The Losers

Von congirl11

Clay, Pooch, Rogue, Jensen, and Cougar. They were all part of a covert group known as the Losers. On a routin... Mehr

Meant For Us
Untouched
Dog
This One's For Us
The Steps She Is Going To Take
Taking In Strays
Don't Blink
Counting Down
The Element
27 Up
I'm All Woman
All His Fault
Losing All Control
You're a Loser Too
The Fire Within
Authors Note
Self Touch
The V.P.'s Daughter
I'm In
Flattered
Rogue
make it harder on cal
Finding Her
We're Going to Need That
The Way That It Started
Neither Did I
Mustard
Author's Note
sequel

Not That

683 27 2
Von congirl11

Jensen was lit up. In the background, Aisha stood with a smile on her face as Clay tried talking her into another way.

Aisha was smuggling them into the United States in coffins. Coffins, in which, there were only five of. "Hey, you're file said you had five teammates. I got you a way in, you figure it out. You've got 12 minutes."

Then, the losers were left alone. "Oh come on Calvin, it wont even be that bad!" Jensen huffed raising his hands over his head. "We can definitely fit the both of us."

"I think I'll just stay behind." she groaned eyeing the coffin before her.

Clay sighed walking away from where Aisha and him were just talking. In the background Pooch, Rogue, and Coug were all trying to contain their laughter. "Calvin..." Their leader sighed. "I talked to Aisha."

"And?"

Glancing between Jen and the coffin he sighed. "It's the only way."

Feeling defeated, she huffed kicking her feet. "Alright... But Jen you get in first. God knows you weigh enough." She hissed and Jensen let out a howl of victory.

"Perfect!" He grinned laying down. "I like a woman on top."

Rolling her eyes she punched him in the arm. "Shut up. Fucking Perv." With a grunt, she hoisted herself into the coffin and laid her feet down by his. Before she knew it, her back was against his chest and her much smaller body rested comfortably against him.

The lights above them were blocked out by Clay's silhoutte. "Goodluck you two." With that, the case was closed and the two were locked inside.

She kept her eyes closed and hands to her chest. "Uh oh..." Jensen huffed.

"What. Now."

There was a long dull silence for a moment... Then, he spoke. "I have to pee."

Letting out a frustrated groan, Calvin brought her hands to her face and sounded. "This is going to be a long ass trip."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Two hours in, Calvin rested firmly against Jensen staring at the ceiling. He would constantly blabber on, the other boys shutting off their coms blocking it away. However, Calvin? She was stuck with it.

The topics ranged from his niece, to his sister, to his high school, to his physical problems, and the stories of him and the boys. How they met, what they did, and all the good times they had together.

Then finally, he asked something that made her blood run cold. "What were they like?"

She tried playing dumb. "Who?"

"What do you mean who? You know, your team? What were they like? You never talk about them..."

Her tone may have come off a little angrier than she wanted it to, but she spoke anyway. "Maybe there is a reason Jensen."

The coffin immediately fell silent, Jensen shrinking beneath her like a scolded child. She didn't need to see his face to know that she was out of line. So, sighing, she balled her hands into fists and looked up into the darkness. "They were everything to me." She started as her voice cracked.

Jensen resided beneath her, breath held and body unmoving listening to whatever it was she needed to say. Over the past few months, she had kept this all bottled up inside of her. There was rarely a time that she slipped, rarely a time that he could see the depression inside of her, but he knew that it was there. It wasn't good to keep it bottled up for this long.

"Kick was just like you. Funny, smart, good with technology, and an overall smartass when it came down to it." She smiled remembering her dearest friend. She was close with the others of the team, but her and Kick? They had the best bond out of all. "Sanchez was always meant to be a leader, but he didn't start out that way. I see a lot of him in Clay. The way he walks, the way he gives orders, It's all there... Haze was always quiet. But when you needed him, he was there. They were all there..."

Swallowing the lump in his throat, Jensen pressed. "Back in 22..." Instantly he could feel Calvin tense against him. "I saw a picture. It was of you and the boys, but there was another... who?"

"His name was Daniel Walker... He was the one that started our whole gang... he's the one that found me."

"Found you?"

