11. His Achilles Heel (bwwm)...

By kudz12

Are you tired of the damsel in distress stories then this one is just for you. Read and have fun... Highe... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
A/N
14
15
16
17 - Double play
Confused
18
19
20
21
22
Dangerous Affair (bwwm)
23
Story Flow
24
25
26
27
28
Next Chapter teaser
30 - The Finale
Wattys2016
Epilogue
A King's Love
King Maker: The One who Controlled them All

29

13.2K 558 48
By kudz12

Marcel dragged a chair and sat in front of Debra looking at her closely. She kept her eyes on him trying to read him.
"I told you to leave my wife and I alone did I not?" Marcel said with a smirk as Debra glared at him trying her best to mask her fear.
A few minutes later the door swung open as Max walked in. Marcel simply nodded giving him the go ahead as he walked towards Debra.
She visibly shrunk away from max as he took out a blade cutting off the rope that secured her to her chair.

Marcel stood up from his chair as he said, "Follow me."
She looked perplexed as she stood up following him out of the small room.

Heading upstairs he opened a door for her.
"Make yourself at home. We have a lot to discuss. Dinner will be at seven," he said as she looked around the lovely room before she heard the click of the door.

Rushing towards the window she found it open but spotted two bulky men patrolling the area.
Turning back she sighed in defeat as she looked around the room once more admiring it even though she didn't want to. After freshening up she turned on the television to kill time as she switched through the channels in a bored manner before the doors swung open revealing Marcel himself.

He did not say a word as he turned on his heel walking away from the door and she took that as her cue to follow him.
Walking into the dining room she found the table set for three people. Doing as instructed she sat down in the allocated seat before Marcel took his his eyes focused on the door. As Nyasha walked in he kept his eyes on her following her until she sat by his right side, with him at the head of the table, thus Debra was seated at his left.

"Sorry for keeping you waiting," Nyasha whispered leaning towards him.
"You were worth the wait," Marcel said as he looked hungrily before giving her a soft peck on the lips.
Saying grace she served food for them before preparing her plate.

"I thought you had people to do this," Debra said looking at her plate.
"We do, but I prefer it this way," Nyasha said as she picked up her utensils getting the steak knife which Debra eyed with caution.

She eyed her plate before looking at Marcel who seemed to be enjoying his meal.
"Is the food not to your liking?" Marcel asked taking a forkful of his mashed potatoes. "Eat up you will need the strength," he smirked when she did not respond.
Frowning at him she turned to look at Nyasha only for their eyes to meet. Her eyes held laughter if she was not hallucinating, she thought to herself.

Lifting her utensils she took a spoonful of the food rolling it with her palate to detect any odd taste but found none as she ate some more realizing how starved she really was.
Once done with her meal she found both Marcel and Nyasha watching her making her feel rather uncomfortable as several maids came into the room clearing the table in an instant.

Nyasha whispered something into her husband's ear making him chuckle as they both stood up.
"Come along," Marcel ordered making Debra follow them out of the room.
She was baffled by all that was happening, shouldn't she be screaming in pain right about now from some form of torture, she wondered.

Walking into the den a butler walked in holding a tray before leaving.
"Tea or coffee?" Marcel asked Debra.
"I am fine thank you."
Marcel shrugged as he continued preparing a cup of tea for his wife who was already preparing a cup for him.

"Here you go," she smiled handing him his cup as he reciprocated the gesture their eyes locking in a heated look.
Turning to the flat screen they settled back as game of thrones started.
Marcel kept murmuring something into Nyasha's ear making her giggle here and there or give him a serious look.
Debra cleared her throat in order to remind them that she was still in the room making Marcel look at her with a smirk not in the least bit embarrassed.

"If you need anything just ask Max," Marcel announced as he held out his hand to Nyasha not once turning to look in her direction his attention on his wife.

Debra was left pondering over what exactly was going on.

-----

Three days later

Marcel's POV

"You have a very, very filthy mind my dear husband. It's unbelievable how you can run a successful company," Nyasha murmured into my ear.
"It's not my fault," I whispered into her ear just as I caught sight of Debra walking into the kitchen.
Perfect timing I though to myself as I planted my lips on Nyasha's neck eliciting the desired response, a moan of pure pleasure making me smirk as I saw Debra looking very uncomfortable.

