Mickey's Lessons on Bad

By _Catalyst

{COMPLETED} ❝ Cause I want it bad, I want a bad girl, baby, bad I want a love that's crazy, yeah I want a b... More

Author's Note
Prologue
Lesson 1: Never Be On Time
Lesson 2: First Names Are So Overrated
Lesson 3: Lying Is Your BFF
Lesson 4: No Pain, No Gain
Lesson 5: Only Parties With Alcohol
Lesson 6: How To Pay Attention? You Don't
Lesson 7: It's Curses- Not Cusses
Lesson 8: Never Help Your Ex
Lesson 9: Hypocrites Deserves Smack-Downs
Lesson 10: Pick Up The Phone- Not
Lesson 11: One Point or Another, You Ditch
Lesson 12: Bad Is All In The Looks
Lesson 13: Reek With Dominance
Lesson 14: Who Cares?
Lesson 15: Screw Peer Pressure!
Lesson 16: Sarcasm... Everyone's Second Language
Lesson 17: Kiss Like You Have Just #1Nite
Lesson 18: The Arts of Tease and Flirt
Lesson 19: Threats Never Gets Old
Lesson 20: Seduce Me, Please
Lesson 21: Give Me The Adrenaline Rush
Lesson 22: Stand Up
Lesson 23: Sneaky+Manipulative=Sexy
Lesson 24: Don't Mess With Minds
Lesson 25: Need Help? Get It
Lesson 26: Learn To Hide Things Better
Lesson 27: Do What You'll Regret
Lesson 29: No Invites Means Crashing
Lesson 30: Haters Have To Hate
Lesson 31: Disses Are For The Misses
Lesson 32: Be Rude, Show No Mercy
Lesson 33: Just Be You
All Lessons on Bad
Fun Facts of MLOB
Bonus Chapter: Mickey's p.o.v. (Lesson 27)

Lesson 28: Get Crazy In Front Of Crowds!

1.2K 33 5
By _Catalyst

 Nuzzling her face into the crook of the neck, Michelle enjoyed the natural scent of Mickey as she cuddled against his naked body. "Morning," she grumbled, stretching out her arms while keeping her face hidden, fortunately not hitting his face with her arms. She was exhausted from what had happened last night.

       His deep chuckles that rumbled his chest, which she was half laying on, made the ends of her lips turn up into a smile. "How do you even know I'm up?" Mickey asked, his hands greedily running down her bare back. "You're too busy hiding your face to even see if my eyes were open."

       "Just a guess," she murmured. How is so awake?... Oh, wait. This wasn't his first time.

       "Are you sore, Mins? Need a painkiller?"

       "I'm fine, but Mins?" Michelle repeated in confusion, not bothering to pull away and look up at him.

       He chuckled. "Minnie. I guess Ronnie just got me into calling you that."

       "You seem so alive and talkative this morning," she commented, her voice muffling in his neck. "Are you usually a morning person?"

       "No, not really. I'm just in a good mood."

       "Always like that after having sex?"

       She could just imagine the blizzard look she would be receiving from Mickey when he responded, "Are you okay, Michelle?"

       "I just ramble when I'm sleepy... Sorry." The way his hands were rubbing her back was soothing her back to sleep. "You making me," Michelle yawned, "sleepy."

       "Then go sleep."

       "Snuffer... bunnies..." was the last things she mumbled before falling back asleep.

 *

Yawning, Michelle sat up and stretched out her arms. She spotted a head full of brown locks sitting in front of the television, playing Xbox and hissing things every now and then to someone, most likely a headpiece. "Morning," she called out, shuffling her legs around, only to wince in pain from the soreness of her lower region.

       The said head snapped to her, muttered something to the headpiece, tossed it to the side, ad hurried to her. Mickey jumped over his bedpost, hopping a bit on the mattress. "Hey, Mins," he greeted, climbing over her and giving her an intoxicating kiss.

       Kissing him only momentarily made her forget about the soreness. When she shifted a bit, Michelle pulled away, cringing.

       He laughed at her. "Sore?" he asked, reaching over the bedpost to grab a little bottle, spill two pills in his hand, and hand it to her. After she swallowed it, Mickey handed her a glass of water.

       "I didn't check what pills you gave me... They're nothing deadly, right?"

       He softly smacked the back of her head and laid on the bed beside her, being dressed in only boxers. "You don't trust your boyfriend?" he asked playfully.

       She grinned down at him. "Far from it," she teased then looked down at her chest, only to see an oversized, male t-shirt covering her once bare chest. "When did you put this on me?"

