Completed books/stories! :)

By alisha7

i'm gonna cut this short, These are books that have been completeed, because i know what it's like to wait fo... More

Part 2 of Completed Books/Stories.

Completed books/stories! :)

1.5K 7 3
By alisha7

hey, so heres a list of great books that have been completed.

please vote......comment.......like if you like this book.......or add to your library as i will be uploading as regular as possible!<3

If you have a completed book and would like me to add it to this list just comment or send me a message

Titles will be followed by the Author of the book.

• Kissmyoops3 - Superman Stole My Panties

- Senior year couldn't be better. Avery Nelson's finally dumped her brain-dead boyfriend, she's taking all easy classes, and she finally has a job working at the local McDonald's. Her life couldn't get any better. But when McDonald's gets robbed by a psycho with a gun to the back of her head, Avery can feel everything falling apart. A mysterious masked man dressed in all black appears out of no where, saving not only her life, but the rest of the restaurant's as well. And thus begins the meetings between Avery and the masked man. He hasn't claimed a name for himself, yet the media has been all over him. Unoffically known as The Man With The Green Slash, he has taken a liking to Avery. His arrogant attitude matched with the mystery of him leaves Avery curious for more. And soon she finds herself struggling to figure out who the Green Slash really is under the mask.

• Tashied - Sold To The PlayboyWith Two Girls on His Arm [Watty Awards 2011]

- What would you do if your parents sold you to a rich playboy? Follow Violet as she tries to go on with her normal life now that she knows she will have to live with Logan a rich playboy that wants nothing to do with her.

• SanayaKant - You're Not Alone

- A high school girl who is accidentally pulled in a time portal. she finds her self entangled in a fight between demons and humans, that ultimately forces her into becoming a demon slayer. she joins force with other slayers who work as museum staff to hide their identity. she finds true love but what if her true love is a demon himself.

• XxBlondie99xX - Fighting to go on

(Werewolf story)

- Samantha's life changed two years ago when her mother died. She now cares for her younger brother and puts up with an abusive guardian. The fun, happy girl turned into the shy, terrified girl. When they move and her and her brother start at a new school, she doesn't plan on making herself known. But when she catches the attention of the resident bad boy, her plans change. What does he see in her? What is he hiding? And most importantly, why is a mysterious wolf suddenly appearing?

• kirsty1000 - Enjoying the chase {Watty Awards}

- Nate Peters is a player. He has great friends, a great job, no responsibilities, no girlfriend and he LOVES it. He's never failed to get a girl in his life, that is until he meets Rosie. She's totally uninterested in him and he can't stand it, she dents his ego and he'll stop at nothing to win her.

A Romance / Humour that will make you laugh, cry and scream in frustration! This is entered into the watty awards.

WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU ARE CURRENTLY READING NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE AS CHAPTER 1 CONTAINS A HUGE SPOILER FOR THE END OF NLTL!!!!

• _LiveLaughLove13 - An Alpha's Rejected Mate

- When Alecia turned 18, she found her mate. He was the pack alpha and the only other person besides her best friend Stacey that she could turn to. When he rejects her so he can sleep around, Alecia is devastated. She runs away from home to Wyoming, where she shifts for the first time and falls in love with the pack alpha, Rick. Finally having a good life put together, Alecia, now known as Alex, is happy. But what happens when her past catches up with her and Garrette shows up at her doorstep? Well, get reading and find out!

• jenna75 - Forbidden Summer (Student/Teacher Relationship) - wattpad

- Up to the age of fourteen, Matty and her twin, Torrence had the picture perfect family. Three days before the new year, Matty's dad was driving home from work, when a drunk driver took his life and sending her family in a world wind of unfathomable events. Her mother began drinking to take her away from the depression. A glass of wine at night turned into vodka every minute of the day. Her mother distanced herself from Matty and Torrence, reminding her of their father. Unable to stop the rage that built inside her, she began to focus solely on taking her anger out on the twins. Feeling protective over her twin, Matty would hide Torrence and take her beatings.

