Tongue Tied (Camren)

Galing kay paradisity

"Hey," an attractive brunette said with a small smile. Lauren felt her heart speed up. She had never, ever wi... Higit pa

1.
2.
3.
5.
6.
7. (Finally!)
8.
9.
New Story!
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16.
17.
Good News!
Hey guys!
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
:)
New Project
Begin Again Chapter 2.
Begin Again Chapter 3.
uhhhh hi guys

4.

9.8K 361 85
Galing kay paradisity

Camila held the door open for her friends as she let them inside. When Lauren passed, Camila tried her hardest not to check her out from behind, but her eyes didn't obey. Lauren looked amazing in her tight black pants and loose fitting Sublime t shirt, completing the look with black combat boots. Camila sucked in a breath before she heard a voice speak.

"You aren't very subtle," Dinah teased her with a sly smile.

Camila blushed furiously, "Shut up. There's someone that I want you two to meet."

The girl proceeded to lead the duo over to her best friend who was currently taking shots, encouraged by a small group of people around her.

"Mani," Camila reached out to grab the cup from Normani just before she could drink it.

The dark skinned girl turned around at the mention of her name and her eyes landed on the two girls in front of her. She looked to the shorter girl first. "You must be Lauren," she extended her hand for Lauren to shake. Lauren complied and nodded. "I'm Normani, Mila's best friend. I've heard a lot about you..."

Camila's face went completely red as Lauren gazed at her with a small smile and a questioning expression.

Dinah watched Normani closely, making sure she wasn't a threat to Lauren. She also might have been checking her out a little bit. Just a little bit. Normani was clad in high black heels and a navy skirt with a black crop top that showed off her abs. Dinah's thoughts were interrupted by a chorus of laughter. She blinked a few times and looked at the three girls around her before realizing that she had been caught staring.

"I'm sorry," she quickly apologized to Normani who simply shook her head.

"I don't mind at all, want to get a drink?" She asked the blonde much to Dinah's and the other girl's surprise.

Dinah looked over at Lauren, wordlessly asking her if it was okay. Lauren gave her best friend an excited nod, she could handle herself.

Dinah and Normani made eye contact again and smiled, "Lead the way," Dinah said, and the two girls left.

Camila and Lauren made eye contact for a few moments before Camila spoke, "You look really beautiful tonight."

Lauren smiled up at her through big green eyes, the hint of a blush creeping up her cheeks.

"Not that you didn't look beautiful yesterday or anything," Camila continued, "You look beautiful all the time."

Lauren's smiled grew wider and she gestured to the other girl with her hands to tell her that she believed that she looked stunning as well. At this, Camila smiled, and Lauren's eyes focused on her lips. She subconsciously took a step forward and Camila eyed her with surprise, unsure of what Lauren's action meant. Before she could analyze it any further, a voice called out through the house, "Truth or Dare in the living room!"

"Want to play?" Camila suggested.

Lauren nodded yes, grateful for a distraction to bring her out of her thoughts.

As everyone sat down in a circle, Camila on Lauren's right side. A blond boy with an Irish accent, Niall, explained the rules of the game, "Every time the bottle is spun, everyone takes a drink. If the bottle lands on you, you take two drinks. If you opt out of the truth or dare, you have to drink an entire beer. Does everyone understand?"

A chorus of "yes" and nods followed.

Lauren had planned to stray away from drinking, but as she looked at the brunette on her left, she decided that she could bend her rules a bit.

The green eyed girl used to be able to handle her alcohol well, but after an entire year of being sober, her tolerance had dropped to almost nothing. So, when the bottle landed on her after about 15 sexual truths and dares being tossed around the group, her thoughts were beginning to mush and if she could speak, she bet that her speech would be starting to slur.

"Truth or Dare?" A boy with light brown hair, Liam, asked.

She became slightly nervous as everyone in the room turned to look at her. Camila reached over and gave her a reassuring squeeze on her thigh. The other girl's touch and the alcohol in her system gave her a boost of confidence as she shaped her fingers into the letter D and while the rest of the group found it odd that she didn't speak, no one questioned her about it, for which she was grateful.

Liam tapped his fingers absentmindedly as he thought, "Hm..," his eyes lingered on Camila's hand on Lauren and all at once, his eyes lit up, "I dare you to make out with Camila."