       Mickey caught the hem of the shirt and tugged it down. "After you had fallen back asleep, I couldn't fall back asleep and decided to put some sort of clothes on, in case someone were to come inside. Then Ronnie texted me to play some COD and I had a feeling you'd be sleeping for a while, so I went to play."

       "I woke up before?" Michelle asked and he nodded. She laid down and scooted over to be against his body, ignoring the pain from her sore area. "How did I not take any pills?"

       "You said you were fine."

       She snorted at that. "What? Was I so tired that I was numb?"

       "You did have a wicked night," Mickey pointed out, grinning proudly. He definitely must've been proud for what he did. "Speaking of, wanna take a shower?"

       Michelle rolled over to her back and stared up at the ceiling. "What time is it?" she asked, remembering that she was going to meet Tami and the twins for some drinks at Starbucks.

       "Quarter past one."

       That made her shot out of bed, despite the soreness, and hurry into the bathroom. She paused at the doorframe and looked back to Mickey, who was still lying in bed. "You wanna take a quick shower with me?" she asked, biting her lower lip, slightly seductive, at him.

       It didn't take long to get Mickey out of bed and in that bathroom, hungrily kissing her and pushing her into the shower– mimicking what she did last night.

       It was a relief for Michelle that even after they've had sex– or what she thinks of as making like–, nothing dulled in their relationship. The kisses, the touches, and the talks... None of it being a bit boring.

 *

Michelle strode into the Starbucks with some stuff on that she– and Mickey– knew was going to have people talking. Along with her black skinny jeans and black vest, she wore one of Mickey's famous leather jackets and his absolutely known and favorite, dark beanie.

       She spotted her friends in the back and walked right over, ignoring the confused and bewildered looks from passing people. She slipped into the booth that contained a lonesome Tyler while across sat Tami and Trevor. "Hey, you guys," she greeted, smiling.

       "You, ma'am, have a lot of explaining to do," Tami started off, pushing Michelle's white hot chocolate over to her.

       "Are you back with Mickey... again?" Tyler asked in disbelief.

       "And why are you wearing his clothes?" added Trevor. His eyes widened and he shot a look to his brother, hissing, "Man!"

       Tami and Michelle watched the brothers in confusion as they started going crazy, hissing words and most likely kicking each other. The two then stopped and looked Michelle dead in the eye, their faces containing no kind of emotion. "You lost your virginity," they said simultaneously in low, monotone voices.

       Tami spat out her drink, away from her friends, while Michelle felt her face going completely red.

       "How did you guys know?"

       Right as she asked that, Tami took another sip from her drink, spitting it out yet again. She wiped her mouth and gawked at her brown haired friend in front of her. "Wait, what?! You lost your–"

       "Thank you," Michelle sighed when Trevor slapped a hand over their blue haired friend's mouth. She looked at the guys and reiterated, "How did you guys know?"

       "Michelle, sweetheart, bubby," Tyler said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder and bringing her into his side. "You, despite losing physical innocence, still contain your mental innocence. You may not be aware of this, but by Mickey making you to wear some sort of visible object that is known as very precious to him, he's pretty much, in a way, marking you."

       "To hell he is!" Tami barked, having her mouth covered yet again by Trevor.

       "It's not anything bad," Trevor added nonchalantly. "It's showing that he's willingly taking the next step in your guys' relationship– that things are more serious. It didn't exactly mean you guys had sex, but Ty and I were just jumping to conclusions."

       “Michelle, take back your innocence! Tami cried, wearing a crazed gleam in her eyes. “Just take it back!”

       Trevor shot her a deadpan look. “Want me to bring out the duct tape?” he questioned warningly, causing Tyler to roll his eyes.

       “Mickey is my enemy,” she continued, ignoring the Malone twin. Her eyes narrowed. “And I shall murder this enemy.”

       Michelle, unable to resist, smiled. “Thanks, boo, for caring so much,” she said, pushing her locks of brown from her eyes.

       “Don’t think you shouldn’t die either.”

       “Didn’t you lose your virginity, Tami?” Tyler inquired, raising an accusing eyebrow, his lips lifting into a smug smirk.

       She shot him a glare. “Never… ever bring that up,” Tami growled, her voice getting dangerously low. She looked ready to pounce Tyler and rip out of his throat.

       “Why don’t we change topics?” Michelle interjected before he could respond. She forced a smile to her lips. “We didn’t come here to talk about… you know…”

       “Innocence!”