"Goo...good morning," she said before turning away.
"Good morning Debra," Nyasha said in a clear tone making her stop. "Breakfast is on the table," she told her as I continued with my game not even bothering to respond to her greeting.

The slight tug of my hair had me looking into my wife's eyes.
Giving her a wink I let go of her heading towards the table to have my breakfast as she left the kitchen.

"It's been three days and yet you have not asked me what I expect you to ask. You are treating me as though I am a guest," she stated as sipped my coffee.
"Debra, Debra, Debra," I chuckled standing up as her eyes followed me.

Before she knew it I stood in front of her my fingers laced around her tiny throat.
"Who said you are my guest?" I snarled letting go of her in an instant as I walked out whistling in glee.

An hour later the door bell rang bringing fourth a package that had taken three days to find.
In walked Debra's family her mother full of life and bubbly, nothing like her daughter and her father who looked a bit frail but still managed to walk in with pride.

I smiled in satisfaction as she instantly became pale once she saw them. Wearing a smirk I greeted them and ushered them into my living room.

"Please excuse me for a minute," I said turning to leave them just as a maid entered the room pushing a trolley of finger foods and tea.

Counting to myself I slowly walked up the stairs..
1
2
3
4
"Marcel," she seethed as I turned to look at her with a smirk.

"Go be with them, who knows it might be the last you ever see of them," I told her as she shot daggers my way. "Or if you want we can have a little talk," I invited her as her head shot in the direction of the living room once she heard laughter.

"Don't worry they are in my wife's safe hands," as I continued up the stairs heading to my office.

----

As the door closed he told her to sit in a voice that made her flinch in fear.

""I don't know who it is Malcolm is the one that came up to me with a proposition in which I get you and he gets Nyasha resulting in the man Malcolm is working for getting exactly what he wanted which is your separation."
"And how exactly were you communicating with your so called benefactor?"

"Why does he or she want us separated?"
"Both of you combined, the power is unfathomable," she whispered looking scared. "Please promise me one thing. Take care of my parents and child. I am already a dead man walking," she said as tears slowly ran down her cheeks.
"You have my word," he said in a flat voice as he stood up.

Joining Nyasha in the living room he found the old couple laughing.
"Thank you so much for taking care of Debra after the accident," they said as Debra looked at them in confusion meeting hard glares from both Marcel and Nyasha as she understood the faux.

A smirk formed on Nyasha's face as she turned and whispered something into Marcel's ear as Debra's calculated gaze followed their every move.

"Malcolm," he murmured against her lips as a smile formed in her lips.
"Did I tell you how I loved the fact that your plan was clean. Not a drop of blood spilled," she whispered in his ear, as they heard someone clearing their throat.
"We should be leaving now," Debra's father said.

"It was good to see you again sir. If you ever need anything just call me," Marcel said as the old couple nodded.
"You have a very lovely wife, cherish her young man," Debra's mom mentioned as he smiled at her kind words.
"I will see you soon, mom, dad," Debra stated.

Marcel held no grudge against her parents and made sure they never saw how much he hated their daughter for the way she had hurt him. All they needed to know was that Debra and Marcel where in "good" books.

Waving them goodbye they stood by the entrance until the car disappeared.
"Max!" Marcel's voice boomed. "Bring me Malcolm."

Heading back into the house they headed to their room to discuss further plans they would implement.

"I don't feel so good," Nyasha stated all of a sudden as she clung onto his arm for support.
"What is wrong sweethe..." He said as she ran towards the bathroom.
Rubbing soothing circles on her back she emptied her stomach before turning to look at him with a murderous look.
"Baby what's wrong?" He asked worriedly.

"If it is what I am thinking I will castrate you myself if I have to make sure this never happens again," she seethed walking towards the wall cabinet grabbing a pregnancy test.
It dawned on him exactly what she meant as pride and joy, filled his heart. Soon she would be round with his child and this time he would be by her side through it all"

Waiting by her side they waited for the results.
The test came out positive as they both looked at it speechless.

The next thing she knew his lips were on hers doing things she could not describe before he pulled away for air.
"I love you," he said softly kissing away the lone tear than escaped her closed eyelids.
"I love you too," she smiled before a playful smile formed on her lips.
Marcel knew right there and then that his wife was planning something big. And he was going to definitely sweat.