Both girls raised their eyebrows and their eyes grew wide..

Camila, who was mostly sober, gave the boy a hard glare, "What?"

"You heard me," he replied with a smirk, "Full make out with tongue and everything." The drunken boys around him cheered and raised their cups.

"This is going to be so hot," one of them shouted, earning another chorus of cheers.

Lauren giggled and nodded, seemingly accepting the dare, most of her inhibitions swept away by the liquid in her cup.

Camila met Lauren's glazed stare as she battled against her urges. She wanted to kiss Lauren badly. So badly. Camila had found the other girl attractive since she first laid eyes on her. The more she talked to her, the harder she fell. She doubted that Lauren felt the same way, especially after their awkward situation earlier that day. Even though she couldn't deny that she liked the older girl, she felt like she was taking advantage of Lauren's drunken state.

Camila was ripped from her thoughts as she felt a warm hand caress her cheek. Lauren shot her a questioning look, asking if her gesture was okay. Camila gulped and nodded slightly. She let her eyes flicker down to the older girl's lips.

As they both leaned in, the cheers around them faded away and all both girls could focus on was each other.

Camila closed her eyes as her lips made contact with Lauren's. She thought about all of the cliche books and movies that described the feeling as sparks and fireworks. Her lips seemed to fit perfectly against the other girl's and she realized that the films and writings were right. It was fireworks and sparks and more.

Their bodies molded against each other as their lips synchronized their movements. Lauren, fueled by the alcohol in her system, bit down on Camila's lip, tugging slightly. A moan elicited from somewhere deep inside Camila, drowned out by the noise surrounding the two girls, and Lauren used it as an opportunity to slip her tongue into her mouth. Camila's mind was reeling, undoubtedly turned on by Lauren's dominant behavior. Their tongues danced together and Camila reached out to trace her hand along Lauren's jaw line.

Suddenly, something in her mind clicked, and she remembered where she was. She pulled away from Lauren quickly and snapped her eyes open. Lauren looked back at her with dilated pupils, a blissful expression on her face. Cheers erupted from around the room and Camila scanned the area, her eyes connecting with Normani's and Dinah's, who looked like they had just entered the room. Their jaws hung open and Dinah dropped her solo cup on the floor with a splash.

Camila looked back at Lauren who seemed unfazed. The girl drank the rest of the liquid in her cup, a dopey smile on her face.

"I-uh-I need to go," Camila managed to stutter out. She quickly got up and disappeared from Lauren's sight. A confused Lauren simply shrugged and smiled as a few people patted her on the back.

"Did you just see that shit?" Normani blinked a few times and turned to Dinah.

Dinah attempted to speak but was unable to after what she had just witnessed and settled for nodding her head.

"I'm going to go get Mila, you should get Lauren and get her to sober up before this game goes any further," Normani said to the other girl.

Dinah nodded again and rushed over to her best friend. "Hey Lauser," Lauren met her friend's worried gaze with a wide smile that quickly turned to a deep frown as Dinah removed the empty cup from her hand, "Let's go get you cleaned up, yeah?" Dinah lifted the unsteady girl to her feet. Lauren giggled as Dinah carried her out of the room in search of the nearest bathroom.

Meanwhile, Camila had sprinted up the stairs and slammed the door to her bedroom shut. What the fuck did I just do? She frantically paced around her room, tangling her hands in her hair, as her mind replayed the kiss over and over again. Lauren's lips had felt amazing against her own. At the mere thought of the older girl, Camila's heart fluttered and she reached up to run her fingers across her lips where Lauren's touch still lingered.

"Mila?" a voice called from outside her door, "Are you okay?" Camila quickly recognized the voice as Normani and mentally cursed herself, remembering that her best friend had witnessed the dare.

Camila crossed the room and slowly opened the door. Normani rushed in, "What the fuck was that?"

Camila sighed, unsure of the meaning herself. "It was a dare," she informed her friend.

"A dare?" the two girls looked at each other, "That looked like more than just a dare to me."

Camila crossed the room again and plopped herself down in her bed on her back, staring up at the ceiling.

After a few moments, the smaller girl spoke, "It felt like more than just a dare to me, Mani," Camila sighed again, "She was drunk, I doubt she even knew what she was doing."

Normani's eyes softened and she sat down on the bed near her friend, resting her hand on Camila's knee. "Are you okay?"

