The Outsiders Preferences

De GoneWithTheOutsiders

I've made one of these before, but it was imagines & preferences, but now I'm starting over, and it's only go... Mai multe

A/N
How you met
You become friends
Meeting the Gang
He asks you out
First Date
Who says I love you first, and when
What you both do together
First and final fight
Zodiac Signs
Is he an animal person?
His favorite video game
What you do on 4rth of July
Holidays!
The TV Shows you watch
Favorite Disney/Pixar Movies
His favorite dessert
What he likes best about you (personality)
What he likes best about you (physically)
Your song
The dress he likes on you
Vacation spot!
Stuffed Animals
Stormy Night
How he Proposes
His favorite season
His favorite element
Your Best Friends
His element
Wedding Dresses
Favorite Drink
His thoughts on the Future
Winter Activities
Spring Activites
Summer Activites
Fall Activites
You're Pregnant
New Baby
Halloween Costumes
His Problem
The Type of Father He'd Be
Who Hits on You
What he Finds Funny/Annoying
My Best Friend
The Candy He Loves
The Song He Listens to When You're Gone
Favorite Subject
Matching Pajamas!
Pet He Buys You
His Favorite Store (Modern)
Sports/Other
Favorite Christmas Movie
Favorite Christmas Song
What He Gets You For Christmas
His Favorite MLP character
His Favorite Anime
What He Likes To Do At The Beach
The Musical You See Together
You're Sick
The Restaurant He'd Take You To (Modern)
His Favorite Amusement Park
Favorite Pokemon
Their Hamilton Song
Studying (Ponyboy X Reader)
The Flowers He Gets You
Pool Party!
Imagine Requests
Request a Preference!
Their Scent
Who Catches You Kissing
Favorite Sailor Moon Character
What He Secretly Does
The Lipstick He Likes On You
What Bikini They Like On You
Their Favorite Harry Potter Character
What Job They Would Have
How You Help Him
Their Favorite Netflix Series
Their Favorite Aesthetic
Preference Requests?
Their Reaction(s) to Finding Out You Like/Love Them
Their Favorote Studio Ghibli Movie

First Kiss

10.9K 219 89
De GoneWithTheOutsiders

     Ponyboy: You sat on his lap, while he was reading a book, his favorite, Gone With the Wind, outloud. It was a romantic scene, he paused and looked at you. You told him you liked the part. He asked why, and you replied with,"Because it's reality,"and with that you placed a gentle and smooth kiss on his lips.

   Johnny: Tonight wasn't a starry night. It was almost pitch black outside, and the moon glowed an ominous shade. The wind wasn't blowing at all. There were no sounds to be heard. It terrified you, as you sat next to Johnny shivering. You wanted to cry, you were so scared. You were both freezing and horrified. Johnny soon took notice and pulled you close to him, as he too was scared. You both sat clinging onto each other. Then an owl hooted, causing Johnny to fall, taking you with him. And your lips crashed together, and stayed like that for awhile. Until you realized what had happened. After that, you weren't as scared anymore.

Sodapop: You were helping Soda at the DX one morning, helping unload snacks, pop, etc.. Some guy walked in, and you went to the cash register to help. He started flirting with you, and you thought nothing of it. But Soda did, and he was getting fed up with it. He darted over to you,and pulled you in close by your waist, and passionately kissed you. It wasn't rough, but sparks flew. The guy left after that, and never came back.

Steve: You were having one of the worst possible days, ever. Since working at the DX, you had to get there early. Your alarm clock wasn't working, and your car wouldn't start. Making you run to work, while you still looked like a mess. Boss was mad. After work Steve drove you home. Before you could get out, he grabbed your hand. You explained to him how awful the day had been going. A smirk spread across his face,"I know how to make it better,"he pulled you in to kiss. It was a deep kiss, but yet soothing.

   Dally: Today of all days? Today, you were walking home alone. Usually Dally walks with you to make sure no one hurts you. Big mistake. Some Socs got ahold of you, and started beating you. Dally of course came to the rescue, but he missed beating the Socs. You was mad, pissed even, then you had ever seen him before. You told him to calm down, he replied,"There's only one way." You didn't quite know what he meant by this. He leaned in closer to you, and you went in. The kiss was a little rough, but there was something about it, that didn't want you to break away.

   Two-Bit: Mickey was always on TV, right? Nope. Not today. And Two-Bit was whining and complaining the whole day. He wasn't even joking around, you offered to take him places to get his mind off of it. But nope. So you were at the Curtis's reading a book on the couch. While Two-Bit was on the floor throwing a temper tantrum. "Keith!", you finally yelled. He let out a sigh, came and sat next to you. Without warning, you pressed your lips to his. It wasn't smooth, but it was sweet. "Now, please be quiet,"you told him with a laugh.

   Darry: He had just come home from work, exhausted. So exhausted when he came in, he collapsed, on the floor. He was overheated and had a bad headache. You helped him to his feet, and got an ice pack. He laid down on the couch, while you sat by him. He eventually fell asleep, or so you thought. You couldn't help but stare, and smile. When no one was around you planted a peck on his lip, to your surprise he kissed back. It was heart melting. "Now I'm really overheated."

     ~This was a requested preference from FangirlFrazier ! I hope you enjoyed, and if there are any other preference requests, I will happily take them! Thanks! Stay Gold 💛!~

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

158K 1.2K 62
imagines of your favorite greasers, there's nothin' else to it. enjoy!
204K 1.8K 79
Because the Outsiders are hot *SLOW UPDATES*
391K 4.9K 75
You loved them in the film and book, so get ready to read about what a relationship with them would be like. My preferences include - Ponyboy Curtis...
2.9K 43 11
This is just a random idea I had. This is a Johnnyboy fanfiction, based off The Outsiders! I don't know how long I'll keep this going or how long thi...