Brother come home!

By YukiEvans6

What if Eren Jaegers mom didn't tell Eren about him having a twin sister? What if Eren's Titan blood was temp... More

Remembering him
Chapter 1 Dreams
Chapter 3: the lake
Chapter 4: the crush
Chapter 5: the mission
Chapter 6: Eren's death......wait where are they taking him!
Chapter 7: I will find you Eren
Chapter 8: The wall of Maria and the awakening
Chapter 9 traveling part 1
Chapter 10: traveling part 2 and meeting Rose jaeger
Chapter 11: the arrival and the masquerade of reuniting two lovers part one
Chatper 12: the masquerade of the two reuniting lovers part 2
Chapter 13: Where is Armin?
Chapter 14: Welcoming a new threat.
Chapter 15: the lost of a friend
Chapter 16: meeting half way there
chapter 17: lets spend time together..........NOT
Chapter 18: now my sister there will be hell to pay
Chapter 19: let's have a family reunion
chapter 20: The ackerman clan? It ends here.......not
Chapter 21: The end................ or is it?
Chapter 22: Take him and run Rose
Chapter 23: Winter palace and Max the Prince of werewolves
Should I stop updating this story?

Chapter 2: the wolf named Ceil

264 16 15
By YukiEvans6

~Eren's pro~

The next morning I woke up to the squeak of the bar door opening. I looked to see Levi standing in the door way. I smiled a little as I got up and got ready for training. Last time I trained with the others I kinda accidentally transformed and sent Jean into a tree. After Levi had got me out from the nab of my neck I walked over to Jean saying I didn't know horse faces could fly. I chuckled to myself of the memory as I got up to follow Captain Levi out to the field.

"What's so funny Jaeger?" He asked, looking at me confused.

"Just a funny memory sir." I answered.

I got lost in thought about the dreams I was having. Maybe I should talk to Hanji about them since they could be from the experiments she had been doing on me lately. I was so lost in thought that I bumped into my Levi that I fell down. Levi turned around and glared at me. I gulped when I saw his glare meaning I was in for some hell today.

"Jaeger! Since you have so much time to day dream, you can give me 40 laps now!" He ordered, pointing for me to get moving.

I groaned as I got up and went to do my laps. At least I will be able to think without getting in trouble. Why did the girl come to me every night? Was it my past from a previous life I had? Oh come on that's stupid recreations and that crap aren't real. But I need answers. The question was how the hell am I going to get them. Ugh this sucks between the Titan war, my love life, and now this. I life was a bitch. Forever. I promised that girl we'd be together forever. Does that mean I failed her?

"Oi brat that's it your laps are done!" Levi yelled, snapping me from the thoughts.

Was I really thinking that long that I didn't notice. I walked back over to find out what we were going to do next when I felt a punch to my face. I held my cheek and looked at Levi with confusion. He stared at me then swung at me again. I quickly guarded myself realizing what was going on. Hand to hand combat.

**Sorry not good at writing fight scenes**

After a few hours of training Levi let me have the rest of the day to rest since I managed to strike him twice. Which was a new record in my book. I went looking for Mikasa and Armin to hang out for a bit. I ran into Commander Erwin asking him if had seen them. He told me they were in the cafeteria. I thanked him while walking there. Armin waved me over when I walked into the room. I sat down with a sigh of relief to finally relax.

"You ok Eren? You don't look good." Armin asked.

"Yeah just tired from training." I answered, waving it off.

I could tell Mikasa and him didn't buy it, but I wasn't going to bring them into my problems. Mikasa tugged on my sleeve asking if I really was alright. I nodded with a smile. I knew she was in love with me, but I only saw her as a sister and nothing more. I laughed when Armin told me looked cute together. Armin was the only one who knew I was gay and was in love with the captain. He would tease me by saying I was cute with Mikasa to keep up appearances. I mean in this day an age no one accepted men loving other men. It was rare to find someone who accepted it. Thankfully Armin was one of them. We were having fun when my head began to hurt a little. That's when I heard the voice again.

"Why did you leave me? Come home brother."

I groaned in pain as I held my head. The voice sound sad, broken, hurt, and lost. Armin and Mikasa surrounded me asking what was wrong. I waved them off saying it was just a headache. I stood up and walked towards the door saying I just need some fresh air. When I got out side I saw a wolf. It was one from the other night. It walked over to me making me freeze. I waited for it to attack, but it never came. I felt him rub up against my leg making me smile. The wolf was beautiful with it black and white fur. It's eyes were sky blue.

"Hey there little guy." I cooed, as I cautiously petted him.

"Excuse me I am not little!" A voice in my head growled. I stumbled back as I looked at the wolf with wide eyes. Did I just hear that wolf talk in my head! I looked around to make sure no one was round trying to play some trick on me. But unfortunately no one was around. I jumped when the voice came again.

"Master I can ashore you, we are alone. There are no humans around."

I looked at the wolf with wide eyes still. This was scary but so cool at the same time. Wait master? I looked at the wolf confused. I sat down across from the wolf to see if I could get some answers from him.

"I'm your master?" I asked.

"Yes. The last time we saw each other you were five at the time." He answered.

Now I was very confused. I don't remember having a pet wolf at the age of five. I saw the wolf look at me with sad eyes. I couldn't help but smile sadly as I pet his head.

"You really don't remember anything do you master?" He asked, whimpering as his ears flattened on his head. I sighed as I shook my head no. I felt sorry for the wolf. Here he was with memories of me being his master and I have none. He did look familiar to me, but I just couldn't remember where he looked familiar from.

"Can you tell me your name? Maybe it would help." I asked, trying to cheer him up. I chuckled as watched his tail wag as I scratched behind his ear.

"My name is Ceil master."

