The Human's Possessive Alpha...

By xStranger_Strangerx

"Hello Alexandria. My name is Jace and you are mine." This story is in the process of being revised ten years... More

Chapter One - A New Beginning (Again)
Chapter two - Scared
Chapter three- What?
Chapter four- Oh God
Chapter Five- Who you belong to
Chapter six -I will break her face
Chapter Seven - Will you be my girlfriend?
Chapter Eight -Introductions
Chapter Nine -Isn't Bush Gardens supposed to be a good thing?
Chapter Ten -Kids?!
Chapter 11 -I promise
Chapter Twelve- I want crazy
Chapter Thirteen- You have to let Jace go-
Chapter Fifteen- I can still feel him-
Chapter Sixteen- Going Home-
Chapter Seventeen- Let's play a game-
Chapter Eighteen~ I will not accept her~
Chapter Nineteen~ He. Did. What?~
Chapter Twenty- A smile that should've lasted
Chapter Twenty One~ Seriously dude trust her~
Chapter Twenty Two ~ Boy were we wrong......
Chapter Twenty Three~ Entertainment~
Chapter Twenty Four ~Birthday Boy~
Chapter Twenty Five ~You lied, Jace~
Chapter Twenty Six ~I didn't mean it~
Chapter Twenty Seven~I think that's plenty of time~
Chapter Twenty Eight ~Victoria's Secret Commercial~
Chapter Twenty Nine ~Ever.~
Chapter Thirty ~All Dressed Up~
Chapter Thirty One-I Think We Should Wait
Chapter Thirty Two ~Distraction
Chapter Thirty Three~...Or Not
Umm...Hi lovlies

Chapter Fourteen- I'm sorry

33.7K 775 46
By xStranger_Strangerx

Chapter Fourteen

Alex

Three Weeks Later

     The same sound that lulled me into sleep every night was my alarm every morning.

     Beep

     Beep

     Beep

     Beep

     And every night it helped me sleep. It meant he was still breathing and here, but at the same time he wasn't. He was still with me with his body, but he couldn't talk to me.

     He couldn't hold me.

     He couldn't kiss me.

     He couldn't tell me that he loved me.

     Every day I stayed by his side. Everyone in the pack visited their Alpha and Luna, giving me their condolences. I couldn't say anything. All I could do was nod once and continue to stare at Jace clutching his hand. They said he was getting better every day, but to me he wasn't better until he was awake and had his arms around me again. They still didn't know what happened to him, but they had a few ideas.

     The first was it could've been wolfsbane injected into his blood stream somehow. Wolfsbane is used by hunters to subdue a werewolf and then kill them. It was used by wolves until a while ago when all the alphas came together and declared that wolfsbane was banished and couldn't be used. If caught, the punishment was death.

     The second was a drug called Nightwitch. Nightwitch was a drug that caused werewolves extreme pain and eventually a comatose state or, in higher doses, death. That was banished as well by the same group.

     The third idea was they were both used on Jace. The doctors said that they found traces of both drugs in his blood system. They didn't know how he survived it. Alone the drugs are bad enough, but together, even the smallest dosage could be lethal. To be honest I didn't really care how he survived it, all I cared about was that he did. That he was still alive. Now all we have to figure out is who would try to kill him and how they got ahold of the drugs. I already had an idea of who did it. My father. He's tried to kidnap me, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was him.

     Chris and Sara came by a few times and they always left disappointed that I didn't play with them, but at the time I didn't really care.

     I lost some weight over the past 3 weeks. I didn't eat much, and when I did it was cause Grant forced me too. I rarely ever left his side, in fear I wouldn't be there when he woke up. Usually I would sit next to him on the bed all day, running a hand through his soft, silky hair, and with the other hand I would cling to his hand.

     As I sat there, stroking his hair and clinging to him like every other day, a miracle happened.

     His hand moved.

     Ever since he was in a coma his fingers would twitch every now and then, but this time, this time, his whole hand moved.

     To say I was surprised would be an understatement. I sat there frozen waiting for him to move again.

     But instead, I got something even better.

     "Alex," he murmured, clenching his hands and squeezing his eyes. Hearing his voice again made my heart soar.

     "Jace." I whispered. I leaned in closer to him as his eyes fluttered open. Seeing his ocean blue eyes was my little piece of heaven. He was my heaven. "You're awake." I whispered, my voice cracking as tears trailed silently down my face. "How do you feel?"