"Let's go see the doctor about your nausea this is the sixth time you have thrown up and haven't had anything since morning," he said in a no nonsense tone four hours later.
"It will pass baby," she said weakly.
Before she could protest he had lifted her up into his arms and was making his way to the front entrance.
"Marcellus please I just want to sleep," she whined.
"You can sleep on our way to the doctor," he growled wearing a serious face that shut her up.

The car slowly pulled away from their home as hey headed to the hospital.
"Alexis we are on our way," he stated before hanging up.

----

"See I told you not to worry," Nyasha grumbled. "Can you please get me something to drink whilst I talk to Alexis," she asked sweetly as Marcel reluctantly left.
"Finally I can breathe," she mumbled making Alexis laugh just as her pager went off.

Looking at it Alexis frowned.
"I will be back shortly. Don't open the door for anyone."
"I can take care of myself," Nyasha said rolling her eyes as she relaxed in her seat munching on the crackers she had bought earlier.

Once she heard the click of the door lock she closed her eyes before she heard the splintering of wood.
Sitting up straight she reached for her gun cursing when she realized she had left it at home.

In walked two men and the last person she expected.
"Move," one of them said pointing their weapon at her.

----

Marcel

Walking back to the office I saw the door wide open which was odd. I felt a chill run down my spine before I even walked in it the room just as Alexis returned from wherever she had gone to.
"Where is she?" We both questioned each other at the same time as I saw Alexis instantly pale.

Looking down the corridor I saw a trail of cracker crumbs.
"Clever girl," I murmured running after the trail, my gun in hand, my other hand holding my phone to my ear.
"Max back exit now!"

As I swung the door open, a black suv ran past me just as Max pulled me out of the way.
Running after the car I holstered my gun, there was o way I would risk my wife and child getting hurt is I tried to shoot the tires. Anything could happen if I released stray bullets.

"Get in!" Alexis yelled as she parked in front of us.
Speeding after them I made a few calls but it was no use as we lost them in the traffic.

"I want to know what happened and bring me Malcolm," I growled looking at Max who simply nodded as we stopped at the hospital once more.

Reaching my estate everything was in chaos. The stench of death filled my nostrils as I walked into my house coming face to face with the bloodied corpse of Debra.
"This was not the work of Malcolm. He didn't have the balls to do such," I concluded as Alex walked into the house after me.
The cry of a baby made me look up the stairs as I ran towards the nursery.

Walking in I found no child but a recorder.
"You should have broken up," came Malcolm's voice.
But his voice didn't have the confidence he normally had, I detected, as I played the message over and over again. It was as though he was being fed the line by someone.

------

"Marcel!" He heard his father's voice.
Rushing down the stairs he found his parents and sister waiting for him.
"What happened here?" His father bellowed in anger.

"Nyasha has been taken again. And whoever took her is going to wish they never did," he said as his phone rang.
"We have Malcolm," Max stated as a sadistic smile formed on Marcel's lips.
"I want the basement prepared," he stated as Alex turned to leave. His family looked at him worried.

"No one touches my family and lives," he said turning around to head to their room to prepare for what was to come.

Looking at the picture of Nyasha as she held their son in her arms he felt his lips twitch into a smile.
"I will see you soon my love. Papa is coming little one," he whispered putting his phone away as he opened up a wall compartment grabbing a bag that held the necessary equipment he would need to properly welcome Malcolm. After all he was the last person he would see after giving him the information he needed.

There you go lovely people.
Hope you enjoyed!!!
Don't forget to comment!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.1K 572 4
"𝐓𝐨 𝐚𝐥𝐥 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥𝐬 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐜𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐞 𝐭𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐫𝐚𝐯𝐢𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐝 𝐛𝐲 𝐚 𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐲 𝐦𝐚𝐧" 𝐈𝐭'𝐬 �...
146K 3.9K 42
Evelin has never hold a baby in her life since she remember, let along to have one of her one. Her life wasn't complicated, she was just a journalist...
6.6K 587 19
𝐁𝐨𝐨𝐤 𝐎𝐧𝐞 𝐎𝐟 𝐓𝐨𝐮𝐜𝐡 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬 " 𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐜𝐚𝐧 𝐰𝐞 𝐞𝐱𝐩𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐰𝐡𝐨 𝐝𝐞𝐬𝐢𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐢...
3.4K 101 25
"Do you do this with every girl you think is pretty or am I special?" "You're very special. You're my sapphire. You're my introspection and meditati...