"Well Ceil your more then welcomed to stay with me. Maybe you can help me with these dreams I'm having." I said, smiling. I jumped when a voice came from behind me.

"How is a wolf going to help you with dreams Brat?"

I turned to see Levi standing over me while glaring. I chuckled nervously as I rubbed the back of my head. I noticed Ceil walk up to Levi and sniffed him then licked his hand. Oh shit Ceil is dead. Levi hated getting dirty. I waited for Levi to hit me for letting Ceil lick him. But it never came I opened my eyes to see Levi smirking as he petted Ceil's head softly. Ceil looked at me like he was smiling in approval.

"He will make a great mate for you master!" Ceil said, making blush bright red. I noticed I was the only one to understand him. Ceil trotted back over to me as Captain told me to go clean my room since it was a mess. I nodded and quickly left for my room. I stopped when I heard Levi call me.

"Oi brat if you plan to keep that wolf then it's your responsibility! Give him a bath! He's filthy!" He ordered.

I smiled as I nodded telling Ceil to follow me. Ceil was my best chance to get answers and probably the only one I could talk to about these dreams. We made it to my room finally. I noticed it wasn't to bad meaning it wouldn't take long. Ceil stayed out of my way while looking around the room in confusion.

"What's wrong Ceil?"

"Master why do you live in a cell? You are a prince not a prisoner." He answered. I looked at him confused then sighed.

"Because of my Titan blood they put me in a cell just be safe in case I transform." I answered. Ceil nodded as he laid his head down. After an hour of cleaning I noticed it was time for dinner.

"Master what is a Titan?"

"A Titan is a giant human like monster that eats people like me and the others here. Don't you have Titans were you came from?" I asked. Ceil shook his head no as we walked to the cafeteria.

"No the mistress protects us with a barrier so humans can't find us. I guess includes these Titans you speak of." He answered.

The way he spoke of this mistress person made it sound like she was very important to him. I smiled and petted his head as I grabbed some food for him and me. I sat with my friend introducing them to Ceil. Ceil liked them all accept for Hanji and Jean. I could understand Hanji since she was a little crazy, but Jean I didn't. I shrugged it off. I was talking with the others that I didn't notice Ceil walking away.

~Ceil's pro~

While master was distracted I walked out of the room. I made it outside to the others that were waiting for my report. The alpha Nisa stepped forward towards me. She was the mistresses most power hell wolf out of all of us.

"Well Ceil is it the prince?" She asked.

"Tell the mistress I have found him, but under unfortunate events he has no memory or his royal blood. " I reported.

Nisa nodded as she ordered me to stay with the prince and protect him. I nodded and watched them leave. It was the first time in 200 hundred years that I was away from my pack. I quickly looked away and headed back to my master. Soon everything would be back to normal. I made it back to see my master smile at me. As long as master was happy and alive that's all that matter to me. I will stay by your side master even if the memories of us are gone from your mind.

~Eren's pro~

I noticed Ceil wasn't sitting beside me. I shrugged it off thinking he went outside cause of there being to many people. Ten minutes later he came back with sad eyes. I wondered what was wondered what was wrong. I gave him a smile to try and cheer him up. A flicker of happiness was in his eyes. After cleaning up my dinner I told everyone I was heading to bed. When we got to my room as noticed Ceil was still not happy.

"Ceil what's wrong?" I asked, as I sat down on my bed. He jumped up onto it and laid his head on my lap. It felt so natural for us to be like this.

"I haven't been away from my pack in two hundred years master. Tonight is the first time since then." He answered.

I looked down at him with sad eyes and a soft smile. I told him he was more then welcomed to head back to his pack, but he refused saying he wouldn't leave my side again. I sighed while crawling into bed after saying goodnight.

** begin dream**

My dream was different this time. I noticed the girl by the lake that wasn't far from HQ. She turned and smiled sadly at me as tears ran down her face.

"You came brother. I'm so happy." She said.

"Who are you?" I asked, walking slowly towards her.

"You already know brother. Try to remember. Remembering will bring you home." She answered.

"Home? What do you mean? What am I?" I asked, begging for answers. She looked like mother. She smiled just like her too.

"How did mother die brother?"

I looked at her shocked as the memory of my mother being eaten by a Titan came back to me. I watched as more tears ran down her face. Did she see my memory?

"I see so that's how mother passed." She said, looking into the lake.

"No! She was my mother! Now tell me who you are!" I screamed. I was angry to hear her think my mother was hers, but they shared the same smile. The girl giggled dryly with lost sad pledging eyes. She was begging me to remember something.

"Remember and come home. I'm still waiting." She whispered, before disappearing.

"No wait come back! Don't leave me again!" I cried out like as if I did before.

**end dream**

I sat up quickly feeling tears run down my face. I looked around to see no one but Ceil with me. He licked my cheek to wipe the tears away asking me what was wrong. I told him it was just a bad dream as I laid back down. I tried to get some sleep, but it never came. I sighed deciding to head to the lake tomorrow before anyone wakes up.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

160K 16.9K 38
⠀⠀⠀⠀ ⠀★ jeongguk es un ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀famoso actor porno ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀y taehyung un lindo ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀chico que disfruta de ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀public...
518K 53.2K 133
La verdad esta idea es pervertida al comienzo, pero si le ves más a fondo en vastante tierno más que perverso. nop, no hay Lemon, ecchi obviamente, p...
595K 93.9K 37
Park Jimin, un padre soltero. Por culpa de una estafa termina viviendo con un completo extraño. Min Yoongi, un hombre solitario que guarda un triste...
166K 23.3K 66
nacido en una familia llena de talentos aparece un miembro sin mucho que destacar siendo olvidado sin saber que ese niño puede elegir entre salvar o...