At the age of sixteen Matty and Torrence were separated. Legally emancipated, Torrence went to her father's mother and Matty to her senile aunt Silvia. The summer after her junior year, a mystery man buys the house beside her who shares her love of antique cars. Soon a summer of passion develops but when she starts her senior year it was quickly flushed down the tubes. The sexy bad boy who she came to love is actually the A.P. Intro to Chemistry teacher. Will Matty and Liam find a way around the barriers that keep them at bay or will they let it destroy what they built between them?

• jenna75 - My Forbidden Summer (Watty Awards 2011)

- **The sequel to Forbidden Summer**

The story moves on to follow Grace and her summer between junior and senior year. Her best friends Mia and Sidney have plans to have an unforgetfull summer. That is until Tyler, Sidney's annoying older brother comes home for the summer. He has been away at college and now back to play havoc with Grace. Is he hiding a secret attraction for the spirited and playfull girl?

What kind of trouble can the trio get theirselves into in the days to follow in their long summer?

• tauralicious - Mr. & Mrs. Impossible!

- Be careful who you sleep with... because sometimes your life can totally change when you wake up the next morning...

Specially when you don't expect to find yourself in a strange room with a totally hot and charming stranger smirking at you and a strange cold thing around your finger...

The Carlson family tradition is again going to tie the two strangers in a marital bond - only that it wont be an arranged marriage....... but an Accidental Marriage!

Will Arianna Carlson have the same fate as her parents? She Don't Think So...

• bellasonline - %The DEAL% (With Mr. Player) /watty awards/

- "I will say sorry to you in front of the whole school, I'll beg for your forgiveness, I'll never humiliate you, I'll accept you can make any man to adore you... But like I said..........On one condition," Asher smiled sickly cute at Liana.

"You have to make me fall in love with you!" he finished with a smug smirk... He knows that it never will happen. Can Liana make him fall for her or will she fail??? Follow her..! Through her pains, humilation, failure, success.....

• Princess4ever - Rejected By The Alpha

(Werewolf story)

- Briella was tortorced by her brother and his friends. Specifically Jace Anderson the soon-to-be Alpha and did i forget to mention he's briellas mate. but he humilates her and walks away. briella is done dealing with it and leaves, she comes back a year later and is beautiful but still delicate. she wants to see jaces reaction to her new life and her new boyfriend. Will she give in easily? will jace go after her? more importantly whats up with all the hunters and rogues in the woods?

• genesis4663 - Fated Since Preschool

- Natasha and Gage. Two different people fated to be together the day they met in preschool. This is a short story of their lives and the consumption of their love.

• sharontwizzywright - ~~~*You're Beautiful*~~~

- Embry:

He's a jock,good looking and all but he doesn't want to go out with the head cheerleader but he wants to go out with a different girl. From when high school started and they was only a freshmen he had his eyes on her watching her grow and become more beautiful by the passing years.

Annie:

Shy girl,a nobody,she's thick and she has a pretty face but she just doesn't know that she's pretty. She's laidback and cool and has only one friend her bestfriend and thats Nicole. Annie has a crush on Embry but she knows a guy like that would never go out with a girl like her.

Every student in the entire school expects Embry to go out with Megan Moning the head cheerleader but when they see him at the prom with a different girl they'll be shocked.

Will Embry risk everything just to be with her?

Will Annie ever understand that being different is okay?

• Mouki21 - I Followed My Headphones

- Sally Michaels moves with her parents from England to New York New York. On the plane trip she is seated with a mysterious and sexy young musician but they are forced to part ways at the end of the flight. Now she has to follow her headphones and her music to find him!

• Pyro-dragon - I'm the only girl at an all boys shapeshifting school...Oh ye and there all boys.

- Pyro was sent to an all boys bording school which she later found out were all shapeshifting. its only after this strange things started happening and by strange i mean black fog and giant hands strange. so after gathering all the clues and evidance its up to her and her new friends skyler, demitry felix and jazzhand to stop this new creature before it can kill anymore than it already has. but what price will she have to pay to keep thoes she loves out of harms way?

