Letters To my Alpha

By march142000

Cassie is an average 18 year old girl who just lost her dad in a fire 1 month ago but tries to move forward i... More

Letters To my Alpha
I dont know where you live at to be honest im not a stalker
Sam
amnesia you idiots anmnesia you idiots
Recovering is not time to play nathan
Snow days
Finding out
So you came back ? knew you would
First times a charm
Slut no i prefer used
Home
Alpha? and well he started it
Daniel?
The story
Whitch or bitch
Where the letters began
long time no see
The devil welcomes anyone for tea
I am not a monster...

Where the letters began

351 6 0
By march142000

The urge to have his arms wrapped around me has over powered my body inside and out . I woke up this morning noticing he was gone . In front of me was a note .

Breakfast?  it said .

I smiled walking downstairs to the kitchen door leaning against the wall smiling at him .

He looked at me smiling .

"Hey'' I said shyly .

''You were great las night '' he said .

I froze .''We did something last night '' I asked .

''I'm joking '' he said .

He smiled but I didn't .

"Why me '' I asked .

''What do you mean '' he asked .

''Girls here are beautiful and you chose me Why ?'' I asked him .

''Your different '' he said handing me a bowl of fruit salad .

"How did you know'' I asked

''I asked Matt what you liked '' he said

''You asked about me '' I asked .

''Yeah'' he said .

I nodded eating a strawberry .

''I really like you '' he said looking at me .

''Is that why you made me this fruit salad '' I asked ''To get me to yes I love you too '' I said smiling now .

He smiled ''maybe''he said.

"Well thank you '' I said .

''I'm serious '' he said

I gave him my full attention now .

''You don't want a girl like me '' I said ''I won't try anything till I'm fully comfortable with you and takes awhile '"

''Then I'll wait'' he said .

I looked down at my fruit then got up .

''Thanks for breakfast '' I said slipping the note in my sweater and got up .

I went upstairs and got dressed in something winter like I guess you could say and headed outside .

I walked towards Sam but then seen Matty walk towards me .

Matty caught me before I reached Sam .

''I don't want to speak to you '' I said .

"I ask for five minutes '' he said .

''Clocks ticking '' I said .

''I have a good reason I left '' he said .

''Whatever it is it wasn't good enough '' I said .

I walked away from him .

''I love you Cassie '' he said .

I turned around to see his face then stayed frozen in my tracks .

"I love everything about you I love it when you smile at me because of the stupid things I do I love it when you laugh at me because of the stupid things I do which is why I left '' he said walking towards me .

''If you loved me then why leave '' I asked .

''Because you don't belong to me '' he said .

''I belong to no one '' I said .

'You belong to Nathan '' he said .

We walked for awhile and he explained to me the whole mate thing and how Nathan was my mate and stuff like that .

''I wanted you as my mate '' he said when we stopped at a tree .

''Me too '' I said .

''When I turned 17 I  found her my mate she looked like you curly haired blue eyed and pale which was strange for a werewolf to be pale I never told you because I didn't want it to ruin our friendship and then one day she left me and everyone to believe she was really dead hurt me and that's when I realized I loved you '' he said .

"But you told me when a werewolf loses their mate they tend to get into depression and things like that '' I said .

''But you were my medicine that helped me recover '' he said .

I looked in his eyes when he stroked my cheek .

''i thought I could claim you as mine sine you were human and you don't get mates but it came back and got me '' he said .

Then Nathan came by looking at me .

''Cassie'' he said ''can I speak to you ''.

I looked back at Matty ''bye'' I whispered walking towards Nathan .

''I would feel better if you didn't speak to him'' he said .

''He's all I have left '' I said .

''He wants to take you away from me '' he said .

''Well actually he taught me some things '' I said .

''Like'' he asked me.

''The whole mate thing were you have to love your mate '' I said .

''Was all that I love you shit apart of that do you really feel the way you feel or just say that '' I asked him .

''I do I just want you so badly and I can't wait any longer '' he said pulling me closer to him no space was left in between our bodies .

''To be honest I'm craving you too but I need to stay focused and not let that get in the way of things'' I said .

''I told you I could wait and this is me keeping my word '' he said kissing me .

He had an effect on my body were he pulled my strings he had all my strings but one pair ...............my legs which was a good thing in a way .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

655K 54.6K 32
"Excuse me!! How dare you to talk to me like this?? Do you know who I am?" He roared at Vanika in loud voice pointing his index finger towards her. "...
736K 42.7K 36
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. "Junoon ban chuki ho...
192K 2.9K 29
Rajveer is not in love with Prachi and wants to take revenge from her . He knows she is a virgin and is very peculiar that nobody touches her. Prachi...
1.8M 103K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...