling the soft, delicate hand of hers she gently grab a hold of Yuuna's hand in her hand and she tangled their fingers together, heat rosing her cheeks and she cheered once again.

"Yay..." Yuuna cheered, however the tone of her voice were low. She looked down and she felt herself flushing before quickly clasping a hand onto her face, she grumbled incoherent nonsense under her breath as she glanced to the side, avoiding any eye contacts with anyone.

Ochako felt the heat on her cheeks getting heater and she looked away with her cheeks heating a hue of dark red, 'Aw...' She thought as a small smile took over her face. She then gripped Yuuna's hand tighter as she mentally squealed in her head, large blushes comically appeared onto her cheeks.

Tenya, who's standing beside the both of them glanced their way with envy that could be seen held in his eyes, "Tch." He clicked his tongue before returning his attention to the field.

He hovered his hand over his face, blocking the light of the bright sun from blinding his sight. He looked at Izuku, who's holding his finger while biting the bottom of his lip, "His finger's swollen!" He yelled out and then he rubbed his chin with his fingers, he tapped his pointer finger lightly on the top of his chin whilst his thumb rested under his chin, "There was the entrance exam, too. He has a strange Quirk..." He muttered quietly as he gazed at the boy in the middle of the field with confusion and curiosity.

"It's not stylish enough." Said Yuuga as he flip his bright, blond bangs away from his sight. He then tilt his head up and close his eyes, "It should've been better." He dramatically sang before bringing the back of his hand onto his forehead.

Katsuki's eyes widened with a string of sweat trickling down the side of his face, his mouth were wide agape in disbelief as his red irises dilated in shock, 'Wh-What's with that power?! Everyone's Quirks manifest by the age of four. This is unthinkable!' He thought.

'S-Someone told me..."You can become a hero"...' Said Izuku who had his body pinned against the school's wall and the collar of his uniform gripped tightly by Katsuki, 'That it was because of my own effort...'

Yuuna took away her hand from her face and she turned to Katsuki who's trembling with his head hanging down low, shades of shadows appeared below his locks of spiky blond hair.

"What is the meaning of this?" Katsuki muttered as his hand shook and his fingers twitched, explosions formed from the palm of his twitching hand.

"B-Bakugou-kun, no!" Yunna yelled out as she flew towards the said boy and held him by wrapping her arms around his waist, using every effort to stop him from running towards his friend in the field.

Katsuki trashed around in the girl's grasp before pushing the girl away with force, making her trip onto her bottom on the ground and he slid out of her arms, "Nobody's getting in my way!" He growled loudly before running towards Izuku with pure anger could be seen across his features, "Hey! Tell me what's going on, Deku, you bastard!" He yelled out to the boy standing in the middle of the field. Izuku shrieked in fear when he saw him running towards him and he took a step back.

As Katsuki run towards Izuku and he got dangerously close to him before scarfs wrapped around him and pulled him back with force, "What the-? There cloths are hard..!" Katsuki exclaimed as he struggled to turn to the side, he looked behind him to be met with Aizawa who was controlling the scarfs that's holding him back.

"They're weapons for capture made of carbon fiber woven together with metal wire of a special alloy." Aizawa stated as shadows casted over his eyes, he looked down and he gritted his teeth, "Jeez...Don't keep making me use my Quirk over and over..." He glared at them with his menacing glowing, red eyes as his long, dark hair flew up into the air, "I have dry eye." He said.

"It's such as waste, since his Quirk is so amazing!"

Aizawa sighed quietly before blinking his eyes, the red hue glowing around his irises disappeared as his scarfs was pulled and wrapped loosely around his neck while his hair dropped and drape onto his shoulders.

"We're wasting time. Whoever's next, get ready." Aizawa proclaimed monotonously as he wave his hand before walking away and stood nearby the students with boredom across his face.

Izuku quickly walked back over towards his friends. Yuuna walked over to him and she looked at him in concern, "Is your finger all right, Izuku?" She asked him as she softly caressed her fingers on Izuku's injured finger making him instantly blushed beet red and he sheepishly rubbed the back of his head with his face heating up.