• angelsxdemons33 - Against Authority

- Alex Soles, Special Agent for the FBI, never once looked twice at her work partner, Chris Raider. And vice versa. But one case makes them see each other in ways they never thought they could think. Only problem: in the FBI, it is prohibited to have a relationship within the workspace.

• Rikolah - Paybacks's a Bitch (Watty Awards)

- Lots of people are jilted in love. Most people cry and move on. When Elizabeth Andrews finds out her current boyfriend is using her she decides that she'll cry and move on, but not before showing him that paybacks a bitch.

• hazhia-alex - My Online Crush Is My HighSchool Bully

-So this is about a girl named Cassie. Her middle name is Angel. She makes people call her that over the internet. She has an internet crush. They're friends on the internet. His names Liam. He makes people call him Lee on the internet. In real life, Cassie is bullied by Liam because they hate each other. Liam is the school's "hotty". Wanna know what happens? Read on!

•makeandoffer - The Shy Girl Has a Gun (Watty Awards 2011)

- Faith Mitchell was never confident. She was happy to blend into the background, much to the protest of her friends. At 16, her life was a normal teenage cliche. She was in love with Jace, the obnoxious player who she couldn't have, and her biggest worry was whether or not he would finally come to his senses and see that she really was the one for him.

That is until she is kidnapped and recruited by a secret agency of assassins. She is torn away from her normal teenage life and thrown into a world of guns, knifes and criminals. The agency mold her into the perfect killing machine, and at 19 she is no longer the shy girl that was snatched away from her uncomplicated life, but a ruthless killer who will stop at nothing to complete whatever mission she is on.

Then, the agency has a new mission which involves Faith returning to her hometown, and facing her friends, family and the very boy who broke her heart just before it turned into stone.

What will happen once Faith comes face to face with Jace?

Will the obnoxious player be able to reach out and get the old Faith back without pressing any of her wrong buttons, considering that the shy girl he once knew now has a gun.

• silverfox97 - I'm Not The Average Teen

- Arissa isn't fitting in around her school, but when she changes to a bigger school closer to home she finds she has more in common with these peopel than others. Her heart is torn between her oldest friend and a new one who seems to have a magnetic pull after her 'accident' in the woods.

• Skylinger - The Enforcer's Daughter

- Tori likes her life. Being told by her father's Alpha she's being sent to represent their clan as a potential bride for the regional lords son was not something she welcomed. Grudgingly she goes but has no desire to marry. She's not even River's type!

• VioletFaith1905 - Stuck in the Middle

- Stuck in the Middle is about a girl called Phoebe who lives with a normal human family but she is diffrent from them......

• SapphireLove - Accidental Royal

- Anabelle was just going to have some fun with some friends for the weekend, she never planned to wake up married to a prince.

•TheBookNinja - The New Girl

- Jordin is the new girl...again. She's shy, quiet, and completely oblivious to her good looks. When she's thrown into the dance team and shows off her talent, she's suddenly popular. But Jordin doesn't want popularity. She wants to be by herself, because when you're by yourself, you can't get hurt, right? But when she meets Scott, the football star of the school, who seems to have a crush on her, will she come out of her shell? Will Jordin drop her walls and show Scott that there's a different girl under the shy and quiet girl on the outside?

• obliviongirl14 - Zuiq Wolf

- Emily Lambert is no ordinary girl. She has eyes that change colors according to her clothes, weather, and emotions. Her parents said she is special, but Emily knows there is more than that. Her family just moved to Wellsboro, Pennsylvania from Florida. A new area, new friends, new environment, to Emily it's not an easy thing to deal with. When she goes to school she meets someone that will change her life forever. She finds out who she really is and what secrets lie behind her eyes.

• Xruby9666x - Wanting him

(Werewolf story)

- 5years ago I chose my fathers company and money over having a mate and settling down. Now I'm back in town and boss, imagine my surprise when I find out my mate is my assistant. What will I choose......