       “Shouldn’t you be using crutches, or something, for that ankle?” Trevor asked, leaning back in his seat, thankfully being the one to change topics.

       “I don’t have to,” she answered, shaking her head.

       Tyler pursed his lips and countered, “Shouldn’t you not be adding pressure to it?”

       “I’m not right now.”

       “Shouldn’t you be holding onto your virg–”

       “Tami!” the twins hollered, cutting the blue haired girl off. They both glared at her while Michelle laughed.

       “If I allow you to punch Mickey, can we change topics?” she inquired, taking a sip from her hot chocolate.

       Tami raised an eyebrow. “How many? What locations are off limit?”

       The guys shared knowing grins as they watched Michelle respond, “Two… and not in the, uh, lower wing.” She turned to the boys, pointing at them. “And I don’t mean it for that reason.”

       “What?” Tyler responded innocently, batting his eyelashes. “You don’t mean, because it hurts like hell for men to get hit there– I am appalled of your newly dirtied mind, Michelle!”

       “I give you permission to punch Tyler there though,” she added, sending him a dirty look.

       “Woah!” Trevor exclaimed, jumping over Tami to get out of the booth. He smirked at a pretty girl walking towards the bathroom, following closely behind. “Hey, gorgeous. You alone?”

       “One of these days, when he says that, someone is going to scream rape,” Tami commented, watching him and the girl makeout in the back.

       “I can’t wait to see that day,” Tyler replied with a chuckle.

       Michelle chuckled at the thought. It would put such a big dent in his ego, they all knew that.

       “Now, Michy,” her best friend began, a devilish smile appearing on her face, “how was Mickey?”

       An arm wrapped around Michelle’s shoulder, making her momentarily feel like Tyler was going to save her. But, from the look of his face, she realized she was being held in place. “Uh,” she spluttered out, looking at Tami with wide eyes.

 *

Michelle entered the Varsity’s household, only to have a body barreling into hers, practically shoving her to the floor. She fell on her butt with a light thud, thankful that the body didn’t collapse on her, and looked up, blowing strands of hair out of her face. She saw Ronnie standing there with a big grin plastered on his face.

       “Minnie!” he squealed like a young, teenaged girl. Not once did he try helping her up. “Long time, no see!”

       A loud thud filled the halls as Mickey appeared beside his friend that was now rubbing the back of his head. “You push a girl to the ground, you help her up,” he sneered at Ronnie before crouching down in front of her and ran a hand over her cheek soothingly. He asked, obnoxiously loud, “Are you okay, Mins? Didn’t land on any bruises, right?” He turned his head to glare at his friend at the last part.

       “I’m fine,” she answered and was hauled up to her feet swiftly.

       “Shouldn’t you not be walking?” Ronnie asked curiously, pointing at her braced foot.

       Michelle rolled her eyes and said, “My ankle isn’t that bad. I wasted over two weeks elevating it. I’m fine now. This is just for precaution.”

       “You’re gonna die from hypothermia,” Mickey chimed, shaking his head at her clothes that were either soggy from the snow or still had a few snowflakes. He wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her against his body. “Do we need to warm you up again?”

       Ronnie burst into laughter when hearing what Mickey said.

       Michelle looked over at him in confusion. “What’s so funny?” she asked, placing her hands on her boyfriend’s chest.

       He grinned at her. “You’re one kinky girl, MinMin,” was his response.

       Her face reddened and she looked up at Mickey in embarrassment as he glared at his friend. “You, um, told Ronnie?” she murmured bashfully.

       “Trust me, Minnie, when it comes to sex, Mickey keeps nothing a secret,” Ronnie stated and she looked over at him, her blush deepening. “Well, at least for you, I think I’m the only one he blabbed about it to. That’s pretty much why I’m here. But damn! If only you heard this whipped mother–”

       “Don’t you have a house you live in?” Mickey growled, his grip on Michelle tightening, but not enough to inflict the slightest of pain. “Get out.”

       Holding his hands up in defense, Ronnie chortled, “But I know you won’t go blabbing about it with everyone!” He looked at Michelle frantically. “He won’t, I swear!”

       Michelle didn’t have a sudden change of heart about spilling the whole what was happening in Mickey’s and Michelle’s love life, but she knew she had to make sure that it only stayed in the small group of people. “You won’t go blabbing about it, also,” she stated, smiling, acting devilishly innocent. “Because if you do, Tami will be more than happy to cremate every inch of you.”

       “Wait. You told people also?”

