Part 2 of Completed Books/Stories.

Okay, so these will be the same as the others but with a twist...they'll be followed by the genres, please comment and tell me what you think :)

* youXfoundXme - The Mail Boy (Watty Awards 2012) - Humour, Romance

- Victoria Grey's life was anything but normal. Her mother was an author, whose genre of choice was writing books for pregnant mothers. Her father was an eccentric archaeologist and history buff. Victoria didn't inherit anything from her parents except for their quirky personalities. Both sarcastic and strange, Victoria sees life through positive eyes. So when her mother's first completed book becomes a big seller, landing her a world wide book tour, and her father gets himself the deal of a lifetime to go on a dig to Egypt, Victoria is left to go live with her aunt, who is the executive in charge at a high-end fashion magazine. As a girl who couldn't care less about her appearance, Victoria is forced to work as an unpaid intern. Just when Victoria seems to lose sight of the positive side of life as complications with her job and school arise, she meets the devilishly handsome mail boy, who shows her how to see the good in life, even when it seems like there isn't any.

* youXfoundXme - Trinity High (Book 1 Of the Trinity High Series) - Teen-Fiction, Fantasy.

- Caley Lucia's life takes a turn for the worst when her mother dies of a strange disease. She is forced to go live with her father, who left when she was 5, and attend the exclusive school that he created: Trinity High. But this boarding school isn't like all the others. There's something magical about it. And Caley soon finds herself in a tangled mess full of secrets and lies and decisions. Will she be able to find the truth and make the right choice? Or will she make the same mistakes of the past?

* youXfoundXme - Learning to Fall - Teen-Fiction, Short Story

- Renee had everything. She was the cheer-leading captain, Miss Popular, and had the perfect boyfriend. Everyone loved her. She had everything a girl could ever want and never once did she imagine what would happen if she lost it all. After a freak accident that killed both her parents, Renee gets a kick from reality. Forced to move to her aunt and uncle's with her kid brother, she has to spend the rest of her senior year at a boarding school. As she sinks into a depression, she learns, truly, what it feels to fall.

* youXfoundXme - One Life to Live - Teen-Fiction, Short Story

- "You can't just adopt a kid!" I exclaimed. "Sure I can. His name's Pedro. He's from Peru," Nate said coolly. Ryanne Williams has always had a plan. She's never done anything on impulse or just to do it. That is, until she meets Nate, a free-spirited young man who saves her from getting run over by a truck. From that fateful day, their lives become intertwined as they leave their plans behind and journey to live the one life that they have.

* youXfoundXme - A Daydream Away - Romance, Teen-Fiction

- From the moment they met on that fateful day in kindergarten, Avery Nicole and Ethan were best friends. Ethan's the flirtatious jock that every girls falls for and Avery's the stubborn beauty that every boy wishes he could have. Even though they are different, they complete each other. This is a story about a friendship that will never fail. But will it endure when a little thing called love walks on through?

* youXfoundXme - Behind Theses Bruises - Teen-Fiction, Romance

- Mila is just your average teenager trying to finish her senior year of high school in one piece. Her father isn't making it any easier for her. And then there's this boy. He's the star soccer player but he never talks. Why? Because he has a secret, too...

* youXfoundXme - The Only Girl in the Band - Humour, Teen-Fiction.

- Vanessa Laine is a college student and aspiring musician. She's got the look and she's got the voice. The only thing that's stopping her is her stage fright...and an opportunity. But opportunity knocks when pop-punk band, The Velocity, holds auditions for a new lead singer at the restaurant that Vanessa works at. Getting in was the easy part. Surviving as the only girl in the band is the hard part. Can she do it?