• KitaNight - Lollipop Girl

- Her name is Bubble and in four day is her 16th birthday. In four days, she is going to shift into a wolf. Not just any wolf but a powerful wolf. Bubble is going to shift into the royal blue wolf. On the day of the royal blue moon. Not only has she just shifted into her wolf but she just been rejected by her mate. Now when a royal wolf is rejected by her mate she can look for a new mate. Which just so happen to be another royal wolf. Which happen to be the royal wolf of the red moon. Bubble's life is taking a turn from an everyday normal life to an everyday abnormal life. What is Bubble to do? The only thing she has normal in her life now is her lollipop. Can Bubble be the blue royal wolf that everyone wants her to be or is Bubble going to run away just like her mother. Is it going to be that easy for Bubble to run away?

• MissyNicole93 - The Werewolf On My Doorstep (Watty Awards 2011)

- Finding an insanely hot, absolutely naked guy unconscious on your back porch on your 18th birthday would seem like a gift from heaven, wouldn't it?

• proud2bme - He Stole My First Kiss -going through editing

- Want pure cliched romance?

Here's one :))

(My first ever story, so it's pure cliched teen romance and it's going to be edited so excuse my very bad grammars)

Written by: me

Edited (still being edited) by: ashladee13

• barbara97 - Scars Lie Deep Within

- Courtney was rejected by her mate. The pain was too much for her too bear so she left. Now she's being forced to go back to the one place she vowed never to return, and she's not going to be the same shy little girl. This time she's fighting back in the only way she knows. She's making him jealous... But what happens when she finally hears his real reason behind his actions? Will she ever forgive him or do the scars lie too deep within?

• emmi-babes - Trapped. - Introduction. - Meet the characters.

- Once a year at Millingsworth Primary school, it's parents evening. Three women, Lola, Felicity, and Melissa, stay too long and are locked in the school. Felicity and Melissa not being the best of friends with Lola, an argument is always just around the corner. After a while they get bored so decide to do "Bloody Mary" in the mirror. Big mistake. Afterwards, strange things start to happen, so the girls split up and look for what it was. With their children safe and their fathers oblivious to what has happened to the mothers, will the women get along, or more importantly, get out alive?

• emmi-babes - 50 things to do... - Introduction :D

- This book has got a lot of different things to do, like: "50 things to do in a crowded lift." or "50 things to do in a boring lesson" and lots more. Don't follow this book strictly, have some common sense ;) enjoy!

• esoteric918 - My Life as a Criminal's Daughter

- Gabriella Carrlino is the daughter of a very powerful criminal. Jonathan DeVino is the son of an even more powerful criminal. When Gabriella is forced to marry Jonathan it's a business transaction. A way for their fathers to retire. Can criminals stay true? Or will it all end in a mess of flying bullets?

• esoteric918 - It's Complicated...

- Growing up isn't easy. Growing up (human) in a house full of werewolves makes it even harder. Casey's parents died and left her with her older brother. Werewolves are moody and tempermental. They're possessive and mean. But they love their pack and protect what's theirs. This is how Casey grows up in a house full of werewolves.

[ I've read this and it's absolutely amazing and there's a sequel which isn't quite finished but it's just as amazing!:) ]

• Mystical Love - Circles

- She whispers in his ear, telling him all the wonderful things he'd never hear if he was conscious. He's beautiful. He's witty. He's hysterical. He's got her heart and she doesn't even realize it until she tells his immobile body these things.

• racingheart - Hey Mr. Kidnapper, Can You Give Me A Ride Home?

- London would be scared by her kidnapper, if he weren't so hot. Now he's trying to ransom her back to her rich Daddy, but she doesn't want to let him go. Maybe she's ready - finally ready to lose her Big "V", but why is it with the guy with the gun pointed to her head?

• racingheart - Bad Girl VS. The Player

- This is Alexis' fifth high school, and they've made it so very clear this time - it's her last chance. But how can she be good when she accidentally gets herself into a stupid bet involving the HOT jerk (Max), and has to make him fall for her?

• racingheart - I'm the Supermodel in a Boy's Boarding School...Fun? Hell No.