       “More like the twins were being idiots, drawing conclusions, which happened to be… right,” she answered, looking up at Mickey. Her hands slid up his chest and wrapped around his neck.

       Mickey softly smiled. “I’m keeping everything hush, hush for you. If you wanna blab about how much of an amazing fuck I was, I won’t stop you.”

       She rolled her eyes and playfully smacked the back of his head. “Nah. I rather keep it between the twins, Tami, and,” she flickered over to Ronnie, “Ronnie, I guess.”

       Knocking came from the front door.

       “Ah, those are some of my friends,” Mickey told Michelle, loosening his grip on her. “We’re gonna make fun of movies and play some video games. Wanna join?”

       “I’d love to,” she lied. She went on her toes and kissed his lips softly. “But I have homework to do.”

       He pouted when she pulled out of his arms and headed up the stairs. “Lesson twenty-eight!” he hollered when she was near the top of the staircase. “Get crazy in front of crowds!”

       Last thing she heard was the door opening a bunch of rowdy guys came inside, yelling and slapping things. Yeah, last thing Michelle wanted to do– spend her Sunday with them.

 *

How Michelle ended up sitting between Mickey’s legs, his arms draped around her, and their legs stretched out and intertwined in front of them– she has no clue. She was just working on homework in her room when Jennifer said that Quinton had something for her to taste in the kitchen, causing her to be seen by Mickey and brought to the movie.

       From the corner of her eyes, she saw Jennifer’s apologetic look before she left the room.

       “Mmm… Find any of this stuff scary?” Mickey murmured in her ear, his nose brushing against the top of her head. He used her head as a chin rest from time to time throughout the movie. They were currently watching Saw.

       “You really think it’s a good idea for me to watch a movie about people getting tortured and abused?”

       He chuckled and kissed the side of her head. “Are you just making up excuses to not watch the movie?” he asked.

       “Yes,” she answered bluntly. “I watched this movie like ten times. Logan and the twins are obsessed with Jigsaw.” She winced when Mickey’s head knocked against hers. She looked over her shoulder and pouted at him. “What was that for?”

       Mickey remained silent. He rested against the couch and watched the movie.

       Michelle bit back a smile at her next words. “Do you always get jealous whenever I mention Logan’s name?”

       His hand suddenly clasped over her mouth and pushed her head back onto his chest. “Shh,” he shushed her. “A movie is playing.”

       She rolled her eyes and watched the movie, feeling his hand drop to her stomach after a few minutes. She got more comfortable in Mickey’s arms, but like most times when being in his arms, she fell asleep.

 *

“How does she fall asleep during that movie?”

       “Doesn’t girls usually scream or puke whenever gory stuff like that happens?”

       The moment those blue orbs opened, Michelle jolted in surprise at the group of guys surrounding her, leaning in very closely, as she curled into Mickey’s body. “I, uh,” she started, not liking the guys’ watchful eyes on her, “don’t mind gore.”

       “That’s because you’re a woman,” Henry scoffed. “You’re all used to blood and–”

       “You’re comparing a woman’s period to a man cutting off his own foot and getting shot by different rifles?” she interjected, snorting. “There are still women that get nauseous at the sight of blood, despite their monthlies.”

       The group of guys ‘oh’ed at Henry, pushing the boy around and making jabs.

       Michelle looked over at Mickey to see him smirking as well at his friend. His eyes flickered to her and he switched his smirk into a grin.

       “You’re getting bad, Richmond.”

       She looked back at the guys that were now smirking at her. At that moment, they didn’t give her any good vibes.

       “Especially after you’ve countlessly dumped Mickey and then got him to crawl back to you with just a snap of your fingers,” another guy joined in. These were the guys that Michelle weren’t as aware about, because they weren’t in Mickey’s close friend group. They looked scarier with their tattoos and tattered clothes.

       “Screw off,” Mickey barked, wrapping an arm around her front and pulling her down onto his chest. “You guys know shit about what’s happenin’. And if you got a problem with me likin’ this girl, bring it up to me– not her.”

       “Guys, just don’t bother,” Ronnie voiced, shaking his head. “Who cares about Mickey’s love life?”

       Mickey smirked and nodded in agreement. “Exactly. Now, since the movies are over, you freeloaders can leave.” He pressed his lips against Michelle’s ear and whispered, “And you get up to bed. I’ll meet you there in a bit.”

       From the look on his face, Michelle knew she couldn’t argue. She slipped off the couch, walked around the group of guys, and jogged up the stairs. She faltered in step when she saw a group of girls standing by the top.