Taking a deep breath, Calvin closed her eyes and felt a lone tear fall from her eye. "I was 8, alone, living on the streets." Her voice was monotone. "One night, I was out digging through garbage's looking for something to eat." Hearing the emotion in her voice, Jensen pulled her as close to him as possible. This was a touchy subject, and she was sharing it with him. All he needed to do right now was listen. "It raining, cold. I was ass over tea kettle in the dumpster when all of a sudden I felt a tap on my shoulder. Sent my tiny ass flying into the garbage." She slightly chuckled. "When I came up, I remember seeing a hand. It was big, tan, wet from the rain. And when I looked up, I could see his brown eyes staring down at me in concern... Every time I close mine, every time it rains, it's all I can see. Danny pulled me from that dumpster, he took me home, he cleaned me up, and he gave me a purpose..." She sighed.

Reaching forward out of pure instinct, Jensen wrapped his hand around hers. He didn't expect her to squeeze back, in all honesty he expected her to pull away. But she didn't. Instead, Calvin remained still and kept talking. "He enlisted me into training as soon as I was healthy enough. I grew up fighting, it's all I've ever known. Eventually, as the years passed, I was assigned a team. A team that Danny put together. That's where I met Kick. He was the first one to talk to me. A bunch of men didn't seem very fond of the fact that a 16 year old girl was going through the same assignments as they were. But Kick didn't mind... He thought it was legendary. I just called it having no choice. Eventually, as time went on, we met Sanchez and Haze too. The five of us, we were unstoppable. With Danny guiding us, Sanchez and his long range shot, Haze with his flying and medical training, me with my fighting and language, and Kick with his com skills, we were perfect. "

"What happened to him?" Jensen whispered. He knew it was a long shot, but he wanted to know. His curiosity was clearly getting the best of him.

This time, feeling the wet spot form on his stomach, Jensen was well aware that the soldier was holding in the tears above him. "We were on an Evac. Detail. Some Spec. Ops. Group got their asses pinched in Dubai so we were sent in to get them out. It was planned out to a Tee, who was where in what time, what they were doing, how they would do it, all thanks to Walker..." She trailed. "Him and I were together, we were always together. We got the team out, well most of them. While we were making our way through the halls, one grabbed Walker and told him there was one left inside. So, being the hero he was, Danny was all for it. But I couldn't let him go alone. So after a short argument, we went back in together while the boys got the rest out. That's when it all went to shit...That's when everything changed."

"What happened?"

She was silent. Fists clenched and eyes slammed closed. Then, she let out a breath and rolled her eyes. "Why am I telling you this? I just met you a few months ago!"

He breathed. "Because you need to. Keeping things like this locked up, it's not healthy."

"Healthy." He huffed.

Cal swallowed and sank back deeper. Then, with as little emotion as possible, she continued. "We swept the first, second, and third floors. On the fourth though, we could hear screaming. So, keeping to the shadows, we followed it. Eventually it just led us to a room, a big ball room looking thing. In the middle, at the top of the stair case, was a man. He was hanging by his feet and his arms were tied at his sides like a stray jacket. What we didn't notice at first though was that It was the spec. op. but he wasn't alive. The sick sons of bitches jammed a speaker down his throat and put his screams for help on repeat."

"It was a trap." Jensen finished.

"They came in from every side. We were surrounded... I wanted to fight, I wasn't going down without a fight, but Walker wanted to play it smart. So he made us put our guns down, he made us surrender. Next thing I know, I'm on my ass out cold. Wake up in some, dirt covered molding cellar. Across from me, Walker was chained up... I don't know how long we were in there, but all I know was that I got out. Kick, Sanchez, and Haze found me, but they were too late to save Walker... He was gone long before they got there." There were no words from Jensen, for once he was speechless. "The boys carried me out of that Hell hole, and I haven't been back to Dubai since."

Clearing his throat, he tried looking down to her but seeing there was no way possible, he stared back up at the ceiling. "You can tell me you know, I-"

"No Jen... No... Not that."

Instantly, he fell into a deep silence.

The conversation was just between the two, but little did they know that it was heard by many. The coms were on, the mich. was clear, and in the other side pooch, coug, clay, and rogue were all tuning in. Each one had their own expression in their faces. Some grief, some surprised, but most of all, the losers felt sorrow.

Weiterlesen

Das wird dir gefallen

6.3K 471 40
Dom and Matt finally realize they have feelings for each other, but when their secret gets out all hell breaks loose.
768K 11.8K 94
i wrote this back in 2017. pls ignore any mistakes i was young.
10.5K 226 16
Bob x OC In the midst of Summer 2022, Morgann Mendes has found herself in a sticky situation. After a toxic relationship with an even worse breakup...
12.3K 278 20
Liam is dating popular Hayden Romeo, while Brett the also popular jock moves schools and see his old best friend Liam Dunbar. Scott and Stiles look o...