- She was once an idol, but she lost it all. At age 19, she has to take a massive leap to save her career - and join a Boy's Boarding School for a month. Sharing a room with the famous hot-but-obnoxious actor Daniel Smith, and having sexy singer Tyler Anderson find our her secret, might not really help. Luckily, her new cute best friend Scott Jacobs could be the one to save her from this mess - but which one of these three will win her heart?

• DanielaIsTooCool - The Day

- It's Hailee Windor's 18th birthday. Part of a shooting, she dies on the evening of one of the biggest days of her life thus far. What she doesn't know when she wishes for one more chance to tell her best friend, Brent, that she loves him, is that she will have to wake up tomorrow. And it will be June 6th once again. And so will the next day. And the next day. And every single day after that.

She loves Brent. But when Alex comes along, it all changes. Will her best friend win the battle for her heart, or will this handsome stranger steal victory from him?

What would you do if you had one more day? Would you laugh louder, play longer, love deeper? Would you regret anything you did?

Chose the last thing you say to someone wisely. Because you never know when it will truly be the last word.

The day you die is one you never remember. But what if you were forced to never forget? Forced to have to relive every second of it for the rest of your life?

Hailee made a wish that forced that burden on her, but could she be choosing her own self destruction by not saying three simple words?

Her story is truly one you will never forget...

• itsmebitches - I lost my virginity to my teacher?! ((TeacherxStudent))

- Sophie Wittgren was always the good girl. High grades, nice personality, never bad, etc, etc. But when she turns 16 years old, she wants to break free of that habit. And the last party of summer is the perfect place to break out of your "good girl" skin.

But will things go too far with a complete stranger? And will that stranger remain a stranger? What will she do? Only Sophie knows!

• itsmebitches - He's hot, he's nice, he's perfect. Too bad he's my brother.

- Ivory Jett has one big crush. One problem, it's on her older brother! She's never been known for scandals, but this one little feeling might make her go too far.

Keenan Jett has always known of his feelings for his younger sister, Ivory. There's something special about her to him. But he's afraid, but will someday his feelings take him to the next level?

Two siblings, one love, and very forbidden feelings. How will this turn out? Find out!!

• itsmebitches - Habits come from parents... [Sequel to Too bad he's my brother]

- Ivory and Keenan are back, with kids!! Now we focus on 16 year old Collette and 15 year old Josh and Bryce. But with each comes a different forbidden feeling...

Collette Jett was much like her mother in the teenage years. Smart, pretty, and not known for scandalous behavior. But when a new teacher, Mr. Flint, begins to teach at her school, Collette has feelings that shock even her. Will this feeling go too far for this perfect student? Only time will tell.

Josh Jett has just been informed that his brother is not a virgin anymore. Instantly shocked, he begins to look at Bryce a little differently. But are those ways quite what Josh expected? Love is the key to a heart, after all.

Bryce Jett just lost his virginity, and feels at the top of the world. But his life spins a little out of control as girls begin to jump at him, wanting him to take their V-cards as well. The only girl that Bryce really noticed is completely forbidden; his best friend's mom!!

Three different forbidden stories that tie together through family. What will it end like? All well like their parents? In disaster like most cases? Who knows?! (:

• itsmebitches - An arranged marriage to my best friend's boyfriend...shit

- Lexi loves her life. Her family is rich and kind, her best friend Alycia is the best person she's ever known. With one exception, her shitty boyfriend. And guess what? She's MARRYING the shitty boyfriend!! Can she survive the tension between her and Alycia, plus having to marry the worst person on Earth?! We'll see...(:

• itsmebitches - The high school quarterback for the tomboy? Yeah I don't think so!

- Max Trevors (a girl name as well thank you very much!!) is a total tomboy through and through. Skating, football, NO MAKEUP, you name it! But she starts noticing a certain quarterback. And guess what? He's noticing her too!! But can two opposites really attract?? I guess she'll find out...<3

• Tessa_x - Bulletproof

- Jaxie has it rough. Not only is she just learnt that she is a werewolf, but she is a loner at her school and has a stutter, making it so hard fir her to do anything. After being alone for so long, what will happen when a mysterious wolf turns her life upside down, and she realises that she is a lot different to what she thought.