"Ah, yeah..." Izuku mumbled as he had his eyes downcasted to the ground. He lower down his head as the heat across his cheeks flare up upon his whole face.

Yuuna gently grab a hold of Izuku's hand, she brought it up to her lips and she softly peck his injured finger. Izuku looked at her and his eyes widened in shock, his green irises dilated as it trembled slightly. As he felt the soft, plump lips of hers touched his finger, giving him shivers running down his spine.

"There, a little kiss will make the pain go away!" Yuuna said, straightening her back and she stood on her ground properly before letting go of Izuku's hand.

Katsuki clicked his tongue in annoyance before looking away, he clenched his fists tightly and he looked down, 'Until a little white ago, he was just a pebble on the side of the road. A pebble...on the side of the road!' He angrily thought.

-

After that, they all finished the rest of the tests.

"Okay, I'll quickly tell you the results. The total is simply the marks you got from each test." Aizawa stated as took out the device out of his pants' pocket before look at all of the students gathered in front of him in boredom, "It's a waste of time to explain verbally, so I'll show you the results all at once." He said to all of them.

Izuku clutched his injured finger with his head hanged down low and his eyes clenched shut tightly, 'The person with the lowest total score will be expelled. The only result I had that was any good was in the ball throw. For the rest of the tests, I did terribly because of the pain.' He thought.

Aizawa pressed a button on the device in his grasp and a bright, glowing blue hologram screen appeared floating in front of him. Then, every students' names began to appear upon the screen. Everyone gathered around the screen and they all look at the screen.

"1. Yuuna Tsuyoi, 強い由奈"
"2. Momo Yaoyorozu, 八百万百"
"3. Shouto Todoroki, 轟焦凍"
"4. Katsuki Bakugou, 爆豪勝己"
"5. Tenya Iida, 飯田天哉"
"6. Fumikage Tokoyami, 常闇踏陰"
"7. Mezou Shoji, 障子目蔵"
"8. Mashirao Ojiro, 尾白猿夫"
"9. Eijirou Kirishima, 切島鋭児郎
"10. Mina Ashido, 芦戸三奈"
"11. Ochako Uraraka, 麗日お茶子"
"12. Kouji Kouda, 口田甲司"
"13. Rikidou Satou, 砂藤力道"
"14. Tsuyu Asui, 蛙吹梅雨"
"15. Yuuga Aoyama, 青山優雅"
"16. Hanta Sero, 瀬呂繁太"
"17. Denki Kaminari, 上鳴電気"
"18. Kyouka Jirou, 耳郎響香"
"19. Tooru Hagakure, 葉隠透"
"20. Minoru Mineta, 峰田実"
"21. Izuku Midoriya, 緑谷出久"

'Last place will be...'

Izuku's eyes widened and his green irises shrunk in terror, '...expelled?' He finished his thought before hanging his head down low, he gritted his teeth as he looked down to his injured finger.

Aizawa pressed a button on the device in his grasp and the geometric, hologram rectangular transparent prism glitched before receding from everyone's view. He tucked in his hand into the pocket of his jacket and he looked at every students who were staring at him.

"By the way, I was lying about the expulsion." Aizawa announced, silence engulfed the group of students, the sound of crickets creaking could be heard among the students. At the sight of the silent students, a malicious grin made its way upon Aizawa's weary features, "It was a rational deception to draw out the upper limits of your Quirks." He said, making everyone screeched in utter disbelief, exception for the recommended students.

Momo placed her hands on her hip and she turned to the students, "Of course that was a lie. It should've been obvious if you just thought it through." She said.

"With that, we're done here." Proclaimed Aizawa as he began to walked away, with his face buried in the thick cloths of his scarf wrapped around his neck and his hands tucked deep into the pockets of his jacket, "There are handouts with the curriculum and such in the classroom so when you get back, look over them."