       They were the bad girls of the town. They wore short clothes, exposing practically all of their skin, which surprised Michelle since it was already snowing outside. Most of them had black hair, most likely dyed, while one was a brunette and another was blonde. Half of them had tattoos going up and down their arms, some on their legs. There were even piercings.

       Once Michelle stepped on the second floor, everyone’s heads turned to her.

       “‘ey,” the brunette said, chewing on a piece of what Michelle expected to be bubble gum. “Aren’t yew Mickey’s girlfriend?”

       Tucking her hair behind her ear, she hesitantly nodded. “Uh, yeah, I am,” she answered, gripping her upper arm.

       “Mickey wouldn’t have sex with Chrissie for this chick?” one of the black haired girls asked, arching a skinny eyebrow. “Isn’t this girl too goody, goody for that boy?”

       What Michelle noticed was that each girl had something that either resembled or was a Brooklyn accent. She stayed quiet though, unsure of what to respond.

       “You must be givin’ Mickey some good BJs,” the brunette sneered, checking Michelle out as if she was a low, skanky whore. “That boy must be an idiot to–”

       “That boy must be an idiot to do, what?” The beautiful girl that Michelle always saw Mickey bringing into his room approached them from behind Michelle, stopping beside her. “Tell me to my face, Janice,” she ordered, shooting the brunette a dirty look.

       Michelle secretly observed the girl beside her since she never had a good view of her whenever Mickey brought her to his room. She was pretty tall, reaching around a five foot seven. Definitely taller than Michelle. She had long, black hair that reached past her butt and was pin straight. She wore tight, black clothes like the rest of the girls did, but somehow, she made the clothes look normal and cute. Though she did have tattoos all over her arms, even going up her neck.

       “Uh, that b-boy must be an… an idiot to want h-her and n-not you…”

       “Why?” the girl asked, her dark brown eyes checking Michelle out. “She really is breathtaking and I hear from Mickey that she’s smart and nice.” She looked back at the group of girls, glaring at them. “I think you should all scatter along and hang out with your “boys”.”

       The group hesitated for a moment, but when the girl’s lips lifted into a snarl, they all hurried down the stairs.

       “I’m sorry for ‘em,” she apologized, turning towards Michelle, who remained quiet the entire time. “They have this weird fantasy of me being wit’ Mickey, but I swear to ya that we’re just friends. I may have once got too friendly with my brother’s best friend, but never again.”

       Her blue eyes enlarged at the news. “Y-You’re Ronnie’s sister?”

       The girl nodded, pushing her long locks of black hair over her shoulder. “Older, but yeah.” She held out her hand and introduced herself once Michelle accepted her hand, “I’m Christine McCoy, but everyone calls me Chrissie.”

       “Uh, I’m Michelle,” she responded, shaking their hands. She quickly dropped Chrissie’s hand and clasped her hands together behind her back. Even if Chrissie was just Ronnie’s older sister, she still had somewhat of a history with Mickey to make the girls have their fantasies– and it made Michelle very uncomfortable.

       “I’ll just call you Minnie, if you don’t mind.”

       “I don’t.”

       Chrissie smiled, revealing a pair of slightly yellowing teeth. “Wow. It’s really nice to finally meet the girl that has my little Mickey wrapped around her fingers,” she said kindheartedly. “I know of what happened with you and your family, so I don’t hate you for the things that have happened between you and Mickey. The boy’s just a sap when it comes to you.”

       Blushing, Michelle didn’t know how to respond. She had nothing to say about Chrissie, good or bad, and here Ronnie’s sister gushing to her information that strangers shouldn’t know.

       “I mean when you broke Mickey’s heart a few weeks ago, I actually returned from Ohio and he attempted using me to get over you. But, boy, could he be even more into you,” Chrissie continued, shaking her head. “He couldn’t even touch me for ten seconds without pulling away for a long period of time and moping about you. Mickey was worse than a guy drinking away his sorrows and drunk dialing the woman he loved. Woo! Terrible.”

       Michelle was uncertain on whether she should be furious that Mickey was trying to sleep with another woman or guilty that she put him through all that stress and pain. Since she was still a golden girl at heart, the guilt took over. “Oh, okay,” she murmured, making a mental plan to apologize to Mickey later.

       “Chrissie! Let’s go!”

       The girls walked up to the top stair of the staircase and looked down at the remaining guys, placing their hands on their hips.

       Mickey looked a little paler than usual, gawking at them, while Ronnie was grinning.

