EXO Story.

By _dokyungsoo_

EXO's wife More

EXO Story.
D.O (part 1)
D.O (part 2)
D.O (part 3)
Kai (part 1)
Kai (part 2)
Kai (part 3)
Sehun (part 1)
Sehun (part 2)
Sehun (part 3)
Chanyeol (Part 1)
Chanyeol (Part 2)
Chanyeol ( Part 3 )
Note
Asking
Baekhyun ( part 1 )
Baekhyun ( part 2 )
Baekhyun ( part 3 )
Note
Suho ( part 1 )
Suho ( Part 2 )
Suho ( part 3 )
Note
Lay ( part 1 )
Lay ( Part 3 )
Chen ( Part 1 )
Chen ( Part 2 )
Chen ( Part 3 )
Note

Lay ( Part 2 )

77 4 1
By _dokyungsoo_

As we get into our car, Lay spoke up " Jagi, mianhae we cant eat ice-cream if the fans keep following us "

" kwenchana, plus im already full "

He smile at me and kiss my cheek...

The next day

I woke up early in the morning due to the ringing on my phone with Lay still hugging me...

I reach for my phone but the ringing has stopped...

I look at the screen and says ' 16 missed call ' from my manager...

My manager call again and i pick it up...

" Yeobseyo? " i say lazily

" yeobseyo, wahh, where have you been? I have been calling you for 16 times today " he say to me

" mianhye, i was sleeping " i state as Lay woke up beside me...

" why do you call me? " i ask my manager as Lay is now kissing my bare shoulder since im wearing a rubbery sweater and its kind of big for me...

" you know what? Both you and lay were on the sns just now and it has become attention on the internet... "

" Bo? " i say calmly as Lay stopped with the kissing and look at me...

" cinca, and there is also a rumors saying that the fans has been expecting your baby... But try to look on the television at 9:00 am this morning, i heard the news is going to be both of you... "

I part the phone from my ears and look at the screen of my phone to watch the clock...

9:00am

" owh, arraso... Annyeong " i say and end up the call after my manager say " nae, annyeong "

I sat up that made Lay shock and i quickly went to the livingroom then turn on the television...

I sat on the sofa and only concentrating on the television...

" its look like the fans have spotted the most shipped couple having a dinner at a regular restaurant "

" wae?? Cant the artist ate a regular restaurant ?? " i complained as Lay sat next to me...

" and there is a rumors saying that the fans of this shipped couple has expecting a baby from them... Well we hope the best for them... "

After that sentences, i kept quite as Lay start to spoke up

" are you not going to complain about that? Hmm? " he say and lean toward me...

He then grab the remote controller and switch of the television...

He lean more and i have my back on the surface of the sofa...

His face were now only a few centimetres from mine and i can feel his breath on my face...

He then met his lips with mine...

They were dancing with mine until my phone which is on my hand ringing...

I broke the kiss and sat up straight answering the call..

" Yeobseyo? " i say

" ah yeobseyo, soo did you watch it? " my manager ask through the phone...

" nae, was it a good thing or a bad thing? "

" ani, it actually a really good thing so dont worry about it... "

" cinca? "

" nae, and if there is nothing youre going to ask me, i'll hung up then "

" owh, annyeong " i hung up before my manager could say a word..

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

21.1K 915 24
A love and hate kind of relationship between Nayeon and Chanyeol.
EXO Diary By Net

Fanfiction

8K 166 14
14.4K 1K 18
❝ I wish you were real ❞
8.8K 243 31
Jennie and Chanyeol JenYeol love story New title: From Bestfriends, To Lovers Old title: Bestfriends to Lovers