     "Hungry." he grumbled.

     "Oh my god. I am such an idiot! I'll be right back." I stood up, but before I could get far I felt his hand wrap around my wrist lightly, stopping me in my tracks.

     "Alex," he whispered, his voice hoarse. "Stay with me. Please." I nodded and slowly sat back on the bed trying not to hurt him. He rolled his eyes, grabbed my waist and pulled me on him to straddle his stomach.

     "Jace!" I yelled. "You can't do that. I could hurt you." I told him trying to get off of him.

     "You won't hurt me Alex. I need the touch of my mate right now. That's the only thing that's gonna make me feel better." he said.

     In all honesty I needed his touch too.

     Craved it.

     I sighed and slowly leaned down to rest my head on his chest. He sighed and wrapped his arms around me and squeezed lightly.

     "I missed you." I whispered. His grip tightened slightly and he kissed the top of my head. "I'm scared this is a dream and when I wake up you'll be gone again."

     "This isn't a dream kitten. I'm here and I'm never leaving you again."

      I smiled softly and kissed his chest once. I rested my head on his collar bone and placed my hand in the middle of his chest. Even through his t-shirt I could feel his warmth. The warmth I missed so much.

     Then, of course, there was a knock on the door ruining our moment. I groaned in annoyance. I was not happy we were interrupted.

     "Go away!" I yelled.

     "Alex you haven't eaten anything in days." Brant yelled back through the door. "You have to eat something. I'll come back later, but you are going to eat, even if I have to force feed you." Then you could hear his footsteps receding.

     I stiffened as Brant said that and Jace tightened his grip on me. "What?" he growled lowly.

     I didn't answer him. I just closed my eyes and snuggled into his chest.

     "What did he mean when he said you haven't eaten in days?" he asked.

     "Exactly what he said Jace. I haven't had an appetite lately so I haven't been eating." I mumbled quietly.

     "Alex. Are you crazy?" he asked. I simply shrugged. Then all of a sudden he flipped us so that he was hovering over me.

     "Jace! You can't do that! You're going to hurt yourself." I scolded him. He was not affected by it in the slightest.

     "Why weren't you eating?" he growled.

     "I just wasn't hungry." I mumbled avoiding eye contact.

     "Why weren't you hungry?"

     "Oh I don't know Jace. Maybe it was because my mate was lying in a bed unconscious and no one had any idea why it happened!" And then, I broke.

    I hadn't cried since the day he was comatosed. But I cried. And I couldn't stop. He fell onto the side of the bed and sat up bringing me with him.

     "Jace I was alone. You couldn't hold me. Couldn't kiss me. You couldn't tell me that you loved me. I was so alone. You were here, but you weren't. So I'm sorry if I couldn't eat anything and keep it down. I'm sorry that I could barely speak while you were like that. I'm sorry I broke. I'm sorry I'm not as strong as you. I'm sorry." I sobbed into his chest. the dam I had built while he was comatosed broke and everything just spilled.

     "Alex." he said. He took my chin between his fingers and lifted my gaze to meet his. "You shouldn't be sorry. I would've been the same way, if not worse, if our positions were reversed. I'm sorry I left for so long. Every day I could hear you breathing, hear your heart beating. I could feel you. When you touched my hand and ran a hand through my hair. I could feel it. I could feel you. I tried to open my eyes everyday, but everyday I couldn't. I don't know what's different about today, but I was finally able to open my eyes, and see your beautiful face again." He took his hand and cupped my cheek gently.

     "I thought you weren't gonna come back." I whispered.

      "Alexandria you are my angel. You are my everything. I will always come back and I will always find you if you're gone. No matter where you are." he said.

     "I love you Jace." I said, my voice cracking with tears.

     "I love you Alex. Always."

     "Come on." he said. "Let's get us both some food. We both need it." He stood up slowly with a little help from me. We walked into the kitchen where half of the pack was. When they saw Jace they started cheering. Blake came up to him and they had one of those man hug things and he helped Jace sit down. Jace brought me down to sit on his lap. When I looked at him with a scowl all he said was, "I need the comfort of my mate is all." Yeah he had a smirk on his face so I'm pretty sure he just wanted me to sit on his lap. And to be honest I wasn't complaining. I had missed his touch too. I put my head on his shoulder with a smile glad to have my mate back.