       “Two exes on top of a staircase,” Ronnie stated out loud. He looked over at his best friend. “How do you think this fight would go down?”

       “As if I’d fight for Mickey,” the girls answered simultaneously, Chrissie more serious than Michelle.

       “Burn!”

       Mickey smacked Ronnie uptop the head then looked back up at the girls. “Chrissie, I know you and Ronnie are blabbermouths when it comes to things relating me,” he called out. “What did you tell my girlfriend?”

       “Me?” Chrissie gasped, placing a hand over her heart. She looked absolutely appalled and it made a smile crack on Michelle’s face. She could tell that Chrissie was like her brother and father. “Me, of all people, sharing your secrets, Mickey? I am appalled that you would–” She practically skid down the stairs, flying past the boys. “C’mon, Ronnie!”

       Mickey didn’t bother to chase after the McCoy child. Instead, he locked the doors behind Ronnie and went up the stairs, skipping every other step. He didn’t stop in front of Michelle, but he did grab her hand and pull her along to his room. When he came to his bed, Mickey dropped on the mattress, pulling his girlfriend down with him.

       Michelle landed beside him, but so that they were of "equal height", she scooted herself farther up for their eyes to be across from one another.

       "I'm sorry," he started, wearing a sad, apologetic smile. "You didn't want to go downstairs and hang with my friends, but I made you anyways."

       "I was planning on taking a nap up here anyways."

       He rolled his eyes, but his lips had a tiny, amused smile on. "You're unbelievable," he scoffed.

       "I wanted to apologize also... for the whole breaking up thing," she added before she could be cut off. "Chrissie, um, explained the state you were in before we got back together."

       He groaned and covered his face with his hands. "She did not tell you about that!"

       "Ah, but she did," she replied, biting her lower lip to prevent her from smiling.

       "I don't want you to think I’m going to keep sleeping around if we–”

       Michelle sat up and slapped his head, cutting Mickey off from whatever he was saying to whimper in pain. “I know you won’t sleep around,” she interjected, crawling onto him. “If we take a break or not, I know you won’t.” She was hovering over his body, a seductive smile on her face. “So, what we gonna do now?”

       His hands clung to her hips. “I’d say let’s make out, but you’ve mastered that one already.”

       She rolled her eyes and collapsed onto his stomach, resting her head on his chest. She vaguely heard the ‘oomph’ coming from Mickey. “Yeah. I’m not going to spoil you with that,” she blurted out, snuggling against his body.

       He chuckled and pushed Michelle higher up on his body so that the top of her head was right below his chin, so he could kiss it. “Are you going to fall asleep in my arms again?" he asked teasingly.

       She lifted her head and was about to say no when a loud yawn escaped her lips. Michelle sheepishly smiled at him, saying, “Sorry. You’re like my giant teddy bear.”

       “You do quite naughty things to your teddy bears, Ms. Richmond,” Mickey teased, flicking her forehead. “Go sleep, Beautiful.”

       Determined to not constantly fall asleep when with Mickey, she did the one thing that she knew was going to keep her awake– kiss him. The moment her lips touched his, they were flipped over so that Mickey was on top, hovering over her.

       “Nice method of keeping you awake.”

       “Well, if you weren’t always so soothing when I lay on you, we wouldn’t have this problem!”

       He chuckled and swooped in for a kiss, resulting in a long makeout session that ended for dinner. “You’re ditching me for food?” Mickey hollered as Michelle walked out of the door.

       She popped her head back in and shot him a wink. “It’s Quinton’s food,” she simply replied then continued down to the dining room since Mickey now insisted Michelle on eating with the Varsity family.

       “I see now where I stand in my girlfriend’s life!” her boyfriend called out as she stepped onto the first floor. “Right behind food!”

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.2K 1.2K 34
𝗔 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗘 in which Ricky Bowen has faced more struggles than anyone could imagine. he never understood what it truly feels like to be loved. nini...
Legacy By A.R.T

Teen Fiction

321 36 13
Lucas Young, millionaire, bad boy and the lead singer of the biggest boyband right now is on his way with his best friends to stardom. All he has to...
123K 4.3K 93
Katherine Reynolds and Erik Jones couldn't be any more different. White/black, Upper class/lower class, sweet and innocent/dangerous and corrupt. Th...
83.5K 1.3K 30
Bad boys are defective, untrustworthy, callous, arrogant, juvenile, insolent players with no respect for laws, rules, guidelines or girls' feelings...