The Missing Goddess

By Black_Rock_Shooter78

This story is about a girl who has two of the most powerful god's powers,but she doesn't remember her past. U... More

The begining of my life
Our First Converstion
My First kiss
My first pet
Finding part of my powers
The Hole
My Second kiss
The Family Reunion
Hiden Memories
The Confession
The News
The double date
Unexpected surprise
The letter
The sibling
The New People
Unfortunate Surprises
Thank you
The names
Reunited Siblings
Another Contest >///<
Apologies
please read
Contests
WINNERS
Wow...
Discontinue????
Everything comes to an end

The Song

44 6 1
By Black_Rock_Shooter78

(Start playing the song)

It was dark outside and it got cold, I hugged myself and I sang a song that I remembered hearing when I was little. I don't remember where, but I sang it anyway. Everything started to glow. Some how music played while I sang.

(Pause the song)
I stopped and it suddenly stopped glowing and playing.

(Play the music)

I continued singing and I had a voice say in my mind,"This song will do great things for you, but also comes with consequences,if you make smart choices, then you will be alright." I questioned it and continued singing and looked at the stars. The stars shinned brighter as well. I smiled and bowed my head. As I got to the chorus, I started levitating and glowing things started to surround my body. I hugged my knees and let go and I turned into an Angle with beautiful white wings, I had different clothes and my hair grew longer and it was a different color.
I flew up and got out of the hole.I grabbed my bag and I found Misty being attacked by a wolf. Landed in front of Misty and asked the wolf why it was attacking Misty. It said,"I'm looking for food and the only thing I found was her and she will be my food." I touched his nuzzle and said,"Then fallow me I can give you some food." My eyes stared into his dark drown eyes and he relaxed and said ,"Fine lead the way." I turned back to normal and walked next to him. I carried Misty,she was exhausted from running. She fell a sleep in my arms.
The wolf looked over at me and said,"Sorry I tried to eat her, It's that my pack was attacked and we split up I was the last one to get supplies. I only got the bits and pieces left as you probably guess it wasn't much." He looked down sad. I stopped and pat his head,"Don't worry about it, I know life can be difficult sometimes and I understand you just trying to survive." I said with a side smile. We got to Damian's camp, but he wasn't there I laid Misty and got my backpack. The wolf stood in front of me and turned into a human. I looked up and saw him. He had brown eyes and had dirty blonde hair.His skin was tan but a bit lighter, and he had the same style as Damain, except he had a red jacket and it was unzipped, he also had abbs. I blushed and got some plates out and put the food down. It was steak with mashed potatoes, and to drink was a mango and pine apple smoothy. We finished eating and he said,"That was very good, You can cook amazingly." He smiled. I blushed even more and said "Thanks I just have the gift I guess."Damion came running and hugged me."I told you to be careful you dummy, You had me worried sick." He whispered in my ear. I hugged him back and tears rolled down my face,"I thought I would never see you again." I said holding tight. He turned around, and saw that Misty was asleep. I thought to myself,"Where did he go," I fell asleep in his arms and I felt safe from his body heat I didn't want to let go.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553 42 21
Stolen from her mom a girl goes through a tough time to get back. She may have obstacles in her way but will that stop her?
29 1 13
Ann struggles with her current relationship with her "best friend". She discovers if this relationship is worth holding on to or if she should move...
15K 819 33
A tale of love where a girl who knew nothing about love learnt it from the very person who she fell in love with but later, fate decides to put more...
24 0 9
First of two stories I had written years ago. This one is short compared to some of the work I have now. Summary: A young man has troubles with relat...