     We stayed with the pack for a few hours, eating, and having fun. I finally made Jace leave because he started to yawn every now and again. At first he put up a fight, but then he agreed wholeheartedly which was very strange.

     When we got back to our room he grabbed me and threw me on the bed. He was hovering over me a few moments later.

     "You know, I haven't gotten to kiss you since I woke up, and I've been wanting to for a while now." he said kissing up and down my neck, stopping to lick and suck my mark. I tilted my head to the side to give him more access.

     His kisses started to get rougher and he was gripping my hips tightly, almost painfully. But I had missed him too much to stop him. He trailed kisses up to my lips and he stopped. He was only an inch from my lips and he stopped. I could feel his breath on my parted lips as our breath mixed.

     I couldn't take it anymore so I leaned up closing the distance. The moment our lips met was like the first time all over again. There were fireworks and sparks. Our lips moved in sync as his hands traveled up and down my body. His hand slipped under my tank top and rubbed my stomach softly, slowly, making the sparks intensify greatly. I moaned into his mouth gripping his hair tightly, but not painfully. He groaned and pulled back. He started leaving kisses down my neck and across my collarbone. He grabbed the hem of my tank top and looked up at me asking permission. I hesitated, but nodded once.

     He slowly pulled my top up, but he kept it covering my chest area. When he saw my confused expression, he said, "You're not ready for that yet, even if you think you are." I knew he was right so I simply nodded again. He leaned his head down and kissed my torso, never going higher and never going lower. He kissed all over my stomach and sides. He turned me to lay on my stomach, and continued to kiss all over my lower back. He turned me back over and kissed my lips softly, slowly, tenderly. When he pulled back we were both breathless and smiling like fools.

     He rested his forehead against mine and closed his eyes. "I missed this." I whispered. He opened his eyes and smiled his breathtaking smile. "I missed you." I breathed. I placed my hands on either side of his face and smiled softly. "I love you, Jace. I love you, so much."

     "I love you Alexandria. Never doubt that. I will love you forever. Let's get some sleep. We both need some." He laid beside me and brought me to his chest. I snuggled my head into his chest and his warmth surrounded me. I smiled and let myself drift off into a land of dreams.

     I woke up to a sound at the window. I lifted my head that was still resting comfortably on Jace's chest and looked around. The window was open and there was a breeze. The wing must of opened it. I got out of Jace's embrace and went to close the window. When I touched the windowpane, a hand covered my mouth muffling my startled scream. I struggled and managed to knock over a lamp causing a loud crash. Jace didn't move a muscle. That's when I knew something was wrong. As I continued to struggle violently Jace started to stir. Then I saw someone else sinject something in him and they picked him up and jumped out the window. Jace! Then a hard blow connected with the back of my head. The world started to turn fuzzy and black spots evaded the side of my visions. Soon a blanket of darkness covered me, and wouldn't let go.

     When I woke up next I was chained to a wall. My hands were chained and I was standing. My ankles were bound to the wall and I could barley move. It was dark, dank, and musty were ever I was. I heard a groan come from across the room. I looked up but I couldn't see anything in the dark.

     "Jace?" I whispered.

     "Alex?"

     "Jace where are we?" I asked my voice trembling.

     "I don't know, but we're going to get of here okay? I promise I'm going to get you out of here." he said.

     "I wouldn't do that if I were you." a new voice boomed. I stiffened. I knew that voice. It was the same voice that still haunted my nightmares. The voice I prayed I would never hear again. "You shouldn't make promises you can't keep."

     "Dad."

     Then my tormentor stepped out of the shadows and into the only light in the room. His eyes wild and insane, they locked with mine. "Hello Alex. It's good to see you again."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.6M 318K 34
"Will you be mine?" he asked me in a husky voice. I stared at him apprehensively for a moment, thinking over his proposal carefully before finally se...
992K 22.4K 23
He caressed my soft cheek with his rough hands yet so gentle whenever they touch me"Jade,my love don't leave me come back with me" He is so vulnerabl...
113K 4.8K 46
Continuation of my story 'Prey' that you can find right now, in its entirety, on my profile now.
253K 5.8K 37
My name is Kennedy Jones, I'm 18 and was kidnapped at the young age of 6. A group of rouges took me and after 12 years of being locked up in a cell a...