• alex808777 - It Started in 7 Minutes in Emo Heaven (Well, More Like Hell)

- When independant/tough- girl/hard-headed, Dayna Jenna "DJ" Long, get thrown into 7 minutes in heaven with palyer/man-whore/asshole, Derek Marx, an unexpected series of events begins to unfold to test the relationships and true colours of DJ, Derek, and everyone around them.

• Lovesoreel - The Alpha's Dirty Little Secret...[A Werewolf Romance]

- Lucas Walters has a beautiful girlfriendthat he loves and cherishes who he is sure is his mate. So whathappens when she isnt his mate? And what happens when his mate, Teagan Landers, is his long-time childhood enemy? But how do you choose between the one you are meant to be with, yet hate and the one you have always loved? Will he tell anyone or leave it as his dirty little secret...Or will jealousy end up winning?

Teagan Landers is a girl who just went with the flow of things, until they involve Lucas Walters. No she doesn't hate him, she loathes him. If different things in the past hadn't happened then maybe, just maybe...They could be friends. But what happens when she finds out that she is his mate? Can she and Luke fight the attraction? Can they ignore the passion of a mate? And what happens when her plan to make everything normal, doesn't work?

I guess it sucks being the Alpha's dirty little secret...

• Embracelife711294 - When I Agreed To A Boarding School I Never Thought I'd Meet My Soul Mate (JBS,1)

- Selena loses everything when her parent's die in the car crash she somehow survived in. She blames herself and the only person she has is her Social Worker Jane, who eventually after trying different families comes up with the idea to send Selena to England. That's when the fun starts. Here at Johnson Boarding school Selena makes friends and meets some mysterious people including Steven. He soon drags her into his dark world where Selena, like it or not, learns to be a part of.

• Xruby9666x - Me and my mate

- Elizabeth also known as Elle lost her family at a young age. Her and her foster family move to california. She is a werewolf , will she find her mate there?

• xXKrisLynnXx - Hello Mr. Player

- Kaylee leaves her home for a new start with new people.

She left her ex boyfriend behind without even a goodbye hoping to leave him behind with every other part of her life. Of course, life has away of getting what it wants.. Kaylee started school and loved it until she found out.. Shes in the school with her Ex boyfriends cousiin, Hes a total player & he loves her! Atleast thats what he says.. but what happens when Alexx, The new kid who is her boyfriend, Kaden the player, And Eric all come crashing into her life.. and Compete for her love?!

Read and find out In: Hello Mr Player. A romance/Teen/Adventure/Drama /Watty story!

• iCynanKira - How I Found My Identity & My Mate

- Karen Wellington is part of a secret organization within the government who research, or in her case is going to school to, research Shape Shifters. She gets sent to a public school to gather information about the new Pack of wolves that just moved in.

Will she be the one to dig up things about them or will she get to learn about herself and forgotten memories?

And whats with the Beta Luke?

• TheDarkAngelX - My prince charming ..The Alpha (Book one. Finished; Under slow

- "No." "Yes." "No." "I'll never speak to you again." "..Fine." He gave in, frowning. "Booh-yeah b*tches!" I did a silent fist pump, and looked up to see Diego; trying to hide his laughter. Normal, thats what we all are, whatever colour, age, gender.. We're all unique but the same.. But when Spencer walks home from the typical teenage party on friday night she get thrown in to the world of paranormal. Love,life,loss and blackmail.. Will she learn how to love?

• justrealizelife - The Time Capsule

- Sixteen years ago they were the best of friends. Now, they'd be better off saying they were strangers. Sixteen years ago they made a lot of promises. Now, no one remembers. Sixteen years ago they buried the time capsule. Now, they're about to find out the secrets from their youth.