As Izuku sighed in relief and wiped away the beads of sweat forming upon his face, Aizawa called out for him and he looked up to be with him giving him a paper, "Have the old lady fix you in the nurse's office." Izuku looked at it before taking it away from Aizawa's grasp, "Tomorrow will be packed with even more rigorous tests. Prepare yourself." Aizawa informed him monotonously before walking away from him.

'I got through this for now, but there was too much that I couldn't do.' Izuku thought as he glanced down to the paper in his grasp, 'I'm starting from last place. I have a lot to learn from here on out in order to get closer to what I dream of becoming!' He gripped the paper tightly before closing his eyes and let out a quiet sigh.

-

School has finally ended, the sound of the bell rings through out the school was heard echoing the building.

Yuuna halted her hands from going through further contents pasted upon the papers in her book. She then closed the textbook in her hands with a loud clap, she brushed her palm over the cover lightly before placing the thick book into her bag.

She placed the straps of her bag onto her shoulders and she carried them on her back. She then ran towards Izuku's desk and she gave him a pat on the shoulder, snapping him out of his daze.

"Hey, it's the end of school. Let's walk home together, I knew that you lived somewhere nearby my neighborhood-" Yuuna squeaked and she felt her cheeks warming up. She averted her eyes and rubbed the back of her as she bit the bottom of her lip lightly.

"-It's not like you have to or anything...I-I'm not forcing you...But umm I thought that we could walk together since our neighborhood is pretty near each other, no? Hehe..." She stuttered before giggling nervously and gulped the lump formed within her throat.

Izuku smiled up at her, his freckled cheeks were flushed, light pink roses decorated them, "Sure! We'll have some time to hang out with each other." He cheerfully said as he tilted his head to the side cutely. He forgot that he had his heavy bag hanging onto his shoulders and he felt himself tripping off of his chair and fall onto the floor.

Izuku quickly sat back up with a dark, beet red blush covering his face and he stuttered incoherent words while he frantically looked around him and waved his arms up and down rapidly. He then sighed before glancing back up to Yuuna and rubbed the back of his neck sheepishly.

Yuuna smiled and laughed. She felt her cheeks heating up, tint of pink dusted across her cheeks. She clasp a hand over her chest, feeling her chest heaving up and down along with her breathing. She felt flutters in the pit of her stomach and she felt her heart beating faster.

"You clumsy goof..." Yuuna mumbled with a small smile stretched on the edge of her lips. She extended her hand out for the boy sitting on the floor to grab a hold onto, "Let's go, Izuku." She smiled and the boy smiled back.

-

The both of them walked out of the school building and were now heading towards their wanting destination. Izuku who had his arms hanging, let out a long sigh, "I'm so tired..." He grumbled.

As they were about to walk further, a hand grabbed Izuku's shoulder, startling him and he quickly turned to his back, to only be meeting with the figure of a certain male, "Iida!" He stuttered out loudly, "Is your finger healed?" Asked Tenya to him.

Izuku smiled up to him, "Yeah, thanks to Recovery Girl." He said as he raised his finger, wrapped with bandages with sweat trailing down his forehead.

Yunna turned her heels and she shyly smiled up at Tenya who's gazing at the bandaged finger of Izuku's. Tenya noticed her staring at him and he blushed at the sight of her shyly smiling at him in greetings, he stuttered out incoherent curses under his breath before straightening his back and gave her a short nod, despite of him trying to be serious, visible beet red blushes could be seen dusting his cheeks.

Tenya coughed loudly before looking back front, "I was really taken in by Mr. Aizawa. I even thought, "This is the best of the best" and such." He said as he waved his pointer finger around before crossing his arms over his chest and looked down, "I didn't think a teacher would encourage us with a lie."

"Hey, you three! Wait for me!" Yelled out a running Ochako. She grinned happily and she pounced onto Yuuna's back and wrapped her arms around her waist, giving her a tight hug, "Yuu-chan!" She squealed as she nuzzled her nose against the crook of her neck.

Ochako untangled her arms from Yuuna's waist and she straightened her back before looking at three of them, "I'm Ochako Uraraka. Um, you're Tenya Iida, you're Yuuna Tsuyoi and you're Deku Midoriya, right?"

As Yuuna was listening to the conversation, she felt her head throbbing painfully and she pinched the bridge of her nose. Yuuna looked around her surroundings, her vision were getting fogy and she felt faint. She turned to the three of them with a timid, forced smile. She rubbed the back of her head sheepishly, "U-Umm...I really, really have to go now...I'll see you later, alright?" She smiled, however her smile wavered and slightly faltered at the faint, unbearable poundings within her skull, "Sorry guys..."

Yuuna gave them a brief wave before running off of from the school ground and she took a sharp turn. Then, she activated midair boost, she felt herself floating and she dashed fast through the air, heading towards her house.

-

Yuuna arrived at her house and breaths heavily, her chest heaving up and down rapidly. She rushed into her house, locking the door behind her before heading straight towards the kitchen, she pulled the refrigerator's door with force, cold gush of wind formed from the refrigerator and brush against her figure, sending shivers down her spine.

She took out a small bottle filled with pills and a cup of plain water. She quickly opened the cap of the bottle of pills and she took a couple pills out of the bottle before throwing them into her mouth. Ignoring the bitter salt taste lingering in her mouth, she quickly took a gulp of the plain water. She then immediately swallow the pills down her throat.

The effects of the pills had distribute her instance effects through out her whole body. She took in a deep breath, smiling a tad bit as the effects made her feel better, the throbbing pain within her skull lessen and she felt the fog blocking her vision slowly vanishing from the line of her vision.

Yuuna rubbed her eyes, a quiet yawn escaped her wet, parted lips before proceeding to go up the flight of stairs. She walked down the hallway and she stood in front of a plain white door, she grab a hold of the doorknob and twist it, unlocking it with a loud clack. She then pushed the door open with force and she walked into the room.

Yuuna proceeded to take off her clothes, leaving her in her undergarments. She brought her clothes and she walked into the bathroom, locking the door behind her and she throw the clothes into an empty plastic basin.

She lightly scratched her slim stomach before sliding off the straps of her bra off of her shoulders. She unclasped her bra with ease behind her and she slipped in her fingers through the straps pooling around her shoulders of her white lacy bra. She then pulled the cloth off of her shoulders and throw them into the plastic basin.

She then took off her underwear off of her by sliding in her fingers into the waistband of her white lacy underwear and she pushed the cloth down, so it would pool around her ankles. She crouched down and she took the cloth off of her ankles before throwing them into the basin.

"Well, let's get this over with." Yuuna muttered to herself quietly.

-

After a couple of minutes of spending her time taking a shower in the bathroom, Yuuna walked out of the bathroom while rubbing one of her eyes with the back of her hand as a quiet yawn escaped her lips. She jumped back onto the soft surface of her bed, she slid herself in into the thick, warm mattress.

"Thank goodness that I was able to get back right on time..." Yuuna muttered, dropping her arm onto her face, "If I didn't take those pills at the right time, I'd have lost consciousness in front of them and something would've happened..."

Yuuna lifted her arm and she fixated her eyes up to the ceiling of her room, the fan was whirling around, forming a gush of wind. With the air conditioner switched on, the surge of cold breeze flew out of the machine and filled the room with such coldness. Yuuna snuggled further into the blanket wrapped around her, she sink deeper into the thick cloth and she felt herself engulfed with the satisfying warm.

Her chest rise and fall, following the line of her breathing. Light, warm breaths puffed out of her slightly parted lips. Her eyes were slowly dropping, the light casted in her bright pair of bright cyan irises were dimming as she felt herself relaxing and indulged to the darkness filling her vision.

As her eyes closed, the darkness lulled her to sleep. She immersed and fall deep down into a never ending sky scattered with countless amount of dreams.

-

The next day, school has started once again. The well know U.A. High's filled with students, the building were packed with tons of people.

The curriculum of U.A. High's hero course are regular required classes in the morning.

