Baby Grier *Completed*

By thean0nym0uswr1ter

Elena would never think this would happen to her. Neither would Hayes. They're 15 and having a baby. so how w... More

Just A Little Background Check
Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23 part 1
Chapter 23 part 2
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 - The End
Hi:)
150k?????

Chapter 29

3.4K 67 13
By thean0nym0uswr1ter

January 19, 2017

"Mom do we have any Advil? My feet and back are killing me." I groan and sit down on the couch.

I hate being 8 months pregnant.

"No I'm sorry, Hun." My mom frowns. I groan again and stand, with the help of my mom, and go upstairs.

Hayes just left for tour again. This time he has a ticket back to Cali 24/7 because in three weeks I can give birth. He would be back in three weeks but he wants to have one on him just in case.

He loved Isabella's nursery. He was a little disappointed that I finished it while he was gone. He did the painting and the furniture before he left last time.

What about the pills Lily gave me? No, Elena. You can't use those.

"Kill yourself" "Slut" "I bet your kid with be a slut just like you" "he just felt sorry for you" "he doesn't love you"

Shut up.

"You're nothing."

I'm nothing.

I take the bottle of pills and dump the all in one hand. After that I go into my bathroom and get a some water in a cup.

I'm sorry Isabella, you'll make it. But I won't.

I dump half of the pill in my mouth and wash them down with water then I do the other half.

Now just wait.

I lay in my bed with my hand on stomach feeling my daughter kick and squirm.

"I love you, Isabella." I whisper before my eyes close.

Kim's POV (yes I know that's weird.)

"Elena? Elena, sweet-" I stop in my tracks and look at my daughter unconscious in her bed with a pill bottle in her hand.

"Elena!" I run to her and take her into my arms.

"Come on, baby, wake up." I say and shake her. I cry as I dial 9-1-1.

"9-1-1 w-"

"I need an ambulance to *adress* my daughter is 8 months pregnant and she's unconscious." I try to stay calm.

"We have paramedics on there way ma'am."

"Thank you." I cry.

"Elena don't die on us, come on baby." I say and hug her.

I put my hand on her stomach and feel little kicks. She's okay. I take a deep breath.

I hear ambulance and before I knew it she was being taken out to the ambulance.

I ride in the back with her and told them things they needed to know, like allergies.

****

Hayes's POV

"Hayes you need to come home now," Kim says in the other line.
"W-what's going on." I stutter.
"Elena's in the hospital."

I hang up and jump up from my seat grabbing my stuff.

"Hayes? What are you doing?" Cameron says stopping me.

"Somebody drive me to the hospital in L.A."

Right now we are visiting Cameron's mom. One of the tour dates was canceled so we decided to come home until the next one.

"What why?" Nash says looking worried.

"I- I don't know Kim just told me to come" I tell him as I gather everything.

"Okay I'll take you." Nash says. "Anybody else coming?"

Everyone stood up. Okay then.

I run out to the car with Nash and Cameron following me.

I don't have my car and I knew if I took Nash's he would of needed it sooner or later.

****

"Hayes!" I hear someone yell. I look behind me and Kim and Mikey were there.

"W-what's going on? Where's Elena? Is she okay?" I start to get breathless.

"She's in surgery right now." Kim tells me in tears. Mikey was crying into Kim's shoulder.

My heart stopped. Isabella. "What a-about Isa-"

"We haven't heard anything. They wouldn't even let me back there when we first got here." Kim says. I sit down as Cameron and Nash run in.

"What happened?" Nash says.

"She overdosed." Kim whispered. What?! Holy shit why would she do that?!

"SHE WHAT?!" I yelled.

"I don't know why, she's never been sad about anything. The only person that really bothers her now is Lily." Mikey says

Lily fucking Akerson. The pictures. She must of not believed me. I would of never done that to her. Or lovebug. I love them so much and if I ever loose them I would break. I sit back down and the tears start to pore.

"I- I can't loose them." I cry. Nash hugs me and I could feel water dropping on me.

"Morales family?" I look up and see a doctor standing there. All of us stand up and walk over to him.

He gives us a weird look, probably because we obviously aren't family.

"Just immediate family please." He says. Cameron and Mikey sit down sadly.

"Elena is doing fine. She hasn't woken up from the surgery. We had to pump her stomach to get the pills out and she needs to stay here for a couple days before she can go home." He explains. Why didn't he say anything about Isabella.

"What about Isabella?" I say frantically.

"Who?" He asks confused. "The baby." Nash tells him.

The doctor looked between us all before he sighs. "Can I speak to the father?" He asks.

Nash and Kim look at me and I nod.

He walks me a little ways from them and start to speak. I can't even explain how hard my heart is pumping right now.

"Isabella was a month early, right?" He asks. I nod my head. "She's okay, right now. We got her out right on time. If she she in there any longer she couldn't of made it. As of right now she's in the nursery. You can see her if you'd like." I breath out slowly and nod my head.

He takes me to a little room where I saw many babies. My eyes land on one, I knew she was mine. She was squirming around in the crib with her eyes closed. I didn't think the amount of love I was feeling was even possible. (A/N I'm literally crying)

"Sir?" The doctor says. I snap my head towards him and he takes motions for me to follow him.

"I'll take you to Elena's room then we'll bring your daughter in." He tells me.

We walk into a room and I see Elena. She was still sleeping.

"I'll be back soon." The doctor tell me. I nod and he leaves the room.

I walk to Elena and sit in the chair next to her bed. I take her had and kiss it. "She's here, and she's so beautiful." I whisper and kiss her hand, this time keeping my lips there while closing me eyes.

I hear the door open. I instantly stand up and look over. The nurse rolls her in and puts her beside Elena's bed. "I'll be back soon to check on them." She says. I nod my head not taking my eyes away from my beautiful daughter.

I walk over to her and watch her as her face scrunched up nod she starts to move around a lot more. Soon she start to cry a little.

I was hesitant to pick her up but when I finally did I was so happy. She stops crying and opens her eyes. Her eyes were brown, light brown with a little green in them. She looked just like Elena. From her nose to her head shape, she was all Elena. Maybe the only thing of mine she has we're lips. "Hey baby." I whisper and sit down.
I softly touch her cheek and she grabs my finger.

"I love you so so much." I say. My eyes started to water.

"Isabella Grace Elizabeth Grier, I'm never going to let you go."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

139K 3K 26
i think i hit the point in my life, where i'm just done. i cried, i fought, i tried, but everything is crashing down. my demons are screaming louder...
1M 35.7K 62
π’π“π€π‘π†πˆπ‘π‹ ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 π–π‡πˆπ‚π‡ jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
34.5K 447 32
"Just close your eyes and reach for the moment before it slips by. Here is your second chance - take it and fly."
867K 19.7K 48
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.