• xangelsmomx - Total Eclipse of The Heart - Nated Hearts Series Book 1 (Complete)

- Raven was ecstatic. Life could not get any better than it already was when she and her friends took off for the beach after graduation. They planned to spend the summer at the beach before returning home to attend college in the fall. That was the plan.....until the unthinkable happens and it leaves Raven forever broken. Several months later her friends cousin, Will Martin, sets his eyes on her for the very first time. Without a doubt in his mind, he knows that she is his mate and will do anything to claim her rightfully so. Can Will somehow break through to Raven, put back together her shattered heart and then teach her to love again?

• xangelsmomx - Set Fire to The Rain -- Completed

- Hope was born bearing the mark of the Lyric. She has known all her life about the odd shaped birthmark on the back of her neck but never knew what it truly stood for. Her eighteenth birthday arrives and strange things begin to happen causing Hope to rethink her priorities in life. Before her concerns centered around the simple life of any average high school teenager . Now, with her new found abilities and the discovery of a new friend in the most unlikely of places she decides that it is her time to finally make a difference. But as she sets out for a journey of a life time another group of people, the Special Forces, have a different plans for her. Will she succumb to their wishes or will she follow her heart and fight for the greater good?

• LilMouse - Twin Obsessions (Adult, Menage) Editing

- **EXTREME ADULT CONTENT!**Jesse has spent the last two years hiding from herself as well as everyone else around her but that changes when her boss's twin brother comes to town. Suddenly Jesse finds herself unable to resist the heat that these two men create in her. Thrown into their arms by circumstances that were completely out of her control, Jesse slowly becomes the person she used to be but will it last? Will she be able to get over her fears of getting hurt and take a chance on two gorgeous men who would do anything to have her. Anything . . .

• olimlamia - Temper, Temper

- Kai Wolf is a girl whom everyone always underestimates because of her looks and size. at a whopping 4'9" she can kick your ass, she has the temper and witt to add. she has never met anyone who could challenge her at her own game. that is until she meets Ashor Blair. He's the top dog of the town. no one has ever dared challenge him at his own game. until Kai came to town. Now their both butting heads constantly and pissing eachother off excessively. but what kai doesnt know is that ashor has a secret. she's his mate.

• someone123 - My Stereotypical Life As A Teen

- Taylor hates the social status in her school. Where the way you look and the things you do specify who you are. She hates it because the students are all stereotyped. For example? She dresses in black, has electric blue/purple hair. Result? EMO! So when Chris, the stereotypical jock, asks her out she doesn't want to say yes. Catching them in the situation is her ex. He says sorry and he wants her back. So she says yes to Chris. Taylor is just about to find out how dealing with your ex and your current boyfriend is just as hard and confusing as 4 Unit Maths

• BigYellowSmile - My Alpha Mate And My Big Beta Brother (Completed)

- Jessie world was perfectly happy, she was a powerful werewolf, she was smart, she had a beta brother,but no mate, but her world gets messed up when the Alpha comes back from a 6 year trip, what will happen when she finally meets him when hes the super protective jealous kind when his friend wants her in bed, and her uncle tries something unthinkable.....

• BigYellowSmile - Alpha Mate I Never Wanted (Completed)

- After a horrific childhood, her mums death and her best friennd now disablied over a battle when she was young, she hasn't phased, until she mets her mate, Chris, Things get bad when Beth decides to ditch NY and move back to England with her dad, Even when it was all a trick by the new alpha....

• BigYellowSmile - We Found Love

- Free runner beth lives with foster parents, after getting in trouble she has to move in with a foster home, while meeting bobbie, ryan and a sweet cute and adorbale connor. lucklily they all free run aswell, getting in trouble can never stay away from theese guys....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 24 21
Just some short stories of mine. I hope you like it. 🌟 Happy reading ❤️💜
8.4K 83 29
I have sort of finished this book I really wasn't loving it but it was a great start to writing and I definitely plan to re writing after finishing m...
128K 978 111
You're always searching for new books and you think you've read them all. Here's some great books written by even better writers You can even suggest...
1.2M 3.2K 62
I'm going to share some stories here that I enjoyed reading and hope you enjoy too. I may add some 'uncomplete' stories if i like them but it'll say...