Class 1-A, were having a literature language subject, English. The students in the classroom were taught by Present Mic. Present Mic turned his heels towards the class, he hold a small reference book in his grasp as he looked around the classroom.

"Which of these English sentences is wrong?" Present Mic inquired, based of the English sentences written onto the board behind him.

Most of the students were engulfed in silence, they stared raptly up to the heroic man standing in front of them. They were both confused at the similarity of the lessons with their current schools' lessons, they were absolutely weirded out at the normality.

"Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!" Present Mic whooped loudly as he raised a fist up into the air and brought it up and down rapidly.

Yuuna looked at the board with her hand rested upon her cheek as her elbow placed onto the desk. She leaned her cheek further against the palm of her hand, she had the tip of her pen lightly placed on her puckered lips.

Momo raised her hand up, catching Present Mic's attention and he pointed out his finger to her.

"Okay, Yaoyorozu, come on!"

-

Lunch is at the main cafeteria, where the students would be able to buy gourmet food for reasonable prices. The food served was made by a certain hero known by the name of, Lunch Rush.

Lunch Rush gave a thumbs up, "White rice is great comfort food, isn't it?" He questioned.

Yuuna held the chopsticks in her grasp, she had a small bowl of fresh white rice with chicken curry served on the rice. She used the chopsticks to grab a hold of some rice before taking a bite of them rice.

Light pink roses decorated Yuuna's cheeks as she clasp her hand lightly over her mouth, the taste lingering in her mouth were awe fully astounding. Yuuna then nodded with a look of pure pleasant across her facial features.

Izuku had his hands clasped onto his cheeks that flushed at the sight of the hero standing in front of him, Tenya were staring up to the hero intently while both Ochako and Yuuna enjoyed the food that has been served for the both of them.

-

Time passed by, it was finally afternoon portion of the day and they would be have hero basic training. As the rest of the students in class waited for the teacher, Yuuna sat in her arranged seat dazing off with her eyes closed, obviously oblivious towards the stares burning the back of her head.

After a few moments, they all eventually heard the voice of a certain hero, All Might, "I am..." He then slide open the door of the classroom with his usual wide smile upon his features, his chest were puffed out forward, his arms were stretched back as they gripped the door, "...coming through the door like a normal person." He finished his sentence as the cape of his costume dramatically flew behind him.

The students cheered loudly at the sight of All Might as All Might casually stepped through the hallway and entered the classroom. All Might marched behind the teacher's desk and placed his hands on his hip, "I teach Hero Basic Training. It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero." He stated to the whole class as they listened to him, "You'll take the most units of this subject!"

All Might began to stretched his muscles, "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-" He then turned towards the class, holding up a card with the word, "Battle" written on it in his grasp, "-Combat training!" He yelled loudly.

"And to go with that are these!" All Might pointed to the wall beside him, rows of rectangular machines with cases began to unlatched from the wall. There were numbers shown on each of the cases on the machines, "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started."

"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!" All Might ordered as he pointed out towards the door of the classroom.

-

Once everyone has put their hero costumes on, the all began to walked out of a dark tunnel. The bright light of the grounds shone against their figures. They walked beside each other with their heads tilted up high, the light blinding their figures gave them a vibe of a true hero.

All Might grinned widely, "They say the clothes make the man, young men and ladies." He said.

"Be fully aware, from now on...you are heroes!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.7K 162 25
Yumiko Nakamura was one of the few lucky ones to get into UA High. Of course, it wasn't through the Hero Course as she hoped. With a slightly less th...
2.2K 112 37
Shiina Ito, a blasian girl born into the prestigious Ito family, on track to become a professional hero in the world of My Hero Academia, has her lif...
634K 29.7K 91
"Love was so fucking cringey until I met you." You and your delinquent brother had been "troubled" kids, since the very beginning of it all. Before...
24.5K 667 50
You and your twin brother are known to be very close and rowdy at times. Both of you were in separate Hero classes yet still supported each other. Yo...