A third sigh came from Camila, "I'm just..we just met and I like her a lot. What if she wakes up tomorrow and remembers what happened and she doesn't want to talk anymore? What if she regrets it?"

This time it was Normani who sighed before she spoke, "I saw the way you two looked at each other when she and Dinah were standing on the porch. I don't think that she's going to regret it at all."

The two girls sat in silence for a few moments before Normani spoke up again. "How about you try to get some sleep? I'll take care of things downstairs."

Camila gave her best friend a grateful look, "Thank you."

"Of course," Normani replied standing up and heading towards the door. "Try not to think about it too much, okay? Things will be fine tomorrow."

Camila nodded as Normani closed the door and left the room. Fully trusting her friend to take care of things for the rest of the night, she got up and changed into comfortable shorts and a t shirt before turning the light off and crawling under her blankets. She then closed her eyes, slowly drifting off into an uneasy sleep, her thoughts still running rampant through her head.

A little while later, she heard a knock on her bedroom door and saw it open slightly. She opened her eyes and could faintly make out the silhouette of a girl in the light of the hallway. "Hello?" she called out to the figure.

The unknown person said nothing and entered Camila's room quietly, closing the door behind them. In Camila's half asleep state, she didn't question it when she felt a dip in her bed and the figure snuggled themselves underneath the blankets and cuddled up to Camila's side.

Camila's eyes shot open as the familiar scent surrounded her. "Lauren?" she asked into the darkness.

She felt the girl nod slightly against her side and Camila's entire body grew warm. "Are you okay? What time is it?" she asked the older girl.

She waited a moment before remembering that Lauren couldn't reply and sat up a little to look at the clock on her bedside table. It was just after midnight.

She shifted back down and hesitantly pulled the other girl closer to her. Her mind brought itself back to thoughts of the heated kiss they had shared a few hours before and after trying to convince herself not to, she opened her mouth to say something. Before she could speak, she heard soft snoring coming from the girl beside her and she laughed quietly to herself.
She sighed and allowed her eyes to close and drifted into an immensely more comfortable sleep than the one before.

Neither girl woke when the door opened a few minutes later, two tall figures peering in at them with small smiles.

"Do you think they'll be okay?" the dark skinned girl asked as her eyes took in the sight before her.

The girl next to her nodded as she spoke, "Yeah, I think so."

The two girls watched their sleeping friends for a few seconds longer before closing the door and making their way back downstairs. Nearly everyone had left, the only remnants of the party being scattered cups and cans.

Normani looked around a few of the unpacked moving boxes in the kitchen before she found some garbage bags. She handed a roll to Dinah, and the two began cleaning up.

Once they were satisfied with the condition of the house, they both headed into the living room. Dinah plopped herself into the soft cushions of the couch and pulled out her phone to text Lauren's mom that they would be spending the night and that Lauren was okay. Lauren's mom quickly replied thanking her daughter's friend as they both remembered what happened at the last party the girls had attended.

Normani stood for a few moments, seemingly thinking about something, before she nervously headed to the couch Dinah had strewn herself across and sat down near the girl's feet.

Dinah smiled as she looked over at the girl who was playing anxiously with her fingers. "Hey," she spoke up, patting the spot beside her, "The couch is big enough if you want to sleep over here."

Normani's eyes lit up at the suggestion and she quickly crawled over to the other girl. They laid so that Normani's back was pressed against Dinah's front and Dinah slung her arm around the dark haired girl's waist.

"Goodnight, Normani," she whispered.

"Goodnight, Dinah."

-----
A/N
Chapter Four! What will be the consequences of Lauren's actions? What will Dinah and Normani think of their newfound closeness? The morning after the party complicates things even further..
As always, thank you for reading.
Cheers! X

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

33.8K 793 1
of course camila just had to go and get a crush on her best friend's hot older sister
148K 3.7K 21
I'd kill for her. I wonder if she'd do the same. [g!p] Also at some point this turned into a Camren/you which I didn't plan. I didn't see it coming i...
2.3M 69.9K 45
Thank you for reading :)
472K 6.8K 7
A collection of original Camren & Norminah one shots (plot-heavy STEAMY stories). **PLEASE DO NOT COPY/REPOST/REPRODUCE MY WORK. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED...